Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:17 am
User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"Lovely laugh and chuckle you got there" Kenzie complimented him after hearing the chuckling again. Most laughs and chuckles annoy his hearing at times. "Yes, yes it is. You could be considered weird or insensitive or cruel if your sense of humor isn't perceived well. A real for anything involving comedy and jokes" he explained. "An island? I was under the impression it was a city down south in California. Still surprising it snowed this far south" he asked him. "As for interests. I'm open for anything as long it doesn't involve paying with money for anything" he tells him.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Downtown Soleli.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:patient. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Damon.

Blades252

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image

Damon Harper

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Amused

Thoughts:
"hm"

Company:
Kenzie

Single

Account:
$2000.00

Damon smirked and nodded his head at the compliment "Well thank you, it's not everyday I get complimented on my laugh" he chuckled again, finding what he just said as amusing. The rich man then waved his hand dismissively "Oh details. details..." he stated before turning his body slightly "Well this place is a tourist destination so money is necessary, even if it's winter so I'll try my best...." Damon said before waving his hand, motioning for Kenzie to follow him.

(Exit)

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:11 pm
User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"You're welcome and I do mean it" said Kenzie with a smile on his face. He raised a eyebrow at the dismissive wave, "Uh huh" he said and rubs the back of his head. "Hard to believe that it is" he said about the town being a tourist destination. So far the cherry blossom trees were the only thing impressive thing around town so far. "I suppose it would be a work of miracle then" he commented about the money part. He complies to the motioning and follows after his tour guide. [exit]
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Downtown Soleli.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Damon.

Blades252

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:03 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦⑨
( ② мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:32 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

Getting settled into his new home had taken far more time and energy than Sahar would have liked. His furniture had arrived the day before he had, and there had been movers to help him, but he had never been one for manual labor. By the time everything was in its proper place he was half tempted to just pass out on the floor, however his stomach was quick to speak up against that plan. Seeing as Sahar didn't have any groceries or the energy to make something to eat, it seemed he had no choice but to go out to eat. He had passed a few restaurants on his way to his house, it probably wouldn't take long to find one.

Or so he thought. Not long after setting out Sahar found himself in an unfamiliar place surrounded by cherry blossom trees. While it was a beautiful sight, it did nothing to help with his hunger. Maybe later he could come back and enjoy a walk around the area. "A scenic place like this has to have a cafe or something..." He hummed as he looked around, trying and failing to not look lost.

Later on, he would have to see about getting a map of the town, or at least a GPS on his phone. If he was going to be in Soleil for a while he'd need to get a job and keeping one would be hard if he kept getting lost. That was a problem for another day, right now he needed to focus on getting food!

>>>>> I have: $1,000 // I love: no one // I am: Tired and starving! <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:38 pm
Tsukasa Inamori
|| The Fox || 22 || Single || Journal ||

Before his arrival, Tsukasa made sure to gather the essential information that he would need to be able to blend in the island faster. There were still a few mysteries for him to discover but that he could find out later. With the treasure's popularity there's bound to be someone who'll know of its existence. He just need to find the key people and read their local story books or something. They usually have those in store. Which is why the silver haired guy decided to head to the local library to find a material that would be of use for his research, leaving his furniture still covered with plastic and his clothes still in his luggage.

Feeling the soft breeze against his skin, the fox threaded the bricked pathway as he enjoyed the scene of the sakura blossoms danced in the wind. The area was said to house the elites' tastes which makes the plant choice perfect to provide such soothing feeling. The serenity of his walk was disrupted when he found a dark skinned young man who seemed to be a little lost. He wore clothing from the middle eastern so surely he was not one of the locals here. There was nothing much to expect from him but while he is here in the island making more acquaintances was would be very beneficial to him. Walking closer to stand beside him, Tsukasa would turn his face to look at the lost child. "Is there something the matter?" Trying to understand what his condition first would be the best thing to do for now then afterwards he'll know what to do next.

User Image

::: Company ::: Lost boy? ::: Mood ::: Curious ::: Money ::: $1,000

SoujiAtsumi

_

_

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:08 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Sahar was still trying to sort out his situation when a man approached him. "Oh, good evening!" He greeted with a polite smile, his expression quickly turning sheepish at the man's question. Was he really that obvious? It would be nice to have help, but Sahar couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed about managing to get lost.

