Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where The Stars Shine Brightest (Mai & Wi-fi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:22 am
User Image
►▬▬▬◄ Maribel "Mare" Derson ►▬▬▬◄

Great now she had been noticed by whomever that weird woman that Athena was talking to. Her suspicions that she was more than just a simple client was being proven true as Athena spoke fondly of the woman after such a passage of time; especially giving positive regards to her appearance. The hybrid hadn't felt this sort of jealously rise up in side her since she first witnessed the sweet moments between Athena and Clista back on Travens. But, this. This feeling was all the more painful as it was someone that Athena knew from her past while Maribel had no idea who this woman was. Had their past been far more than simply a partnership or passing friendship? The leer emanating from the holocam was not lost on the hybrid as she watched hoping Athena would say something positive about her that would get the woman to ease up on the looks or make her feel the same piercing jealously that was budding in the bit of her stomach.

Yet, when she heard Athena refer to her as a just a roommate and the ship's cook, she felt her heart sink down further than it already was. Had this been what Athena spoke about before whenever Maribel refused to give her friends more than vague or cut and dry answers about who the woman really was to her. In that moment, she wanted to move away, return to the kitchen, and pretend that the pain in her body was not a reality or even a dream for that matter. The feline's body refused to move as the mysterious woman, named Silk, spoke up again with what appeared to be underlining venom towards her. With that, she heard that Athena was in fact receiving her next mission, which could mean the hybrid would be spending a lot of alone time on the Cardinal.

With the message cut short, Maribel found it was time to leave before Athena returned her attentions to her. As she turned, she found her movements too late and too slow as she was addressed about her costly intrusion. There was no need to fight, she knew that, now more than ever. Still, the pain in her was making it difficult not to want to say something to make Athena change her mind about or her lash out to return the favor. She decided that the best route to go for now was to lie and get out as quickly as possible; if her curiosity did not get the better of her. "I thought I would ask what you wanted to eat this time around. As a chef, I do attempt to cater to my customer's tastes every so often," She crossed her arms and paused in thought trying to force herself to leave. Despite her efforts, the questions came. "Y-you're going on a new mission I see. Where are you going? And have you worked for this employer before? You two looked very. . . friendly." The last comment had her wanting to bite her own tongue at revealing her interest in understand what they were to each other.

Location:Espiral Galaxy > The Cardinal Feeling: Hurt Company: Athena and Cerci (presences not detected yet) Wearing: A pair of dark grey cargo shorts and red tank top. Black socks.

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:15 pm
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The hybrid was comparatively more prying than usual. Something that made even Athena make an expression of perplexity about. Maribel didn't ask too many questions about her operations, so this was clearly offsetting to her especially since she was on opposing terms with the woman right now. Why did it matter where they were going or who the clientele was? "We're going on a new mission now that you have me walking into something with no preparation for." giving her a cold glance as she began to sync the coordinates Cerci sent over into Ad. If the redhead thought she was going to get away without some kind of punishment, then she thought wrong. If Athena was going to be in danger, than so was Maribel.

At the sound of the download being completed, Athena turned her attention over to the location they would be going to. Even she was a little surprised at the location though as she squinted to make sure she read it correctly. "We're going to Zlaibovic of the Nobel Galaxy. Hmm. . .Okay then." Today was just filled with odd occurrences today. That's not Legion territory as far as I remember. That planet has been in civil war for years now. I thought they don't like to get involved in inner conflicts. Her mind was forever curious on the fact as it brought arguments before since Aquator had been affected by the Legion's neglectful attention. And out of all the people that had to go there, it had to be Cerci? Athena could tell that was never a good sign. The Legion must want somebody slayed there for the assassin to be called in. Even more so, why did Athena have to be there as well then?

"As for Silk," She began trying to keep a conscious note to not call her by her actual name with Maribel around, "She's a good friend as well as a Banshee like me. But this is my first time being contacted by her, or anybody from Legion in fact." Knowing Cerci, she probably got her contact information from Vice since she kept a lot of things hidden from her superior officers once she left. "A lot of the Banshee's would say that we're more than just friends, but she is a special case when we're around each other. it has definitely been awhile since I've seen her. I've shared a lot more than just moments with her. She has quite the mouth and tongue on her though and she's very proud to use it when it comes to me." Thinking about all the times she listened to bossy Araqnian trying to take the lead on missions was always so amusing to her. Just remembering all the times Cerci got so worked up when Athena did things her own way instead of her's put a smirk on her face, especially when they went better than expected. "Damn, I've missed her." Of course, the two never got to say there goodbyes to each other. Cerci had been out on a week-long mission when Athena had decided to start up bounty hunting. Could something like that have left an impact on somebody as demanding like the Princess? While she did leave like Blue, she didn't go off the charts for her friends. Any of them were free to call her and ask how she had been. Maybe Cerci just knew that howling orders to come back over holo-com wouldn't phase the blonde on her goals. Guess she was going to find out when they met up on Zlaiblovic.

"Ad. . ." She spoke up realizing she was getting distracted by old memories, "Send those coordinates to autopilot and start the engine immediately. It's best we don't leave Silk's underwear in a bunch making her wait." With that command, Ad took charge immediately while the sound of engines starting up could be heard coursing through the Cardinal. As for Athena, she made her way to the halls to go check the armory for anything that could be used for stealth and infiltration. There had to be a few suppressors around along with some signal jammers, a portable scanner, or anything that could help with keeping her clear of attention. She stopped at the lounge door as she barely remembered being asked about what she'd prefer for dinner by Maribel. "As for food, just pick something out and I'll reheat it later. I have a lot to prepare for, okay?" With that, the huntress made her exit with yet another list of things going through her mind now that she was assigned to a job. Knowing Legion, they had plenty of credits to throw around for any additional operatives taking part on their missions. Not enough to get Mare out of her hair, but it would be a step closer. Just the thought of that left her with mixed feelings of good riddance and a little more. For now, all she wanted to think about was finally meeting up with another one of her former allies and a very dear friend.

☾ Location :: Espiral Galaxy> The Cardinal
☪ Feeling :: Agitated
☾ Company:: Ad, Cerci (Over holo-com), and Maribel
☪ Wearing:: Navy beanie, Grey zip-up hoodie, black tank underneath, worn denims, & work boots

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:05 am
User Image

Maribel found herself taken aback when the hunter declared that the both of them would be attending the next mission to do who knows what. Had the prior mission the hybrid was a part of not enough of an example at her inability to participate without melting at the first sign of violence? The feline kept her eyes from connecting with Athena as the worry began to set in with every passing second trying to think of a way to get out of it. Her roommate must have been trying to make sure some form of harm was going to come her way. Maybe telling Athena to hate her was the worst decision she could ever make with her. "Why couldn't I just tell her to simply not like me anymore. Now she might end up getting me hurt or killed to follow my wishes. Heck, I was shot at when she liked me and I only made it out because she cared. . ." She thought as she bit her lip to the point a tiny trickle of blood traced around the curve of her mouth before dripping down before her feet.

Just when she thought her worries would be few, the hunter mentioned the supposedly romantic relationship that she shared with the newest client. Couldn't they have just been regular friends to prevent her from feeling this? For the time to Athena declaring her hatred to this point now, the hybrid had not shed a single tear in efforts to stick with the decision that she made for herself. The tears were starting to well up deeply inside her eyes as they burned her eyes and were ready to stain her cheeks. Athena was making it sound more like that this mission would result in the two ex-Banshees rekindling whatever they had before. If that happened, would Athena's old lover even want her on the ship where she could be seen.

Before the tears could begin their journey, Maribel turned back towards the door to rush out should they start. "I-I'll do that for you. . ." Darts out before Athena could respond with any negative answers or nonverbal judgments of her actions.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It took them a few days to reach their destination in time for the mission to get started after the remaining details would be revealed. During that time, Maribel made a point to avoid running into Athena. At some points, she took to preparing the hunter's meals ahead of time and leaving them where she could reheat them for later. It worked up until their arrival, which caused the hybrid to have to exit from her hiding spots to participate in an activity she was still not sure about. The details were still sketchy and sounded ten times more dangerous than already having to blow up a business for trade secrets.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic > The Cardinal Feeling: Empty Company: Athena and Ad Wearing: A pair of dark grey cargo shorts and red tank top. Black socks. (Next Outfit) Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:30 pm

The second the Cardinal landed on this somewhat secluded world, Athena's boots had already made contact with the dirt as she dragged her party along to the planet known as Zlabovic. A mountainous world of lush forests and grasslands, Zlaibovic is ruled by an assembly of noble houses and an enlightened and advanced citizenry. While being most notable for their aristocracy, the constant back-stabbing for the crowned leadership is what made this place truly dreadful despite it's gorgeous false face. Years and years of lies had been settled in this soil as the conflicts between spoiled families bickered about who had the rights to the royal seat next. Nobody was born into the regal bloodline anymore, it had been defiled by playing the right cards and those who didn't want their own hands dirtied in the process. This planet was indeed beautiful, but it's inhabitants were a disgusting parasite that the huntress remembered as her fiance disapproved of ever helping such sickening swines. After all, "Noblies wouldn't know their aft ends from their arses without paying someone to tell them." Blue always did have such a way with words, words that Athena had stuck by since the loon always did have an intuitive ability for picking out right from wrong.

The rendezvous coordinates were about three miles north of them since the terrain was just narrow enough that the Cardinal couldn't land right on the dot, but that didn't really matter if the two groups were meeting in discrete. The only thing that had kept the blonde huntress distracted from her fellow roommate during their travel, was her music playing through Ad's earpiece. The mixture of the booming bass and singing of a young man blended in well with the twinkling lights blooming from the trees overhead their trail as she listened to How Deep Is Your Love by a group of house artists from the twenty-first century of Earth inhabitants. Apparently covers were a thing back then of artists and there were some hidden talents among the rest who could leave impacting beats with their tones. It was catchy enough to have Athena singing out loud as her soothing voice echoed through the light-snow trail. "How deep is your love? Is it like the ocean? What devotion? Are you? " Her voice sung as she put her soul into it with each word that escaped her lips as if trying to call out for someone not even visible to anybody's eyes but her own. "How deep is your love? Is it like Nirvana? Hit me harder, again." Their was no reason for her to strain her voice as even at her normal pitch it was enough to instill chills unimaginable to the late fall air and snow that crunched under her feet. When Athena wanted to sing, she sang without a care in the world who heard her. Music was the way to know how such a ruthless being like herself was feeling. But like her feelings, her singing wasn't heard too often by other's. She just preferred it that way.

