Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Memorial Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:24 am
User Image

( HalfbloodDurmstrang AlumnusDragon Keeper ) xx
                                                        ( Taken by Cicilia Quintana) xx

I was supposed to do great things, I know the road was long-
                                                        But I wasn't raised to shoot for fame, I had the safety on
                                                        I cut my ties, I sold my rings- I wanted none of this
                                                        If you start from scratch, you have to sing just for the fun of it!
                                                        I’d be alright if I could just see you
                                                        A miracle mile, where does it lead to?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Austmar tried to look intimidating towards Rubin's boyfriend, but instead he ended up coaxing a smirk at Niall's description of his older brother as he listened quietly. Well it was obvious, Rubin only compromised for his family, sure, but to those against him and the Eide family? Stubborn as a turtle's shell. And that's one distinction that he and Austmar were truly brothers. After all, they've got each others' backs in Durmstrang to survive school life with their vindictive relatives from their grandfather's first (pureblood) wife. Even if Austmar had a feeling that his brother was secret more affected than he was underneath his endurance. He then tilted his head when Niall expressed that he used to deny being bisexual due to his likely terrible upbringing until he met Rubin. And boy did he not expect him to say that. When the man finished his words, it was time for Austmar to speak up again. "Unapologetic? Yeah, Rubin doesn't really back down to anyone," Austmar told him, then his tone get a little bit serious, "but even with that, he is selfless when it comes to family, and to people he cares about. Maybe a martyr from my perspective. " And that wasn't entirely admirable sometimes, because Rubin didn't handle being let down well. "Are you sure that's the only thing?"

So basically Rubin was the first "guy" Niall ever have feelings with. That's... surprising. Did this guy even have past relationships? He'll ask that later. Austmar then raised an eyebrow when Niall was about to say 'love' but seemed to take it back and switched to 'like'. Geez, what a coward. "Are you sure you like him?" He asked, as for him, 'like' and 'love' were two different things, "I could have sworn I hear you about to say the other word before slipping it." Austmar was deep down feeling remorse for making the other man nervous, and this remorse was shown by his bit lip. He didn't mean to give Niall a heart attack, but what would be the point of this interrogation if he played soft? Come on, this guy has to prove that he has the spine to take risks. Because honestly? That's Rubin's ex-wife's flaw: she never do things that can risk her precious job.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I feel the air upon my face; forget the mess I'm in
                                                        Hold me again, don't count mistakes- I lost track of them
                                                        I was in the mud, I was in the dirt
                                                        Went underground and I found what I was worth
                                                        All alone and I know I can't stay
                                                        But we're walking up and down the streets to stay awake

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Park benchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Niall (soon)
                                                        xxxxxx

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘳 // 𝘗𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 // 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

I want to live a life like that
Live the life of the faithful one
Wanna bow to the floor
With everybody else want to be someone
I want to make some love

Niall was still ruminating in how he was a complete failure at words as Austmar began speaking again of how his brother was selfless when it came down to his family, which he's seen. Just from a friendly and more than friendly point of view, he's seen how dedicated Rubin could be for his children and his extended family. He didn't like to bring up what they'd talked about in that regard because, as naive as it sounded, he didn't like to dwell on the fact that his current boyfriend had also been a past client. It did sort of help though that they'd been on friendly terms longer than they'd been on healing ones. But just slightly. At Austmar's badgering of if that was the only trait he liked about his brother and if he really only "liked" him since he'd nearly said the other word, Niall had officially had enough. It was one thing to be looking out for his sibling and it was completely other to being a giant d**k.

"There's allot of things I like about Rubin ok. Just because you put me on the spot and asked me to list them like I'm on a grocery run doesn't mean my feelings for him aren't what they are. I like that his sense of humor is more sarcastic than my own, I like how serious he can be when he's researching for an article, there's probably tons more but I'm honestly a bit too peeved right now to get into them." he bit out finally looking Austmar dead in his eyes with a steely glint of his own.

"Asking me if I'm sure I have feelings for Rubin is a damn bit different than asking me if I'm using him for some selfish goal and then leave him stranded later down the line. You could've asked if I could see having a future with them and my answer would be that I hadn't really thought of one without him. There were dozens of other questions, other ways you could've gone about this but if we're truly being blunt, you've decided to see how much of a d**k you could be to me. So yes, I lo-love Rubin. Maybe I'm afraid telling him could do more harm than good and I just wanted to hold out on that just yet until I was ready and not until his brash brute of a brother thought I had to go into the freaking rancor pit to prove it!" Niall felt slightly out of breath and then realized he hadn't actually been talking in a normal breathing pattern and he also might've shouted during that last bit. Maybe he shouldn't have done that, but it definitely felt good doing it.

