Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:08 am
User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

Raphael ║ 23 ║ Single ║Model

x
In Love
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sweetheart I'm here for you. To see your pretty face..
I'd defy all the stars. To capture your embrace...

Angel looked around at his new surroundings as he stepped into the establishment. He was surprised at how different it was. He was also relieved to see that there were no fish tanks or other bodies of water inside the restaurant. The tanned male seated himself across from the fox and smiled slightly. "I like it here. It's cosy." His heterochromia eyes surveyed the menu options briefly before he closed the menu and set it on the table before him, lifting his gaze to look at Crevan. "What do you suggest? I got lost after it mentioned spaghetti." He stated with a light chuckle, absently brushing some of his hair behind his ear. His brow lifted with surprise at his companion's apology for their earlier actions. "Upset me? No, it was fun." He replied, a little confused. As a waiter brought over a glass of water for them both, he closed his eyes and took a few shallow breaths. "C-can you... Get r-rid of... The w-water..." He asked softly, keeping his eyes shut tight. That, paired with his stuttering were the only visible signs of his distress.

Sweetheart I'm holding out. Sweetheart we're pulling through..
Sweetheart I'm reaching out. Only to get to you..

I Never Wanted You To Leave... But I Have To Let You Go...

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:56 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Crevan Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁. 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 a𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁..

B𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀, 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mood: Concerned | Company: Angel | Wearing: Casual | Crushing on: No One

Crevan smiled after knowing that Angel had taken a liking to this place, glad that he had made the right decision. He was a little worried since he didn't know what his appetite was like. Had he preferred mexican food or Italian? Leaving that aside for now, he called the waiter over, placing their orders. "Two appetizer, and two meat entrees." Angel had mentioned seafood the first time they met and had dragged him off to one of the seafood restaurants but today, he appeared repulsive towards seafood. It came off a little strange but judging by the drastic shift in demeanor after the cup of water entered Angel's field of vision, he was finally able to piece them together. Aquaphobia, he assumed. He quickly called for the waiter to come over, returning the glass of water after quickly finishing his drink. "Don't worry- there's no water. You can open your eyes. Everything's alright now." he gently reassured, reaching his hands towards Angel's, clasping them between his hands in attempt to calm him down. How does he survive if he feared water that much? Does he not get thirsty at all? Does he not shower at all? There were many questions but with Angel's current state, he refrained from pursuing this subject even further, trying not to further worsen his mood.

"Open your eyes and look at me. You're alright. I'll be by your side. There's nothing to fear." his grip around his hand tightened. He'd loosen his grip once Angel calms down. Poor thing. Just what had happened in the past to induce such a high level of fear within him?

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:26 pm
User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

x
In Love

Angel continued breathing slowly, feeling more settled when his hands were encompassed in warmth. Was Crevan holding his hands? Well, whatever the fox was doing, it was working. The model relaxed somewhat at his companion's words, and he even managed to slowly crack open one of his mis-matched eyes. "Are you trying to flirt with me?" He asked, obviously teasing Crevan as he opened both his eyes. His bell chimed softly as he shook his head, smiling. "Thanks for that. Water's a little... Well I try to avoid it where I can" he stated softly, not bothering to withdraw his hands from Crevan's touch. He was quite enjoying being so close to the fox.
[] OOC: Sorry it's short! []

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:36 pm
User Image

❛𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁. 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 a𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁..

He lowered his head and breathed a sigh of relief once the model's breathing pattern returned to normal. Relaxing his stiffened shoulders after a load of weight lifted off his shoulders. He glanced up at what he calls 'his angel', admiring his heterochromia eyes for a short moment before he parted his lips to speak, "Aren't I already? I've been flirting since the beginning of time if I remember correctly." he's been at it since the man first fell out of the tree, from the so called 'heaven'. He chuckled and shook his head, softly caressing Angel's hands for a final time before he let go and leaned back againt the chair, his gaze fixated upon him. "Oh, nothing. I can't possibly leave my angel in such despair." he answered, leaning forward and brushed his fingers against the bottom of his chin, then resting his elbows above the table. The fox shrugged off his jacket, getting slightly frustrated over the discomfort caused by the fabric, then returned to rest his elbows above the tables once more. "How do you drink? Or would you prefer if I fed you through.. here." he teased, tapping his fingers against his lips.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:51 pm
User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

x
In Love

Angel slowly withdrew his hands when Crevan pulled away. He folded them neatly in his lap, as one born from a wealthy family was taught to do since infancy. He felt strange now, and it had nothing to do with his phobia. He'd sensed a flicker of emotion stir inside of him, but it left almost as quick as it had arrived, leaving some sort of impact on the model. Had he wanted Crevan to hold him longer? Was this strange feeling a sense of longing? He chose to ignore his thoughts and instead spoke in response to the fox's words. "Well luckily I've never had a problem with age difference." He laughed softly, lifting one hand to cover his mouth while he did. Angel slowly sobered up and smirked at the comment. "Very funny. But seriously though, thanks..." He rested his head on his hand, propping himself up with an elbow on the table. He found that if he just focused on the fox's captivating features, he no longer worried about others who may have water at other tables. The model straightened, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink as his eyes lowered to stare at Crevan's lips. "I just don't drink water other liquids... Are fine..." He answered slowly, eventually averting his gaze and turning his face to the side. "That does sound tempting, but are you sure you want to risk it? We may get into trouble again~" Angel challenged, turning back to face the fox.

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:58 am
User Image

Mood: Relieved | Company: Angel | Wearing: Casual | Crushing on: No One

"Then you wouldn't mind if I turn myself into an old man in his late seventies, would you?." he teased in return. Somewhere in between the casual conversation they're having, Crevan had genuinely found Angel very easy to talk to. Upon hearing the model thank him for the second time today, the fox held his hand up then placed it against his chest, in a way, telling the model that he's acknowledged his gratitude. A coy smile slowly surfaced, the fox had caught the model staring at his lips and blushing in the process. Crevan was surprised how such simple efforts were enough to faze him. If only women were a lot like him, it would save men from facing the trouble of pleasing a woman. Crevan wouldn't mind, he has the confidence to tame a woman. Focusing on what was in front of him, the fox shrugged, golden irises staring intently at heterochromia ones. "Oh? Well, I don't like playing safe. What fun would there be in life if we don't take risks?" Crevan wouldn't settle for less. He's daring. He wants to feel the thrill, the feeling of the heart hammering against his chest after escaping from a chase. It was what he lived for. "But I wouldn't call that trouble. Just wait, I'll show you what trouble really is." he quietly murmured, deep voice sounding alluring in the vulnerable moment as he continued to tease the model.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:32 am
User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

x
In Love

"I wouldn't mind, but... I must admit that you look more attractive like this." Angel answered, making a point of trailing his gaze over the visible sections of Crevan's body. Once he had made his point, the model returned his gaze to the fox's face. "What's with that smile? Are you falling in love with me already?" He teased, pausing for a few moments to let his jest sink in. "No. It can't be. This is only our first date after all~" Another light laugh escaped his lips as he absently brushed the faint scar beneath his violet eye. "Mhmm... Shall we wait until after lunch for the trouble to start? Or would you like to get right down to business?" It was obvious that Crevan was winning this little flirting game of theirs, but Angel wasn't one to give up so easily. The model cocked his head to the side and smiled, arching a slim brow as the entrees arrived and were placed before them.

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:16 am
User Image

He felt the model's gaze on his body and his skin burned wherever his eyes went. He was thankful the years he spent roaming about with his sister paid off, the fox was glad to have a well toned body. Crevan inhaled deeply, the rise and fall of his chest causing the metal plates of his necklace to clank against each other. It'd take a while for him to get used to this attire but he'd still prefer to wear his traditional clothing. It was much, much easier to take off. "Isn't it the other way around? I've caught you staring at my lips a couple of times now. Relax, I'm all yours for today." he held both his hands up in surrender and chuckled lightly. His smile remained fixated upon his features as he continued to gaze at Angel. Just a little more, a little more sugar coated words and his little angel would come crashing down. The fox was sure of it. His tails swayed gracefully and his ears drooped to the side, waiting patiently and taking his sweet time to conquer Angel's heart. Crevan thanked the waiter as their appertizers arrived: Risotto croquettes and porcini carpaccio; followed by their meat entrees. Popping the small croquette into his mouth, the fox let out a soft hum, savouring the taste that slowly spread into every corner of his mouth before swallowing it. "Then I must be the luckiest person alive to have the chance to have a date with such a charmer." countered the fox. He wasn't backing down from his little challenge but he'd save the whole flirting for later. Gesturing to the dishes in front if him, Crevan urged Angel to dig in. "Well, I hope it suits your tastes." he stated and instead of eating, he ended up watching his companion instead.

