Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:35 pm
Lucia teased back flicking her tongue on his when he teased it out. Her hands moving to remove clothes. "But I'm yours." She whispered on his lips. Her hands moving more to touch him. She wanted to sleep, but when would he offer himself to her like this again? Of course she knew only how to kiss and touch. Everything else was a mystery to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:42 pm
"Darleeng," Francis whispered, as if reading her mind. "Eet's late, and I need to let you rest, non? I'll geeve you anyzhing and everyzhing you want, whenever you want eet. Tomorrow, zhe next day, anytime. Because I love you, Je'taime, Lucy~" He rolled her under him and kissed her again, caressing her cheek gently.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:56 pm
Lucia blushed softly and nodded leaning up and kissing him back. She settled beneath him and waited for him to snuggle with her so she could sleep. Not that she didn't like that he was over her. She liked it very much would have him like that all the time if she could.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:08 pm
Francis licked her cheek and laid beside her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. "Don't worry, ma cher, I'll protect you." Then he hummed softly, making sure his Lucy was comfortable as she was so she could drift off to sleep.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:10 pm
Luce blushed more her body relaxing easily beside him. Her body curled against him snuggling close happy that he was staying with her the night. She was so comfy she didn't want to ever, ever move from the bed ever again. "Ti amo." She whispered muttering something more in Italian as she yawned and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:17 pm
Francis smiled and kissed Lucia's forehead as she drifted off to sleep. There he laid, for a good while, whilst gazing at his sleeping beauty. Then his sleepiness overtook him and he fell asleep himself, "Je'taime~" Being muttered from his lips before his dreaming of her came.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:27 pm
Lucia was having a nice dream. Her physical form snuggled close to Francis as she dreamed of running after him. But she found in her dream she couldn't breathe. Her body felt weighed down.

Italy woke in her place glowing eyes wide in panic. The building was on fire! "Francis!" She cried but he wouldn't wake. She held him close feeling the earth at the side of the building lift up and pull them out the window and into the river not too far from them. The rest of the school stood in awe watching it burn. Italy's eyes scanned the crowd. Yes everyone was out. Three teachers noticed them in the water and rushed over to help them out. But France wasn't waking up. Italy growled at the teachers until she realized one of them was the nurse and backed off to let the woman help.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:39 pm
Francis couldn't wake, despite his attempts. Carbon monoxide had gotten into his lungs, and it was making him have to try harder. But, he heard his voice being called. Lucy, it had to be her, but it didn't sound like her. Alter-ego, then. Italy. France felt someone touching him, and he stirred a little in reaction. What was going on? Was Lucy safe? He had to know.

"L-Lucy..." He was unable to wake entirely, but his lips parted to voice that one word. Smoke, he could smell it now. That must mean some sort of fire started, but how?  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:42 pm
The nurse and Italy sighed relieved. The nurse had soaked France in water and used it to purge the poisonous smoke from his body. "I'm here." Italy whispered stroking his hair. Her host body was getting used to her, wasn't giving out after every surfacing. "She's okay. I got you out ssh."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:48 pm
He had never been like this, so reliant on someone else in his life. He wasn't comfortable with it either. He felt like he had extra weight on his clothes, and he did. Francis opened his eyes and sat up quickly, not blinking as to take in all that was going on. The school ablaze, everyone watching without help being given. It was too late, anyway. He stared straight ahead, not noticing anyone on either side. "Lucy.."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:56 pm
Italy released Luce's body to her letting the horribly worried Italian paw at her Frenchman. "Francis, I'm here." She mewed pulling him to her. The nurse smiled softly. "What happened?" Luce asked.

"What always happens when a Gentry dies, their power is released into the air all it took was some one getting into bed with a bit of static electricity and bam instant fire. It's the same with other's too, Floods, wind storms, earthquakes things like that. It's worse when one like you dies. You remember that Tsunami that hit Japan? That was caused by a Glowing Water Gentry and her mate dying. He'll be all right soon I'll leave you to it." The nurse smiled ruffling Lucia's hair and leaving them alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:02 pm
"M-Ma cher." Francis seemed to recover quickly, nuzzling his lover as he had always done. Still a little out of it, he stood and pulled Lucy up with him. "Zis all leaves me to wonder; what do we do now?" Probably considering this before anyone else, he thought about running away in the woods with his girl. It would be on the voting block later. In the meantime, he considered all the possessions that would be lost here. Everything she cared about, still safe from a little protection he placed on them. Thank goodness he kept her watch.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:05 pm
Lucia took a deep breath. "The wards are still up so we should be safe. I'm sure once the wood has finished burning the Principle will get us Earth Gentry to build a new school. Shouldn't take too long." Lucia stayed close to France. She knew he was feeling vulnerable so let him hold her protectively. She wanted him to feel needed. "Luckily I only had basics in my room, a few clothes toothbrush hair brush my watch, everything else is at my grandparents place." She smiled up at him. "I love you Francis, I'm so glad we got out in time."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:17 pm
France held his Lucy close to him, also glad for the close call. "I love you too, darleeng. As long as you're safe, zhe whole world could burn and I wouldn't be zhe wiser." He smiled and kissed her forehead, finding this to be an almost serene moment for him.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:28 pm
Lucia smiled happily and sat on his lap kissing his lips caressing his cheeks. "That's my man." She whispered running her fingers through his hair. "Don't panic my darling we're together forever." She took his hand and put it on her cheek. "I love you."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games