Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Midnight Lounge (guestbook and chatter thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cameo-of-Gaiety

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:19 pm
Yumi-Neko-chan
Artemis Rose
For all of you who have a Live Journal, you can add me to your friends! lol my LJ I'm new to it and don't have any friends on there, thats why I'm posting it here. xp

I have a journal there, but I haven't been on in ages. I'll go see if I still have it and I'll update and add you! ^_^

First of all, I'd like to take a second to muse that I am quoting myself, and it seems silly...
And secondly, I decided to simply crate a new journal. So once I customize it and make my first entry, I will add you, and we can be n00bs together! ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:02 pm
LJ
There is my journal on LiveJournal.
I love comments and visitors! ^_^

Cameo-of-Gaiety

Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:54 am
Yumi-Neko-chan
Yumi-Neko-chan
Artemis Rose
For all of you who have a Live Journal, you can add me to your friends! lol my LJ I'm new to it and don't have any friends on there, thats why I'm posting it here. xp

I have a journal there, but I haven't been on in ages. I'll go see if I still have it and I'll update and add you! ^_^

First of all, I'd like to take a second to muse that I am quoting myself, and it seems silly...
And secondly, I decided to simply crate a new journal. So once I customize it and make my first entry, I will add you, and we can be n00bs together! ^_^
hehe, yea that is kinda silly!! xd But its all good! Thanks for adding me! I've added you just now! I'll comment in there whenever I can, I love reading Journals and commenting!! xd
BTW about your dream avi. I don't think you can have the wings and the coco on my back.... I'm not sure, though. I just don't see how you can have the both. xp

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:15 pm
Artemis Rose
hehe, yea that is kinda silly!! xd But its all good! Thanks for adding me! I've added you just now! I'll comment in there whenever I can, I love reading Journals and commenting!! xd
BTW about your dream avi. I don't think you can have the wings and the coco on my back.... I'm not sure, though. I just don't see how you can have the both. xp

Oh poo. I didn't think it would work either, but it didn't say anything about it on the dream avi generator. Oh well... I'll have to fix that then. Thanks.  

Cameo-of-Gaiety

Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:56 pm
Yumi-Neko-chan
Artemis Rose

Oh poo. I didn't think it would work either, but it didn't say anything about it on the dream avi generator. Oh well... I'll have to fix that then. Thanks.
I know!! I tried to have this red scarf on and these wings but it didn't work!! but it didn't say anything about it on that dream avi. maker!! lol
Welcome!^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:32 pm
Hello  

MidnightHaunt

Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:04 pm
*30mins late*
Hello!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:17 pm
lol hi  

MidnightHaunt

Cameo-of-Gaiety

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:50 pm
Hello. ^_^ I just got home from work.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:40 am
Hello everyone!!
4laugh HAPPY EASTER!!! 4laugh

This is the last time you'll ever see me typing in pink text.... til next year, anyways! lol  

Artemis Rose

Fire_Rayne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:40 am
Yes! I got on the computer!! WOOT!!!

Yay! Someone's using the banner I made! Thanks MidnightHaunt! I feel special ~^-^~  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:09 pm
aww... Did I miss you, Rayne? lol I guess I need to check in more!! xd

Artemis Rose

Cameo-of-Gaiety

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:48 pm
Hoppy Easter Everyone!
It's a shame that it is cold and wet where I live today.
I got my hair cut pretty short yesterday. I didn't like it at all at first, but I think I'm okay with it now. At least it will grow out. ^_^
I am sooo tired. I closed last night at work, and I opened today. (Yes, my work is one of like, 2 stores open around town today. LOL) I think I will go take a nap after I doodle around trying to earn 4,000 gold in one day. (I really want to buy the doll ears!)
Well, have a wonderful day!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:25 pm
Thanks Yumi and same to you!
Sorry to hear its wet where you are! Its a nice hot, sunny day here! lol
Have a good nap!! lol xd

Artemis Rose

Cameo-of-Gaiety

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:35 pm
Eeeerrrrrrrg
My computer stinks. I've been trying to collect all the easter baskets for and such, but Towns won't work on my compuer all of a suddin. I even tried logging out and back in, then I tried restarting my computer. It still isn't working. sad

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games