As the song ended, she needed to voice her thoughts between the pause of songs. "I hope she's still here and hasn't moved on already. I know how impatient that Silky Stockings gets about things. Everything needs to be done immediately when it comes to her." she spoke before humming the previous song. Ad paused between his song browsing before chiming in on his own, "I am picking up a faint heat signal coming from the location. . .We're only 500 meters until arrival. It could be this friend of your's." The thought of seeing Cerci once more was revitalizing as she picked up in her step to the rendezvous Like Ad said, they were close..

The path led them to an abandoned outpost in the middle of a grove of Giant kistrom trees in the lightly snow-capped mountains. It was just as sunset was hitting the horizon of the land as the kistroms were beginning to bloom their luminous buds that absorbed as much as the sun's light and giving quite the scene in the grove as if they were surrounded by the stars in the sky. As she browsed the setting, she found no sight of Cerci around them, which was very discouraging. "Damn it. . .this is why I prefer reassuring locations with clients. . .or friends." She grumbled to herself as she took a few steps before halting at the feeling of somebody watching them still. "Athena, on top of the outpost!" Ad called as he targeted a hooded figure in the said location. She gazed up at the mysterious one with little to no interest in who it was if it wasn't Silk. "Care to introduce yourself, friend? Are you here to meet with us?" Athena said sarcastically to the outline. Her hands were well adjusted to her hips in case she needed to draw her knife or gun at any moment. This wasn't the kind of welcoming party she was hoping for when she had arrived.

☾ Location :: Nobel Galaxy>Zlaibovic
☪ Feeling :: Wary
☾ Company:: Ad, Maribel, & a mysterious figure
☪ Wearing:: Dark brown bomber jacket over a black top, black khakis, and her combat boots. Accessories: Ad's earpiece, Shield Generator, Vibroknife, and her hand cannon: Salem.

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:25 pm
User Image

In this moment and some prior, it was difficult for the hybrid to truly absorb the lush beauty surrounding the both of them. Already this mission was off to a very bad beginning. Athena had all, but dragged Maribel out of the ship by her tail. During that fight, the cat had considered leaving the huntress' rations back in the kitchen in the place where her meals would always be left. After all, more often than not, she refused to eat with the feline. Why should this instance be any different? She knew that her feelings for the huntress staved off her devious desires this time around.

Maribel looked around a bit to distract her from these painful thoughts. She did not know much about Zlaibovic or the Nobel Galaxy it was nestled in. Hybrids tended to avoid this area due to the stories of their use of hybrid slaves. One lab had been closed down centuries ago for selling some of their hybrids to the Black Market. The beauty of this place was lost again in a flurry of anxiety that the stories of this galaxy were true. She drew a bit closer to Athena in attempts to shield herself should anyone appear from the trees and try to take her. The hybrid even took her tail between her hands lest someone try to grab a hold of it. Although, how safe would she be with this aloof huntress that was ready to leave her in Travens.

This sort of rang with an air of truth as Maribel watched Athena pop in some earbuds. Great, now she was going to fully ignore her this whole trip. The hybrid was ready to finally turn her gaze to the flora and fauna when Athena's singing started to ring out around them. The hybrid found herself surprised that the huntress before her actually had a good singing voice despite her gruff nature. Still, she found herself not wanting to listen long as the words of the song broke free of the instruments and beats surrounding it. These words of questioned love made her heart hurt and change her mind about being taken away by someone if it meant she would not hurt like this. The only thing that came to her mind was to drown out her singing with purrs that would filter into her ears, but what would Athena think about that? She would probably think the purrs were in response to her singing and lyrics. Lucky enough for her, the same came to an end almost as quickly as it had began.

Maribel was ready to breath in a sigh of relief until she noticed that Athena had stopped walking and appeared to be concerned about something happening around them. The feline perked her ears up sure it was slavers ready to strike, but all she heard was the faint breathing of one creature. Around the time that her roommate looked up, she did as well too spot the source of the noise she heard followed by the sound of Athena drawing something from her hip. Was she about to get into another fight with the defenseless hybrid around? And if so, would she even be able to use the techniques she learned from her patrons or would she turn face and run? She did not want to abandon Athena, but if there was no feelings towards the feline resonating any longer in her then maybe it was best to leave.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic Feeling: Empty Company: Athena and Ad Wearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:53 pm

At the moment, this seemed like nothing but a standoff between Athena and the figure as it was nothing but silence that was returned from the blonde's previous question. "You know nothing pisses me off more than being ignored, yeah! You better speak up if you don't want me in a bad mood." She threatened with a scowl and her trigger finger just dying to fire off a few rounds at this being before her.

"Be careful Furball." She warned the cat behind her in a hushed tone knowing that Maribel was more than likely only a few steps behind her still and uneasy as ever, "I don't know what this creep's intentions are, but the last thing I need is you making a sudden move and getting yourself killed. You get too far and I won't be able to save your hide." While she may absolutely think that the hybrid was an absolute jerk at the moment, it was still her responsibility for protecting her. "If it really hits the fan, just stay behind me. I might save you a hit or two." Of course, anything afterwards would be all up to Maribel on how she would escape. Something about imagining the cat fleeing in that kind of situation made her chest pang in pain hoping she wouldn't get hurt. So much for telling herself that she didn't care about the redhead somewhat still.