Julian Galaksylph

I don't want no enemies
It's the curse of a man
Always living life, living live, living just to please
On the mouth of the river
And the wrath of the giver

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:42 pm
User Image

( HalfbloodDurmstrang AlumnusDragon Keeper ) xx
                                                        ( Taken by Cicilia Quintana) xx

I was supposed to do great things, I know the road was long-
                                                        But I wasn't raised to shoot for fame, I had the safety on
                                                        I cut my ties, I sold my rings- I wanted none of this
                                                        If you start from scratch, you have to sing just for the fun of it!
                                                        I’d be alright if I could just see you
                                                        A miracle mile, where does it lead to?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If Austmar was his older bror, he would flinch and apologize. But he's Austmar, so he didn't bat an eye one bit when Niall went on a rant and feeling intense to boot. Good, at meant the Irish was being serious which was what Aus was looking for. When Niall gave him a glare, he just looked at him like he's listening to a causal conversation. Honestly Niall would have to more than that to scare him, because Austmar was faced worse. The worst (in no particular order) being Rubin being actually angry, their usually serene father being angry, and their half-cousins. Obviously.

When the Irishman had finished talking and took the time to catch his breathing pattern, Austmar saw this as a cue to speak, "I understand what you feel, but I'd rather apologize for being a d**k than not checking the bush and then regret it," Austmar blithely informed him, crossing his arms in reference of Niall calling him out for being a d**k. After all, he didn't like Anika when she and Rubin started dating because it felt so stale and she's always kept stuff to herself and then wonder why the people suffer around her. "Though, I'm not a snitch. I'm not gonna tell Rubin that you love him. Only you have the right to say that, because you're his boyfriend. Obviously." He shrugged, he may be tactless but he did kept a good share of secrets, too. He still has that nobleness sticking to him.

"But it's actually really nice that you seemed dedicated about it, though. I know a serious one when I see one." Austmar smirked, in a weirdly proud manner, "You're able to take risks, even if you probably think that I would get mad for you shouting." Granted, he's the type to think that people who have the spine to be like that were worth him time, not people who dance around. But on the other hand, Austmar did actually feel bad for Niall putting him in a place like this, as shown with his softened features. "Though, I'm sorry that I was being harsh. Honest. I mean, I think I have no other excuse than being... afraid." He sighed, as if he slightly felt disgust on confessing, "Look, you seemed like a nice person. And for once, I slightly really hope I was wrong when I thought it's going to end wrong again. So yeah..." He scratched the back of his neck and looked down to his lap, obviously he's out of words to say.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I feel the air upon my face; forget the mess I'm in
                                                        Hold me again, don't count mistakes- I lost track of them
                                                        I was in the mud, I was in the dirt
                                                        Went underground and I found what I was worth
                                                        All alone and I know I can't stay
                                                        But we're walking up and down the streets to stay awake

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Park benchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Niall (soon)
                                                        xxxxxx

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:23 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

The meal went great they chatted and laughed at funny stories from class. The meal went by quick. Gertie asked him what was next. "Well I bribed the kitchen elves for some old bread. I figured we can go feed some ducks." Charlie said sounding confidant but was secertly nervous. He was confident Gertie would agree. It was totally up her alley.

They walked to the park and found a bench where there where ducks waddling up as Charlie was opening his bag bread from the house elves. They fed the ducks as Charlie mustered up the courage. "Hey Gertie?" He said making sure she was done the duck that seemed to want the whole slice she was breaking peices off of "I was wondering if I could tell you something important .....nothing bad of course." He really hoped this went well.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

murruelecreuset

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:21 pm
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Fifth Year Hufflepuff Prefect

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 15 years old...

It was no secret that Gertie loved ducks. If she could have one for a pet she would. But everyone knew that ducks didn’t make very good pets. It was a shame really. So, when Charlie mentioned old bread and feeding the ducks she beamed with delight. “What are we waiting for?!” She commented with a smile. “You sure know how to make this day better and better.” She added on her way out the door.

