Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | O/A | Fantasy/Sci-Fi Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:14 pm
Kale Winters
User Image

When the hound is unleashed,

Kale listened in silence as the target and protege spoke. He liked the tone he could hear, feisty and loyal even knowing that she would likely be left for dead. Failure was not an option in the South, but this mission was not the typical mission. It was multi-purpose and atypical, enough so that even Regha didn't know it wasn't over with her failing to capture the target.
As he waited he heard more than just the words that came through the communicator. The sounds of soldiers patrolling the streets, still seeking the intruder witch they would not find until the Fox spread word of her capture. Not likely where they to discover Kale, not until he was ready to be made known. But by then it would be too late for them to react.
Moments later a flash of orange and red caught his eye as something or someone sped down the street. He didn't move an inch but his sensors quickly analysed the shape and identified it as one Rena Crean. She was no threat to Kale, at least based on her file, however, she seemed to be making her way towards the fox's house. Kale logged this away and continued to wait and see what would happen next.

You better watch more than just your back.

Lady Mae Lou

Dokuro Togiretogire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:38 pm
⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰
Rena Crean

⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱

User Image

Rena tore down the street at a speed only slightly faster than her norm. She was in a hurry but there was no need to disturb or cause panic among the locals. It was however concerning that Thomas had not reported in after he had been given the message he was to be on active while the search for the intruder was going on. It was not like him to ignore his duties for some extra sleep, so she felt that something had happened and she only hoped that the worst had not happened.
She slowed and rose to all fours as she approached his home. Wasting no time she strode to the door and gave it series of knocks then waited anxiously for an answer as her mind ran wild with possibilities. She hoped that nothing had gone wrong and he was fine more than she wanted to chew him out for not reporting in.

⋰⋰⋰⋰ "I'll be there in a flash!" ⋰⋰⋰⋰

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:10 am
Thomas Greymane | Gigmore | Dokuro Togiretogire

Thomas Greymane
Captain "Look into the shadows, I'll be there" Grey fox

User Image
Current mission
None, again
Mood
Quite pleased

Thomas looked at her as a grin came to him. This is but the start he thought as he pressed a button. A weak current begun to go through her legs that slowly begun to increase. "No, but I don't like to hurt people and make them hate me only to realise they where ready to give me all. Better safe then sorry so to speak." The current then spiked for a couple of seconds. Electricity was clean and pure pain inside your body. Unable to remove it, unable to ignore like a throbbing migrane. It then relaxed and then pulsed up again with just enough space so one could try and get up again. Thomas didn't move, didn't stop from having his gentle appearance and smirk. Then he was interupted by the knocking of his door. "Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back." The power surge would keep going in the same pace. Thomas jumped out of his chair and walked out of the door. As the door closed another door, without knobs was seen behind it. After all his first esacpe was though the first door so it needed to be improved.

As he made his way from the basement to his front door he opened it with a smile. A bruised and beaten face but a happy man. No doubt could she guess what has happened. "No, not a word and yes, there is no more danger. Also, come in. I'll need you in my training jail control center. I have a special guest all the way form the south." He moved aside and held the door opened to him. As he closed the door he walked next to Rena with his normal smile into a small smirk, "I do believe she likes me, you'll see and as always seal the door behind you when inside. This is a dangerous one and I don't like to take any chances." With Rena behind the controls he could focus more on her then the gadgets. Before he entered he checked the cams and turned off her current. Then he stepped inside. "Now let us start. Name, rank profession."

Lady Mae Lou

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:10 pm
⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰
Rena Crean

⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱

User Image

It seemed forever passed, her worry ever growing, before finally the door swung open to reveal a battered, but happy Thomas. Relief rushed through her followed by concern that melded into irritation. It was clear that by his state he had found and subdued the intruder, but he had done it alone without alerting anyone. That was both crazy and dangerous and he didn't even report in after the fact so people like her wouldn't have to worry about him.
She opened her mouth to start ranting at him when he told her not to speak. Grudgingly she swallowed her words and listened to him as she stepped inside. She gave him a curious glance when he mention he was holding the intruder in his cellar, usually prisoners were transported to the jail under the labs for screening, testing, and interrogation. Though it didn't really surprise Rena that Thomas thought he could get answers faster, he probably could, it wasn't proper protocol.
Following him downstairs she seal the door behind her as he asked before turning to get a look at the intruder. She didn't look like much but the prisoner gave Rena an uneasy feeling.

Dokuro Togiretogire

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:13 pm
User Image
User Image

r. on umen

Dr.Lumen sighed,putting a hand to his forehead as he turned away from Erakai. He wasn't making the slightest bit of progress through this method. He wondered what he was going to do, time was running out he was supposed to present Erakai soon.
Suddenly the door to the lab slid open with a small hiss and a lanky, young man stepped through. Von turned to look up at the young man in mild suprise. "Lucien, what are you doing here?"

Lucien turned his gaze to Von with a serious look in his eyes, replying with a flat tone to match. "I'm here for him." He shot a glance at Erakai as he strode across the room. "I was sent to retrieve him, you're work here is done, Dr. Lumen."

Von let out a sigh, feeling unsatisfied with himself. He had nothing to say in his defense, it was probably for the best if he let Lucien take over from here. "He's all yours then." He replied calmly, dismissing himself from the room, leaving them alone.

"All is fair in love, war, and science!"

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:54 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Still incredibly angry with himself for having given away that he was searching for a female, Erakai seethed quietly as he watched the doctor leave. Instead there was now a man, apparently Lucien, alone in the room with him. Erakai wondered for a brief moment if perhaps this man would succumb to his whisperings but then he remembered that terrible pain and decided against it.. for now.. But once he was sure this man had no control over the infernal collar then he would whisper away. His crimson eyes were mad with glee at his inner thoughts as he stared Lucien. "Oh, and have you come to set me free? Hm? Are you brave enough to face me outside of this prison? Or are you just as much of a coward as our good Doctor Lumen? he asked in a haunting voice, just mad enough to really do something but intelligent enough to really think and destroy. And oh how he wanted to destroy... The shadows whispered it to him now and again, destroy... destroy... destroy.. Which really should have concerned him, as he had never been that violent of a person, at least not before his change.. But even after, he had only killed when necessary. Now though, he was out to kill whoever stood in his way in this place just so that he could escape..

((OOC: Sorry it's suckish again v.v''' ))
I--LiveWire--I

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:20 pm
User Image
Lucien Ruse

As Von dismissed himself from his own lab, Lucien turned his blue eyes on Erakai. They looked at each other in silence for a moment before Erakai spoke, questioning his bravery. A light, humorless laugh. "Afraid? Of you? I have fought scarier things in my sleep." He stepped closer to the dimmed prison cell, eyes narrowed. "I am here to show you who is in charge here." Lifting his hand he boldly pressed it to the green pad. There was a soft beep as the machine scanned and compared Lucien hand before the solid energy barrier flickered and vanished all together. Lucien took a step back and looked down on Erakai with narrowed, icy, eyes. Lucien was not here to mess around, so there was no point in wasting time with meaningless chatter. His serious eyes watched closely as he waited for the boy to move, clearly not fazed by anything Erakai had said or done. He was in control, that was what his expression and body language was exuding.

"Always be one step ahead of your enemies."

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image

As he spoke to her, Rhega began to feel a current run through her legs, growing in intensity. Her eyes darted to the cuffs around her legs and down through the connecting wires until her eyes landed on him once more. She began to smirk, but she stopped and closed her eyes as the current grew stronger. Her muscles tensed all over her body and she hit her head back against the stone wall behind her as she pulled her legs up to her chest on the bed. The pain was incredible, but she couldn't help but get a twisted enjoyment out of it, even if it was torturous. She focused on it as it coursed through her body, pulsing, her brows furrowing and her eyes closing tighter as a strained groan rumbled within her. She focused on it and harnessed it, savoring every terrible minute of it to use later. Oh, he would not break her this way... or any way. Let him try.

