Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:02 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Bree
✗ Finn & Bree's driveway
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese directed the vents more towards Sela, the unbrella folded and dripping against the leather seats to his left. He wasn't rushing Bree, he wanted to make sure Sela stayed sheltered out of this weather. As the brunette bounced off inside, he heavily sighed and slumped down into his seat. "Do you want tea or hot chocolate when we get home?" He asked, rolling his gaze to the right and looking at her. She was picking nervously at her clothing until Bree reappeared with candy. Figures, she was married to the manager of the candy store. He smiled lightly, waiting for Sela to take it.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $495』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Keeping Warm

`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´

She kicked her legs absently as she felt her body warm thanks to the heater. There was a light smile on her face as she watched her hands play with her clothes, only looking up when addressed by her daddy. "Hot chocolate!" she replied happily, her smile growing. "Can we have big marshmallows and cinnamon on top too?" She loved hot chocolate! It was her favorite cold time drink. Every night, during the winter, her mommy would make her a cup of hot chocolate to warm her up before bed. Her smile dropped a little as she heard the voice of the older woman. She snapped her attention to the woman and down at her covered hands as she held out...SOUR CANDY! Ruby eyes lit up, even though her nervous demeanor never changed. Slowly she reached out and took the candy. "...Thank you..." she mumbled shyly, her gaze dropping to the candy in her hands.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:27 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Bree's smile was just about as wide as it could get. Her eyes squeezed shut and she opened her mouth with a laugh before talking. "You're very welcome!' Her eyes opened to stare at Sela happily. "Anytime you want more, you just come see us okay?" She held her hand out to shake, still a little warm from the blanket. "It was very nice meeting you~. But I bet your Daddy wants you to get home so you can get all warmy quarmy.' Another small giggle before she stood up. "I might stop by later Tyrese.." Bree said, still smiling - though it was a little sadder. "After my Doctor's appointment!" A hand fled to her stomach, hidden by the soft blankets and she stood there, waiting for them to either back out or get up from the car to come in if he came back on her offer.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Cozy Slumber...
Feeling: Sleepy~; FREEZING.
Money: $470.50

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Bree
✗ Finn & Bree's driveway -EXIT-
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese smiled over at Sela and nodded, approving of the drink toppings as he mentally searched his cabinets to make sure he had all the ingredients. As Sela accepted the candy he moved to the drivers seat and streched his seatbelt across his chest, snapping it into the buckle before turning in place to look back at the two females. "Thank you Bree." He paused as the mother to be stepped back from the car. "Just text me before hand, we're supposed to be having lunch with mommy, Uncle Lysander and Uncle Katio."

He gave a short chuckle before pointing to one of the seatbelts. "Time to put on your seat belt Sela, say goodbye to Bree for now." He continued gently, waiting until this commenced and Sela had time to pull her door shut. He lingered to make sure Bree got back inside, sighing as he shifted gears and pulled out of the driveway.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $495』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Keeping Warm

`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´

Sela nodded. More candy? She didn't think either of her parents would let that go on for long, although she could certainly try! She was about to open it when he spoke about her having lunch with her family. If her mommy found out she ruined lunch with candy...Sela shivered. The tiny girl like to believe she was a relatively good kid. She did what her mother told her with little fuss and didn't do anything dangerous and she was quiet most of the time. But there were times even for her, where some things were just too good to pass up.

Setting the candy beside her on the seat, she reached up for the seat belt and huffed and puffed as she fidgeted with it until she heard a click. "Alright-Oh!" she began, almost forgetting to close the door. Leaning over, both hands grabbed the handle of the door and pulled it closed. "Okay, now we can go daddy!" she cooed happily. Turning to look at the woman, she gave a hesitant and shy wave goodbye to her.

[EXIT]

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:36 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She nodded, "All righty. Have fun Miss Sela~. Maybe I'll get to see your pretty, pretty face later." The door closed and she waved back, still smiling warmly. After they backed out, she sighed, head hanging for a second before turning on her heel and taking both her and her wet, cold socks back inside. She shivered lightly, turning her head to peer around for Finn curiously. "Finn..?" She mewed out, reaching down and finally taking the socks off. God damn her feet were cold... Quickly she dropped the socks and walked to the carpet in the living room. Still shaking in the now damp top blanket, She clambered onto the couch without letting go of the covers, sticking her feet into the crevices of the couch cushions. God it was cold... S-S-So cold... "F-Finn...?" She shuddered, tilting her head back.

