Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:29 am
Helios took a bit to understand what she was saying. When he did, he blushed darkly. "You're in heat?!" he asked, his fur standing on end as he physically backed up. Oh now things were starting to make more sense. "Yeah well . . . don't worry. I don't exactly feel like hanging out. My room's just fine thanks." he said, getting out of the car and running away into the house. He then went to his room and locked himself in. Oh he was not going to be dealing with a female in heat. Nope, nope, nope, nope. Helena was scary enough when she went on her cycle . . . he did not want to deal with a second female in the house.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:32 am
Another mood swing hit and Dianna followed him hitting hard on the closed door. "Wait! Helios don't shut me out! Let me love you~" She whined pawing at the door then gave up and sulked to her room for a bath.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:38 am
Helios was now hiding under his blankets and he shuddered. "Girls are weird . . ." he mumbled to himself. Not to mention scary when it came to a certain time of the month. He was perfectly happy to keep himself locked in his room this week, yes indeed.

Helena went up to Diana's room. "Diana. Did you want the bubble bath mix I mentioned? Or should I make some hot chocolate now?" she asked cheerfully, knocking on the door politely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:43 am
Dianna looked over at Helena her pupils dilated ears back. "I want Helios." She said her heat clouding her mind. "I want him why won't he love me? Why is he a butt?" She sniffled. "I hurt and I don't know why and I want Helios to make it better. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:00 am
Helena sighed. "Sweetheart, you're in heat. And as much as you want Helios now, I doubt that you would want to deal with the consequences later." she said, smiling. "Now, if you want to take a bath, I'll go get that bubble bath mix, it really helps ease the pain. And I'll go get you some hot chocolate." she said, smiling, and bustling off to do just that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:04 am
Dianna remembered her first heat well. . . She'd apparently smelled so good tom neko's from the street pawed at the house for days. The old lady had to give her shots to stop the heat so she must have been due for another a while ago if Dianna was in heat now. "Fine~ But I want him." She growled curling in a ball in the water of the tub. "And I'll get him!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:55 am
The next week passed with Helena having no other choice than to leave the two nekos at home alone while she went to work. Helios didn't leave his room except once to have dinner the first night. That had been a mistake. Dianna had practically jumped his bones and it took the efforts of both Helios and Helena to pry her off of him, after which he booked it back to his room and locked himself in once again. It became a habit for Helena to then leave meals in front of Helios's door and try and distract Dianna so the poor boy could safely open his door and grab the food before locking himself in again. Near the middle of the week, Helios had another reason for keeping himself locked in his room. The scent of Dianna was damned tempting. And he did not trust himself to leave his room or be around the other neko for any reason. Helena wound up taking the last two days of the work-week off to keep her nekos from giving in to their animal instincts and doing her best to keep them separate, reasoning with the human side of their minds. However, on the sixth day after Dianna's heat started, Helena had to leave. Her newest charge was being released from the hospital and she had to go pick up the kitten. She couldn't leave the nekos home together, and she was worried about how Dianna's heat would affect any other nekos if she accompanied her. And taking Helios along was out of the question. So . . . she had to call a sitter. It was around noon that she picked up the phone and started dialing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:33 am
"Helios~" Dianna whined. "Please, let me love you~" She whimpered pawing at the locked door. "Helena let me in I want to love him~" Reason by this point was not going to work with Dianna. "Helena." She said shaking the human. "I can't take it anymore~ Do something it hurts!" She sobbed. "Help me. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:55 am
Helena sighed and rubbed Dianna's back in the way that seemed to be able to soothe the neko. She had discovered it on the third day of the poor girl's heat. "It's okay Dianna. It will pass. It will pass." she cooed, before hearing the other end pick up. "Yes, hello. Please send over one of your best sitters. One of my nekos is going through heat and the other one is trying his best to not give in to his urges. I must go to the hospital to pick up another neko I purchased recently and I cannot leave these two alone. I will also be picking up something to help my neko through her heat." she added this bit in while looking at Dianna. She had hoped it would just run it's course, but after six days she was thinking it was time for medical intervention. She gave the service her address and was told that someone would be there within the hour. She thanked them and hung up before sighing, hugging Dianna and rubbing her ears, trying to keep the poor girl calm while Helios just sat at the far end of his room, his eyes darting to his bathroom. He was wondering how long it would take before he'd have to splash himself with cold water again just to try and keep his sanity.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:01 am
Dianna sobbed. It had been years and the pain was horrible. She wanted Helios. He'd make it better. Everything would be better if he just hugged her. Helena was so mean. "Who is this other neko you're getting?!" She demanded. "You'd better not be getting another breeding female! I'll kill you if you try to get a rival for Helios' love! He's mine! Let me love him~!" She cried shaking Helena again. "Let me love him~!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:14 am
Helena blinked. "It's a kitten Dianna. Remember? That sick kitten from the clinic? She's better now, enough to be released from the hospital, but she'll still need to be taken care of. Do you think you can help me with that?" she asked, smiling at the other. Maybe she could divert this heat mindset towards the more maternal instinct instead?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:19 am
Dianna whimpered. "She's better?" She asked panting hard her eyes still wide and her skin still hot and flushed and sweaty. Her mind had moved from why she wasn't attractive to Helios. Was she too tiny? Did he like bigger ones? Oh god he was a big chest guy. Oh god. "My life's horrible!" She flopped on Helena. "Helios likes big boobies." She whined. "That's why he won't love me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:23 am
Helios heard this outburst from inside his room and, despite his best efforts to keep it inside, he burst into laughter, the statement just completely ridiculous.

Helena sighed and pet Dianna's head, trying to comfort the other. "Now, now, I'm sure your chest is perfectly adequate. Helios is just trying to be a gentleman and make sure you won't regret anything once your heat is over." she explained for the umteenth time. "And yes, she's mostly better. She's still ill, and will need lots of care and bed rest, but she is no longer in the critical state she once was. She will, however, be missing her family . . . I do hope you can help me take care of her." she said, smiling down at the other, trying to keep Dianna's mind focused on the kitten.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:29 am
Dianna whined more. "But I like him and he's yummy, and I'm tiny and hormonal and I want him~! Why does he hate me?!" She clawed the rug. "I want him. The kitten will be fine and I want him~! How long does this last? I need him more than he should know about~"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:57 am
Helena sighed and continued to pet Dianna's head. "Shh, shh . . . it's okay. I'll be picking up something to help make it better. You just need to hold out a little longer." she soothed as best she could. "Helios doesn't hate you . . ." she added, knowing that Dianna needed that reassurance.  
The Underground Rp area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff