Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Daffodil Movement

Back to Guilds

Guild for the Daffodil Movement, a cancer awareness movement here on Gaia. 

Tags: cancer, awareness, daffodils, daffodil, movement 

Reply Archives [threads from previous years of the event]
Team Cervical- Teal and White with all our might Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzy-licious

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:19 pm
User Image

May I submit to you an entry for the tektek contest?User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:45 pm
Azzy-licious
User Image

May I submit to you an entry for the tektek contest?User Image
User Image

Siggy got me curious... the note about your inspiration just about made me cry... what a beautiful tribute you have!  

Gold n Oranges

Mega Cutie-Pie

Azzy-licious

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:37 am
Gold n Oranges
Siggy got me curious... the note about your inspiration just about made me cry... what a beautiful tribute you have!

User Image

Thank you ever so much~!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:38 am
How is everyone doing today?? I hope this message find everyone in good health. emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug  

TraumaBeast

Timid Pup

11,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TraumaBeast

Timid Pup

11,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:06 am
this did not come up when i went 2 my post are when i went to the guild i dont understand it, question question question question  

TraumaBeast

Timid Pup

11,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Gold n Oranges

Mega Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:03 pm
Every time I think I'm caught up on my homework I find out I'm behind! This isn't fair! gonk This is a class I just love how am I missing so much of the work?!?!?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:14 pm
Hi everyone!
One of the new Crosstitch umbrellas has teal and white, if you're looking to add a bit more of the team colors to your avi. ^_^  

4hikari

Blessed Healer

TraumaBeast

Timid Pup

11,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:59 am
4hikari
Hi everyone!
One of the new Crosstitch umbrellas has teal and white, if you're looking to add a bit more of the team colors to your avi. ^_^
well thank you thats very nice of you, biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:00 am
Gold n Oranges
Every time I think I'm caught up on my homework I find out I'm behind! This isn't fair! gonk This is a class I just love how am I missing so much of the work?!?!?
you can do it !!!! i just no you can,,,  

TraumaBeast

Timid Pup

11,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TraumaBeast

Timid Pup

11,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:03 am
Senorita Hope
Hi all
it seem to have slowed down a bit not many people are on any more,awwww  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:11 pm
loretta the bitchness
Gold n Oranges
you can do it !!!! i just no you can,,,

Why thank you! I love geology (which is the class I'm taking) I just wasn't expecting to have to do a two page paper each week. sweatdrop gonk I'm enjoying the final, which we're supposed to work on the entire term. In about 40 minutes I'm leaving to do part of my project, I get to teach my nephews about the rock cycles and let them use my rock hammer to break a few open. (I buried some awesome geodes for them to find!)

How are you doing today?  

Gold n Oranges

Mega Cutie-Pie

4hikari

Blessed Healer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:43 pm
loretta the bitchness
4hikari
Hi everyone!
well thank you thats very nice of you, biggrin

My pleasure ^_^ (I only wish I had more arms to equip it myself! xd )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:47 pm
Gold n Oranges

Why thank you! I love geology (which is the class I'm taking) I just wasn't expecting to have to do a two page paper each week. sweatdrop gonk I'm enjoying the final, which we're supposed to work on the entire term. In about 40 minutes I'm leaving to do part of my project, I get to teach my nephews about the rock cycles and let them use my rock hammer to break a few open. (I buried some awesome geodes for them to find!)

How are you doing today?

Ooh, ooh! You'd appreciate the rock cycle song then. Made by the best geology teacher ever. xd
Edit: song starts at 2:07. whee  

4hikari

Blessed Healer

Gold n Oranges

Mega Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:33 pm
4hikari
Gold n Oranges

How are you doing today?

Ooh, ooh! You'd appreciate the rock cycle song then. Made by the best geology teacher ever. xd
Edit: song starts at 2:07. whee

My professor plays that every single class period for the 5 or so minutes leading up to class starting... she also plays Mr. Parrs " Pangeas Moving Farther Apart Again" This class is seriously making me geek out... sweatdrop But she said that would happen. stressed

Thanks for the heads up on the song though. biggrin  
Archives [threads from previous years of the event]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces