Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:23 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Dr. Harvey moved to the side, allowing Finn to sit and take his wife's hand into his own. Stepping over to the other side of her, he leaned his upper body over hers, removing each sleeve of her gown down and off of her shoulders. He peeled it back down her chest, stomach, and stopped around her waist, exposing her stomach to the two of them. He'd still leave the lights off for now - not wanting to wake the sleeping woman in the middle of the check up. The bandages had wrapped around the entirety of her upper chest; starting just above her breasts and stopping where her rib cage ended. They wound tight, the only thing able to keep the broken rib in place at this time. Of course, it would absolutely painful and awful to replace, but she didn't have much choice. The last thing they could do was go into her system and try to fix it themselves - it was more of a last resort than anything else. And so long as she remained bedridden, she would be fine. Bree slept soundly between the two men, chest rising and falling in correlation with her breathing. Her curls had sprawled slightly against the pillow, the light sweat that had broken out in her screaming pain beginning to dry out in the brisk air of the hospital.

Snapping on a new pair of gloves, he pulled a small rolling chair next to Bree, picking up a familiar bottle he had the first time the Teagans came to visit the doctor. The lid popped open and he gently smeared a wide section of her stomach, leaving it covered in light green gel. It was cold, but she didn't even pay much attention.
"Now what we're looking for, Mr. Teagan, is movement. By now, should he or she still be alive, it will be actively moving and we may even possibly hear a heartbeat." He reached over to flick the machine on, lifting the device and pressing it against her skin. Instantly the innards of her womb began to become visible.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Hospital Gown.
Feeling: Numb.
Money: $1059.50

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:44 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kaito Ryuu

|| Married || Twenty Three (23) || 183 Lbs || Wearing ||
Thinking⇨ ??
With⇨Alone

User Image

Breakfast? It was only morning. Felt like late in the night to him. Kaito opened his mouth to protest but shut it and set down the mirror. he had analyzed his wounds and needed it no more. He walked back around the bed and placed his hand over Lysander's and planted a small, gentle kiss on his husbands forehead before jumping back to plop back down onto the stiff mattress. He swung his legs over and laid on his back. "Fine, ill wait, as long as you stay here and keep me company." He paused then started again after a moment of thinking. "That is if you're comfortable with it." Kaito finished, clasping his hands together over his stomach.

One More Day
[OOC:]

Lady Illusia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystalAzure23

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:48 pm
INN EAGAN

Urgentcy ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn watched quietly as the doctor prepped Bree for the exam. He was praying their baby was alright, his heart beginning to race. He was so scared that there would be nothing but bad news. Holding his breath, he saw the gel being smeared on his wife's stomach. The echo of the switch being flicked on beat against his brain and practically caused an instant headache. Please be there. Please be alive! Nothing could matter to him more than seeing his child moving around inside her. The grip on Bree's hand tightened in anxious anticipation. This waiting was eating him up alive! He just wanted to know if their baby was going to be alright. He knew, physically, Bree would be just fine. It would be so much better for her, a relief, if she woke up to the new that their baby was alright as well. That no harm had come to their baby.

oOBookwormYumiOo
[quotewhiters4"]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree, Finn, Lillian, Sela, Lysander, Katio
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
More Action/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese bit back a sigh at Lillian's look, watching her step back a second time, as if she were cowering away from him. What was with the wounded puppy act? Did she realize it was only becoming an irritant? Who the hell was the hurt one here? He diverted his attention since he suddenly seemed to be so opposing to her, opening his coffee can and taking a sip. "What do you mean? What happened this morning?" He asked, tipping the can away from his lips. What other incident could have happened...? "About yesterday, she didn't hear or see any of that, did she?" He'd stormed out without a word to her before, and with Bree...she could have witnessed the whole thing and he wouldn't have noticed.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $338.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎[/color┋✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:25 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
Lillian's Outfit: Packing ║ Sela's Outfit: Polka Dots

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

The blonde stopped, looking over her shoulder at him. Turning slightly to face him, she shrugged her shoulders. Honestly, she didn't really remember; a lot of it was kind of a blur. The only thing she remembered was her brother smacking her in the face. Lillian frowned at the memory of how she woke up this morning. Seriously, was it hit Lillian day or something? "Uhm...I have no idea actually. I must of passed out or something because Lysander woke me up this morning," she replied with a shrug. "I think she said something about trying to call you...I don't know, my mind has been elsewhere all morning." She had so many other things on her mind, like how she woke up and what she planned on doing the rest of the day. Rubbing at her neck, feeling stiff from her sleeping on the floor, she groaned softly. "I'm not exactly sure. If she did, she hasn't said anything about it, but I could have sworn I heard frantic crying this morning. Maybe it was just a dream...My morning has been kinda hazy. You're welcome to talk to her and find out." She was just about to go back to Kaito's room and get her. It was a fact that Sela would be starving by now.