Feeling: Sleepy~; FREEZING.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:20 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

"I'm in here," he called from the kitchen, washing dishes from the night before. Wearing a blank look on his face, he stared at his moving hands. He wished he could have come out there and greeted his best friend. Met his daughter. But the man told him to stay away from him. He didn't want the guy to hate him even more than he already did. Finn sighed heavily in defeat. "You're probably gonna wanna call Jacob, he's taking you to the doctor's this morning," he spoke up once again. Maybe he should just go to work now so when the crow finally did show up, he wouldn't have to worry about running into him. Placing his hands on the edge of the sink, his shoulder blades came together as he dropped his head and closed his eyes. He was such an overwhelming jerk yesterday! "I'm gonna get ready for work," he said as he turned off the water and dried his hands, walking out of the kitchen

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:29 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She had walked right past him? How was that even possible? Her hands moved down from the blanket and stuck themselves into the crevice of the couch, grabbing the edge of her toes. What was he doing in there anyway? She lifted her head, tilting it towards the doorway of the kitchen. Why did he sound like that? Was he tired...? She released her feet, hands now just as cold and stood, dropping the blankets on the cushion. She stood up to walk to the doorway. Jacob was taking her to the appointment? Oh yeah... She guessed he did mention something around noon. She began to speak up, almost there but twiddling with her shirt and brushing it off. "But it's still so ear-" He came walking out.

Her face fell a little and her cheeks sucked in, making her bite down on them. "Oh.. I thought..." That nasty queasy feeling was coming back. She looked up at him and began to twiddle with her hands. He.. Did have to go to work... Her eyes fell to the ground and she rocked on her feet, hands fumbling with the each other. Her eyes pondered on them, sucking in the corner of her lip now. He said they could go straight back... But... Guess that was a little unrealistic when he usually went to work in the morning... O-Or was he upset about Tyrese stopping by...? Maybe she should tell him he sort of asked about him..

Feeling: Freezing..; Confused..?; Worried.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:14 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

He looked down at her with a slightly confused look. Oh right! He said they could go back to bed didn't he? Finn mentally slapped himself. Wrapping an arm around her, he leaned in and kissed her forehead, "I'm sorry baby." He felt bad about going back on his word, but he also knew that she wouldn't let him change his mind. "I just don't want to be here when Jacob gets here. I'm sure he doesn't want to see me either after yesterday," he mumbled against her silken skin. He did feel bad, but there was no changing that now. And he really did believe that Jacob was just as mad at him as Ty and didn't want to see him so he was trying to leave as soon as possible so he didn't have too.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:10 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She stood there against him and sighed, pressing her cheek against his chest. So much for her imaginary day in bed with her husband... Sighing, she lifted her arms and pressed them to his chest, hair still a little icy from the cold drizzle outside. Her eyes closed partially and she looked at the floor still, unable to say much. What had happened between Finn and Jacob? And why didn't Jacob try to contact her? Unless.... That's right. She never told Jacob when he could text her back. Instantly, she remembered leaving him at the bar, her own guilt seeping into her fingers. Jacob... She left him out like nothing had happened; and it was no doubt that maybe Finn told him about the underwater thing. Or did he? Her next words came out as a slight murmur. "You don't know Jacob very well..." She swallowed. Jacob was forgiving... Whether he knew that or not. Unless someone seriously hurt a friend, he could take just about everything. "Even I hurt him at some point... And he moved here for us.." She whispered, slowly pulling away. It wasn't really fair... The one time she was able to stay in his arms, and he didn't want to...

Feeling: Freezing..; Confused..?; Worried.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:04 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"You're right, I don't..." he replied softly, not trying to sound spiteful or even a little upset. He truly didn't know Jacob well enough. He knew him as much as he was able to over the years. But, if even his best friend didn't want him around, then what's to say Jacob did? He hurt both guys pretty badly, none more so then Ty, but it was still bad. It wasn't normal for stress to get to him so easily, but everyone seemed to be on edge yesterday. Maybe there would be less of it today. Maybe going to work and being away from everyone for a few hours would help him destress. He could disconnect from everything and just be the happy-go-lucky store manager everyone knows.