Getting to the park Gertie was super happy to see the ducks and rightly so. Taking a seat on the bench she watched the ducks come over. Feed the ducks the bread courtesy of the house elves (she’d have to thank them later), she was rather content. Breaking pieces off until one duck decided to be a greedy gus. It was fun even then. Gertie turned her attention to Charlie as he spoke. “Yeah, sure Charlie. Yuu can tell me anything.” She told him looking over to him. He was her bestie why would anything he had to say be bad anyways?

Wearing: Red Plaid Dress

With: Charlie

OOC: - - -

Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:55 am
User Image

He tossed the last of the slice he was on and two ducks had a moment of 'hey I saw it first' before more bread appeared courtesy ith the two teens. Ok he could do this, the worst he could get is an apologetic no from Gertie. He had to convince himself that she was not going to stop being his friend for something like this. "So...umm we hang out like practicly all the time. And it was pretty awesome of you when you helped with finding my dad. I really appreciate that." He said obviously leading to something and obviously nervous. "But I wanted to take you out today cause I like you....like of course as a friend....but you know also.....more than that....." He said really getting really nervous near the end. A good bit of the nervousness left though once he said it. The rest was waiting for Gertie's response.

murruelecreuset

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:49 pm
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...

If Gertie knew what today had been about, she probably wouldn’t have been shocked. However, she was rather oblivious to the whole thing. She was sure her sister would have told her what was about to happen. After all Gabby was smart, the fifth year would tell anyone that. However, she wasn’t there, and Gertie was rather on her own for this one.

Listening to Charlie, Gertie blinked mostly in surprise of it all. She had no idea Charlie liked her liked her. It immediately made her wonder if she liked him that way too. He was a great friend and she’d tell him anything. She’d go to him for anything. If only she’d noticed the signs. Maybe then she could have been more prepared.

“I like you too Charlie.” Gertie said. It sounded like it was off to a good start. “You’re one of my best friends and you’re super sweet to me. I don’t know what I’d do without you.” She shared with him before adding. “I had no idea you were doing all this because you liked me.” Points for honesty right?

OOC: Finally got her done. Best I could do given I've actually never played her in a relationship setting. This will be a fun new experience smile

Kungfudemoness

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:49 am
User Image

Charlie was trying so hard not to freak out. He totally understood that she may need a moment to process it. He knew he would too. His brain was wanting to panic though. That went away and got replaced with hopeful excitement when she mentioned she liked him too. It was quite touching when she mentioned she come to him for anything. If she had ever come to him sad he wonder who he needed to punch for making her sad. It was great to know it wasnt all one sided. He chuckled a bit when she mentioned she had no idea he had planed the day around it. "Well, it felt like a better idea do it in private than around the common room." He said only having some leftover nervousness. He would have been too nervous to tell her this in the common room. "Would you want to make it official? Like give a relationship a try?" He asked sheepishly. He would not be phased if she wanted to think on it. It was a lot to process.

((OOC: Charlie in some version has had one awkward date so we're already ahead. Ironicly Gertie just like how i was for when my fiance asked me out. Charlie went faster. Took my man 15 min to get it out xD))

murruelecreuset

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:42 pm
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...

Gertie had to agree that an outing like what Charlie had planned was better then say announcing things in the common room. It wasn’t overly private, and people did tend to gossip. Though Gertie never worried about that given it was Hufflepuff. They were all pretty friendly. “Good point. I think even in theory this was better.” She agreed. “Besides the common room doesn’t have ducks.” How could Gertie not mention the ducks.

Then came the real thought. Did she want to make it official? Gertie never thought about having a boyfriend never mind what it actually would mean. Relationships were complicated, and they took work. Gertie wasn’t afraid of the work. They hung out together already. So how different would it really be? She couldn’t even fathom the worst if things didn’t work out between them. It wasn’t in her nature to think of the negative. So, with the positive in mind she had a pretty good idea what her answer was going to be. “Sure, I don’t see why not. Guess that makes you my boyfriend.” Now that sounded weird.

OOC: And this concludes their scene. It is official.

Kungfudemoness

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:13 am
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • Rather than going straight home once he was done with work, Daniel decided to take a shortcut and stop by Hogsmeade. That's what he told himself at least, although saying that he took a detour would be more accurate since Hogsmeade wasn't exactly on the way home. The technicalities didn't matter anyway, since distance didn't matter when you could apparate. But today was particularly exhausting at St. Mungo's and even though he was still only an apprentice, he felt the effects. Not that Daniel could complain... much at least. Just because he had to work hard at school didn't mean that he'd stop once he'd graduated, and he was happy with where he was. It had the bonus of taking his mind off of things he'd rather not think about, but it was also really tiring.

But as much as he'd love to get back home and just collapse on his bed, he knew he'd only wake up the next morning feeling awful and he didn't want a repeat of today. And only thing that could cheer him up more than actually gardening was actually visiting a garden and maybe read a little and since he didn't have the energy to actually get his thumbs green, the latter would do. Besides, he hadn't visited the Hogsmeade Memorial Park in ages and he was feeling nostalgic.

After gathering his things, Daniel shouldered his bag and left St. Mungo's, stepping through the department store front and into an abandoned alley to avoid muggle eyes while apparating to the park. The apparition itself didn't go as smoothly and Daniel stumbled and nearly tripped over a loose patch of grave. He caught himself though and with a sigh of relief, he straightened his clothes and made his way towards the nearby fountain, admiring the flowerbeds still in bloom while studiously ignoring the snickers of a few kids who caught his mishap. His heated cheeks betrayed his nonchalance though in his haste to get away, Daniel failed to realise that he'd dropped his wand, leaving it half-buried in the gravel.

The fresh air in the park with the mingling scent of lavenders did wonders for his rattled nerves and after a few minutes, Daniel found himself relaxing, his exhaustion fading away to the back of his mind as he sat down on one of the empty benches. It was only by chance that he noticed the absence of his wand. "Oh, no, come on, no," he muttered as he jumped up and frantically patted himself down to no avail. "No, it should be here somewhere," he said, looking around and trying to recall when he'd last seen it. He couldn't lose his wand like this, not now!

• WHERE Hogsmeade Memorial Park tab tab tab WITH no one tab tab tab FEELING panicked

OOC xxx

Cara MiaKittyx

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ι waĸe υp every evenιng wιтн a вιg ѕмιle on мy ғace
                                              and ιт never ғeelѕ oυт oғ place
                                              and yoυ're ѕтιll proвaвly worĸιng aт a nιne тo ғιve pace
                                              ι wonder нow вad тнaт тaѕтeѕ

spaceSebastian thanked his lucky stars that he was having a good day; it seemed like it'd been a while since that had happened. These days, most of his good days were the ones he spent training from dawn til dusk. A few here and there were spent with his friends, of course, but it felt like the second he walked out the door of his flat, things started to go downhill. The rumor mill had finally started to die down about his breaking off his engagement to Aleah, for which he was grateful. Avoiding answering the questions, or doing so diplomatically, had been wearing thin. He didn't mind the attention he got so much, but it seemed like it'd been months since anyone had asked him about anything other than his failed relationship. It started to grate on a guy's nerves after a while.

spaceLately, Tootles had been his get out of jail free card. People loved talking about dogs, so he took his dog... pretty much everywhere. He was a little on the old side these days, of course, but he was healthy as a horse thanks to Siobhan, and just as outgoing. Even now, he was trotting alongside Bas, looking around excitedly at the park. They'd been by to visit the twins earlier (he had a feeling he'd get an earful from his sister for not staying to visit with her and Chris, but oh well), and now he was just enjoying the evening air. Tootles, for his part, was happy to be somewhere new, since Bas didn't often take him quite this far from home. Everything smelled different here, which the newfoundland was quite excited about, if his lolling tongue and wagging tail were any indication.

spaceBas wasn't paying too close attention to his dog, since Tootles was too well behaved to ever run off or act out. He was following his lead, more or less, happy to wander. Walking, and even running, could be almost relaxing at this point, compared to training. But, Tootles suddenly didn't seem very content to continue their leisurely stroll; he suddenly darted up the path, scooping an object into his mouth as Bas caught up.
                                              "What've you got there, huh?" he asked, going down on his knee to check. Tootles let out a soft 'woof' around the object in question, which was apparently somebody's wand. Bas frowned at that; losing a wand was no small thing. "Hm, let's see if we can find them, yeah?" he murmured, scratching Tootles behind the ears. The dog woofed again, tail wagging, and started sniffing the ground. He apparently found the scent trail he needed, and started off down the trail with a determined trot.

spaceSebastian stood, following after Tootles, hoping that the person who'd lost their wand was still around. What would he even do with it if they weren't? ... Take it to Damien, maybe? No, definitely. Someone who lost a wand would have to go get a new one, after all. Maybe they'd stop in, and Damien could just return the lost one. That was a good plan, he figured.

spaceOne that was, apparently, unnecessary, he thought with faint amusement. There was a figure up ahead, rather frantically searching his person for something important. Like a wand. Tootles apparently came to the same conclusion, and let out as loud a bark as he could without dropping said wand as he bounded towards the figure. Bas jogged behind his dog, waving.
                                              "You wouldn't happen to be looking for a wand, would you?" he asked, smiling as Tootles sat dutifully in front of the young man and presented the wand in question. Bas scratched Tootles behind the ears again, earning another small 'woof' from the dog, who looked quite pleased with himself.

and тrυтн вe тold ι мιѕѕ yoυ - and тrυтн вe тold ι'м lyιng
                                              wнen yoυ ѕee мy ғace нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell - нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell
                                              wнen yoυ walĸ мy way нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell - нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell
                                              ιғ yoυ ғιnd a мan тнaт'ѕ worтн a daмn and тreaтѕ yoυ well
                                              тнen нe'ѕ a ғool, yoυ're jυѕт aѕ well, нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell

wнere - The Park
                                              wнen - Summer 2044
                                              wιтн - Tootles
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

oyehh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:46 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • Daniel groaned aloud; he'd checked every pocket he had on his person, and even emptied out his bag and scattered his belongings around but his efforts weren't fruitful and he remained wandless. He dragged his hand through his hair in frustration; of all the places to lose his wand, it had to be here, in a public space that was popular with people. For all he knew, it might already be gone!

Panic began to bubble up within him but despite Daniel forcing it down, it still simmered in the back of his mind as he gathered his belongings back into his bag, his eyes darting around and searching the ground. He couldn’t remember using his wand at all since he arrived, so if he was lucky, he’d find it if he retraced his steps, provided no one picked it up first. And Daniel really hoped they didn’t; other than needing it for tomorrow, he couldn’t really apparatus home without it, or anywhere at all. He came here to relax after all, not to be stranded and hope that someone would be kind enough to help him.

Daniel didn’t go more than two steps when a loud bark nearly startled him out of his wits. For a moment, he tried to calm his racing heart by assuring himself that dog wasn’t too close, and people brought their dogs here often anyway. But to his horror, a dog was running towards him. Face white, he stumbled back and tried to put as much distance between himself and the huge dog, but it seemed intent on coming after him for some strange reason and wouldn’t leave him alone. But what else has gone right today, he thought hysterically.

And as if things couldn’t get any worse, in his haste to get away, Daniel stumbled over his own feet and fell over. He scrambled to get up but the dog took advantage of his stumble and caught up to him. ”Get away,“ he cried out in a shaky voice, shutting his eyes and blindly raising his arm up to protect his face. ”Leave me alone!“

But after a few tense seconds where Daniel could’ve sworn his heart was practically jumping out of his chest, nothing happened. He slowly opened his eyes only to be greeted by the sight of the dog sitting calmly in front of him and proudly presenting a wand, his wand. That was when he finally noticed the guy accompanying the dog, asking if he was looking for a wand. Daniel looked at him in disbelief, then at the dog, and it was then that what happened finally hit him. His could feel his entire face burning hot in mortification as he got back on his feet, desperately hoping that the ground would open up and swallow him whole to never see the light of day again.

”Um, yes, I am. I was. Uh…” And now his tongue betrayed him. Great. ”Thank you,” he added after a moment, sounding terribly awkward, but how else was he supposed to sound after making a huge scene in front of the guy and his dog when they tried to do him a huge favour? He was never going to hear the end of it, not from Lucy and certainly from Vince. But despite how grateful he was (and he was, they saved him from an untold amount of trouble), he was still reluctant to approach the dog, keeping an eye on it even as he stood back, flinching when it barked after being scratched by its owner. The guy himself seemed older than him but vaguely familiar, but Daniel couldn’t figure out from where; not Hogwarts, Daniel was sure he’d recognise him then, but he must’ve seen him somewhere. As it was, he just stood there silently and awkwardly, fidgeting and hoping that the guy would get the hint and get his wand away from his giant dog.