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:57 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree, Finn, Lillian, Sela, Lysander, Katio
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese waited for his reply, his brows furrowing before anger flashed in his eyes, reflecting sharply in his navy orbs like lighting in a cloudy sky. "Lillian, do you hear yourself right now?!" He demanded, tossing one arm out to motion to her. How was she saying this all so casually?! He growled, pulling his arm back to yank his phone from his pocket and hold it to his ear. The replay on the other end made his glare darken. Was Lillian kidding him?! She says something is wrong with his daughter and this is the tone she has over it? She cries in front of him, but their daughter is in distress and all she can do is shrug it off and tell HIM to ask her what's wrong? His blood was boiling. "I don't know who you are anymore, just bring me my ******** daughter." He forced through clenched teeth; he spun and took several steps, stopped again, and turned right back around.

"I should mention to you that I am being very polite compared to what I really want to say to you right now. When I tell you what I think of you I will only try not to disrespect you as a woman, not that you have much of that to begin with. When you told me I had a child, I was on my bloody knees begging your forgiveness! I have not seen sincerity from your a** that equals up to a grain of salt compared to that. I told you when I gave you that mark that it meant you were my life partner. You have done nothing but spit in my face with these pathetic excuses since then. You act like one apology will part the clouds and make everything better, and yet a woman lies in there with her unborn child possibly dead because of you. You showed no restraint whatsoever and you knew she was pregnant, there is no way in hell you're sorry now." He hissed, staring her down before taking a deep breath.

He wasn't done, "You are not a child, you don't get to cry over something you brought on yourself, Lillian. You said this s**t was an accident? You tore everything apart and its an ACCIDENT?! The only way you didn't deliberately do this is if he forced himself on you. Don't ******** with me, and don't talk to me until you really cut the s**t and grow the hell up. Bring me my child, Lillian. Bring her to me, NOW! It is obvious you can't take responsibility for your own damn self let alone her. You know something is wrong with her but you don't bother to ask what? Have you lost your ******** mind? You won't screw around when it comes to my damn kid, Lillian. Bring her to me, I have to go clean up your mess and make sure that family isn't completely broken." He was gasping to catch his breath, and his voice quaked with his anger. Finally he turned, storming off towards Finn and Bree's room. Three strikes, he was done with her.

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lady Illusia"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:52 am
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
Lillian's Outfit: Packing ║ Sela's Outfit: Polka Dots

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Lillian stood there for a few moments after Ty had stormed off. She could take hearing she was a bad mother from everyone else, but not him. Anyone but him. Sure, it hurt when other people said it, but when he did...The blonde felt her world shatter. Of course, he never said it specifically but it was certainly implied. She hadn't told him all the details, so of course he would flip out, but to know that he thought of her as nothing hurt. None of that was expressed by his words, but all of it was implied by them. Lillian staggered back before reaching out for the nearest wall. She could feel her pulse threading through her veins like a bullet train. Her breathing was ragged and she could see the room spinning, even though it felt like everything was closing in on her. Pressing her back against the wall, she closed her eyes and covered her mouth with her hand, trying to prevent herself from getting sick from all the spinning. Beads of sweat slowly began to form as she tried to steady her breathing. It felt like she could feel every part of her body moving a million times faster than normal. She thought her heart might explode in her chest with how fast it was beating. Slowly rubbing her hand along her jaw, she took in a deep breath and exhaled a rather short and ragged one. Continuing to try and take, slow, deep breaths, she opened her eyes to the burning florescent lights.