"Um, yes, I suppose. I am new here and I was looking for someplace to eat. I think I might have taken a wrong turn somewhere..." He gave a small laugh, running a hand through his hair nervously as he took another look around. Well, at least he had chosen a lovely place to get lost in and the neighborhood didn't seem bad. "You wouldn't happen to know if there are any restaurants around here, would you?" Golden hues turned back to the man as he gave him another smile. Sahar couldn't blame him if he didn't want to show him around, but it couldn't hurt to ask. He seemed friendly enough!

"Oh, my name is Sahar by the way, it is a pleasure to meet you!"

>>>>> I have: $1,000 // I love: no one // I am: Still hungry, but curious and excited. <<<<<

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:39 pm
Tsukasa Inamori
|| The Fox || 22 || Single || Journal ||

Brows slightly raised upon hearing his sudden greeting, making the young man chuckle internally. He seemed to have startled the middle eastern. "My, aren't you full of energy?" Returning the his smile with his princely one. His reaction was quite amusing. It was like of a child who had been caught doing something he shouldn't have been doing. Tsukasa listened to him intently as he explained the reason of him fidgeting in the middle of the streets.

"Oh?" The mundane pause for about a few seconds to recall the locations of the restaurants that were indicated on the map he acquired before heading to the island. He's pretty sure that there's only fancy ones here but saying that would most likely offend the young one. It was their first meeting and he needed to make sure that they will be able to part ways leaving a very good impression. "I'm pretty sure that there are two restaurants nearby. One would be specializing on seafood (Beluga) and the other one would be more on Italian cuisines. Do you have any preference?" He would paused for a minute to see if he was to choose right out or not. "I can show you the way. I'm actually heading over there for dinner anyway." Not exactly but it would not hurt if he chose to spend more time with him. He can always postpone his field trip to the library.

Sahar. He took a mental note of his name. Maybe he'll be able to discover his last name later on. With a gentle nod he offered his hand to him for a shake. "Pleasure's all mine, Sahar. My name's Tsukasa." After the introductions, he reached for his nape and started cracking his neck. He didn't do much but it seemed that his travel all the way to here had placed quite a toll on his body. Hopefully, Sahar was not that observant. He didn't really like it when other took pity on him.

[exits to Taste of Italy]

"So, shall we get going then?"

User Image

::: Company ::: Sahar ::: Mood ::: Curious ::: Money ::: $1,000

SoujiAtsumi

_

_

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:42 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Startled was one way to put it. Sahar hadn't heard him approaching, the silver haired man hardly made a sound, and if he hadn't been looking around the half-breed probably wouldn't have noticed him until he spoke. Had he meant to do that on purpose or did the man naturally move silently? If he hadn't been so wrapped up in his own predicament, and if didn't seem rude on a first meeting, Sahar probably would have asked.

As it was, he only waited quietly as the man took in his words. He didn't seem amused by his being lost, in fact, he seemed to be considering something, which only furthered the Djinn's hope that he would help him. "Seafood sounds nice, but I would rather have Italian; I've never tried it before." One of the main purposes for Sahar's trip was to experiences new things after all. The fact that his new acquaintance wasn't inconvenienced by his request and was willing to help had his expression brightening all the more.

Sahar was practically beaming as he shook the hand offered to him. "That is wonderful to hear, thank you so much, Tsukasa!" What a nice man he was! He would have to remember to repay him later on. After releasing his hand the half-breed started to float a bit, just a bit off the ground so he wouldn't have to walk. Even though he was excited he was still a bit tired from moving and levitating less taxing.

"Sure, it is not far, is it? If you would rather go to someplace closer it is fine with me." He pointed out, taking note of Tsukasa massaging his neck. He has been so excited that he hadn't considered that his guide might have had a long trip himself. Hopefully he would be alright.

-Exit-

>>>>> I have: $1,000 // I love: no one // I am: Still hungry, but curious and excited. <<<<<

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:06 pm
SILVIA
$1,000xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Work XXXX•With: AloneXXXXXXX•W here : Uptown Soleil to The Finer ThingsXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood :Excited

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Making it to Uptown Soleil she looked at the each building she passed. So far this looked like her kind of area to be in. Fancy restaurants, hotel and shops, a small smile appeared on her lips. This was going to be a fun area. She glanced down at her phone to see how much further she had to go. A cherry blossom landed on her phone blowing it off. The phone was saying she was where she was supposed to be. Looking around she spotted The Finer Things. Excited she quickly made her way to the shop. Standing in front of the shop door she took a deep breathe and pulled the door open.

Will you save me

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:36 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧0
( ② мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:06 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

After closing the shop last night Nomelle was up late putting her house in order. That steak she thought about last night turned into a cheeseburger as she twirled around setting things here and there. It was finally time to get out and explore. Getting a job as soon as she got here and then her home set was the top goal on her to do list. Now was the time to meet and greet...if there was anyone to meet and greet. As she walked down the path she stopped in front of a cluster of trees, her hair stopped bouncing as she stopped in her steps. The curly fluff that fell past the middle of her back dangled near her butt. Pulling her brown jacket onto her shoulders and zipping it up to hide her orange shirt Nomelle slipped her hands into her pockets and admired the wet cherry blossom trees. It was quiet chilly this morning, but she liked to at least make moves to get to know the area

"So these are the trees grandmother spoke of..Not very..bright though." she said aloud to herself as her stomach growled. "It'd be better if food fell from these trees." Reaching up as if waiting for something to fall into her arms Nomelle began to walk down the wet leafy path towards the shops to get something to eat. The curly hairs swaying as she walked, earrings swaying with her hair. Humming along she looked up past the trees and up to the gloomy skies. "Why not shine on a day of success huh? Makes me want something hot to drink.." she thought smiling at the thought of hot chocolate or even some french vanilla chai tea. "Mmm~"

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳ Accompanied by: My shadow ➳➳➳Mood:Hungry ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk

Yuri_Misawa
Lord Hedo
SoujiAtsumi

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:42 pm
x-I-Is-Rissa-x

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ι αм: Single◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Enjoying the scenery◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Streets of Uptown Soleil◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Winter Outfit
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Cherry blossoms! Cherry blossoms everywhere! These type of trees are something Kristen never seen where she grew up and now she gets to see them. Truly these trees need to be saved on film not only for her to enjoy, but for her family back home. Fortunately that is why she has her digital camera with her as per usual but she has to keep in mind that she ought to be looking for job. She can only survive on the money she has right now for so long. Once she was among the cherry blossoms, she begun her photography spree, taking multiple pictures from multiple angles from multiple trees. The lighting, the angle and the settings of her camera needed to be just right and even then certain pictures were just going to look better than others. She did this for an hour having the time of her life before she decided to take a break and sit down by a tree. From the backpack she brought with her, she took out a thermos that contained the hot chocolate she made earlier today using her mama's recipe, opened it and began to drink from it.

"Aah! Ya never fail ta make something tasty mama! Yer hot chocolate is as good as ever!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:56 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

The sudden breeze brought along the smell of hot chocolate. Sniffing the air her nose never lied to her before so it was time to begin her search. Placing her hands into her pockets Nomelle wandered in the direction of the smell of chocolate with her heart racing. An angel must be nearby to have brought along hot chocolate to my needing heart.. she thought moving around the bend of the path to see a female sitting alone with a bottle with something steaming inside. Scrunching up her lips Nomelle approached the girl and sat beside her quietly. She took a deep breath before speaking
"So you are the one who pulled out that delicious smell. Do you by chance..have an extra serving for a cold stranger?" she asked going out on a limb. Her mother warned her that not every person was trust worthy but this young girl looked very...how should she say it.."Positive..?" she mumbled to herself before smiling at the girl.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳ Accompanied by: My shadow ➳➳➳Mood:Hungry ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk

Yuri_Misawa
Your outfit isn't showing up!
Lord Hedo
SoujiAtsumi

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:51 pm
x-I-Is-Rissa-x

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ι αм: Single◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Enjoying the scenery◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Streets of Uptown Soleil◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Winter Outfit
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Cherry blossoms, pleasant winter weather, beautiful scenery and hot chocolate. It doesn't get any better than this. That is until unexpected company sat by Kristen side. The first thing she noticed about the girl who sat next to her is the massive amount of curly hair that she has. My goodness how can she handle all that hair?! She has a hard time maintaining her own short hair. However, that huge amount of curly hair seems to work for this stranger. As a matter of fact, she looks amazing! So why is she sitting next to her? This is a wonderful spot where everyone can admire the scenery around them and for her own sake of humor, picture perfect, but when she spoke to her, it made it clear to her she wasn't just here for the scenery. The smell of her mama's hot chocolate brought her here and she wanted to have some. Even if she didn't ask she would have offered her to have some anyways. With a cute smile on her face, she poured some of her hot chocolate into the cap for her thermos that was also a cup and gave it to her before she said,

"Here ya are stranger. My mama would definitely love fer me to share her cooking with anyone I meet so thank ya for that. Um, I don't know if ya mind me saying this, but ya got pretty hair. That's the kind of hair that ah can never do...well that long part anyways...I'm Kristen. And you're?"

[OOC: Hopefully the outfit link is fixed. Also I hope that the southern accent Kristen has is coming through the dialogue ^.^]  
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games