Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:00 am
Owner's Name: Divena and Divenasmom
Participating Soquili: Seible Chirma
Link to Teepee: Here
In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?: "I would prefer an even match. A challenge is better than me, and unfair. Someone slower would be worse than, and thus unfair to them."

How far would you go to ensure you won a race?: "I wouldn't, really. Races are ridiculous and pointless."

If your opponent cheated to win how would you react?: "It would hardly be less than I would expect."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:42 am
Owner's Name: Lady Argentum Draconis
Participating Soquili: Ruada
In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?: "Someone who can challenge me of course! Taking on someone slower than me isn't going to help me get better."

How far would you go to ensure you won a race?: "As far as I needed, short of cheating, that would be dishonorable, but I'd train hard and do the best that I can."

If your opponent cheated to win how would you react?: "Well I'd be pretty mad. There's not reason to cheat in something so simple as a race..."  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:36 pm
Owner's Name: Cypran
Participating Soquili: Cecilia
Link to Teepee: xXx
In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?: "I prefer a true challenge. I'm by no means inclined to win at something knowing I'm going to win. Wheres the sportsmanship in that, its no true win." Cecilia responded readily to this question.

How far would you go to ensure you won a race?: "That sounds like you're asking if I intend to cheat, which I don't." She frowned as the question was given. "I'm not the most competitive Soquili out there but if winning the race was integral the number one thing I'd do is train. Train and give it my all when the competition came." She stood tall with that response, as if to punctuate her statement. Fairness was a thing she valued highly, and hard work even moreso.

If your opponent cheated to win how would you react?: Cecilia's posture stiffened a little at this question, irritated at the very idea. "I'd be angry, of course, and if it was in my rights I'd chastise the cheater in question. As much as I could I'd try to seek justice, but if the race wasn't for something important I guess I'd let it go." She shrugged at this. "There's not much to be done for cheaters."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:30 pm
Owner's Name: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Participating Soquili: Azazel
In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?: Azazel grins maliciously, his eyelids lowering slightly as he considers the question for a brief second. His response comes readily enough, and there's an edge of mania to his voice as he speaks. "Oh, I'd definitely want someone who can challenge me. It's so much more satisfying to rub an equal's face in the dirt than someone inferior, after all. The competent ones are so difficult to find anymore. The world is just too full of refuse."

How far would you go to ensure you won a race?: Azazel turns rather suddenly, regarding the creature asking questions of him with a keen eye. For a very brief second his small wings flare out before he very primly settles them back against his sides. "How far would I go? I would maim and kill. If my opponent isn't prepared for it, that's their fault. You don't come out on top by being a goodie goodie. You have to get your claws - or hooves or whatever - dirty."

If your opponent cheated to win how would you react?: There's a rather unexpected bark of laughter at this question, and once it subsides Azazel stabs the ground with his talons, digging their pointed tips deep into the soil. "Well first, I'd tell them they were stupid to get caught. And then I'd tear them limb from limb for doing such a poor job of it. If they're going to cheat they should have the decency to do it well. It's not like I'm going to go about getting caught when I decide to play dirty. Really, they should be ashamed for not holding themselves to the same standard."  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:51 pm
Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Aurianna
Link to Teepee: [X]
In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?: "A challenge of course! anything less would be both unfair and unsportsmanlike!"

How far would you go to ensure you won a race?: "I... would strive my hardest, perhaps train in advance if it was important and I knew it was coming, but that is all! I would never cheat or anything of that nature!"

If your opponent cheated to win how would you react?: "I'd be unhappy, of course, and do everything in my power to win despite it. If no one else saw it, I'd do the gracious thing, and move on. If others did, I'd gently admonish them, afterwards, so that they remember."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:34 pm

Owner's Name: Bardess Ookami
Participating Soquili: Ashvay
Link to Teepee:Home sweet home
In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?: Ashvay sniffed the air, clearly misunderstanding the question as he advanced on the one asking the question. "Liver," he hissed. How fast would the other run? How delicious would that liver be?

How far would you go to ensure you won a race?: The winning of a race was always when the looser was laying, thrashing, on the ground, liver saturating with the delicious musk of fear. Anything was worth that.

If your opponent cheated to win how would you react?: "I'd eat his liver.... liver...." Ashvay liked these questions, they kept sending him new people to eat. He licked his teeth, chasing the one who asked this question. He could almost taste the liver!

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:32 pm
[let me know if I did this right!]

Owner's Name: AstoriaFalleb
Participating Soquili: Amadahy
Link to Teepee: Teepee here
In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?: I like a challenge, it's no fun when there isn't some friendly competition.

How far would you go to ensure you won a race?: I wouldn't cheat if that's what you're asking of me. I'd just do my best and use what I have to my advantage, within reason of course.

