Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:04 pm
Conrad chuckled and nodded. His heart had thudded hard in his chest until she just kissed his cheek. Okay, he was fine with that. He promised to go slow. "A little, how about you come good in a year or so when I don't frighten you so much." He whispered in her ear. "But I'm good to give you foot rubs after every dance lesson."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:22 pm
Alyson pouted. "I'm not frightened of you." she grumbled before blushing at him offering to give her a foot rub after every dance lesson. "You don't need to do that . . ." she murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:25 pm
Conrad smiled a little. "I'm happy too. It's the least I can do." He said to her. "I had a sister when I was a little boy. She got foot rubs all the time because of the stress her feet were constantly under. It helped her a lot. Plus it stopped us from having siblings fights all the time."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:36 pm
Alyson smiled. "Is your sister a vampire too? I might actually like meeting her." she said with a giggle.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:41 pm
Conrad took a deep breath. "My sister died during the war. Protecting her family. We tried to change her but she didn't make it." He sat back on the bed. "I wasn't there for her. I'd run off in anger at my brother Ryan's selfishness. I heard she died whimpering my name. I never got to say goodbye."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:47 pm
Alyson's eyes were wide. "Oh I'm . . . I'm sorry." she whispered softly. "I didn't . . . I didn't mean to . . . I-I'm going to make some food." she stammered, feeling awkward now. She bypassed Conrad, heading to the kitchen.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:53 pm
Conrad traced from her room to her side. "It's fine Allyson it was over three hundred years ago. I visit her grave often and keep it maintained. You don't need to apologize."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:18 am
Alyson frowned a bit. "Still, that was . . . I should have been a bit more thoughtful." she said, still feeling a bit guilty. She then gained a look of horrid realization. "You even referred to her in the past tense! I should have known!" she said, scolding herself more than anything else. She was such a dummy!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:21 am
Conrad sighed and pulled her against him tight. "It's fine." He said trying to make her stop apologizing. . . Nope not working. Right. Plan B! He pulled her up a little and kissed her. Long and deep. For a short moment then set her on her feet. "Are we more calm now? Are we over the compulsive need to apologise?" He asked smiling kindly at her. "If not I'll kiss you for longer."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:32 am
Alyson's eyes widened as he kissed her, and though it wasn't unpleasant, it was most certainly unwelcome! So she just stared, wide-eyed at him when he finally pulled away, but when he suggested kissing her further, her face crumpled a bit and she raised a hand and slapped him across the face. She struggled out of his arms, backing away. "I thought you were a gentleman." she whispered softly, her feelings of betrayal able to be heard clearly in her voice. "Clearly I was wrong." she hissed at him before running back up to her room. Forget eating, she wasn't in the mood, nor did she think she could actually swallow anything that she had to eat. He had said he wouldn't force her into anything, that he'd take it only at her pace . . . She wondered if she should leave. Before . . . would Conrad really become like her ex? The her from ten minutes ago would have denied it whole-heartedly. Now, she wasn't so sure . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:39 am
Yeah he crossed the line. His stayed perfectly still when she finished slapping him. Damn it! why couldn't he have his brother's charm? Ugh! Yet he had to stop her from apologising so much. It only made him hurt. Tears stung his eyes as he called out. "I'm going out. I'll be back before sun rise." Then traced away to go kill something. . . anything. . . Just to stop the words she said echo in his mind. Not a gentleman? He scoffed. "What does she know?" He stopped in the middle of a den of Arch fury. The ones that stole children in the night and ate their innocence.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:48 am
Alyson heard him and she just shuddered a bit, unsure of how exactly to feel towards him anymore. This was much simpler when they were just friends! She figured that since he was gone, it wouldn't be too awkward if she went and practiced dancing in the living room. It was basically a mini-dance studio, just with a couple of additives to make it a bit more 'homey'. She slipped on her ballet shoes and headed to the living room, working on getting her strength up. It was returning quickly which was good, but she still found herself getting out of breath faster than what was usual. She was in the middle of pulling her foot up to be by her head when the sudden thought struck her. What if the house got attacked again? She still didn't know how to defend herself, or how to fight back. The thought shocked her so much, she instantly went both invisible and intangible and shot back to her room, curling up under the covers. She wanted Conrad back in the house. It was odd . . . how much he gave her a sense of security . . . when not a few hours ago she was worried that he might go down the same path of her ex. Now, she found she was even more worried that he wasn't there!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:52 am
It was earlier than Conrad had planned on returning. But he couldn't stay away from the house. So he finished the horde and returned to the house again covered in blood both the enemies and his own. "I'm back." He called not realising how she was. He didn't know where she was. He pulled off his shirt and threw it in the hamper when he reached his room. His body still bleeding a little from his open wounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:59 am
Once she heard Conrad's voice, Alyson threw off the blankets and rushed down to meet him. She threw her arms around him, not even noticing the blood with how freaked out she was. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Don't go away again! I didn't know how scary this house is when you're gone! I'm sorry I slapped you! Just don't leave me alone again!" she sobbed into his chest, not even realizing that she had started crying. Her body was shivering as well. Last night had definitely traumatized her more than what she had realized.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:08 am
Conrad blushed and hugged her close. He stroked her back. "I'm sorry I left. I just thought I'd give you space. Maybe space should be just outside then hm?" He said keeping her close to him. "Don't worry about it. You were right I did cross a line. I'm sorry for that. This was my fault."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games