Athena was just about ready to have enough of the tranquility in the air when she heard the faint humming quickly getting louder and louder as if something was approaching her, but what? It was only by luck that she caught the shimmering reflections of the kistrom bulbs shine off something flying direct their way before pulling her knife out to deflect what appeared to be a shimmering knife heading directly for her shooting arm. As the flying knife sank into the soil between her feet, the huntress glanced back up at the shroud who had changed positions from her previous pose. "Oho!" she smirked a bit riled up now, "I figured you for a cheeky lil-" she couldn't even finish her quip as she was caught off guard by a faint beeping noise coming from between her feet. Without hesitation she booted the hilt of the blade out of the ground and off to the side into some shrubs about fifty yards. Only a few seconds later and from the exact same spot a very powerful booming noise could be heard along with said shrubs completely blown to bits from it's location. "There's not a spark of decency in you, is there?" Athena scoffed as she aimed Salem at the rogue before firing a round off at her target.

With a simple hop like it was a game, the target dodged the bullet before Athena fired several more bullets for the target to dance around with finesse. It was somewhat agitating for the blonde to watch as she reloaded and aimed down the iron sights of her gun once more. It wasn't soon after the presence hopped off the building that it hurled another object Athena's way this time something sphere like blinking orange around it. "Getting real tired of target practice here, Conassei!" she stated as she fired at the object only for it to disperse into several homing drones continuing on course for her. "Calypsia. . ." She had to make quick of the nuisances as she fanned the hammer of the gun to shoot down six of the seven drones while the remainder soared past her last round. With a quick adjustment and coordination Athena took a steady swing at the drone not wanting any of whatever the toy might have in store for her. Upon immediate contact with the drone, it let off a dazing flash in front of her as it was sliced down. It was agonizingly bright for the woman as she winced trying to shrug off the dozens of blinding afterimages and blurs blocking her sight, but one thing was clear to her: where did her target go?

She looked about in front of her trying to see where this pain in her arse was. One second it was yards out in front of her clear as day and the next it was just gone! Where in the hell did that b*****d vanish to? Her mind raced as she continued scanning the area trying to find some clue of the enemy's location in her confusion. This what not a good position for her to be in if she had to focus on the whereabouts of both the figure and Maribel at all cost. Little did she know about her foe's appearance behind her readying to wring the huntress' neck with what appeared to be a wire of some sort wrapped between her hands. It was like the reaper itself was looming over her readying to swing it's blade down on the poor woman without her having a single clue as to what was happening. Of course, who was ever expecting death the way it was always lurking where someone least expected it to be.

☪ Feeling :: Disoriented
☾ Company:: Ad, Maribel, Mysterious figure
☪ Wearing:: Dark brown bomber jacket over a black top, black khakis, and her combat boots. Accessories: Ad's earpiece, Shield Generator, Vibroknife, and her hand cannon: Salem.

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image

Violet eyes darted about as the feline tried to find a point that would best serve as her escape should things turn south. Maribel's heart pounded fiercely feeling like a vice choking her chest. It stopped only for a brief period of time when she heard Athena speak up about what was about to happen. She sounded sincere about trying to protect her; even if it still had anger and bitterness laced around it. The words did not hold their comfort for long as she had to think of where she would go should things hit the fan as the bounty hunter stated. Going back to the ship seemed pointless for her seeing as she did not know how to fly the thing away or even unlock it. Athena had the keys and she doubted she would have time to get them off of her body before the assassin got the hybrid in their sights. Even running into these woods offered no comfort as she thought back to the stories of hybrid slavers and evil royals. Where would she begin to go not knowing anything of this planet or how she would be able to survive? Her only real option was to keep this bounty huntress alive and escape with her should something happen.

Before her thoughts were finished, she noticed Athena's swift movements and the sounds of metal and explosions. Her body wanted to crouch down and curl up to prevent anything flying at her head, but she could not convince herself to move. The figure was moving around too quickly and her ears could not keep up with a point of origin for their sounds. The hybrid wonder if this would be her true only option; death. All at once she noticed the sudden silence in the air and that Athena had moved a ways away from her looking about. Maribel followed suit hoping that if something came her way she would be able to convince her legs to change positions. Her cat ears started to flick about as there can a soft unraveling sound coming from Athena's direction. With a quick look she noticed the assassin making her way towards an unsuspecting Athena. "Athena! Look out!" She yelled out as her fears became vocalized.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic Feeling: Uncertain/ Fearful Company: Athena and Ad Wearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:16 pm

Time seemed to be short as Athena's adrenaline coursed through her. All she could hear was the sound of her own heart pumping in her body while the deafening ringing from the assassin's dastardly trick cancelled out any noise through her ears. Her eyes were all over the place, yet no sight of the enemy. Just some hint would be great now, any hint! "Athena! Look out!" was the only muffled noise that she heard as Maribel called out to her. She never thought she would hear the hybrid call out to her with that tone of worry and concern which probably meant she could see something that the human couldn't from her position. Look out? Look out for wh- , her train of thought immediately thought behind her as she twirled her knife behind her and gave a prodding stab for anything that may have been creeping up behind her. She waited a tick hoping for something to walk into her trap before feeling something touch the tip of her vibroblade and letting out a yelp of both shock and pain before retreating backwards. At the immediate sound, Athena brought her blade up, managing to cut the wire before turning around to notice the hooded figure caught off guard allowing the bounty hunter to bring her boot up to the figure's stomach and propelling her to the ground. "Alright. . .", Athena spouted as she pinned the now identified female to the ground as she sat atop of her, "Who are you and why're you out to kill me?" Athena interrogated the figure, who seemed to still be shaking off the effects of her blade still. Athena pulled the hood off and readied her blade and gun right at the enemy woman's throat. "Spill it!" Athena barked one more time seeming impatient.