• WHERE Hogsmeade Memorial Park tab tab tab WITH Sebastian and Tootles tab tab tab FEELING mortified

OOC Sorry this took so long, something came up in RL. But enjoy a terrified and awkward Daniel o3o Also apologies to Tootles, Daniel was scared out of his wits 8'D

Cara MiaKittyx

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι waĸe υp every evenιng wιтн a вιg ѕмιle on мy ғace
                                              and ιт never ғeelѕ oυт oғ place
                                              and yoυ're ѕтιll proвaвly worĸιng aт a nιne тo ғιve pace
                                              ι wonder нow вad тнaт тaѕтeѕ

spaceSebastian recognized the guy's panic a little too late; by the time he was close enough to notice, Tootles was already right in front of him. The poor guy tripped over his own feet trying to get away, and Bas was very suddenly reminded that some people didn't like dogs, and Tootles was a very big dog. He didn't really ever think of it, since everyone he knew was used to large animals and especially his large dog. He winced, feeling bad for upsetting the guy. He should've gotten the wand from Tootles, really, but he was so used to letting him help people out like that, he hadn't even thought about it.

space"Tootles, here," he said firmly, indicating that the dog should come sit behind him, rather than right in front of the guy. Tootles gave him an odd look, one that clearly meant "But I'm not done helping!" Still, he complied, standing and coming to sit behind his owner. Sebastian held his hand out for the wand, which his dog dutifully handed over. Bas wrinkled his nose, smiling a little indulgently, even as he felt bad over the whole situation. It was just hard to be bothered by Tootles' bad manners when he was the sweetest dog ever. Still, he'd scared the guy, and his wand was covered in dog slobber. Not the best first impression.

spaceBas wiped the wand off carefully, then moved to hand it over to the guy.
                                              "I'm so sorry about my dog," he apologized, "He's used to- Well, my ex, she was disabled, and he got used to helping her out, plus I trained him to keep track of my stuff for me because Merlin knows I can't manage it myself." He chuckled, more than a little self-deprecatingly. "That's probably more than you needed to know, uh. But, I'm sorry about him, he was just trying to be helpful. Won't hurt you or anything, I swear." The idea of a dog named 'Tootles' doing anything to hurt someone was kind of laughable, honestly, even if it was his dog. But, he definitely wasn't going to laugh at a stranger. Sweetheart or not, Tootles was a bit on the massive side, that could be intimidating.

and тrυтн вe тold ι мιѕѕ yoυ - and тrυтн вe тold ι'м lyιng
                                              wнen yoυ ѕee мy ғace нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell - нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell
                                              wнen yoυ walĸ мy way нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell - нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell
                                              ιғ yoυ ғιnd a мan тнaт'ѕ worтн a daмn and тreaтѕ yoυ well
                                              тнen нe'ѕ a ғool, yoυ're jυѕт aѕ well, нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell

wнere - The Park
                                              wнen - Summer 2044
                                              wιтн - Tootles
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

oyehh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:03 am
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • To Daniel's great relief, the guy called out for his dog and after a tense moment (for him), it moved away from him and moved instead to sit next to its owner. The dog was clever, he noted absently, his eyes remained glued onto its very sharp teeth as the dog handed his now wet wand over to the guy. Daniel grimaced at the thought of handling it, but the guy thoughtfully wiped it dry before reaching out to hand it back to him.

”Thanks,” he said, taking his wand back gingerly and making sure that the guy was between him and the dog. It wasn't that Daniel doubted the dog, Tootles apparently would ignore its owner and come after him (okay, he did, slightly), but it never hurt to be wary. Despite the rather cutesy name, it looked like it could knock him over in less than two seconds and Daniel was not a fan of being toppled over like an unstable tower of lego bricks.

He looked up when the guy apologised and then rambled about his disabled ex and how his dog was helpful both to her and to him and this time, his mortification was tinged with shame. The guy looked rough—and Daniel internally winced in sympathy; he knows the feeling of not being able to keep it together, especially recently with his own personal problems that he was Not going to think about—and from the sounds of it, the dog was only trying to be helpful but instead, he freaked out on them, even if it was a totally valid reaction. Daniel wasn't convinced that Tootles was as harmless as his name suggested, his heart certainly wasn't since it felt like it was about to jump out of his chest whenever Tootles shifted, but in hindsight, it was obvious what was happening.