The power of the current began to lessen, just for a moment, long enough for her to nearly relax before increasing once more. This damned thing was a piece of work... she would have to remember this for another time. In the distance, she thought she heard a noise.... then she could tell that he left the room, but for what reason, she did not know. The sound of his words reached her, but the articulation of them was blurry. She pressed her head back against the wall harder and clenched her fists, digging her nails into the palm of her hand. A few moments later, she felt the current leave and heard him return to the room. Her eyes opened quickly, sharp with the pain she just endured, to see that he was not alone.... In fact, he was with a women who was nothing like she had ever seen before. Her eyes scanned her over from head to toe... The way she looked at her was almost akin to hunger. She wondered what she was capable of... where she was from, what she knew... and why she was here. The Captain spoke up and she pulled her eyes from her and looked at him. His arrogance shown through again in his words, so sure of himself. She laughed aloud again, ignoring his questions to her, "Mmmm, you brought me a pet? Such a lovely kitty cat... Now here I was thinking you didn't like me so much. You sure are giving me mixed signals, Captain." Her lips settled into a smirk and her eyes passed between the two, amused.

I--LiveWire--I

Dokuro Togiretogire

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:02 am

Thomas Greymane

User Image
Current mission
None, again
Mood
Quite pleased

Thomas just stretched the right corner of his lip as answer to the lass answer. Then he put on a neutral look as he signaled Rena to sit down at the control panel. A system containing controls over traps and such all over this cell. She also had access to all cameras around the house. She could see body heat, pulse on the prisoner. Thus if this lass didn't scream, didn't flinch her body would tell them what they needed. "She's here to help me understand you. Now you can lie and hold your tongue but we will see fractures, heat signals when your brains pain center goes haywire. Your body will tell us what your pretty little lips won't" Torture was sort of killing just not going all the way. Since he knew how to kill as he did he also knew where it would not kill and information gathered in the enemy base was needed to be quick accurate and of course silent and here the silent part was not necessary. "Which part of you do you like the most? Eyes, speech, hearing, taste, touch, walk, face? Which one can't you part with?"

As Thomas reached a table he took out a hammer, a saw, Rhega's daggers. There he grabbed a metal grinder and begun to destroy her daggers. As he said better safe then sorry and these things could be used against him if she came loose. Highly unlikely but why the hell would he need them. In here there was much more efficient tools then mere knives. Also watching her see how her tools being ruined could speak some about her.

Lady Mae Lou
[quote="I--LiveWire--I]]
Sorry, I'm a bit stumped and blocked

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:06 pm
⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰
Rena Crean

⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱

User Image

Rena's tail swished and she tossed Thomas a 'you know this is not my normal thing' glance before moving to take a seat on the chair behind the panel. She looked over the buttons, monitors, and various displays with as neutral a look as she could pull off. Few of them made much sense to her, she was way out of her comfort zone here. Oh, well she would have to make the best of it, for Thomas. He was so getting an earful later. She looked up as Thomas began, trying to keep her face impartial and let him work.

Lady Mae Lou

Dokuro Togiretogire

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:05 am
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Erakai's heart sped as Lucien put his hand to the pad that would release him. And just like that, he was free. The barrier flicked and disappeared and his smile widened as he did the same. This man obviously thought that he was in control. Erakai was going to show him just how wrong he was. Even if the man did have control of the collar, this should surely not cause him to do anything with it.. He whispered into the shadows, whispering fear as he made the room go completely dark with a burst of energy, his shadows clinging to everything. Still within the shadows, he whispered, the sound close to Lucien's ear. "You think you are to rule me? Think again.." Erakai of course was a safe distance away as insane laughter floated through the room. Reappearing for a moment, he took a couple of throwing needles from the shadows and tossed them almost carelessly at Lucien, though they were perfectly aimed to paralyze.

((OOC: ))
I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:20 pm
User Image

As the woman sat down at his control panel across the room, she watched her, listening to the Captain's words. Fancy, fancy. It was almost funny to her. In the South, we didn't care about monitoring signals and keeping track of what's been done to the human body in cases like this. All we want are results. And we use whatever glorious tactics we want or need to get those results. It all seemed a little over the top to her. Maybe it was just for show... or maybe they just like overcompensating for the control and power that they don't have in this part of the realm. Aw, how adorable. Rhega eventually smiled and replied sarcastically, "Hmmm, I just don't think I could ever pick.... such a hard decision to make." She made a phony pout with her lips, before breaking into a soft laugh.