From her daze, the young assassin seemed lost as to how she was so easily caught off her guard before feeling her hood be pulled off. Markings seemed to move about her face while her mahogany eyes seemed lost as she familiarized the face interrogating her with such ease, but with disbelief. "Athena?" She asked which seemed to halt Athena's hostility with a "Who the hell are you?" expression across her face. "It really is you! Y-You're Athena Dorne! The Bandit! I-I'm um. . .so sorry. . .Ma'm! I'm so sorry, Ma'm!" She spoke in an uppity tone despite her situation. Even now her markings seemed to swirl about along her face as she seemed delighted to get an experience of meeting such a legend despite the bounty hunter not giving her the time of day.

Still, Athena looked disinterested in the way that this woman seemed to know her. "Sorry, you walking barcode. I don't recognize you." She announced as she kept the blade readied along the lass's throat. The way that her markings seemed to move about without any movements from her was fascinating to the blonde as she scanned over this greenhorn that was causing her problems. There was only one race that had that sort of unique attribute, but it still didn't explain too much to the human as she eyed her up."Keisidian. . .what's a breed like you doing all the way out here in the Nobel Galaxy, yeah? Speak before I slice your vocal box out!" The blonde didn't seem to be joking as she pressed her knife closer and lined up her sights with the creature's skull.

"She's with me, Bandit." A voice called out through the grove as a thread of webbing was shot to interject between the bounty hunter and the Keisidian. From the web, came Silk gliding down from the trees in grace as if had been suspended up above the whole time before landing on her feet to meet the three ladies. "Domino is my apprentice. Let her slide, I just wanted her to get a real taste of battling a fellow Banshee from the original squadron. I was going to call her off had she managed to out wit you." the Araqnian stated before glaring over at Maribel with an annoyed look at how terrified she looked. "Yet the cook seemed to ruin the training session before it could get interesting." Despite her annoyance, she seemed somewhat please by the way the cat looked right now as if she had seen everything from her cowering to her yelling throughout the whole entire fight. "Tell me Cat. . ." she seemed to want to bring out some attention specifically to Maribel as she played with her jet black hair, "What exactly was it that you were doing back there? You seemed to have frozen up while watching Bandit fight. Tell me; have you ever heard of a thing called a scaredy cat? That's a famous term among your kind, is it not?" Cerci seemed to have a very pleased expression hiding beyond her veil as she seemed to beam daggers with her gaze for the pitiful hybrid.

☪ Feeling :: Disoriented/Annoyed
☾ Company:: Ad, Maribel, Domino, & Silk

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:07 pm
User Image

Maribel watched the counter from Athena unfold before her eyes as she was ready to deal the final blow to their assassin. However, she was surprised to see that the supposed killer was happy, no ecstatic to be speaking with Athena after their fight. The feline was not sure how to respond or if she should even approach the two of them lest something happen that makes her vulnerable and a hazard to Athena. Confusion grew further still as another figure joined them in the clearing with the appearance of the client that had called Athena over in the first place. This new presence still brought Mare no peace as she remained with her feet steadfast in place should anything happen.

It was not until the client had directed her question towards her that she decided to press forward with a look of annoyance. "And have you ever heard that spiders are pests? She stated before stopping next to Athena wonder what was really going on now. "What's all this about anyway and what are the Banshees?" Her questions were mostly directed at Athena as she did not want to begin giving that spider anymore of her time or attention.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic Feeling: Shaken Up/ Annoyed Company: Athena and Ad Wearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:56 pm

Silk was quick to give off a rather disapproving sigh as she listened to the whining of the cat hybrid that was like white noise to her ears. "How can you tolerate such a voice all the time, Athena?" The Araqnian questioned as she gave a disgusted glance over at her, "Hopefully this pet of your's isn't going to be along for the mission, I hope."

Athena could already tell where this was going as she stood up off of Domino with a scoff. "Enough, Silk." the human groaned as remembered all the times that she had to settle this woman's quarrels with other's. Always with her antagonizing and instigating as Cerci had always been to the point that it left Athena with her temples somewhat aching. She rubbed the side of her head as she could already tell there was going to be quite the bickering between Maribel and her former comrade. She could make enemies with even the friendliest of people if she didn't find them to her interest. Which meant this would only be torture for her since she would be attempting to hold Mare's tongue for her as long as they were around one another.

