Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Nikui Roudousha(AU YGO RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  Vote.
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:43 pm
((that would be cool, but no. hey, skanky, can I send you ten gold so i can play ishizu? whee ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:21 am
((Ok!))  

[b u n n y]

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:34 am
It was the day that Seifer was let out. He looked around and saw His car pull up, he looked down at Mokuba, "Alright. Are you ready?" he smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:30 pm
((i'll send the profile soon sweatdrop ))  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:38 am

I looked down at my brother with a small smile. Giving a nod of my approval and answer to him. Though I had wondered if he could walk out of the hospital in this condition. With the doctors approval though, I would feel more secure about the matter. Strealing a quick glance at Lai, we had remained silent towards the hallway of the hospital. My heart ached at the thought of him feeling anger towards me, but I had no answeer as to why.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:58 am
I watched the others, waiting for the small talk to cease. Mokuba was being rather odd around Lai, which wasn't helping the overall awkwardness of the day.
"So... should we take care of business first, or should we head over to ask Ishizu about the items?" I asked, decideing to break the silence.

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:38 pm
"Probably Ishizu. he looked on anxiously at the street before the car honked,"Oops... well, let's get in then." he walked up to the car, followed by Lai, "Come on guys."

((Okay.... Up Inunaide? Can you put a little more conversation into your posts? It's kinda hard to rp with just Mokuba's thoughts.... and he is usually a bit more talkitive. and now that he's known them longer, he should talk more.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:01 am

((I know he is, I just had nothing to say in that post really. Plus he feels awkward due to his fight with Lai, and not much to reply to Seto but a nod sweatdrop . Mainly it was due to lack of words needing to be said. It has nothing to due with his personality or feeling unconfortable with them..just all he could do was nod or say yes to Seto.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:05 am

I looked towards Jaines direction as she broke the silence between all of us. I smiled in responce, there was no use in worrying about Lai now. Though that was not easy due to my strange feelings for him. Even with the sudden confort I felt for them, not much was left to say except a yes or a no. But yet, all I could do was try ne?

"Yeah, we should get on that. The longer we wait, the harder it will be to get the problem solved. After stopping by Ishizus, maybe we should get the others. I think were going to need their help in the long run." I replied, making sure to gaze at all of them as if I were telling this to all three.

Though I did feel uneasy with Seto walking much, or even working when he was like this. He was always strong, I had faith he could handle it. Walking over to the door, I pushed it open. Standing there, turning to smile to the others as I waited for them to exit first. My brother always had taught me to act as a gentlemen, in front of a lady especially.

"After you." I insisted to all of them, the smile remaining followed by a soft chuckle.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:26 am
((I'm working in the profile sweatdrop ))

"Ah.. chivalry as not died." I commented as I climbed in after the others, leaving Lai and Mokie in the back together. They had some issues they need to work out, and soon.  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:53 pm
Seifer sat in the driver's seat and drove down the road. He looked over at Jaina, "So, any other stops we wanna do?" he turned to look at the road again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:35 am

"Nope, thanks to my brother, he taught me to be this way. Yet it seems to work well." I chuckled softly giving a small playful wink to Jaine.

It seemed to be getting easier to trust her the more we walked to the car. Now that Seto was fine, I seemed to feel more open, like I usually am. Though I still questioning her slightly, it takes awhile to earn all my trust, Yugi understood that..well his counter part did anyway. It took his Yami to saving my life before I even acted nice to him. I had only trusted Seto for so long it was hard to trust. But with Seto well, I was able to think rationally, and go back to being civil. Before I knew it, I was in the back seat with Lai. My heart was pounding, yet my speech remained silent.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:33 pm
Lai looked at Mokuba kindly, "Hey, once were done with Ishizu, wanna go out for a smoothie?" he grinned hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:50 am

My gaze automatically shifted to Lai, he was actually speaking to me as if nothing had ever happened. With thought, I suppose we were both just a little too emotional for all that was going on at the moment. Afterall, when it had to do with my bropther bring hurt I was never myself. Plus, I could understand somones past haunting them, me and my brothers did for awhile. There was just no point for discussion, probably one of those things its better off forgotten.

"That sounds awsome, hopefully it wont be too much work so we can go early. maybe we can do something else too, like..uuh...walk in the park? Its pretty at night." I replied returning a smile.

But I was rather shocked, rather to go out then stay and work. All this time I have been doing nothing but work for my brother, there was never anything else to do. Lai was letting a new light shine through. I already trusted him, without anything to earn it. He was different, more then I could understand.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:54 pm
((OMG!!! There's this guy at my work, and he reminds me of Seto!!! eek 'Cept he's not a trillionair xd ))

I shook my head softly, smiling at Seto. "Not that I can think of." Thrawn was curled up in my lap, looking content. I got the impression that Thrawn hadn't enjoyed living in my bag very much.
"So... where is the library?"

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces