Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:52 pm
User Image

Who Mai tab Cash 1000 tab Attire Three Layers of Grey & LOZ Umbrella tab OOC Oh goodness, I am so sorry! My Friday night wasn't as relaxing as I thought it'd be.

You're my pika girl in the poke world
I-I-I want you

"Hmm?" April was pleasantly surprised when Mai offered her help, she wasn't used to being helped by strangers. But her answer would remain the same. "Naw." she shook her head gently, blinking irritably when a few dark brown strands feel into her eyes. "It won't be a lot of things. But thanks for the offer." Mai was a nice girl, she could see the two of them becoming friends-- or at least good acquaintances. Now, all they needed to work on was the little concept known as personal space. Her eyes widened slightly when she found the girl once more in her face. Ah, so she had hear laugh then? "I'll keep that in mind then." she murmured, nose wrinkling when the blonde poked it.

April cocked her head to the side, listening to Mai's unneeded clarification. Amusement stirred within her, but this time she managed to contain it into a small smile. "That's good to hear." she mused lightly. Was it too early for lunch? Dark green eyes flickered up to the sky, only to find herself faced with the same dark, cloudy expanse she'd woken up to this morning. She wouldn't be able to tell the time by just looking at the sky. Ah well, that didn't matter. The girl was always more prone to listen to her stomach with these sort of situations anyway. And her stomach was telling-- or rather demanding-- that it was lunch time. "It shouldn't take us too long to get there. It's not far." with the other's prompting, she began moving once more. She kept her pace manageable, not wanting to drag the other throughout the entirety of their trip.

[Exit]

Oh I won the gym badge, but you won my heart!
To be my player two~

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy, Excited
Company: April Shaye
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: No One
Outfit: Winter Casual

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Mai was so excited! She had already made her first friend so quickly! Well atleast she thought April was her friend. The girl was so excited that her stomach growled loudly. Her face turned a bright shade of red. Eheheh....Sorry... She mumbled sheepishly. How embarrassing! She grumbled to herself before April began walking which pulled Mai along.

[Exits]

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC:
It's ok! Sorry for the short post, exit post and on my phone.

Misguided Royalty

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:14 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, σcтσвєя ①④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Cute and Simple Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980
════════════════════════════════════════════

Leading him to the streets of downtown, Lexi made sure to not grab onto his hand again this time, despite the fact that she kind of liked holding his hand. A blush then appeared on her face as she shook her head just a little. There she goes again with her stupid thoughts... She then looked at the buildings before she turned to look at Ryan. "Okay, so this is downtown Soleil." She said before she looked at the buildings. "In this area there is the movie theater, skating rink, a thrift store, a bar, and the candy store." She said as she pointed out each of the buildings before she paused a moment to glance up at the male. "Over here is the pet store, a Mexican food restaurant, the night club, and of course the grocery store." She said, smiling a little.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:51 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②
( ②② םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Normal
Company: Alone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one
Outfit: Ready to hit the town

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leon had been sitting on a bench downtown, watching the mass of people shuffle along. He yawned and stretched his arms out slowly, man he needed to get better sleep. I guess staying out all night wasn't the best idea... He said while wiping a drowsy tear away from his eye. What to do on such a boring day. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed. Where were all of the people at today? All he saw were people in monkey suits making their way to work. He grumbled before laying his head back and closing his eyes. There never seemed to be anything or anyone entertaining during the day, they all came out at night!
╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Splaaash Boogie
Serious Theme: Tragic Memory
Battle Theme: Battle
Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:19 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: October Wear. I I Feeling: Neutral. I I Funds: $989.00.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

{Character Enter.}

Clicking her way down the street, her grey eyes wandered along to the alleyways instantly. Last time she came down this way, she met a red head by the name of Leon. And Leo for that matter. She hadn't gotten his number, nor seen him for a while; curiosity getting the best of her. Though she doubted he would be out in the morning again. He was more of a night person, wasn't he? Or was it... Leon was a morning and Leo was a nightly person? But if that was the case, when did they sleep? And could the opposite personality rest while the other was out? Or was it more of a body function? She reached up to press her finger against her lips. She hadn't been able to finish her small 'questionnaire', but didn't want to make it seem like it was the only reason she wanted him around. He was just a fun person to be around. Just how Ryuu and Nathan were kind.