She watched as he removed a hammer and a saw, "Ooo, you're turning me on, Captain. What ever do you plan on doing with those? Want to have a little fun?" Her voice and face were unshaken, even when he took out her daggers and began to destroy them. Her blood began to boil and the muscle in her jaw clenched in anger, but that was her only tell. She immediately softened her face and smirked to say, "There is plenty more where those came from, Greymane." She did love those daggers, but if she ever got out of here, she could have more manufactured easily in the South. If she ever got out of here.... Her eyes moved around the room, looking for anything, any c***k or weakness. They landed on the woman once more... she looked uneasy in her position here. She kept her eyes on her, observing her face as she looked over the buttons. It did not appear that she was very familiar with the set up here. Perhaps these two were not as close as she had first assumed.

I--LiveWire--I

Dokuro Togiretogire

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:21 pm
User Image
Lucien Ruse

Lucien's cold eyes watched Erakai's every twitch. He could see the fierce confidence in the dark crimson eyes, clearly this boy thought himself the better here. As the room went dark the corner of his lips turned up for a moment, Erakai was about to learn just what he was up against.
The darkness seemed to close in on him as if it had a physical presence but Lucien did not waver or move an inch. The whisper came to his ear and he felt a chill run down his spine, though more one of excitement than of fear of the now unseen 'asset'. Laughter rang through the vast, vacant lab as if the darkness itself was laughing at him. Unfortunately for Erakai, Lucien was not afraid of the dark, even darkness that could take a physical form. Invisible in the darkness, the black needles glided straight for Lucien, as if he could not sense them coming. He continued standing still, as if already paralyzed, until the very last possible second. Suddenly Lucien moved, he made a quick waved of his arm and an arch of light erupted like a barrier and vanquished the weapons of shadow. The light revealed his serious face and slight frown, totally unaffected by the dark whispering of Erakai. He snapped his fingers and a blinding light filled the room, vanquishing all shadows in its wake. Lucien was not the beat around the bush kind of guy. He had a point to make to the insolent, stubborn, and ill mannered child, he would waste no time playing meaningless games at this juncture. Sweeping arm back down to his side he took a single step towards Erakai. "I am in control here, I am not as soft as Lumen." His words where sharp, but calm, level, and in control.

"Always be one step ahead of your enemies."

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:03 pm

Thomas Greymane

User Image
Current mission
None, again
Mood
Quite pleased

The fourth and last dagger klanged roughly as it hit the floor, now just a metal bar. Blunt, uneven, crude and a ruin of it's past glory this was just the start. Her tensning had been noted, he was getting to her slowly. So it seemed that taking things from the south or her was the way to go. Thomas then pressed a button on his controller and Rena was hidden by a closed door. That way she couldn't be seen nor did she have to look if she didn't want to. Just having her here made Thomas feel easy. Technical attack would be next to prove to her that the mountains where far more advanced then the south plains. Another button swithed and another ellectrical current passed through her but now her entire body. The effect would make her shake, tense up like a taser but the goal was to kill any sort of electrical device upon her. Mics and bugs would send the listener an instant high frequency beep enough to blow eardrums. Thus protecting the world in case she was not alone. Trackers would go haywire and then stop working. Her hair, would be ruined. A shame but a sacrifice he was willing to make. After all, if they switched places. No, no need to go there.

As the current flew through her and keeping her tense, the hammer sung against her left foot. The small sledge was enough to shatter bone but Thomas now hit at an angle just to break a few toes. THen the current stopped after a brief moment. Let the pain sink in. Let her feel just how bad it was now. Let her think, let her understand what the hammer meant. To get into her head and make her fantasy run loose on the outcomes. She was alone in here and solitude was an acid, not a castle. "Name, rank, squad numbers, goal?" His tone as happy as when they first met, still having his smile. Keeping that charming look and up beat attitude. Well killing enemies was one thing and this something else. It was needed to be done cause even a man who shouts out everything will still be needed to put to the blade. Information had to be certain and even so was information from enemies uncertain at best. Yet the information was gold to Thomas and Rena cause it gave them leads too find the answers and then inform the generals. That was the way to win war and this was justa nother battle.

Lady Mae Lou
[quote="I--LiveWire--I]]

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items