"I should be the one saying sorry," he hurried to reply, giving a sheepish smile. "I mean, you saved me a lot of trouble getting my wand back, I don't know how much trouble I'd be in without it, especially since my home is a bit far, and I was the one who overreacted when you were only trying to help," he laughed self-deprecatingly, unconsciously hiding his clenched fists. They saved him from attempting to explain losing his wand at work, and just the thought of that was enough to make Daniel break out in cold sweat. "So uh, thanks, again," he said sincerely.

"Besides," he added as he shoved his wand back into his pocket and discreetly trying to dry his still clammy hands with his pants, "I should've paid attention instead of losing my wand of all things, teaches me to walk around with my head in the air," he said with a rather tired smile. No need to mention that tripping over nothing was probably the reason why lost the wand in the first place; he'd already embarrassed himself enough. "So much for coming here to relax here for a bit." Nearly getting a heart attack twice in the span of a few minutes certainly wasn't the plan, but the adrenaline rush did a good job of pushing away the worst of exhaustion, at least momentarily.

• WHERE Hogsmeade Memorial Park tab tab tab WITH Sebastian and Tootles tab tab tab FEELING mortified

OOC She posted!

Cara MiaKittyx

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

нєу gιяℓ, σρєи тнє ωαℓℓѕ, ρℓαу ωιтн уσυя ∂σℓℓѕ
                                                      ωє'ℓℓ вє α ρєяfє¢т fαмιℓу
                                                      ωнєи уσυ ωαℓк αωαу, ιт'ѕ ωнєи ωє яєαℓℓу ρℓαу
                                                      иσ σиє иєνєя ℓιѕтєиѕ, тнιѕ ωαℓℓραρєя gℓιѕтєиѕ
                                                      ∂σи'т ℓєт тнєм ѕєє ωнαт gσєѕ ∂σωи ιи тнє кιт¢нєи

spaceCeleste sighed as she walked through the park, relieved to be away from the manor and the ever-present hovering of her grandmother. She wasn't quite as strict with Celeste as she was with Sorin, Celeste not being in possession of a big mouth and a level of apathy that often led to forgetting to care to not say things best not said. But, she still disliked the twins being out and about without supervision, which chafed worse than ever nowadays, given that they were legally adults, graduation status aside. Particularly since Awstin was not watched quite so closely, what with the matters of his father's death being mostly-public knowledge and therefore not cause for any alarm should they be spoken of. Of course, if anyone heard the way he spoke of the death (murder, really), it might not be so simple. But he didn't seem to care much to talk to anyone, anyway.

spaceCeleste, on the other hand, liked talking to people very much, and had very few options to work with. Oh, she could impersonate whoever she liked and socialize that way, but it didn't have quite the same calming effect as being able to be herself. She'd admit that the distance between herself and her former best friend was her own fault, firstly for engineering Finny's engagement to Sorin and secondly for losing touch after she'd been expelled. Now even the thought of reaching out to her made her skin crawl, with shame and an awkwardness she'd always valued Finny for not causing, where others did. So, her options were few and far between. Which was how she found herself wandering the gardens of the park, hoping that Miranda would actually show up.

spaceThey'd kept in touch here and there, little correspondences between two people who understood each other very deeply on some levels. The spares, the unwanted hangers-on, disappointments through no real fault of their own, managing to screw up just by existing. And being female, at least in Celeste's case, as had she been male, she'd have been heir, and Sorin would be the extra baggage. She wasn't sure if Miranda suffered a similar lot. In any case, both had failed to be named prefect while their brothers were so honored, and both had brought shame to their families relating to their exams in fifth year. In her more uncharitable moments, Celeste would argue that at least Miranda got to remain in school, but that wasn't fair. Her expulsion had been her own fault, and Miranda's illness had certainly not been hers. Still, there was enough bitterness between them to make for an unconventional, if quiet and restrained, friendship. Or, she thought that's what they were. She was never really sure.

ρℓα¢єѕ, ρℓα¢єѕ, gєт ιи уσυя ρℓα¢єѕ
                                                      тняσω σи уσυя ∂яєѕѕ αи∂ ρυт σи уσυя ∂σℓℓ fα¢єѕ
                                                      єνєяуσиє тнιикѕ тнαт ωє'яє ρєяfє¢т
                                                      ρℓєαѕє ∂σи'т ℓєт тнєм ℓσσк тняσυgн тнє ¢υятαιиѕ

wнere - Hogsmeade Park
                                                      wнen - Late Autumn 2045, Mid-afternoon
                                                      wιтн - who
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items