She gave another sigh as she wished she could just keep quiet about the Banshees with Maribel, but she needed to be honest with her if she wanted to keep her cooperation for this mission. "Banshees are a special task force and division of the Legion, one of the most powerful military in the universe. Banshees being one of their most successful branches in any operations. " She explained to the cat with a tone of detachment in speaking about the group, "I'm a former member and Silk is a still operating member which is why I accepted her contract. But for her to bring her apprentice along means we're being dragged into Legion business. Business that they don't want to be discovered since you're here, isn't it?" Her arms were crossed as the huntress was not informed that they would be officially interfering in interplanetary situations. "Cerci, I'm not a Banshee anymore. And I rather not be getting that deep with the ISA if they find out about this. Especially while a hybrid with a bounty herself is boarding with me." Her voice said sternly as she wondered if now was the right time to be making her leave.

"Athena. . ." Cerci called the girl as she wisped her way around the woman with a charming embrace, "Do not worry about the ISA and their rules. This is something that the Legion can easily work around. You know how we work." Her silver tongue was something to be wary of when she wanted things to go her way, but so was her ways of having those around her fall into her plans like a prey into her webs. "Also, are you sure you're going to let my apprentice miss out on the chance to see one of the remaining members of the Banshee's powerhouses at work? This girl loves our work. Isn't that right, Domino?" She asked the young girl who was trying to her best not to appear to nervous to meet a legend in the flesh.

"I-It's not a love. Just an admiration for somebody who started off the likes of a bad route to turn into such a success story." the Keisidian confessed as she played with her fingers meekly. It was such an honor to be one of the newest generation to actually meet one of her predecessors that made the Banshee who they are today."Mistress told me you stopped the Scylla Alliance from universal domination and managed to redeem yourself of your rough upbringing. An orphan that turned from pirate to hero along side the original force, it's astounding to somebody who grew up in the same conditions. You were even a commander after the Blue era after Commander Ashara le-!" A hand quickly muffled the teens mouth as Silk looked panicked. But it already seemed too late as Athena seemed to be upset at the mention of Ashara.

"Domino, silence! You speak too much!" Cerci lectured as Domino seemed to be upset herself at being chastised for her mistake. Silk took her Athena's hands in her's as she tried to get the girl to pay attention to her. "Pardon her, Athena. A lot of the girls are not aware of Ashara's disappearance before the wedding. I heard everything from Kami and Stitches after I returned from my mission back then. It was had to hear you left so abruptly to say the least. It was lonely without you on the Spreta and I think it hit everyone hardly." She explained as she looked at the human's hurt expression. "Have you still not found her?"

Athena seemed kind of distant as she was now caught up in all the thoughts that reopened old wounds. All she could think about now were the memories of Ashara before the likes of the wedding leading up to that moment. "Nothing. . ." she said as she glanced away from the three, "No trails. . .no signs. . .nothing. It's been rough." She admitted as she pulled a hand away from Cerci's. For some reason despite all her discomfort and wishes to be away from everybody, her eyes kind of drifted over to Maribel as she rubbed her neck. Something about catching just the smallest sight of her was still somewhat relieving to her as she tried to look for any sort of solace to her thoughts. Funny how a cat that had no interest in her was still more soothing to look at than her long-time friend. "Guess I'm just as bad at being a sleuth than I am at being a leader." She joked with a long breath before turning her attention back up to Silk's stare. It just wasn't the same compared to staring at that hybrid's agitated stance, Mare was just so cute when she was annoyed or riled up.

☪ Feeling :: Bothered

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:52 pm
User Image

The feline only needed one more negative statement about her from that arachnid before she would pounce on her. They had barely even met and already she hated every single spider leg attached to her body. Something about this so called Cerci caused her tail to stand at attention suspicious that she might actually lash out and harm one of them. Still, Athena seemed to be calm around her as if nothing was wrong so she could let it go for now. When Athena told Cerci to leave her alone, Maribel could not help, but to smirk and light up a bit. Even if she was not actually defending her, the feline felt a comfort in knowing that at the very least that spider was put in her place rather than it being her.

In a matter of seconds, Maribel’s smirk disappeared into a cloud of confusion as the organization known as the Banshees was laid out for her. She watched Athena explain the situation hoping that she was only joking about having been in a military service at one point. Maybe that’s where all those scars had come from despite her early assumptions that it was just the result of her reckless bounty hunter lifestyle. The more she heard, the more she no longer wished to be a part of this mission. As if stealing information was not bad enough, now she was getting involved with military missions that she had no training for. Maybe Athena did want her to die after all. Maribel quickly shoved her hands into her pants’ pockets to keep from not knowing what to with them as further thoughts about Athena being within the Legion came to mind. ”Well. . . I never imagined that. We did not hear much about the Legion on Travens.” She muttered out as her eyes drifted away from these apparent military women. Her thoughts on all of it wished to linger, but quickly dissipated as the cooling voice of Cerci’s shifted her focus back on her dislike of her. The way she touched Athena made Maribel give off a small growl; though she was sure no one had heard it. She wanted to go over there and pry them apart not wanting to watch Athena be held in another person’s arms again when she herself had never truly been in them.

