Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:52 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishtar frowned a little. "A recon mission gone wrong." He said. "We raided a castle full of Horde and Just as we were about to leave we got ambushed. I learned only after that I was the only one left alive. Apparently the Master liked how I fought so thought to use me as a warrior. . . He thought different shortly before I took his head off his shoulders." He smirked darkly then started to fry up something for him before taking a drink out of a stainless steel bottle.

Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

Sonja slept peacefully for a few hours before her body sensed the sun and she trembled. She wasn't covered. . . or protected. . . No. . . Panic in her sleep state set in and she bolted up right. Heart pounding in her ears as she rolled off the bed and procceded to light proof under the bed with the bedding Daven had set for the floor. Her body trembled as she returned to sleep. . . restlessly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:56 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade thought about it. "I have things that annoy me." He shook his head. "But. . ." He thought about it more. He watched her and smiled. He didn't look when she was naked. Not this time. He just cuddled this time. "Maybe start with Cars?" He suggested. "Like the ones the humans drive with the loud racket. . . That thumping sound?" He frowned a little. He didn't understand it was the bass thing for music.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:13 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille listened to his story, seemed she wasn't the only one getting taken by surprise these days. She'd heard of one breed being turned to another. The catalyst typically being death and judging by how he acted about it it probably wasn't the quickest or easiest one. "At least you got him back for what he did." She'd said at length, licking her lips when she saw him take a swig of what she could only imagine was some sort of booze. She realized then she was a bit thirsty, eyes turning towards the faucet. "Care to get me a drink too, stud?", she mentioned as her eyes roamed back to him, water..juice, she really didn't care what. If he offered her any type of alcohol she'd have to be vigilant and stop soon as she felt its effects. Couldn't be too careful with this male a lurking.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Inquisitive

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven vaguely felt his face grow colder, and opening his eyes he realized why, jolting straight up and searching with a bit of panic. Where did she go? Was she alright? Just as the true urgency began to kick in her heard her soft breaths, perceived them coming from below and peered under the bed. She was truly sleeping under there. He wouldn't have it. Like it or not his mate was not sleeping on the floor because his beast coud not recognize such a behavior as okay. He knew she referred it there but the damned thing was howling at him to keep her in bed.
                                            He carefully slid the bedding out, bringing her with it and moved her gently back up to the bed, pulling the blankets up to her neck and positioning them both on their sides so that her face was buried against his chest. Protectively looping an arm around her, he settled his chin on the crown of her head. He would keep the sun from hitting her skin by keeping her covered. Her shivering ceased, and he'd noticed the wounds on her leg almost completely vanished as he'd carried her. Something about all of this felt almost too right. And as he began shutting his eyes once more he thought to himself I could get use to this.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Tired.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:14 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She gave a soft laugh as she finally pulled her underwear from the bag and laid them on top of her clothes. “ Alright that’s easy enough, and that annoys a lot of people just so you know. “ She said as she picked up her clothes and strode from the room to the bathroom where she changed. When she returned she put her pajamas in her bag and looked at him and tilted her head. The hallucination she started for him started quiet and grew louder “ When it gets to the point of being annoying tell me and I’ll stop it from getting louder until you adjust to it.” She said and plopped down on the bed, lifting one foot to look at her toes and the nail polish on them.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing: pjs- shorts and tank top
With: Kade
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:33 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded a little and watched her. His urge to paw through her things to see what she brought was strong but then she started to show him things. The noises. Without meaning too he grabbed her hand from strength and closed his eyes. It wasn't until it got to a small moped that he started to tremble.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar nodded a little and got her a drink of juice. "This isn't alcohol." He said after a while. "This is my food." He drank more from the bottle. He had enough blood to last him a while. "I know you have specific things you like and I'd like to learn what you like to eat and please don't call me stud that's demeaning." His tone took on a slight wine to it. He didn't know her plans. Didn't know anything. But he hoped to learn about her more. Hoped she'd come to grow fond of him. She was his. And he needed to convince her of that.

Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

Sonja resisted the movement at first whimpering from fear. But then, then she perceived him holding her. Felt him pulling blankets over her to protect her. She gave a little sigh and cuddled close to him. Her leg came up and went over his bringing some of the blanket with it. I could get used to this. She thought to herself her sleep deepening. She felt safe. Protected. The sun didn't scare her. Her head was pressed against his chest listening to his heart pound. The Rhythm giving her more incentive to sleep deeply.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 pm
((Is everyone in accord with a time lapse for everyone at Kade's apartment?))  

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:40 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara let him grab a hold of her hand but said nothing at first when he began to tremble she held the noise steady, giving him time to adjust to it “ there is your base line, now as your listening to it, recognize what it is, why it causes you to feel anxiety, and then realize that the noise it’s self is not really what you are afraid of. “ She said calmly soothingly. She inspected her other foot as she waited for him to adjust, it could take several tries to get this, but she hoped he’d advance quickly and not be dependent on her presence to keep him calm in public. Good heavens how’d he even make it to the bar?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:40 pm
Raven Lavender
((Is everyone in accord with a time lapse for everyone at Kade's apartment?))

((I am. But how long should it last? A day? Two days?))  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille held up her hands "A bit touchy are we?" It was a term she called all men she found attractive, never had one taken it as an insult til now. Noted. "Well then Ishy, let's play a game. Tits for tat. You want to know something about me then you have to tell me something about you." It was getting dark, they were in for the night. Could pass time telling some stories or something. Boring. But she was interested in knowing more about this male, like...what would his superiors think of him taking their prisoner for his own gain?

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Inquisitive

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:46 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade took deep breaths his mind analyzing the noise. The Beast calmed sensing no danger. It was just him. He could do this. It wasn't the noise. The Sun. . . The Moon. . . The Truth. . . He breathed softly then opened his eyes. They were their normal colour. Not blue when he first grabbed her hand. This was okay. . . He gave a nod to her when he was ready for it to get a bit louder. He wondered if she'd be willing to be here with him the whole night to help. . .

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar frowned a her comment about him being touchy. He just didn't like labels. But her nickname made him smirk. "All right. What would you like me to tell you?" He asked taking another drink from his water bottle. "Ask me anything and I'll try to answer it." He wasn't making promises. Not one bit. But he was willing to learn more about her. . .  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:58 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille laced her fingers, resting her chin on them thoughtfully. It was an opportune time to ask some good questions. She should start of small and build her way up, make him think it all really was just meaningless conversation, "Alright, what breed of demon are you?"

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Inquisitive

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:03 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar smirked. "Vemon." He replied to her his eyes black. He looked her over. Any sign of manipulation on her part he'd have to shut it down. But for now, this was just a fun game of getting to know her. "And yes, when I do attempt you. . . I will be biting you. I'll be very gentle though, to make sure you like it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:08 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara eyed him cautiously and when she was certain he was stable she turned the volume up just a bit, incrementing it slowly until he again hit a wall where he would need her to stop and hold the volume. She repeated the process as often as he needed never questioning and never withdrawing her hand. Poor guy, even she wasn’t his mate he needed this. He couldn’t comfortably function as it was, she could at least give him this. He did after all scrape her a** up off the pavement last night…or was that the night before. She couldn’t remember, it didn’t matter anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:19 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade held her hand every time she upped the volume until it got a little too much for him and he shook his head. "Enough." He begged and hugged himself. "Please." His eyes went blue and there was a tiny catch in his throat. Stop. . . He thought as the beast began to grab the bars of the cage ready to shake it.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:20 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille could feel her cheeks get heated, boy this 'vemon' was right to the point wasn't he. She scowled at him "That's not what I meant and you know it. I mean before the change. Incubi, Vrekener, Fire, along those lines." Was the enchantress being overwhelmed by his 'charms' a little bit. She pushed the thoughts of his fangs in her right from her mind. No need to dwell on things that weren't going to happen. No matter how erotic...

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Blushing? How old am I?!

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games