"I'm really sorry baby, I will definitely cuddle with you in bed tomorrow," he murmured against her skin before giving her another kiss and making his way upstairs. He needed to get ready. Once upstairs and in the bathroom, he stripped, turned on the water and stepped in once it was at a manageable temperature. Washing himself clean of everything that happened the day before, he felt refreshed and trudged out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. Walking into their room, he opened their closet looking for something to wear.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:30 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Remaining in his arms, she only allowed herself to sway back and forth, exhaling rather loudly. Why wouldn't he give Jacob a chance...? She made an effort with Tyrese - a good effort at that - and the wolf was already asking about coming over after her doctor's appointment. Which only reminded her she had a mission to talk to Tyrese about what happened between him and Finn. Finally, she came back to. "He's very..." She trailed off. Tomorrow...? That was so far away... He had said she could come back and... He parted from her, leaving her staring into the direction he had been standing. Utter disappointment swirled around her body, starting from her head and ending in her ice cold toes. She sighed, following after him a few moments later and curling up on the bed as he got in the shower.

Yet another lonely morning to curl in bed and wonder what would happen later that day... Her back faced the bathroom and she slightly lifted her head to see him come out, hoping that maybe he was coming back to cuddle instead. The smallest of blushes covered her cheeks at the sight of him. Obviously, she was watching a little too long. But regardless, she laid her head back down, turning away. She shifted into the blanket uncomfortably, feeling that familiar warmth slink its sneaky way back over her body. Eyes closed, trying to forget about it, and she curled her legs to herself, slipping her feet under the cover and pushing a hand under her head, the other draping over her stomach.

Feeling: Freezing..; Upset...

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:51 pm
INN EAGAN

Cold Weather ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

While getting dressed, Finn felt eyes on him. Glancing over his shoulder, he smiled to himself knowing that at least she wasn't too upset not to stare. Still, he felt bad. He had maybe another promise and broke it. He was just full of disappointment. What was worse was he was disappointing his wife. Again. Once he was full dressed, he climbed back into bed with her, cuddling against her back and draping one arm over her. Leaning in, he kissed the back of her neck lovingly. "Don't be mad at me Bree, please. I hate when you're mad at me," he stated softly. Another kiss. "I love you and I promise the moment I get off work, all my time is yours." He wanted her happy. There only needed to be one depressed person in their house right now, and she was most definitely not it.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:12 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Finally her breathing slowed and her eyes began to close - until to be opened by the feel of a warm arm over her. God damn it. There was no getting rid of it now. She held still, hands digging into the pillow she laid her head on. The other hand gripped her shirt. She tensed in the slightest to his kisses and leaned forward, sighing. "I'm not mad..." She murmured a little tiredly, eyes falling back onto the covers. Not mad... Just... Disappointed. "I love you too..." Her voice was low, a little raspy from not clearing her throat once again. After she'd get up, she needed to remember to get water. But just for once, she didn't ask him to promise.. She didn't say her typical 'Promise...?'. It would kill her to look forward to that as soon as he got off of work and throw himself into the arms of depression. Last night had been absolutely amazing... But just to have the night before and an entire day... She sighed. All thoughts of shopping together, eating together... Cuddling together for the entire day.... Gone.

Feeling: Freezing..; Upset...

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:27 am
INN EAGAN

Cold Weather ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

He could tell she was still upset by the way she refused to look at him. 'Don't hate me like they do. I can't bare it...' he thought pleadingly. There had to be someway he could make it up to her. Other than giving her all of his time, there had to be more. He would do whatever it took. She meant the world to him. She was life. If he didn't have her, there would be no life in him. Slowly, begrudgingly, he let go of her. Sitting up, he put his shoes and socks on and stood up. Walking around the bed, he bent down at the knees to be eye level with her; smiling. "Don't be upset momma, there's so much to be happy about," he stated with a tender kiss to her lips before standing back up.

Smiling down at her, his knuckles brushed brown curls out of her face before turning to leave. Grabbing his keys from the table, he walked to the garage and started the motorcycle as the garage door was opening, putting his helmet on.

[EXIT]

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games