It wasn't long before she spotted him out. After all, how many people in this town really had that red hair? Or carried himself the way he did? Scratch that last one. She hadn't been out enough to know. So scratch... Both of those, she supposed. She clicked up to the side of him, tilting her blonde head to the side and giving a glance of pensiveness. "Do you always hang out in the streets downtown?"

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Company: Sarah

Leon was lost in thought for quite a while. The sound of a bustling city was soon drowned out. His thoughts led him back to his childhood, being an extremely popular kid and having everything a kid could ask for. Then the scene turned all to familiar. He was walking down the familiar path back to his house and he knew what was in store. He wanted out of this so called "Dream" but couldn't find a way out! His mind was racing as he watched himself turn the knob on his front door. Time seemed to slow down as he felt the door give way to the applied pressure. Before the creak was opened he was abruptly taken out of his memory by the sound of a familiar girl. His eyes fluttered open, looking straight at the blonde. What was her name again. His mind fought for the answer until he was presented with one.

Oh Sarah...Hey. He said, his tone still giving out a confused vibe thanks to the nightmare. What just happened exactly? He shook of the confusion and sat up abruptly. Sorry I kinda dozed off...Get's a bit boring out here. He said with a wary smile. Usually he didn't get so caught off guard but the memories always seemed to hit him when he least expected it. He hoped that the confusion wasn't showing on his face to much.

Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:16 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

Pursing her lips, she pushed her hands into her pockets. Good thing it wasn't raining this time. She didn't have to squint and constantly move her hair around - or have the possibility of having it look all ratty and gross. She blinked several times, tilting her head in response to the look he gave her. Did she say something funny? Or was he waiting for someone? "Leon... Out of curiosity, are you homeless?" Her eyebrows pulled together. There was just no way. Or maybe there was. The thought made her sick. To be stuck outside in the cold weather with the rare taste of food or clean water. She shuddered, shaking her head back and forth. Don't think of him like that. He had to have a house. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to fully change out of his clothes every day. Or at least, she assumed everyday since he was indeed wearing something different. It looked washed and fairly new. She returned the smile, shifting her shoulder towards the street. Hopefully he would say no to her question. If not... Well, she may have to do something rather drastic. Or at least come visit him more often when she just happened to have food on herself.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Leon looked a bit baffled by her question. Did she seriously just ask her...No he must be imagining things. The dead silence obviously meant that the female had asked him if he was homeless. His bafflement turned into a loud laugh. His cheeks turned red from laughter and his eyes watered. Boy he hadn't had such a childish laugh in a while. Y-you actually think I'm homeless! Ha! He said whilst wiping the tears out of his eyes. Sorry...I guess I should explain huh? Well you see being an Incubus I come out here for most of the day, Leo catches a girl he likes and then he takes her back to my house. Granted I personally hate the damn place, it always reeks of booze and has so many stains that- Well let's not get into that. He said, rubbing the nape of his neck. He wasn't sure how to explain THAT to her so he decided not to. Ya know...Sometimes I wish I could just...Well... He started, trying to find the words to finish his sentence. Just what did he want anyways? It felt like day in and day out Leo was calling the shots for their basic survival. Nah...nevermind...Anyways, what brings you down here Sara? He asked, quickly changing the subject.

Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:07 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

Sarah jumped, clicking backwards on the ground as she took a few steps away from him. Her cheeks pinkened and her hands rose up to wave enthusiastically. "Hey!" She crowed, the blush deepening and her teeth gritting. It was rare for her to get this flustered. So when she did? It was definitely a comical thing to see. Her foot stomped and she quickly looked away from him, crossing her arms and puffing her lips out. "I only thought you were homeless because of the fact that you never seem to actually come or go from nor to anywhere." She held her tongue, relinquishing the profane word coming from her mouth. She stopped though, listening to his words. A mess? She could... No. Don't offer to clean a strangers house. That only makes yourself sound stranger. She sighed and turned to look at him with one eye, narrowed and squinted with distrust. "You wish you could...?" She took a step past him, standing in front before rearing to his right side and glancing around the corner towards the store.

"I was on my way to get groceries to restock the kitchen with."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Leon was still getting over his good old laugh. Oh? Going to stock up for the holidays? He asked. Speaking of holidays, Leon wondered if she had anyone to "spend" the holidays with. Before he could shut himself up, the question seemed to make itself known. Speaking of the holidays, Are you planning on spending quality time with your man? He asked before stopping himself. Realizing how rude his question was, Leon quickly covered his mouth. There goes Leo having his way like always. S-sorry...I shouldn't have just presumed things. He said with a sigh. Just how bad could today start? He ran his hand through his hair and tried to think of something to change the topic to. So did you sleep well- I mean...Ugh I'm sorry. This is getting out of hand. He said. Things were getting worse and worse with this whole split personality thing. It seemed like every day was a constant struggle with keeping himself sane. Anyways...Maybe I should get out of your hair? He said, looking over to see if that's what she wanted.

Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:17 am
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: Sorry for requoting. >-> I'm not hurrying, I just saw a spelling problem I made. T^T *notices it days later* xD I I Wearing: October Wear. I I Feeling: Neutral. I I Funds: $989.00.

Leaning against the cement wall in the alleyway, she glanced down at Leon, cheeks still flushed from embarrassment. "For Halloween, I suppose." She paused. That was correct. Perhaps she'd stop and grab a pound of candy for the kids and leave a bowl at her front door. That only left as to what she would dress up as for the day itself. The day of the living dead... Ghouls and ghosts strutting themselves down the streets of Soleil. She had only moved here a few months ago and hadn't seen the event herself, though it did make her curious. The next question caught her off guard, snapping her away from her thoughts. "My... Man?" She asked. Tilting her head, her blonde waves fell down her shoulders, shifting against her biker-like jacket. She stood straight and bent her elbows against the wall, propping herself forward. "It's okay, Leon. I'm sure Leo's just wanting to get to know the inside of my head this time." A sympathetic smile covered her lips, cheeks pink from the chilly breeze.

"If it's any consolation, there is no man. And the only person in my family really is my grandmother, who lives nine or ten hours or so away from here." The second part just made her laugh slightly. "I did sleep well. And you don't have to go anywhere." A hand reached up to tug gently at a wave, curling it around her finger. In fact, neither of them had to go anywhere. Pausing a second and instead raising the finger to her lips, she peered back at the store, then back down at Leon. "Would you perhaps like to come with me? I may need a few more arms to carry groceries home, if you wouldn't mind."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Checking Out: Sarah

Leon was a bit confused on her offer. Why did she want him to come with her? Didn't she find him lewd. He simply shrugged off the thought, deciding not to over think things. Sure, I guess that's better than sitting here all day until night comes around. He said with a sheepish smile. Leon wasn't the best at socializing unlike Leo. The male stood up and stretched slightly. Looking at Sarah he realized how short she was in comparison. It felt like he was towering over the girl although he obviously wasn't. Lead the way! He said with a soft smile.

[Exit's with Sarah]

Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:19 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

"I would think so." She replied curtly with a returned smile. Shoving her hands in her pockets, she took a step back for him to get up, glancing out of the alleyway, then back at him, waves just brushing against her shoulders. It was just starting to sprinkle.. And she wasn't appreciating it at the moment. Did it always have to precipitate when she exited the house? Exhaling from her nostrils, she nodded firmly and began to click her way out of the alleyway, happy to have found an acquaintance again. She had been at work with Nathan, and hadn't seen Ryuu in a while. Not to mention most people that came by Moonbucks were already partnered up as friends with the person they came in with. It came out a little lonely when it came down to it.

{Character Exit.}

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games