Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
SEED Reconstruction OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:23 pm
Toshiro Yuki
Maybe we just think newtype/enhanced spatial awareness should be earned or something. That's why Yaichiro wasn't submitted with it -- seemed bad to just jump on it when no one else had it. Also, second gen DRAGOONS like those on the Chaos and later don't need NT/ESA abilities, the guidance computer just isn't that creative is all. NT/ESA can still handle DRAGOONs better.

Akatsuki almost surely had first generation DRAGOON though, so I think Cagalli had NT/ESA potential in her genes and Uzumi commissioned the Akatsuki knowing this, but that's neither here nor there for this RP.
spatial awareness can be something a character has, but none of the available suits have dragoons. SEED mode isn't available except for the returning characters who have it confirmed. The quantum computer used for easier dragoon usage will actually be brought up later on, and the Zala Loyalist characters might like how that goes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:37 pm
Well, I'd like my character to have or develop it, but it could be too late since they've been approved. Or may the blow to the head did something. Who knows. Your call.  

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:05 pm
Toshiro Yuki
Well, I'd like my character to have or develop it, but it could be too late since they've been approved. Or may the blow to the head did something. Who knows. Your call.
You can give him it but since there aren't dragoon suits and (I would think) it's not tested for often, your character can develop it from simple control to precise.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:09 pm
Yeah, NT/ESA isn't all about the dragoons, though they are awesome and a game changer at times. It is also about learning to dodge,

(TFS Piccolo: DOOOOODGE!)

and fight with precision...and perhaps feeling malicious intent. I often felt as if a person with the ability could tell if a person is honest or deceptive, but that may be just UC and outside the bounds of CE. Thoughts?  

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:28 pm
Toshiro Yuki
Yeah, NT/ESA isn't all about the dragoons, though they are awesome and a game changer at times. It is also about learning to dodge,

(TFS Piccolo: DOOOOODGE!)

and fight with precision...and perhaps feeling malicious intent. I often felt as if a person with the ability could tell if a person is honest or deceptive, but that may be just UC and outside the bounds of CE. Thoughts?

(As i understand it) Spatial awareness just entails the person's ability to understand space around them, and there isn't much other than that. Mu, Rau, and Rey all had the malicious intent detection because they were clones (limit of on-hand knowledge) while kira was the ultimate coordinator/arguable the first newtype of cosmic era. I don't feel like precision or ability to dodge would be increased exponentially.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:06 pm
Well, not exponentially, but enhanced spatial awareness would bring with it a deeper perception of enemy movements on a 'big picture' scale and prevent tunnel vision in combat. One might thus be more quick to notice enemies aiming their guns or be better-equipped to anticipate where an enemy will be if shooting a moving target. It would be an improvement, but not a broken or exponential one unless UC powers were brought in.

And...I don't buy the whole 'sensing because they were clones thing' because Mu was in no way a clone and not even a coordinator. He was not modified in any way and had the full set of abilities. It just doesn't hold up to scrutiny. It's your RP and will work as you like within it, I'm merely saying from a discussion of canon standpoint...that hypothesis just doesn't seem plausible.  

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:39 pm
Toshiro Yuki

And...I don't buy the whole 'sensing because they were clones thing' because Mu was in no way a clone and not even a coordinator. He was not modified in any way and had the full set of abilities. It just doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

It's just the best theory I can think of. With gundam ' s love of brainwaves being a thing, my guess is they have a somewhat conflicting wavelength as even before they know of one another's presence, they sense them. It doesn't hold up well when kira has the same flash happen in GSD, but it's the best I have.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:45 am
Well I'm captured now. neutral  

iMiss Classy

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:54 am
WOW, I like how this RP is going. I give Phoenix props for his hard work! cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:56 am
Winter76
WOW, I like how this RP is going. I give Phoenix props for his hard work! cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine

I know right, I just woke up to this. I like the Kira-Flay reunion xp heart  

yasminload63

Aekea Businesswoman

2,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

skater1 the great

Gaian

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am
So many people have died pirate  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:17 am
I'm a bit lost following the RP. There are alot of factions I see.  

I iCash I

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:53 am
iMiss Classy
Well I'm captured now. neutral

I really need people to pass important events such as that over with me beforehand...  
Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games