Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Active Contests
IWONCLAN IDOL: GRAND FINALS (Voting - June 15, 2013) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:25 am
A Random Thought

Laking UNO-R na comment!  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:28 am
A Random Thought
I ❤ IWC IDOL

Top 1: Mazuharu
Comments: Her voice is quite euphonious (pleasant to hear) but the audio quality almost murdered my ears. Yet, she still deserves a chance to prove herself once more as the quality and diction of the song she sang over-weighs the static noise from the audio quality. Looking forward to hear more of her voice! (without the bad audio quality plz) dramallama

Top 2: xhimei
Comments: She sounds like an angel from Heaven 4laugh . Her voice suited the song quite well! Albeit she lacks a bit of vocal strength, (y'know, that Beyonce-M.Carey grrrrr?) she might be able to show us what she's got if the public is in favor of her to be in the Quarter Finals. t should also be a plus-plus++ because her voice is versatile enough to sing a song of a dude.More power!~

Top 3: Beauty of Mars
Comments: Wooo! One of the plenty who doesn't sound like a screeching cat. She needs more practice if she wants the sweet victory (and the car, hehe loljk) She can make it! emotion_yatta

Advise for the finalists: Keep it clean, awesome and the way you want it to be!

goodluck!~

Wow ~ Thank you. First time ko masama sa top 3 ng mga comments. crying THANK YOU TALAGA biggrin  

Queentessential

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Mr Evil Genius

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:31 am
I ❤ IWC IDOL

Comments: ummmm heart XD

Top 2:
Comments:

Top 3:
Comments:

Advise for the finalists:  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:46 am
Hey BlTCH
Yonyon x3 - Flawless
Beauty of Mars - Flaw Free (Imma vote for you cause im biased and I'm a Beyonce stan)
iiKapuu - Flawless

ADVISE:
Keep on SNATCHING wigs, SLAUGHTER and SLAY

DO YA THAANNNG!

User Image

Chino Panya

Anxious Conversationalist

Queentessential

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:53 am
Hey BlTCH
Yonyon x3 - Flawless
Beauty of Mars - Flaw Free (Imma vote for you cause im biased and I'm a Beyonce stan)
iiKapuu - Flawless

ADVISE:
Keep on SNATCHING wigs, SLAUGHTER and SLAY
the lesser girls.

DO YA THAANNNG!

User Image

Wow ~ Thank you so much heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:05 am
I ❤ IWC IDOL

Top 1: YonYon x3
Comments: sa lahat ng finalist,.. Ikaw yung nakapagsubmit ng maayos ng recording.. Sa Voice Quality. Ayos ka na ee, maganda yung pagkanta, yung voice mo, maganda na, pero kinakabahan ka... Yan yung pakiramdam ko habang nakikinig sayo.. Nanginginig yung voice mo pag nagsusustain ka ng note.. Relax lang.. I Know you can do better than that. smile ).. Kaya ikaw ang binoto ko.. smile )

Top 2: Piiyanggot
Comments: yeah, you have the voice, the right tone. But, I can't feel your heart through this song,. Parang nagrecord ka lang for the event.. Music is not just about, "i want to sing, i want t be famous"l music gives soul, emotions and it also describes who you are,. smile ) gaya nung sa top 1 ko. Meron ka pang mailalabas.. Hindi yan yung limitation mo, kulang ka lang sa emotion...

Comments: actually, pinagpipilian ko kung si Mazuharu or si Beauty of Mars, at ayun hirap ako sa kanila.. Pero, I preferred the latter. Hindi ko lang nagustuhan yung song mo.. Hindi tlaga sya bumagay sayo.. So yun lang masasabi ko.. Work on your tone, have confidence. And practice.. smile )

Advise for the finalists: Para sa lahat. smile ) this is a contest where in one comes out victorious, but always remember, Music can affect all of those who listen to it. So when you sing, don't think about the price waiting for you, but enjoy every tone, every note, every beat, every words that a song gives.. smile ) and youll realize how important to perform and give emotion to others,, smile )  

xMidniteAce

Gracious Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Queentessential

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:35 am
xMidniteAce
I ❤ IWC IDOL