She hadn't become anything different. She wasn't really, that much of a different person. The only thing that had drastically changed about her was becoming a creature without a soul. Or, at least a heavily tainted one. And having a daughter. If someone, including your child, didn't want to tell you something, you can't force them to tell you. Pushing herself to her feet, having slid to the floor at some point, she stumbled back towards Kaito's room. The whole way there, her vision was so blurry she almost missed the room. Walking in, she saw Sela curled up in Lysander's arms and felt a sharp pain in her chest. She couldn't breakdown, not yet. She had to pretend to be strong for Sela. Sela always came first, that was a fact, but the high volume of stress this situation had put on her made it hard for her to focus. "Se-Sela..." her voice choked out, shaking, caught the little girl's attention. Lillian motioned for her, to which she climbed off her uncle's lap and walked out into the hall. Looking up at her, Sela's crimson gaze became a curious one. Her mother was shaking and something seemed...Off about her. "Mommy?" she questioned, wanting to ask why she looked so, defeated.

Lillian knelt down to her level and took her daughter's hands into her own, trying so hard to smile. "You know how I told you mommy did something very bad, that hurt your daddy?" she asked, not looking into her daughter's eyes just yet. Sela nodded quietly in response. "Well, because of what mommy did, he doesn't think it's safe for you to be at home. So you're going to live with him for a little while." "No! I don't want to!" she protested, looking at her mother with a slightly panic stricken face. "I want to stay with you." Her eye began to water, not understanding why this was happening. They were getting along so well. She was finally going to have her family and now...Nothing! Lillian gathered her daughter into her arms, who instantly burst into tears. "It's okay baby. You'll have fun at your daddy's and it won't be forever. Mommy will come back for you," she rubbed her daughter's back before pulling away enough to wipe her eyes. "I promise, no one can keep you from me." Sela sniffled and nodded slowly. Lillian kissed her daughter's forehead, before standing back up.

Holding out her hand for Sela to take, she started walking her towards Bree's room the moment she felt that tiny hand take hers. Lillian swallowed the lump in her throat, feeling as if she were giving her daughter away forever. When the two of them made it to the door, she gave a small knock and anxiously waited. Sela sniffled at her side before turning and grasping onto her mommy tightly. Lillian's body swayed a little before she bent down hugged her daughter tightly, burying her face into Sela's tiny shoulder. "I love you Little Rock," she whispered low enough for only the tiny wolf to hear. "I love you too mommy," Sela cried, before letting her go. When the door opened, Lillian got back to her feet and walked way without looking up at anyone. Turning on her heel quickly, she covered her mouth with her hand once again and briskly made her way out of the hospital all together.

[Lillian EXIT]

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:39 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree, Finn, Sela, Lysander, Katio
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese paced in front of Bree's room door, holding his head with both hands as he pulled himself together. He would be watching Sela right now and he couldn't be in the middle of a breakdown. He had been trying to hold his peace with Lillian, get his mind together before they talked it over. Who was he kidding, he blew up and that was the only thing that was ever going to happen; no calm discussions, no figuring everything out. The rug was pulled right from under his feet once again and he was slow to realize he was falling with nothing to grab on to. Only this time Sela was caught in it too. That's the one thing that wouldn't happen, he wouldn't let it. The wolf inhaled to the limit of which his ribcage would expand, dropping his hands and taking his coffee off the counter. He threw it away and knocked on the hospital room door, blinking down at the floor before looking at Finn once he slowly entered. "I owe you an explanation, and a very serious apology." He stated, the volume of his now raw voice dropping once he saw what was going on. He inched into a corner of the room, folding his arms behind his back and staring away from the wounded brunette. He heard the door a short time later, going to answer it and seeing Lillian's back as she walked away. He crouched down to his daughter, checking her over and gently touching the cut on her lip. Feeling a lump form in his throat, he simply scooped her up and took her inside.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:20 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

The screen flickered to life, the image blurred before it began to assemble itself across the screen. Lifting his head, Dr. Harvey thinned his lips at the sight of Tyrese entering through the front door. Whatever yelling had taken place outside in the hallway, it was over now. And although he didn't approve with the sight nor sound of arguing around patients in the hospital, there was nothing he could do unless it disturbed a patient or created a physically hurt victim from the "conversation". Picking up the device once again, he settled it onto Bree's stomach, the gel dipping down into her skin and spreading to the movement. Sliding the transducer sideways, high pitched sound waves - too high for the human ear - began to bounce back from the innards of her womb. The image was getting clearer. A knock on the door. Crying and sniffling could be heard on the other side, Dr. Harvey not raising his head from the screen to see the wolf cross the room, listening to the heavy footsteps of dread come across. Though he couldn't help but let his curiosity slightly lift himself - would it be something to Bree's situation? Was it truly a bike accident? Or had the story been riddled together at the last second to protect either her own or someone else's ideals?

Bree's eyes began to flicker open, swirling from side to side in an attempt to find out both where she was and what was happening between her. Tyrese in the corner, furthest from her... Holding something in his arms... Whatever it was, it was the reason of wakening her. She turned her tired eyes to Finn, looking absolutely dazed and confused. What... Was going... She was going out again, the drugs just leaving her enough to be in a down, numb state. If only she could... Her head rolled to see Dr. Harvey on her other side, holding an object over her stomach. She was drifting in and out of her subconscious state. "Nnph..." Dr. Harvey looked from the object, to Bree, to the screen again, pointing his finger to the screen and tracing over an object that looked rather odd to him. Shaking the thought off mentally, the tip of his ring finger landed on what would more than likely be the fetus, still. Although it was one of the tiniest things, the sight of it was slowly becoming a human.

Bmp.... B-Bmp....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:30 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Holding his breath, Finn watched the monitor with unblinking eyes. That is, until there was a knock at the door. With watering, burning eyes, he blinked and looked over as Ty walked into the room. "Shut. Up." he hissed as he looked away from the wolf, just the slightest bit of irritation in his tone. He didn't care right now. All of his attention was on knowing if his baby was alright. He wanted quiet so he could listen for the heartbeat that he so desperately wished he could hear. And then another knock. Dear god! Would people just go away?! From the corner of his eye, he watched Ty walk to the door and bend down far enough to scoop something up. When he turned back into the room to move out of the way, Finn saw it was Sela and felt an envied pang in his chest. Ty didn't have to worry about possibly losing his child. She was already alive and well...Well, with a cut on her lip; but she was still breathing.

Turning his attention back fully to Dr. Harvey and the monitor, he watched the image of Bree's womb get clearer; or as clear as a sonogram machine could make it. The image moved around as the probe did. Nervously, Finn bit into his bottom lip and rubbed his fingers along the back of Bree's hand as he heard her stir. Please! Please! Be there. With utter silence bearing down on the room, Finn leaned forward just slightly, watching the doctor's finger move across the screen. And then..."Please tell me that's what I think it is," he pleaded as he looked over to Dr. Harvey.

oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Polka Dots

User Image

Sela sniffled as she watched her mommy leave before the door was opened. She didn't understand a shred of what was happening, all she knew was that her mommy did something to hurt her daddy and now everyone was at the hospital. Looking up, she saw her daddy standing at the door and reach down to pick her up. Even though she didn't really want to be picked up, his warm embrace was comforting; even as she desperately clung to Mr. Rex. Pulling her face away as he inspected her cut, she looked away and sniffled again, rubbing an eye and looking out at her daddy's friends. The lady from before must be hurt since she was the one laying in this hospital bed. She felt bad for her. She was such a nice lady to her that seeing her like this, and that bruise, was sad. Ears perking to the sound of the monitor pinging and buzzing, she whimpered softly and covered her ears the best she could. It was so loud!

Hearing the woman stir, her crimson gaze fell onto Bree, watching her eyes try to open multiple times and the way Finn rubbed the back of her hand. Hearing a foreign sound between all the beeps, pings and buzzing, she looked back over to the big machine they were using to look inside Bree. Why were they trying to look inside her? Sitting up a little straighter in her daddy's arms, she leaned forward slightly to get a better look. What...What was that?

((OOC; Sorry for all the quotes!!! Working on Sela's updated layout))
oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:59 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

B-Bmp... B-Bmp... B-Bmp...

A constant rhythm that even Dr. Harvey couldn't explain. How the fetus could still be alive after not having a full story and the surrogate breaking a rib through her already what looked like fragile and petite body was an absolute miracle to his eyes. Just like that, as if to give reassurance to its father, the developing child moved and stirred. Bree's eyes tried to focus in, unable to take in exactly what was going on with either her body or Finn's words. Everything sounded like they were talking through muffled cotton - or she was trying to listen with buds in her ears. It began as a slow scenery, eyelids feeling like they would close and open in the span of an hour. Her fingers twitched against Finn's hand.
"Phenomenal..." Dr. Harvey whispered, his arm becoming absolutely still on Bree's stomach. The heartbeat accompanied the beeping from the machines in the background, non stop. "It's as if it wasn't even affected by her fall..." His voice was just barely audible, disbelief covering every line on his face. How it remained alive and steady was beyond him. Beyond his medical field that was for sure. However she fell, even against concrete, had protected the baby in any way whatsoever. His head shook again, words escaping him for his bewilderment.

"I-It is alive." The brunette's head turned, trying to lift from the bed in utter drowsiness. Her curls lifted and sprawled against the bedding again, the pain completely gone from her right side. All she could do was twitch her fingers. Slowly the room began to become steady and clear, her eyes beginning to open a little more widely. How... Nnn... What... Her thoughts scattered again, face turning to look directly at Tyrese, then at Finn, swallowing. The Doctor's Adam's apple bobbed.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:39 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

At the doctors single whispered word, Finn finally let his held breath go. He sure seemed stunned but that was okay with the soon-to-be father! The doctor only continued to reaffirm the sound he was hearing on the monitor. Thank god! He had good news to tell his wife when she woke up, completely. Finn could feel her fingers moving around in his hand, and gently squeezed it, happiness shinning in his golden eyes. Whatever happened didn't seem to actually hurt their baby. There were absolutely no words to describe how happy he was; how grateful. His shoulders slumped a little, the stiffness he had been holding himself with, finally able to relax. Dropping his head against the back of Bree's hand, his shoulders began to shake as he tried to hold in his tears of relief. He could feel them leaking down his face as Dr. Harvey continued on in his own disbelief of the situation. He knew! He knew, their baby was a fighter. Plus, Bree would never let anything harm their child. She was so happy about having this baby that she would fight for it to her very own last breath.

And then all resolve to hold himself together came crashing down when the doctor uttered that one sentence. Their baby. Their one and only child. It was indeed alive. It was squirming around inside his wife's womb like nothing had happened to it. Shaking off the accident like it was nothing more than going over a speed bump really fast. His grip on Bree's hand tightened even more. If she wasn't in mass amounts of pain, he'd shake her awake right now and tell her the good news. Bringing his head up, sniffling like a maniac, he looked over to Dr. Harvey, "I want to be the one to tell her. If that's alright with you."

oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:44 am
Lady Illusia

whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Hospital Gown.Feeling: Numb.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

If she could just... For a second... Remember where she was... Her lips parted to receive a well welcomed income of air. Her chest expanded just slightly. Finally, the invisible cotton was removed from her ears, giving her clearance to just the end fragments of Finn's sentence. ... alright with you. The Doctor nodded, removing the device off her stomach. Without a second of hesitation, he knew he would print the images as well. After all, the baby's heartbeat hadn't been beating during the last check up those two weeks ago. By now, it was beginning to develop its eyelids, fingers, and toes, as well as stronger brain waves. The thought brought a small smile to the doctor's face. After a few of the images printed, he flickered the machine off, leaving the lingering beating in Bree's ears. She could hear something... Like a heartbeat before it was turned off. Just as quick, the doctor began to clean her stomach, pushing back the machine against the wall. All he could do at this moment was wonder just how the baby had remained unaffected. Absolutely nothing broken or seemingly untied in the womb. Nothing at all. It was a mystery. Opening a few wet naps, he laid them against Bree's stomach, making the woman open her eyes a little more - conscious of the feeling on her.

"Finn...?" She croaked, swallowing and trying to stop the cough in her throat. Regardless, it came out anyway. And it was a little painful. She gritted her teeth, jaw clenching before pausing to look up at the teary eyed golden gaze looking over her. What was... She looked to the Doctor, who had finished cleaning her up and was picking up her hospital gown to tie the sleeves back onto her arms. Her head lifted to give him ease of access, eyebrows tucking together. Why did it look like Finn was crying..? Their baby... The worst instantly came to mind, chocolate brown eyes becoming tearful and looking at Finn in a panic. Her heart began to race, thudding painfully against her ribcage. The monitor picked up pace; beeping frantically. I-It was happening. The worst was happening wasn't it? Dr. Harvey looked over her, blinking with a wide eyed glance once the machinery beeping sped up. But no worries. She was simply on the verge of emotional tears. She would be fine here in a minute. Getting up was the problem now. Keeping a cautious eye on her, he sat back into his chair, recording down items before getting up and leaving the room.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games