Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Meet the Mods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miken-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:44 pm
I feel soo left out, how come my friends never invite me to anime parties...
cry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:56 pm
Mimasaka
Melody Rhyme
Mimasaka
Melody Rhyme
How is everyone? I'm do'n great!! Germany rox!!

You changed your look, girl. :O
Yeah, I changed it just for the Q-of the day thing.... and Mima you have to see Bleach, it ROX. I'm dressed as the female lead Rukia right now (I can say because someone already guessed it). We should get together sometime and watch it. I MISS YOU!!!!!!

Yeah, we definitely should. Miss you, too. ;_;

Oh, Yin sent me some really great pics of the barbeque. There's one of you holding the Kenshin shirt. biggrin
Oh yeah? rolleyes rofl Cool. I'd love to get those from you sometime. mrgreen  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Mimasaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:22 pm
miken-chan
cry

You should host one, then. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:15 am
miken-chan
cry
Hmm that's weird, If we lived close I would invite you to one if I had any anime parties.

So Mel, You only changed the look for the question of the day huh? Good one! wink  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:35 am
Uh...There's one problem with Hypnocrown's solution, I'm chinese, and so by throwing an anime party would make my parents MAD...and if you did invite me, you would have to toalk and get my parent's trust (cuz I'm only 12) and that would take a LONG time....

PS-I live 45 Minutes or so away from Philadelphia...(not telling address)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:00 pm
Hey Michelle, if we had been friends from childhood (assuming we were both the same age) then it wouldn't be a problem but, if I somehow moved next to where you live then it would be cuz as you say, it can take a long time before I could invite you to pretty much anything. I think parents dwell on the age difference too much. Heck, If I had any children I would also think that way. rolleyes  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:14 pm
hypnocrown
Hey Michelle, if we had been friends from childhood (assuming we were both the same age) then it wouldn't be a problem but, if I somehow moved next to where you live then it would be cuz as you say, it can take a long time before I could invite you to pretty much anything. I think parents dwell on the age difference too much. Heck, If I had any children I would also think that way. rolleyes
Also they have a grudge against most things Japanese
rolleyes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:11 pm
I wanna see if anyone can beat this:
I own 13 mangas, a manga drawing folder, and my parents are totally clueless to my RK addiction (They've never seen me with a manga)...
PS-I'm killing my computer with downloads of the Jinchuu Arc...
" twisted "

miken-chan

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:59 am
miken-chan
center>Also they have a grudge against most things Japanese
rolleyes
Aaaah, so there's the real story. I'm a german/australian american and I have no problem holding an anime party, but I don't think my parents are so against anything Japanese. I know they think anime is childish, but they just don't understand that it is different from American cartoons, so I just ignore them. Then again I'll be 21 in August, so I'm an adult and can do what I want without completly having to fallow my parents orders. I still respect them and do as they wish most of the time, but like I have a right to buy what I want to buy even if they think it's stupid.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:17 am
Right now I'm the rope in the game of Tug-of-War between my culture and my dreams (of becoming a manga artist)...

miken-chan

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:25 pm
miken-chan
I wanna see if anyone can beat this:
I own 13 mangas, a manga drawing folder, and my parents are totally clueless to my RK addiction (They've never seen me with a manga)...
PS-I'm killing my computer with downloads of the Jinchuu Arc...
" twisted "
Beat that you say? Nope, I gotta say I can't even hold a candle to what you have. Oh and, I can't even imagine what yer going through with that tug of war you mentioned.

Melody Rhyme
Aaaah, so there's the real story. I'm a german/australian american and I have no problem holding an anime party, but I don't think my parents are so against anything Japanese. I know they think anime is childish, but they just don't understand that it is different from American cartoons, so I just ignore them. Then again I'll be 21 in August, so I'm an adult and can do what I want without completly having to fallow my parents orders. I still respect them and do as they wish most of the time, but like I have a right to buy what I want to buy even if they think it's stupid.
Good for you Mel, good for you... You gotta admire someone who has principles. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:54 am
miken-chan
Right now I'm the rope in the game of Tug-of-War between my culture and my dreams (of becoming a manga artist)...
I understand. Just keep trying.

Hypno-Thanx  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:18 am
That's ok Mel but, now that yer here umm, could you tell me if you or Janus have considered making the introduction thread a sticky or not. That would be really swell!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:50 pm
We'll see, I'll think on that one for a bit.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

miken-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:13 am
Good News!!!
Volume 16 is Coming out VERY SOON!!!
mrgreen
" twisted "

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games