Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
You know you've seen too much Naruto when... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kageme

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:03 am
or when you start wearing ankle weights to become as fast as Rock Lee.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:21 am
when at school and u are about to say something and ur friends would yell out "naruto..." blaugh  

whit3amuka

Anime476Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:00 am
when the ending songs keep playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing and playing in your head eek  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:58 pm
when u try to make ice mirrors that wont melt  

goldchocobo

anime_merrick

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:23 pm
...when you do the Sennen Goroshi (Thousand Years of Pain) to an unsuspecting stranger.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:49 pm
when you are convinced that becoming a skilled martial artist will help you gain better chakra control (i'm currently a blue belt in tae kwon do)

you threaten to use "Konoha's most secret and sacred Taijutsu attack" on people

you've convinced yourself that you have the sharingan, and then try to do Tsugaru and Sakura on Heavy in DDR. (i almost hurt myself doing that)

you're convinced that you do have the sharingan, you just haven't mastered it yet

you sew the Uchiha/Hyuuga family crest onto a jacket you wear everyday (i just need lots of red and white embroidery floss)

you run ninja style and attack your friends (i'm pretty decent at it)

you reach for your "shuriken" only to discover that.....you don't have any (GUILTY!!!!!)

that's all i got for now.  

peachymint

xXToroSaurusXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:04 pm
when you try all day to get your chakra's up
and then come back the next day to try again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:02 am
u get your friends to shoot u with things and u try to use the art of substitution do not try this at home it hurt  

goldchocobo

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:05 am
when you become animic from blood loss from trying to summon things xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:46 pm
When you know people who know ALL of the hand seals and movements for most jutsu's.  

Seyon

CarvedInShadow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:01 pm
PenguinNoJutsu
YKYANFW....you read the story about Jesus walking on water you start to believe he was the first Ninja with good chakra control..

*guilty* eek xp sweatdrop

YKYSTMNW....

---you make a deal with your parents that states that if you get an A+ on that report about Masashi Kishimoto and the Naruto manga for english class you did, they'll buy you all the (so-far) translated episodes (guilty)
---you knew that Masashi Kishimoto was the creator of Naruto before i told you just now
---you cried when Sasuke was supposedly "killed" in the encounter with Haku in either the manga, anime, or both (guilty)
---you can recall the name, village, and attacks of any character, minor or major, that has been introduced so far (guilty)
---you and your friend(s) fight about who gets which guy in Naruto, draw comics, and write fanfics about your encounters with the characters (guilty)
---you got a Dark Magician Girl duel monsters card written in japanese for letting your short friend have tall Kakashi ( ninja what? you think i am so shallow and evil? fine. i hope Orochimaru kills you) EDIT: though this doesn't really have anything to do with obsession... ninja
---you shuddered just now at the thought of Orochimaru ( blaugh )
---you think about Naruto every night before you sleep (guilty...)
---you wonder why guys don't get nose bleeds as much as they do in the Naruto universe ( ninja )
---you yell at your TV/computer/manga when a main character does bad in an important fight (guilty...)
---you make your computer slower than a 26k internet modem with all the Naruto AMVs you download (*ahem* ninja )
---you had a dream that Naruto helped you put apples in a doomsday device ( ninja i blame the radiator i ate in the dream before it)

all i can think of right now. all happened. how sad... *wearing Naruto cosplay outfit* ninja you think i am so pathetic??

EDIT:
---you use the ninja face more than any other cuz it reminds you of Naruto  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:47 pm
screamng at naruto and having naruto's voice and the other naruto character's voice in your head talking (ugh creepy) and thinking about ramen (mmmmmmm.....delicious)  

Anzu9

[.Sharingan Kakashi.]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:39 pm
First you dress your dogs in the dog nin outfits Kakashi has for his dogs, then you make a scroll for "summoning" them and when you call them to you, you tell everybody that you summoned your nin dogs to destroy them! hah hah hah!! lol.

This is weird...:
You let milk spoil and then you drink it along with ramen for breakfast and spend the rest of the day on the toilet---just like Naruto!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:23 am
LOL, holy crap, I was just dying reading these, they are great! Whats worse is I actually said "yup, i've done that." so many times!! Haha. Including the whole cabinet full of ramen.. I love ramen so much that my mom made my own little ramen drawer... sweatdrop

Sorry if this has been stated before, but I can't recall every single one:

1.) You spend $200 on a pair of sharingan contact lenses (Want to- don't have the dough)
2.) You've deprived yourself sleep because you just HAD to catch up by doing an all-night marathon despite having school in the morning.
3.) You yell at someone for saying "troublesome" because that Shikamaru's line only. ( sweatdrop )
4.) You've learnt all your Japanese lingo thanks to Naruto.
5.) Draw the Anbu symbol or any town symbol on your arms, shoes, papers, binders, desk, etc. at school..
6.) In Japanese class when you get assigned Japanese names, you pick someone from Naruto and claim yourself as them ( xp ..It's true.)
7.) When your sibling/friend start talking all Narutard and your friends give you weird looks (My brother and I do it all the time)
8.) Sing the theme songs during breakfast (Yup)
9.) You dream Naruto!

P.S. I know this is kind of off topic, but it's been bugging me - what the heck does YKYANFW stand for??  

Burning Sosobra

Crash the Panda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:41 pm
-you get in a fight and while you're making handseals you get punched in the face

- I can do 15 handseals and make a quick 3-5 combo of them sweatdrop  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games