Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:20 am
User Image

❛I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you;
So intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling frustrated. || I'm speaking to Sage. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

The raindrops were bullets against the fibre-glass windows, drowning out the sounds of footsteps that walked past him, along with the chattering of restless customers nearby, leaving him entranced by the fascinating designs he had been drawn to since the first page. He knew it was a bad idea browsing through so many choices when he could barely decide the style he originally wanted. Now, what lingering traces of his initial thoughts were now buried beneath ideas that stacked one above the other. Treading upon a mere thread and overlooking the risks, the fox found himself falling into slump of miserable clothing choices. If a choice could not be made, or if he was the least bit doubtful of the blazer he wanted, then perhaps he'd rather not have one at all.

"Apologies but you seem like you could use some advice, fashion or otherwise." or otherwise? A brow was raised at the sudden intrusion, attracting the attention of golden orbs. His ears flickered in the direction of a woman's voice before his head followed, invited by the sight of what seems to be a young teen, who possessed a dress code quite unsuitable for an establishment such as this. He'd button up her shirt should he not be cuffed and accused of *****. "I'm the manager here, Emilia von Kaiser, a pleasure to make your acquaintance." the manager? Perhaps the days of work attire has long passed? He didn't like to think he was that ancient. Or perhaps it was this shop that was quirky in itself? At any rate, now bathed in a mild sense of discomfort, Crevan simply nodded, gracing her with the briefest of smile and a quiet "it's okay," before turning his head away. Perhaps it was his call to leave for the day.

"Perhaps something made by a designer would pull your interest, if not her offer?" or perhaps not.

For a split second, the silver locks shocked him, only to dawn with realization and relief that it was simply a misunderstanding his conflicted mind had conjured. A man of slender figure approached him, paired with smooth silver locks, like streams of clear river water that stopped a few inches past the nape of his neck, with a pair of eyes that reassembled golden gems. His skin was alabaster, pale, but not deadened, dressed in a black turtle neck that contrasted the light skin. He stood out, but unlike a sore thumb. Crevan unfolded his arms, his irritation with his lack of inspiration now replaced with new-found interest. "Why, I'm charmed." he answered, answering to the man who carried himself with poise.

A coy smile surfaced upon the features of his newly found companion, and upon closer inspection, he had lashes long, and luscious, eyes that robbed souls. Enough to rival those of a woman's, if not prettier. His hair framed his face, falling just above his sharp jawline, enhancing the shape of his porcelain features.

"If my approach wasn't distasteful..."
"Not at all."

Golden eyes locked onto a similar pair, and an intrigued smile graced the fox's lips before his gaze was cast downwards to the business card he had been given. Sage Tsurumaru. CEO of-- Crevan paused, only to chuckle when realization finally dawned upon him. "My, I have your designer clothing pieces hung within my wardrobe. They're absolutely pleasing to the eyes." he paused. "Though if you really don't mind spending your time on a person such as I, I do very much appreciate your help." with the same question asked twice in a row, perhaps it's a calling to flaunt his money on suits today.

"Crevan," he extended a hand, "It's a pleasure to be your acquaintance."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:57 pm
User Image
                User Image

OOC: -- I I Wearing: A little chilly. I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious I I Funds: $1,123.75

With the rain beating down heavily upon the umbrella held tight in the blond's hand, Sarah reached for the metal handle, swinging the front door open to The Not-So Catwalk. She turned on her heel, feeling along the metal indents within the nylon fabric of her black umbrella and pulling the corners in. Once secured, she wrapped the strap tight around it and gave it several good shakes as to not drag water in behind her. A few final drips rolled off of her leather jacket, zipped up neatly just below the flaps beneath her silky waves. Unsurprisingly, the air here was colder than that outside - her rosy cheeks struck with red color as a chill ran down her arms, layering goosebumps amidst her smooth skin. She tapped each toe of her boot into the ground with precision before wrapping the umbrella strap around her wrist and turning her grey gaze to the entirety of the store. There had never been a moment since her move here that she had considered taking the time to explore the Uptown area of Soleil City. Really, she had been in the vicinity once or twice, mainly for hospital reasons. A bittersweet smile tugged at the corners of her pale pink lips, her brows furrowing for a moment. Her pale hands felt into her jacket pockets, her head sifting side to side to brush the bangs away from her eyes naturally.

Yet shockingly, she had hardly noticed the other familiar customer in the store, instead making her way to the knit-like sweaters on sale across the floor in the clearance aisle. The store was something along the lines of generic when it had come to how it was designed. But was there much of a reason for change because it was located Uptown? She would think the only real underlying difference would be the decorations appealing to a richer customer base within the walls. Studying over the light lavender color, she pulled both an extra small of that and the peach color off of the wrack, turning her attention to the standing mirror nearby. There was no sense in buying both of them. But if she decided to go with one for winter time - or perhaps even now with the oncoming random weather shift - she wanted one that would appeal to her skin and taste. She glanced over her shoulder to the empty counter; assuming the employee must have stepped out to help a customer or stopped in the back for a quick second and made her way over, feeding her arm through each hangar to hold on to her clothing.

Black Fire Lord

yo punny nut

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

✿Today's Midnight
✿Came from Home, is @ Catwalk
S T A T U S
✿People around me: 2 Strangers
OOC:

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Sage's eyes were presently won over to the manager of the establishment as she made her way to another customer, however she chose to handle her dismissal- His only concern was to avoid any wrath risen from misunderstanding. Whether Prince BDSM sold any merchandise here, and he didn't see why they would not, being accused of stealing customers and by proxy, revenue, was not on the mushi's list of interests. Impressions were gold, truth be told, and seeing as it hadn't been extended in full one way....Once her back was turned, honey-touched orbs glided over to the canine bred before him, skimming his catalogues before becoming taken up by the display of his ears. He had met kitsunes before and wouldn't say any of them had been unattractive, yet, not at all like this before him- the fact aside this man had many more tails than he'd been witness of. He was pleasing to the eye to put it simply, in such a way Sage wouldn’t be surprised if he was used to being approached in this manner. He would show an equal lack of surprise if he was a part time model whom perhaps didn’t see it as a big deal to embrace much fame. Sage didn’t take him to be shallow despite his attractiveness and perhaps again such a shining appraisal could only be attributed to his looks. For one bitter moment the designer remembered even the most revered could yield nothing but cruelty.

In that split second, they shared secret expressions that didn’t quite belong to the moment or the person across from themselves. Sage didn’t expect to be aware of it, worried it may have even been a trick of the eye given his own jaded attitude, now neatly tucked back with a professionals expertise. His counterparts gaze had almost been...unpleasant. It was gone so quickly it was a wonder it stuck with him, he wasn’t even sure in what way. From the light tilt of his head as he observed Crevan's ears, Sage eased his shoulders and chin, facing eyelashes like snow as they curtained ingots of gold that, for once, weren’t in fact his. His thoughts caught up to his designer’s intuition as they traced over rivets of sterling chevelure, and he opened his mouth to speak, "Perfect, I was hoping I could charm you." A small laugh passed his lips, his cheek bones lying high and faint in color as they were brushed over by hair and lashes. His flirting was usually a habit forgotten until he was drinking. He did, of course, flirt for business if it was favorable- Alas, he found that distasteful. Nevertheless, this was incrementally real, if only because it truly tickled the mushi to hear something that sounded so humble said to himself. He was no humble man, if he was telling the truth. He could always act as so, but for him there was no charm in playing off one’s achievements and value as a member of a class, position, or society.

As it were, that look wouldn’t leave him alone, and it became essential that the albino mix left an opening for the other male to send him on his way. It was an unnecessary concern, but one he’d rather not chance. Hearing Crevan’s retort, Sage accepted his reception without another objection, becoming swift to show his card as his knuckles ghosted his lips behind the turtle neck. He felt the anticipatory jitter of expectation, being all too familiar with the common reaction to his boss’s franchise. Shock and surprise followed closely by nervousness and cautious aversion causing the need for Sage to explain himself. The words were prepared in the back of his mind when he received his reaction, slight lines appearing at the corner of his eyes as he wrinkled his nose and slighted a smile. ”I was not expecting to be flattered so today.” Though, whether Crevan meant he closeted Sage’s work personally or simply his employers, he didn’t know, and supposed it didn’t matter at a base level. His own designs that were slipped into a line here and there typically contained his crest or signature faintly on the inner collar at the base of the neck. No piece from Prince was a bad piece. ”It’s nice to know I’m offering my services to someone with such good tastes.”

It was nice to know what wasn’t going through the back of his customer’s mind: that he was a pervert, or his company was. Someone who was somewhat of a friend now, when he met him, said he was worried Sage would make him a suit with the ‘nips cut out,’ and that moment forever stuck with the ethereal creature in the most humorous way possible. Still, he’d had his share of repulsed reactions as well. Sage tucked several hairs behind his ear as he swept his hand away from his shirt. ”Such as yourself?” He questioned, dubious of the notion. Sage clasped the hand extended to him, completing the gesture with a mild shake and an effeminate sigh. ”Crevan, the pleasure is exclusively mine and I would have missed the whole vision of the company if I overlooked men such as yourself. The extra work keeps me happy, besides. And you’d be quite the promulgator after, would you not?” Neither of his final statements were lies, far from it. It was a practice Sage thoroughly believed in, nor would it be the first time he’d done it. It was simply a shame a common stranger could be more grateful and appreciating than his own twin.

Sage lifted his hands, gently intertwining them at the first joint, ”May I buy you a drink? I feel it better to get started in a more casual atmosphere- There will be some work and discussing to do to tailor everything to your needs.”

✿✿✿✿✿✿

speech=#D6C8B7
yo punny nut

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                Vampire

Emilia shrugged at the customer did not seem to desire her help and at the same time met another customer who apparently was more help. It irritated her if she was being honest. It just meant that he wasn't a target. A shame really but it was what it was. However someone more desirable walked in. A female who made Emilia's heart beat, well would have if her heart could beat. If she even wanted to look normal she'd have to physically make herself breathe. It was an action she had to take not some passive. Regardless she could feel her darkest desire creeping up. She felt nothing but lust from looking at this girl. She could wait for now but either way this was her next target. Not to kill but to sleep with and maybe drink some of her blood. It seemed like the female needed some help.
                                                                                Emilia would ablidge and head over into the girls direction. "Hello, I'm Emilia von Kaiser. I'm the manager here, it seems like you could use some help. I'm happy to help in any way that I can." She smiled at the unknown female and offered her pale hand in a greeting. Despite being dead she still made herself look good, she was vain. Not looking good was simply wrong if you were a female. After all beauty and seduction was a womans greatest asset, most of them. She still used it even though she could simply overpower her targets. There was a certain grace to that. For now the ball was in the unknown girls court, but no matter what Emilia was going to get the girl in a bed somewhere. Willing or not l.

O.O.C.

Money: $1000

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:19 am
User Image

❛I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you;
So intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.❜

I'm feeling indebted. || I'm speaking to Sage. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

A smile touched the corners of Sage’s lips, engaging his dimple. His chuckle all but broke the deafening silence that clouded the establishment, like a serene melody that broke through the absolute mess that was his mind. Wintry lashes fluttered above shimmering galaxies of molten golds, like layers of snow on cherry blossom trees. Of all the things that have happened to Crevan today, from him deriving from his original plan of moving from point a to point b, to eventually going home empty-handed save the now cluttered mess of ideas he had collected, being approached by a designer was not something he had expected, let alone a designer of a company that served different designs he was quite fond of. Though owning but a few pieces from the latest collections, they were hung neatly with a garment bag shielding the fabric from any accumulating dust. One of them in particular was a favourite: a black velvet suit, with golden embroideries hand sewn onto the lapels, and the hemlines of the sleeves. It was bordering avant garde, worn only once or twice on rare occasions since he made the purchase. Crevan held the company in high regard not because of the price, but rather the amount of quality and details they’ve put into their pieces, be it casual or formal. Every piece was a lovely creation, and it rendered him speechless.

It wasn’t the first time he found himself approached in the same manner, and to say the least, he wasn’t surprised when others revealed themselves as model scouts. There was no denying that he had accepted offers here and there in the past, though most of them he had declined. The fox took pride in the appearance he was given, but decided against making it a selling point. He disliked the idea of fame, of coming to terms with the loss of his privacy, not the idea of attending events where he found himself approached with ulterior motives. Pretentious was simply.. not a word he’d include in his dictionary. He is but a simple man, with simple needs.

”I was not expecting to be flattered so today.” he begun, ”It’s nice to know I’m offering my services to someone with such good tastes.” Sage’s voice was soft-spoken and delicate, like a gentle and melodic tune. His ears flickered, turning to face Sage the moment he spoke, before drooping downwards into a calm, and submissive behaviour.

”I’m simply speaking the truth.” His brows lifted and his chuckle was deep and warm. The fox was picky when it concerns his image, and his appearance. Golden gaze was drawn to the mushi’s attire, of a black, long sleeved turtle neck that hugged his slender frame, and the way his wintry locks of hair fell around his shoulders, like fallen snowflakes of mid-winter. His own gaze softened as a smile touched the corners of his mouth. The fox would only assume that perhaps the mushi was the same, in regards to his care for his image. Then again, no piece of clothing could ever look bad on someone such like Sage, he mused.

Crevan sensed the doubt in his voice when he repeated what the fox had said, earning a laugh of amusement on his end. Their hands met, the warmth of his skin had set the fox’s ablaze, warming the hand that was cold both from the rain, and the cold air of the establishment. The mushi’s hand was smaller in comparison to his, but not enough to be considered petite. It was slender, and delicate, but not fragile. And despite encountering numerous, it still surprised the fox that a man could possess both beauty, and feminine grace. But he was not complaining. ”I am but a commoner, Sage.” he answered. Though he may be humble, he was never one to be pretentious, nor one to downplay himself, but in comparison to the man before him, addressing himself as a commoner was no lie.

”Ah, then I am relieved. I’m loath to trouble you over my own incompetence,” he answered, heaving a quiet sigh of relief while he tucked his hands knuckles deep into his pocket,

“And you’d be quite the promulgator after, would you not?” he asked.
”I never disappoint,” he paused, ”If it meant it could put a smile on your face, I’m more than happy to.”

It was only after the subject of drinks were brought up, that the fox finally came to realize how dry his throat was. Perhaps from speaking on the phone since he left his house. Perhaps due to the cold weather. Or maybe it was a little of both. ”Only if you promise I can take you out to dinner should your schedule be free. I am indebted to you.” he struck up not so much a deal, but rather, a casual offer. The thought of being indebted to someone just didn’t seem to sit well with him. With quiet footfalls, his legs brought him to the entrance to fetch the umbrella he had left to dry before turning around to extend a free hand. ”Then perhaps we should hasten our pace before the rainfall turn any heavier. It’d be troublesome if you fell ill due to this weather.” golden orbs locked onto similar pair of golds, and should Sage decide to walk by his side, his tails would come up to curl against the slender frame of his body, shielding him from the water should the passing cars cause it to splash.

”Shall we?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:35 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נυℓч ④тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥⑨
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games