Comments: sa lahat ng finalist,.. Ikaw yung nakapagsubmit ng maayos ng recording.. Sa Voice Quality. Ayos ka na ee, maganda yung pagkanta, yung voice mo, maganda na, pero kinakabahan ka... Yan yung pakiramdam ko habang nakikinig sayo.. Nanginginig yung voice mo pag nagsusustain ka ng note.. Relax lang.. I Know you can do better than that. smile ).. Kaya ikaw ang binoto ko.. smile )

Comments: yeah, you have the voice, the right tone. But, I can't feel your heart through this song,. Parang nagrecord ka lang for the event.. Music is not just about, "i want to sing, i want t be famous"l music gives soul, emotions and it also describes who you are,. smile ) gaya nung sa top 1 ko. Meron ka pang mailalabas.. Hindi yan yung limitation mo, kulang ka lang sa emotion...

Comments: actually, pinagpipilian ko kung si Mazuharu or si Beauty of Mars, at ayun hirap ako sa kanila.. Pero, I preferred the latter. Hindi ko lang nagustuhan yung song mo.. Hindi tlaga sya bumagay sayo.. So yun lang masasabi ko.. Work on your tone, have confidence. And practice.. smile )

Advise for the finalists: Para sa lahat. smile ) this is a contest where in one comes out victorious, but always remember, Music can affect all of those who listen to it. So when you sing, don't think about the price waiting for you, but enjoy every tone, every note, every beat, every words that a song gives.. smile ) and youll realize how important to perform and give emotion to others,, smile )

Everybody says that. smile Thank you for picking me as your top 3 ~  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:39 pm

go ate Beauty of Mars!

Beauty of Mars

Anonymous Knowledge IWC

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:52 pm
Judges' scores are in.
Voting is down to its last 3 hours.
Final results will then be posted. Goodluck!  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:15 pm
Y'all better vote for theBeauty Queen of Mars.

Chino Panya

Anxious Conversationalist

KayyyCee

Popular Sweetheart

11,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:25 pm
Yonyon X3 is the BEST among the rest!!

GO YONE heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:44 pm
xMidniteAce
I ❤ IWC IDOL

ahaha, nagulat lang ako, top 2 moko. smile salamat. :bigsmile:
kung makakasali lang ako sa next round, i want to do better.. wink  

l piiyanggot l

Fluffy Fairy

YonYon x3

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:02 am
II Certified II
Im voted for yonyon

Salamat po sa pag-vote. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:03 am
X_Ayumi_Toudou_X
I ❤ IWC IDOL

Comments: Among others, yung cover po talaga niya ang gusto kong balik-balikan. She can sing very well and can do wonders with her voice plus she tries to create her own style in her covers. Only problem lang po is yung sound quality ng recording niya. There's a buzzing sound which I think can be remedied with a better mic.

Top 2: A Star Explorer
Comments: I bet Idol niya si Yeng thus the-almost-same-voice quality which can be both a good thing and a bad thing. Good thing dahil her voice is beautiful and cool. I love it. It has a breathy quality to it that can be unique & sexy. Bad thing kasi baka sabihan kang nanggagaya. You should create and stick to your own style. Your voice is perfect for jazz and blues. Personality is important too. It can take you anywhere far.

Top 3: YonYon x3
Comments: At her young age, it's amazing how she can sing well. Ang cute ng boses niya and na-hit niya din ang mga notes. Gagaling pa yan pagtanda niya. Practice lang ng practice.

Advise for the finalists: God bless po and "listen" to the criticisms/comments/suggestions. There's truth in them and use them to improve.

Thanks for choosing me as your top 3. smile  

YonYon x3

YonYon x3

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:05 am
ralfrich
Yonyon x3 is the best of them all :3

Thank you. :')  
Active Contests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash