Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:31 am
User Image

A n d r e w x D a n i e l s

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile: x |Relationship status: Single |Andrew is wearing: x | Money: $762

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew bit into a chocolate covered strawberry and smiled before he looked over at Devi and tilted his head to the side a little. He then chewed slowly as he thought about her question. Would he do something that crazy? Probably not. "Hmm. I don't think I would have the guts to do that in front of a big crowd." He then shook his head a little, some of his red hair falling into his face before he looked at Devi again. "No. I think I would do something a little more..." He wasn't sure what to use, romantic didn't seem right because confessing your love to someone in front of a big crowd was rather romantic and personal didn't really work either. "Something that's just the two of us." Yeah, that was better. "I'd wait until she was out of the house then set up vanilla, or whatever her favorite scent is, candles and make a trail of roses to the kitchen where I would have made all of her favorite foods." He blushed softly. "Then I would play her favorite song for her... and I don't mean from an I-pod... I mean dig out my guitar and learn how to play it and sing for her." he said, blushing even darker as he wondered what Devi would think of it. He'd tried singing and playing a song for his ex-girlfriend and she had just laughed at the male, but thinking back to her, he now was finally able to realize that she had been a terrible person and was glad she was out of his life. He had been so kind and devoted to her, it had crushed him when he found out she just wanted all the expensive gifts he was giving her and had been sleeping with someone Andrew thought was his friend. He gave a small shake of his head before glancing at Devi, chuckling softly. "That probably isn't as romantic as making a speech in front of pretty much the whole town though.." He said before putting the other half of the strawberry he'd bitten into his mouth.

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:36 am
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

He thought it was a mistake? Celly remained quiet as she blinked a few times. Did that mean, he thought she was a mistake? Being with her was a mistake. She thought they were having fun together; that things were going great! Green eyes shifted to the pavement, a blank expression on her face as she thought through his words. She should have known it was too good to be true. Why would anyone want to be around her? She was nothing but a menace to society and just people in general. After thinking she found one person that could actually stand being around her for long periods of time, he was ripping himself away from her. They always did that, but far quicker then he did. Maybe the spirits were wrong on this one. She should go back inside and be with the others? What others? She only came here with him...There didn't seem to be anything here for her.

For once, in a long, long time, she was at a loss for words. No one would guess from her outward appearance, and disposition, but she was an extremely lonely and depressed woman. Being rejected, again, hurt. A lot. What made it worse was that she actually liked him. No longer feeling the cold, she felt her hair tickle her shoulder as a small breeze blew by. Without a word to him, she turned on her heel and walked back inside. She didn't feel like going home right now, or any time soon. Walking up to the front desk, she opened her purse and bought a room for the night. She didn't have anything else with her, but that didn't matter, she slept naked all the time. "Thanks," she mumbled to the concierge and took her room key. Walking to the elevator, she pressed the 'up' button and waited for it, which didn't seem to be long at all. With a DING, the doors opened and she stepped onto it, watching the doors close in front of her.

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:40 am
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

She sniffled and hiccuped against his skin, reaching up to run her eyes gently and to make sure she wiped what was left of the makeup that had been left over. If they didn't get somewhere soon where she could hug and hold him close, she might do something stupid and start talking and blabbering out in public. By now she really had forgotten the rock candy in her hand, because when she lifted her fingers, it was gone. Her lips, slightly sticky with tears and hot breath, part heavily to speak. "Th-The top floor..." She whispered, unable to pull her head nor hands away from him. Her body pushed closer. "W-We'll take the elevator.." She exhaled and sniffled, kissing again at his neck before finally pressing her cheek against his shoulder. "God I missed you.." She whispered, not yet glancing up at his face. His smell was intoxicating, filling her burning lungs with his manly soap.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: emotion_omnomnom
Today's Outfit: Fall Ball And Hair~.
Feeling: Ecstatic; Beyond Loved.
Money: $390.50

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:49 am
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Dress and Hair Relationship Status: Single Funds: $480
════════════════════════════════════════════

Lexi looked at Levi and chuckled a little bit. "You a chaperone? Levi you would be the one leading us to trouble." She teased him before tilting her head to the side a little as the male seemed to be a little... off? Maybe it was because it was the three of them in the car and he felt weird about it, even though Levi shouldn't have any reason to feel awkward about it. Sure she and Trendon were on a date, but there was no way that Levi was the third wheel in this situation. As they headed towards the ball, the young woman could feel her heart rate picking up a little bit. Ugh, why was she getting so nervous. Probably because she'd never been to a ball before and was actually extremely excited about seeing it. Though, she would be even more nervous if asked to dance, she wasn't a very good dancer. Or, at least, that's what she thought.. The young woman shook her head a little bit before smiling as they neared the hotel, though, it appeared as if the parking lot was full of cars. Oh man, how many people had shown up! With this many people she was sure there had to be at least a few girls without dates that Levi could go flirt with. She smirked a little to herself at the idea before she looked at the man driving the car. "Geeze. I think you're going to have to park a block away." She said, shaking her head just a little bit. Lexi then tensed up a little bit and blushed as her stomach growled, she'd only eaten a small amount of food when she got home after riding with Levi. "I hope this place serves food." She said with a small chuckle. She was positive it did, she was also sure they would be serving alcohol, but Lexi wasn't old enough to drink yet, so she'd just have to settle with punch.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

riskinginsanity

Loonamist

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:01 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$482

He was liking her a lot but it wasn't her at all. In honest truth he was scared about developing something so serious between them both. If things were to progress further then, one day him and her get into a fight, what if he hurts her. Yeah he just did that now without even realizing it before she had left. He made the biggest mistake by pushing her away and now he wouldn't be able to forgive himself. He always thought of himself and never about what his actions would do to another.

He watched her go inside and just as he said "Wait!" She already disappeared. His head now hanged low before he slowly moved off the pavement of the wall. Without thinking it, he punched the wall as hard as he could. His fist stung from the force inflicted, but no reaction was made from his face. Soon after he moved from the wall and tried to chase after her. He saw her go into the elevator with the doors closing behind her. His eyes darted to the man who had given her the key and asked for his own, saying that he was with her. As soon as he gotten it, he darted to the staircase where he proceeded to climb it all the way to the floor where her room was.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║18║Is it too much?&Hairstyle║$441.15

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

That sounds nice. Devi's red gaze looked down at the table as she listened intently. What was it like to have someone, anyone, love you like that? To be so loved that the way they make things up to you after a fight is something like that. Devi barely knew what it was like to be loved by her family, let alone someone else. Most of it was of her own choice though, but after a while of people choosing not to be near you, it was just better to stay away. Bringing her hands down, she gripped at her seat as she continued to stare at the table. It kind of reminded her of her favorite song. Softly she bit into her bottom lip and glanced up at him. "It sounds like you may have done that before..." pausing and looking away again, her cheeks turned red even with the rather discontent look on her face. "Have you ever been in love?"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile: x | Outfit: x | Relationship Status: Single | Funds: $500 x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After having gone and gotten herself a second small plate, the elven woman headed back to the table she had been sitting at and placed herself in her chair. She set the plate down before grabbing her glass of wine and bringing it up to her lips again. The food wasn't half bad, the ball was okay, it was just a little awkward, her sitting all alone while all the loving couples danced and spoke with each other. It was made even worse when a man went up on the stage and publicly announced his love for his wife. It was almost making her depressed, knowing that she wouldn't find somebody to do that for her... She chewed at the inside of her cheek before shaking her head. No... She wouldn't allow herself to get depressed. Sighing a bit, she ate a peanut butter cookie and took another sip of her wine, maybe she should have just stayed home instead? Maybe I'll just finish my food then head home.. She thought to herself as she finished the cookie. The only way the woman would stay longer was if someone happened to approach her, but she didn't see that happening soon.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:20 am
User Image

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew watched Devi before he as just a little startled by his question. He thought it over for a moment before he gave a small sigh. "I thought I was at one point, but I was just a dumb kid back then." He said, playing with a loose string on the tablecloth. "I showered her with expensive jewelry and gifts, but that's all I ended up being to her, an idiot who was so desperate for a girl to love him that she could lead me around like a dog on a leash... Telling me she wanted something and I would get it for her... or... that's what I heard her telling her friends.." He said with a huff. "It was years ago though.." Okay, it hadn't been that many years ago, but he tried to forget about it. It just stayed in the back of his mind though, still hurting him to think about it. To believe someone loved you as much as you loved them... then they rip your heart out and laugh at you as they walk away. He then let his blue eyes fall on the woman sitting across from him. "What about you? Have you ever been in love?" He asked her, his head tilting to the side just a little, his hair falling in front of his eyes a little bit.

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

Lady Illusia

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:34 am
User Image

Celly looked at her room key as she rode the elevator. She was just being stupid! Blinded by the fact that he took her virginity. Even though she told herself not to get attached, it seemed that she had. How stupid of her! Right now, she wanted nothing more then to punch him in the face and tear things up, but she was in public so she wouldn't. She'd settle for just having some time alone in her ridiculously expensive room. Her heart actually felt like it was floundering. When the door opened, she sighed heavily to herself as she looked up from her room key. Top floor. Room 632. Swallowing the lump in her throat, she walked out and silently made her way down the hall, oblivious tot he world around her. Why should she think about the world around her when it's done nothing for her but hurt her?

Sliding the plastic key in the lock, she heard the click and saw the light turn green, signaling that the door had been unlocked. Pushing it open, she softly closed it behind her, pressing her forehead against the polished and painted wood. Why was she cursed to live a life of loneliness? Her only company? The dead. Speaking of, they were suddenly becoming rather talkative; so much so that she began lightly banging her head against the door in hopes that they'd stop. Before she knew it, her head was splitting open and she dropped to the floor, convulsing.

xTwisted Jester
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:42 am
INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

"I missed you too," he whispered as he kissed the top of her head and walked to the elevator. Pressing the 'up' button, he looked up and watched it make it's way back down to the lobby. There was no way in hell, with how much pain his knee was in, that he'd be carrying her up the stairs to the top floor. They'd never make it. DING. The doors slid open and he carried her inside. While the doors hung open, he pressed the button for the top floor and stood back as he waited for them to close. When they finally did, Finn pressed his lips against her head, inhaling the scent of her shampoo. She always smelled so delicious! He missed that smell around the house, even after one night. One night was all he could handle. He could stand to be away from her any longer than that. DING. The door slid open and he stepped out, into the hall way. "Alright, which way?"

