Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply The D-Party
Welcome to the D-Party! (Introductions) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr. Ruth

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:17 pm
Hello, D-Party! I'm Ruth. Lover of the G-Team, Item Collector and Hoarder Extraordinaire, and fan of all things GREEN. Deidrich happens to be in my favorite shade of green, as well - LIME. <3

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and helping get his birthday bash off the ground running! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:23 pm
diedrich is cool. diedrich is best roll model. someday im gonna name my first born diedrich. im gonna make sure s/hes sucessful and rich. so when s/he dies, s/he can write iDiedRich on the tombstone.

see. i have my future all planned out. i am an adult OK?!? 100% responsible adult.

yes...

desert-fish

Menacing Cottontail

21,000 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Cool Cat 500

The Emwo

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:48 pm
Hello D-Party! I'm Emwo, or also known as Vanessa and I used to live off of this site about 10 years ago or so I'm out of touch with the new Go-Gaia. The Diedrich looks like a grunny so he seems like an ok guy to me.

I collect stuff and play video games with programming.:3 I come on here between downtime at work cause I see the marketplace is really finnicky around this time compared to night time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:46 pm
Howdy!
I'm Teagen Sirrus!
I've been a Gaia member since 2005, so I remember the good old days. I grew up in Chicago, bun now I live in St. Louis, MO so I'm a Midwestern girl.
I love to talk to new people, so quote me and start chatting! heart  

Teagen Sirrus

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200

Inuyasha_roxs_08

Crew

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:00 pm
Look at all the fresh faces!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:09 pm
Hello everyone cat_3nodding

I'm sephinne, and I currently live in Toronto. First started playing Gaia in 2010, then I stopped for 2 years. Then I came back around a year ago. I guess this is the first time I've been active in a guild and funny saying this, never would have thought it would have been such a weird one, but i'm surprised by how much I like this one. emotion_yatta

Hope to get acquainted with you guys emotion_brofist  

sephinne

OG Fatcat

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Streaker 200

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:05 pm
Dr. Ruth
Hello, D-Party! I'm Ruth. Lover of the G-Team, Item Collector and Hoarder Extraordinaire, and fan of all things GREEN. Deidrich happens to be in my favorite shade of green, as well - LIME. <3

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and helping get his birthday bash off the ground running! biggrin
desert-fish
diedrich is cool. diedrich is best roll model. someday im gonna name my first born diedrich. im gonna make sure s/hes sucessful and rich. so when s/he dies, s/he can write iDiedRich on the tombstone.

see. i have my future all planned out. i am an adult OK?!? 100% responsible adult.

yes...
The Emwo
Hello D-Party! I'm Emwo, or also known as Vanessa and I used to live off of this site about 10 years ago or so I'm out of touch with the new Go-Gaia. The Diedrich looks like a grunny so he seems like an ok guy to me.

I collect stuff and play video games with programming.:3 I come on here between downtime at work cause I see the marketplace is really finnicky around this time compared to night time.
Teagen Sirrus
Howdy!
I'm Teagen Sirrus!
I've been a Gaia member since 2005, so I remember the good old days. I grew up in Chicago, bun now I live in St. Louis, MO so I'm a Midwestern girl.
I love to talk to new people, so quote me and start chatting! heart
sephinne
Hello everyone cat_3nodding

I'm sephinne, and I currently live in Toronto. First started playing Gaia in 2010, then I stopped for 2 years. Then I came back around a year ago. I guess this is the first time I've been active in a guild and funny saying this, never would have thought it would have been such a weird one, but i'm surprised by how much I like this one. emotion_yatta

Hope to get acquainted with you guys emotion_brofist
WELCOME EVERYONE! I hope you enjoy the guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:10 pm
Hello Hello, I'm BeanieBaggie. But my friends call me Bean.
I like Diedrich because he's so adorable. So fluffy. He's the guy we deserve, and the guy we need. Also because he's been around here for a tleast as long as I have been!
I like to RP, and I'm currently working on a webcomic called SnoopQuest.  

BeanieBaggie

Tiny Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200

Whip-Happy Prosecutor

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:57 pm
Hi I'm Whip-Happy Prosecutor (or kim. Don't tell the police though ninja ) and I totally forgot to do this last December gonk

I'm 18 and live on the other side of Gaia. I'm taking up Public Health and hope to one day own a rabbit (that won't die because corpses smell crying ). Currently I have discovered the beauty of the Pen tool in Photoshop 4laugh

I have accepted Lord Diedrich into my heart.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:07 am
Hello guildies,
I'm Oddisch and I love Diedrich so much <3
He's so adorable and fluffffyyyy !~ heart  

Oddisch1006

Anxious Gaian

10,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:54 am
BeanieBaggie

Whip-Happy Prosecutor

Oddisch1006

Welcome to the guild! Glad you can join us!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:57 pm
Welcome newbies!

Whip-Happy Prosecutor
Hi I'm Whip-Happy Prosecutor (or kim. Don't tell the police though ninja ) and I totally forgot to do this last December gonk

Whelp, it's too late now. Introduction retracted! You must remain a mystery.  

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

snufflypoo

Shameless Wench

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:19 am
Greetings! Hello!
I am new here but I have been an admirer-er of Diedrich for a very long time now.
I once made him a drawing...but only because he asked for one, not because I'm a stalker or anything. He really liked it and gave me a Risky Angels for it.
I wonder if he still has it?
I went through a lot of trouble to get it for him...

Ok nice meeting you!
See you later!
Maybe at the birthday party? I heard they might have salmon patties. I like salmon patties. Good source of Omega 3...
Bye!

Oh by the way if you want to see the picture I drew for Diedrich, it's here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&post_id=32336389&u=8906229  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:29 am
Zana Bonanza
Welcome newbies!

Whip-Happy Prosecutor

Whelp, it's too late now. Introduction retracted! You must remain a mystery.

Noooooooooo D:  

Whip-Happy Prosecutor

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100

Incuriosity

Sublime Specter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:36 pm
I feel like I've introduced myself before, so I won't do it again - for now.
Welcome, new members to D-Party, it's good to meet you.  
The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games