If your opponent cheated to win how would you react?: First, if they were my friend they'd get a stern look and possibly a n** to the hindquarters. I'd also seriously debate on if we could be friends afterwards. If you cheat in a race what else would you cheat at?. If they were a complete stranger... well.. I might be a little angry.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:38 pm
Owner's Name: bella dea
Participating Soquili: Melanie
Link to Teepee: [x]
In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?: Mel gave a shrug of her shoulders, obviously not giving it much thought. "As long as I'm having fun.. it doesn't really matter."

How far would you go to ensure you won a race?: "I'd do just about anything to keep it from getting too boring.. small tricks.. trying to drawing the attention away from the goal.."

If your opponent cheated to win how would you react?: She smiled slightly, giving a good natured chuckle. "If you're not cheatin' , you're not tryin."  

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:01 am
Owner's Name: Phail Ninja
Participating Soquili: Casper
Link to Teepee: [x]
In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?:
Casper bared his teeth at the question, a flash of pride shooting through his eyes. "A challenge, obviously, or else what's the point?"

How far would you go to ensure you won a race?:
The stallion paused, shaking his head. "I'm not a cheater, if that's what you're getting at. What's the point in racing if you're not doing it properly? I want to win knowing that I achieved it myself, using my own legs, my own strength, my own power.

If your opponent cheated to win how would you react?:
"Call them out on it, obviously." He stomped his hoof to prove his point. "No one gets to cheat on my watch. I'd also consider it my victory, seeing as they obviously couldn't beat me without resorting to such dubious methods."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:10 am
Owner's Name: Kettyn
Participating Soquili: Zacharael

In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?:
Zacharael ponders this briefly, "I'd prefer a challenge. It's no fun if I can easily leave someone behind in a race."

Zacharael sighs, "who would I be racing against? If there is a feasible chance that my opponent would beat me, I might resort to taking drastic measures. If I'm racing someone I know I'd not sabotage the race just because I'm losing."

"Depends on who is cheating. If it is Ara ... well I might just have to show her more respect I guess. Anyone else, well, they'd get to see just how sharp my blade can be."  

Kettyn

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:24 am
Owner's Name: Lestragne
Participating Soquili: Titan
Link to Teepee: X
In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?: "I would want to be paired with someone..That was an equal match.."

How far would you go to ensure you won a race?: "Whoever crosses the finish line first is the winner..They have won fairly and nothing will change that.."

If your opponent cheated to win how would you react?: "I would feel sorry for them that they have dropped to such a level..As to cheat in a simple foot race.."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:40 am
Owner's Name: Roman Foi
Participating Soquili: Kalidasa
Link to Teepee: Link

Kalidasa perked an eyebrow at the weird question. She suspected that the person was more than likely a loon, mumbling about out loud until they looked at her as if they expected a response. She pretended to think for a moment, then shook her head. "Obviously, slower. It'd ensure my victory."

She smirked, eyes gleaming like jewels. "Depends on the prize. If it was for fun, well then, I'm up for playing it fair. If it were my life, on the other hand... Anything."

She shrugged. "If they are caught cheating, I would claim the rightful ownership as victor." It was all silliness to her, imagining these pretend races. Show her a soq that would race her, and then she might have cared a little more.  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:11 pm
Owner's Name: Samuel Carlin
Participating Soquili: Destino
Link to Teepee: X

In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?: "Who doesn't like a little competition? Make it too easy and winning's not exciting. It's just inevitable. If it's supposed to be a race, I want to earn...whatever I win."

How far would you go to ensure you won a race?: "I'd pratice a lot. Make sure I didn't eat too much right before. *snorts* If you're asking if I'd cheat, heck no. Same as racing against someone who was obviously gonna lose. Where's the fun in that?"

If your opponent cheated to win how would you react?: "Well now, if the other guy cheats? That's a different matter. Fair's fair. You're gonna cheat me out of what should rightfully be mine? We're gonna have words, for sure, ane maybe more than that. All depends on how he makes it up to me. Or she. Guess if I'm saying fair's fair, the cheater could be a she, too."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:34 pm
Owner's Name: spelldancer
Participating Soquili: Shaelyn
Link to Teepee: Linky
In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?: Shaelyn looked at the questioner like they were stupid. “Slower…” she said slowly, in the tone that indicated she thought this was obvious. “One wants to win.”

How far would you go to ensure you won a race?: Looking affronted Shaelyn snapped, “I’m not telling you that.”

If your opponent cheated to win how would you react?: ”Still asking questions?” Shaelyn looked haughty. “Let’s just say, they wouldn’t cheat again and leave it at that.”  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:16 pm
Owner's Name:AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Xue Fang
LinktoTeepee:teepee
In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?: XueFang gave it some thought. “I might not be fastest of soq but if my opponent is stronger it will force me to become stronger. It will give me determination to better myself and overall get stronger.

How far would you go to ensure you won a race?: It depends on the stakes. I like to believe I would behave in an honorable manner but if the stakes were to high If the outcome resulted in damage to my family or territory I might bend my honor a bit.

If your opponent cheated to win how would you react?:I would admire his or her cunning but I would find a opportunity to get even.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games