To her slight relief, the other woman had spoken up to express her admiration for Athena. All of this was becoming more and more of a surprise event as the things she heard about her did not seem possible. Had this woman really done everything that this apprentice was speaking of? Surely this overly sensitive bounty hunter couldn’t be all the things she said she was. Her thoughts became clouded again until the Domino was silenced after mentioning some old commander. She paused for a moment until Cerci stated the name of the commander again, but this time mentioned wedding. ”Wait . . . she can’t mean that Athena was. . .” She paused in surprise and a bit of shame that she really knew nothing about Athena beyond what she saw. So suddenly she had gone from being a crazy bounty hunter to an apparently decorated ex-military agent that was engaged to be married to the previous commander of her group. It took a moment, but then it dawned on her that this was not the first time she had heard about Athena, the Banshees, and this so called ex-lover of hers. In fact, she remembered that Vice had told her about all of this while ago, but never mentioned that Athena was a hero. Maribel’s eyes darted over to Athena looking for some sign that all of this was just exaggerated, but that hurt expression laden upon her entire face proved otherwise. For a time, the feline’s expression faded from agitation to an apologetic expression before she walked over to them and placed a hand on Athena’s shoulder not sure what more to do. There was still so much she needed to learn, but she got the feeling they would not have the chance to speak about it just yet.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic Feeling: Empathetic Company: Athena, Ad, Domino, and Silk Wearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:06 am

How did a simple meeting over a mission turn into a pity party for her? She didn't want all these reminders of what was to be or what had become her misfortune right after dealing with getting turned down by the person literally feet away from her. It just felt like a stinging prompt to her self-esteem to keep her in check of the fact that those she loved were never able to return her feelings. Everybody would leave her at some point. Yet while her mind was playing the devil on her shoulder, all these thoughts faded at the soft touch of Maribel's on her shoulder.

She could tell it had to be the hybrid as Silk stood there in front of her with hand in hand while Domino was behind her. The cat was touching her? What was this touch for? To be felt sorry for by the cat that had hurt her just as many times before? To be shown understanding of her situation? How would she? Any other time, she had bad-mouthed her, shunned her, or just made her feel like nothing. It wasn't something she wanted from her, but then why did she feel so comforted by a simple action when Silk was doing the same? She loved such a simplistic feeling as Maribel's always seemed so sincere. It was terrifying as it could hurt her just as much as it could heal her aching heart. This is why she couldn't accept anything that was offered to her by this cat; it made her feel mixed about how to take it. To keep herself from being harmed once more, it was best to be distant with her for her own safety. . .no matter how much she loved it.

Silk stood there in silence as she was well aware that Athena was everything but fine at the moment. This was a woman who sealed herself in her room for almost over two week after the wedding from what she heard from the others. She wanted to turn her anger out on Domino for letting her enthusiasm to cause such a turn of events, but it was that cat that was irritating her more with that sense of closeness that she could sense with such a touch. Her glare beamed through her as the Araqnian was thinking a dozen ways of how she would dispose of someone who dared to touch Athena that wasn't her. Especially when the such a simple reaction was just presenting Cerci a blushing face that wasn't caused by her. She knew it; something was going on between those two and that was something that infuriated the slender woman even more. Just rot why don't you? Her mind ruminated with sinister intent, while her body remained as aloof as she could. She had a friend that she needed to comfort and she wasn't going to lose to the likes of some cowardly chef. "Athena. . ." She spoke up, but even she pondered on what to say to get her out of this rut.

"Um. . .Miss Dorne?" The young apprentice spoke up hesitant at first as her eyes shifted to Athena's feet and then away, "I-I'm sorry for saying such a thing without thought. It . . .It wasn't my intent. It's just an honor to meet you." The Keisidian bowed nervously as she avoided any gaze that Silk may turn back to give her or be prepared for either of the two to yell at her.

The bounty hunter finally responded to Maribel's touch with a reluctant cold shoulder while responding to the young Keisidian. "I-it's fine. . ." She insisted trying to persuade the girl and mostly herself that it was nothing to get down about. It's not like she could tell the lass that it was her fault as she looked like she was ready to beat herself up over it anyways. Why was it so hard to deal with people younger than her? "There's nothing wrong with knowing the history of our origins. The past is the past, just know though that even if you forget it, it always remembers you. That's a Banshee's life." She stated as she did everything to not look back at Mare right now.

"Now if we're done with the introductions, let's get to the briefing on the mission." The blonde declared as she made her way in the direction of the abandoned outpost. "I didn't fly all the way over here for nothing. I have a contract I accepted and two lives I have to take care of. And one of them can't make us food if the other doesn't have the money to pay for the ingredients."

Domino seemed to cheer up as she admirably followed after her idol while Silk stood still to eye down Maribel for a second. It was a silent look up and down at her rival and one two mysterious as her cowl kept her lips hidden of their expression . It's wasn't soon before she quietly turned and made her way off with Athena and Domino as well. She had little to no concern over Mare's well-being, but she wondered if her dear love had to deal with fur being in any of her meals.