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:46 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$482

During the climb of the stairwell, he thought to himself over how stupid that was to push her away. He couldn't believe that he was afraid over something that brought joy into his life. That dragged him away from drinking alone, wasting away into nothingness. He needed to get the picture that someone out there actually cared about him. Who wanted to be close with him. He instead of allowing it, shoved them away like they were nothing. It was time he started to get the picture. He either dies alone or falls in love with someone who is meaning a whole lot to him.

He shoved open the door on the floor that his and her room was on. He ran down the hallway and stopped about halfway, just to catch his breath. He moved his hand over on his chest, panting fast. It was hurting to run like this. That consumption of alcohol over the years wasn't doing him justice. When he felt his breath return, he ran once again to the room numbered; 632. He went to knock on it but instead he placed his key card in the scanner, waited for it to blink then he stepped inside.

He looked around only to freeze at the sight of her on the ground, shaking violently. He went down to her side and brought her up into his arms. He tried now to calm her down while placing his hand on the top of her head. "Celly are you okay? Celly!" He tried his best to prevent her from shaking but it wasn't working.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:05 am
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║18║Is it too much?&Hairstyle║$441.15

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Her head shot up at his question, momentarily stunned by it. As she eased back into her seat, she shook her head slowly. "No. I was dealt one of those hands where you don't get many good things in life," she paused as she looked away sheepishly. "You and your little brother, you're the only friends I have." She felt pathetic. Her only friends being an older man and a boy far to young. She didn't dislike them for that, she disliked herself. How could someone go nineteen years without ever having one friend. One acquaintance. Even being unable to reply on your own family. She wasn't saying they were terrible people, just...neglectful to some degree. Her parents help her pay rent when she can't afford it, but other then that she has no contact with them whatsoever. "I stopped caring about that stuff a long time ago...Until I met you..." she trailed off, biting her cheek and looking away from him again. How embarrassing.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:22 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Lillian
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Perfect Balance/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═

Tyrese swiveled into a bar stool, pausing and refusing a second drink right away. About half an hour now and still no sign of Amour's manager. What a shame, even if he knew someone else here it wasn't good enough reason to be here any longer. He noticed a bend in the metallic lining of the bar, blinking down at it curiously before a voice caught his attention and his gaze feel onto the person who spoke. Ah, finally. He sighed under his breath, "Hey..." He rested his elbow on the bar, leaning slightly against it. "Well, are you really surprised a famous model like myself would show up to such a well coordinated event?" He asked, rubbing the fingernails of one hand on his shirt. Nothing was wrong with being a cowboy, they had farms in England too. "You look like an actor yourself to be sittin' pretty down here on a lil' small island like this."

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:24 am
User Image

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew tilted his head at her, looking at the woman curiously. He could sort of sympathize with her, he never really had many friends either, and the one he did have... well, that friendship ended when Andrew found out he was sleeping with his girlfriend. "I never had any friends either." He said softly. "I was the shy kid that tried making friends, but they all just sort of ignored me as if I weren't even there." He said, giving a small shrug. Not having friends had made him lonely yes, but it also made it so that he would never treat anyone else the way they had treated him. "Damien is really the only family I have left." He said, glancing at the table before he blinked and looked up at her, looking at her with a somewhat surprised look before a blush spread across his face. He wasn't exactly sure what to say at that moment, but he had to say something other wise the situation would just turn into an awkward silence, or worse, Devi may take it the wrong way and think that the male didn't like her. He did though! A darker blush appeared on his face, he really did like her. "Devi.." He said softly, blushing more. "You are an amazing person. You shouldn't believe anyone who might try to tell you anything different. Your kind and if it makes any sort of difference... I really do enjoy being around you." His blue eyes then glanced down at the table, his face being almost as red as his hair. He'd never felt this shy or embarrassed in his entire life!

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

Lady Illusia

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:26 am
User Image

Her body was stiff but still violently convulsing, eyes rolled to the back of her head. She couldn't feel a pair of arms grasping at her. Or hear the voice shouting at her. She could hear anything, feel anything, or see anything. Everything was just black to her.

Before any serious damage could be caused, her body stopped and her eyes fluttered open. Parting her lips, she breathed through her mouth as she let her green eyes wander around. Looking at the white ceiling of her hotel room. Where was she? This didn't look like her house. Her eyes darted around the room before landing on a man with white hair. Did she know him? Oh man! Celly placed her hand against her head and groaned in pain. She had a splitting headache. "Ugh, what happened? Did I get hit by a truck or something?"

xTwisted Jester
Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games