"I'm a laidback kind of person. There's no need to rush, there's a long day ahead of us. We'll have plenty of time for what's coming next~"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:17 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

Even though Seth was already injured before entering the forest, it sounded like a dangerous place. It almost made Sahar weary about visiting the island. Almost. He still wanted to see what the fauna was like there as well as the weather conditions. The Nanoa fruit had been a major factor in him choosing to visit Soleil first, but that didn't mean there weren't other plants he wanted to research as well.

"That certainly sounds wonderful." He hummed as he finished writing his notes. He was curious about if Rina had the same vision, but decided to save the question for another day seeing as two men had entered while they were talking. "It is fortunate that you both made it back safely. Thank you so much for talking with me, you have helped me a lot. If it is not too much trouble, I would like to speak with Rina too sometime. It does not have to be during work, of course, I can give you my number later." Seth was good company, after all, Sahar wouldn't mind hanging out with him or his soulmate sometime.

Once he was finished with his notes the half-breed slipped his phone into his pocket and stood. "I guess we should get to work now." He gave Seth a grateful smile before heading back to the kitchen, offering a polite greeting to their guests as he passed.

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: pleased, a little frustrated. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Lyeisander

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:33 am
User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

x
In Love

Angel felt strange. "Only for today? How cruel..." He teased, looking down at the newly arrived food. His features lit up as he tasted the small morsel that was the a croquette piece. One could almost hear a faint purring emanating from the male, although it was barely noticeable. He definitely felt strange. A familiar, warm sensation filled him when he heard Crevan laugh. No. It couldn't be. It was too soon. He wasn't in love. "You seem so sure of yourself..." He murmured thoughtfully, not letting on about how emotionally torn he was inside. Instead he just ate. He ate until the food in front was him had disappeared. "That was good~" he stated finally, only a portion of his hunger, sated. Angel had an uncharacteristically large appetite that was rarely filled. He could eat a large six course meal and still be hungry for more. The model patiently observed the menu once more, wondering what he should drink. It wasn't that he was afraid of liquid.. Just water, and anything to do with water.

Lyeisander

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:19 am
User Image

Mood: Indifferent | Company: Angel | Wearing: Casual | Crushing on: No One

The fox rested his chin upon his hands and quietly watched Angel as he swept the food clean off the plates, ocassionally showing an expression of pure bliss upon his face. An eyebrow lifted and he answered softly with his deep, baritone voice. A smile curved his lips, knowing that he had successfully grabbed a hold of his angel's heart. He scanned the restaurant, noticing a red head and the arabian man who had greeted them as he passed by their table. Crevan returned his greeting with a nod and watched him disappear into the kitchen. His gaze then glanced over towards the giant red head with the intimidating appearance who had followed the previous man into the kitchen. Staffs. "Then maybe I'll stay a little longer. There are many more lessons I have yet to learn and I believe there are things I can teach you as well." he answered, harsh gaze softening as it fell upon Angel's face. There wasn't anyone who caught his attention so far. If there weren't any targets, he supposed it wouldn't hurt to stick around his companion for a while longer. He's quite enjoyable to be around. Chuckling, he redirected his gaze towards the model's lips, then reached forth and gently wiped the sauce off his face with his thumb. He brought his hand back but instead of wiping it off, he licked the remainings off his finger and smiled, a low growl sounding from his throat as he savoured the sweet taste that spread across his tongue. "Am I wrong?" he gazed intently into his heterochromia eyes with alluring golden irises that burned with desire. Their entrees came not too long after and still, the fox made no attempt to eat. There was something strangely alluring about the model, one that made it impossible for the fox to look away. In that instant he knew, Angel wasn't like the others. He had gotten himself a great catch and now, he just had to slowly reel him into his net. His gaze brushed past the small scar beneath his eye. The perfect imperfection.

"It's your fault, y'know. I can't seem to take my eyes off of you."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

Name

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:20 am
User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

x
In Love

"You better." The silver haired male smiled faintly and lowered the menu, leaving it off to the side. There was something enticing about his new companion. A bewitching quality to his golden irises. Angel kept glancing up from his food as if to check to make sure that Crevan was still there. He wasn't sure if the fox was just toying with him, or genuinely found him attractive. But whichever it was, he didn't really care. He didn't care as long as his companion stayed. Because when it came to Angel, there was a catch. He had three fears; Claustrophobia, Aquaphobia, Athazagoraphobia. The fear of tight/ closed spaces. The fear of water. And finally, the fear of being forgotten. The latter was the reason why he had only a handful of acquaintances. "No... You're not wrong." Angel visibly flinched when Crevan reached out to touch him. It was an involuntary reflex. His lips parted with surprise when he saw the fox lick the sauce from his finger. The sight caused the model to blush and look down at his lap. It wasn't fair. Crevan seemed to be able to read him like an open book, but Angel struggled to see what he was thinking behind his cool, teasing expression. Sure they hadn't known each other long, but it still wasn't fair. "Now, I'm not nearly as patient as you... So how about we skip dessert and I read you that story?" He asked with a playful tone to his voice. His breath hitched and caught in his throat when he felt Crevan's gaze trace over his scar.

Lyeisander

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:14 am
User Image

Mood: Impatient | Company: Angel | Wearing: Casual | Crushing on: No One

"I will." he answered. He meant it. He'll stick around as long as Angel says the word. The fox had nothing better to do with his life except read and find someone to pass time with. So far, there wasn't anyone who's piqued his interest other than the man who's sitting on the opposite side of him. So as long there's no one worth screwing around with, he'll be sticking around Angel but little did he know what he was getting involved with. Crevan smiled, delighted at his answer. Of course he wasn't. He was never wrong when it comes to this certain aspect. It was a game he's familiar with. "How lovely. My angel's fallen for me." he chuckled, reaching forth and caressing his tender cheeks before he proceeded to pick up his utensils and dig into his entree. The beef was perfectly cooked and the sauce coordinated perfectly. He twirled his past on his fork, popped a spice of meat onto the pasta and held it in front of Angel, gesturing for him to take a bite. "It's good. Haven't had Italian food in quite a while. I've already forgotten what it tastes like." he laughed. The fox never really ate anything else other than asian cuisine. To be honest, he had gotten quite sick of eating rice balls everyday, it felt great to have a change once in a while. How he wished people would change their offerings every now and then. He glanced towards his companion as he spoke, which triggered a devious grin and a deep, playful growl. "I've never been fond of desserts to start with. You're the king today, I'll do whatever you say but I have to admit, looking at you has gotten me quite impatient myself." he leaned forward and pulled Angel towards him, stealing a kiss from him. The fox bit on the model's bottom lip and gave it a small tug before he pulled back and leaned against his chair. "Soft." he murmured, slender fingers brushing against his own lips in the process.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

Name

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:06 am
User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

x
In Love

The model brushed a loose strand of his silver hair away from his face as he watched Crevan eat. "Don't sound so happy." He replied with a chuckle, once again folding his hands neatly in his lap. Angel watched as his companion enjoyed each mouthful of his chosen meal, his eyes widening slightly with surprise when he was offered some. "The Italians really know their stuff." He added, his features lighting up as he used his mouth to slide the food off the fork and consume it. It was amazing. He hadn't had Italian food in years. The kiss took him by surprise and he had to clench his jaw shut to stop a low moan from escaping him. The damn fox left him wanting more, but ever the privileged child, he restrained himself. Angel bowed his head and slowly lifted his hand, silently motioning for a waiter to bring the check. "I'll make it up to you." He said, meaning that he wanted them both to return to his home immediately, and would make it up to the fox in some way.

Lyeisander

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:01 am
User Image

Mood: Impatient | Company: Angel | Wearing: Casual | Crushing on: No One

"Am I not allowed to?" he asked, finishing off the food on his plate and wiping his mouth with the napkin provided. He glanced upwards and locked his eys with the silvernette, gold meeting heterochromia's. Crevan felt the spark, they were both anxious, both sitting impatiently and waiting for what was coming next. The fox let out a soft breath, keeping his call composure as he turned his attention towards the bill, clipping in a hundred dollar bill into the bill folder before passing it back to the waiter. "They sure do. I can get used to eating these." the fox laughed as he stood up without bothering to take the change. The waiter could use a tip or two. He stood before Angel and pulled him out of his seat as he slipped his free hand around his waist, forcing him to close the distance between their bodies. "And just how are you going to do that?" the fox asked, gaze focused on his chiseled features illuminated by the soft sunlight. Crevan nuzzled his nose against the model's neck and inhaled, followed by a soft groan that escaped his lips. His scent is driving the fox insane. He wanted the man, and he wants him now. "Lead the way, then." his voice but a mere whisper beside Angel's ears. It sounded gentle yet at the same time, had a demanding and possessive tone to it. The fox reached for the door behind him and slid his hand away from Angel as he stepped out of the restaurant. He knew if he stayed in that position any longer, he would have lost control of himself. He took a couple of deep breath before he turned around and extended his right hand towards Angel. "Shall we? I'm dying to hear that story of yours." he chuckled.

Just a little more.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

Name

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games