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:37 pm
User Image

For a moment, just one, Maribel felt an icy chill emanate underneath her hand as another rejection approached her. It would seem that even her comfort was no longer welcomed by her roommate. Surely she could take some comfort from someone she disliked in a moment such as this. A thought had occurred to press forward, yet it was declined by their simultaneous separation from each other. "Maybe by now, Athena will have warmed up to leaving me in the ship. It would seem I do not really matter right now and I don't think I will be at all. . . Maribel pondered. In the moment of the others talking, she wished to be back at the ship rather than standing here wondering if she had completely misjudged Athena. That notion too was declined as she watched her press forward ready to be briefed about the mission at hand. It took some time until she was able to move forward with the rest of them as she had considered just returning to the ship whether she could get into it or not. Despite her own fears, she remained a bit of a distance from the rest of the group feeling her own self-doubt and loathing settling in.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic Feeling: Upset Company: Athena, Ad, Domino, and Silk Wearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:08 pm

Annoyed and bothered by the earlier conversation, Athena had so many things swarming in her mind when entering the outpost; the supposed mission she was here for, her life in Banshees before her departure, Ashara, and of course, Maribel. It was all clustering in her mind, but she needed to recollect herself which would be hard with all these old wounds being reopened. Still, all those thoughts were temporarily mended by that hybrid's touch and even her heart was a little bit faster knowing Mare of all people showed sentiment for her. It was nice, but she couldn't just easily give in to the cat. Maybe it was just best to show her a little less of her cold attitude while they were out and about. Especially while Silk was being her usual self around her, the last thing she needed was the Araqnian getting her hands on Maribel.

She caught herself in her thoughts as she realized she was doing the opposite of gathering her mind and only thinking more about the damned hybrid again. She gave a shake of her head before glancing over her shoulder past Silk and Domino to look at Mare and her pitiful expression. Ah shite. . ., she thought before returning her gaze forward with guilt. "So. . .the mission?" She insisted trying to throw off her sense of wrongdoing.

Cerci clearly caught the gaze that Athena directed past her, growing more annoyed that this cat was getting so much attention on her reunion with her friend. Her arms remained crossed as they walked with an atmosphere that made Domino a little on end thinking she was the one at fault. "Domino, give the debriefing!" she ordered as stern as ever with the girl.

Domino stood erect at the command as she recited the objectives, details, and any other information that she could remember from Silk's explanation back on their ship. "Well, the house of Lodric are the one's who called upon the Legion's aid to assist in their campaign for the throne against the current housing monarchy, Frotti. Lodric has disagreed with their sense of bias hierarchy in which houses closest to Frotti earn a higher amount of credits while houses who need the credits more for their people are given the minimum, their ability to disband houses that immigrated to Zlaibovic with their title, and taking possession over other house's settlements while claiming that outsiders are the true enemy." The Keisidian explained as she browsed through her wristlet panel trying to take in any bits of information she might have missed. "While we're not concerned about the problem of the feud, the house of Lodric has promised to ally with us if we can help them usurp the throne without getting caught. Which allows us to enter Nobel Galaxy territory and set up a camp within it while they offered hefty funding for our operations."

Cerci finally spoke up as she advanced closer to her dear friend, "Which is why is it's essential to have you along here with us, Athena. Legion has little to know background on you due to how you were brought into Banshees and your growing up. Meaning no one outside of Banshees and Legion officials know you. Bandit is a phantom as far as anybody knows on Zlabovic. This makes you perfect for infiltrating the Frotti's capital since you know Banshee standards and terms." Silk appeared to be quite please with this knowing she would be able to fight along side Athena and potentially take credit for a successful mission the way the puzzle pieces fit so well together. "You can set up key part of bringing down their empire while we provide the assistance to keep you from getting caught."

Athena gave her a confused look as she plopped down into an old seat within the run down ruins of the outpost. "Which is?"

Cerci gestured over to Domino as the young apprentice pulled from her satchel a strange stake-shaped gadget before placing it on the table. "This is the beacon contraption from one of the Zlabovic Imperial Orbital Strike Caster. This is a core initiator to one of the planet's strongest weapons to ward off any enemy invasion who has managed to tread on their land. Usually it's synced to a drone ready to fire off at it's targets, but we were able to abduct it from one of the royal caravans passing through a few days ago." The Banshee stated with a gaze admiring such an amazing artifact as if it was the rarest of gems. With this, we can call down an inertial projectile to destroy Frotti house, and two houses colonized with them, with it's own weapon while letting the other houses believe them to be klutz who irresponsibly fire upon their own soil. This planetary event could leave them unable to keep their reign going or even lead them to being exiled from the planet. Lodric will then be able to take advantage of this calamity and take the throne."

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:47 pm
User Image

The more these two Banshees and Athena spoke, the more confused that the hybrid was becoming about what they were about to become involved in. All of this talk of coups and military involvement caused each thin hair on Maribel's neck to stand on end with tiny droplets of cold sweat beading on them. Even as an ex-member, it seem even more odd to her that the Legion itself would hire a bounty hunter that sounded as if she left under negative circumstances. Her head started to hurt just thinking about it until she decided to finally drop all the thoughts. There was no point in continuing to think about all of this. In fact, what was the point in giving it any more thought when she knew there was only two real options afford to her; leave or go through with it.

Maribel turned to look at the apprentice Domino to clarify just one thing. "I must ask, Domino was it, how exactly are we going to do all of this? Unidentified or not, Athena and I would stick out like glowing beams of strange to them. I would not want to risk her- all of us for this." She stated with her voice quivering a bit. Despite how cold Athena was being, Maribel could not bring herself to want to see her comet to any harm for someone else's gain.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic Feeling: Confused Company: Athena, Ad, Domino, and Silk Wearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces