Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:03 pm
User Image

׺°”˜`Maxwell Carter`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The softening of her scales and muscle seemed to work as the spiked tentacles weren't no having much problem piercing the skin. The more they hit the less the other struggled. Blood dripped down the tentacles and would have been drenched in blood if the mythological being didn't suddenly disappear in a blue flame. In the ground laid a woman who luckily didn't have the same size holes that her dragon form had. However she did seem to retain some of the injuries and her clothes only appeared to be tattered. So her already revealing outfit only became more revealing. The tentacles would surround the two as Maxwell skipped his way to the woman. "Come on honey you look a lot more beautiful when you smile rather than glare" Maxwell would say with a laugh. Wondering how her insides looked, maybe he could do some dissecting but would she live from it? Most likely not but there was a chance she would. And he was willing to take that chance. Grabbing Sayuri by her hair hair he pushed her face down on the ground rubbing her face against the dirt. "Clean those tear from your face no one likes a crybaby. It's not like you pick a fight that you were going to lose" Bursting out in laughter it quickly stopped when the sunlight flashed in his eyes, his clothing seemed to fade in their color. "Well sweetie. Name is Maxwell may I know your name?" He would ask as he sat on top of her back giving her shoulder's a soft massage.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationCourtyard
CompanyHydra
FeelingGiddy
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:19 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Furious l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri heard the man skip over to her, but she still refused to look at him. He was nothing but a bully, and she believed it even more when she felt him rip her head back. Ahh! she yelled as he pulled her hair. What was the man doing to her? She felt him push her face down into the dirt. The hard ground scratched at her face, and she heard her glasses snap. Even trying to resist, Sayuri couldn't fend this man off, not while he had her in his hands. He was treating her like the trash she felt like.

The humiliation didn't stop there, but this man had the nerve to sit in her. That was it, she had had enough. With all the strength she had left, Sayuri threw Maxwell off of her. Covering what she can she say on her knees, tears still streaming down her face. Don't you f**cking touch me again... you've done enough are you happy?! Just... just leave... Sayuri wanted to crawl in a hole and die. She hated every part of herself and Maxwell drove her closer to self destruction. Just go.... Tears fell faster as she lost her composure. There was nothing more she could do, but cry.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:50 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Beautiful voice you have. I just love the way your screams sound." How did how did she make the snapping sound? Glancing around her face swiped away the broken shard of glass away from her face and threw away the frame. "Look at the bright side. People can see your beautiful face better now" Letting go of her head so she no longer had to have her face buried in the dirt. As this was happening one by one every tentacle that had been summoned would dig under the dirt as they would become lifeless, the sunlight was having a strange reaction to the Codex Umbra. It seemed to have shorten the amount of time the tentacles stayed alive and were in the command of Maxwell. When she decided to push him off of her, she would find out that being aggressive would only worsen the way he treated her. As soon as she sat up she would receive multiple slaps across the face, Maxwell pulled down his mask revealing his face as he pulled her into a kiss. When the kiss ended he threw her down at the ground. "Shut up! You pathetic....weak...the only thing you are good for is as eye candy..." Putting a hand against his head, Maxwell started to sway before falling to the ground. "My head" Maxwell grumbled. Standing back up he looked in horror to see what he had done to the poor woman.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationCourtyard
CompanyHydra
FeelingRegret
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:11 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri had no strength to fend of the mans slaps, nor his forceful kiss. Throwing her to the ground, Sayuri spat and curled up into a ball. Her cheeks stung, her body hurt, her mind broken. Weak and pathetic... Sayuri whispered on repeat to herself as the last bit of happiness left her eyes. Blind, she started at the blurs in front of her. Never in her life had she wished she was dead, until now.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:47 pm
User Image

Not again, he had done it again. Maxwell started to smack himself in the face multiple times until his hands started to sting. Looking at the broken woman he took a few steps towards her but then stopped himself. The book may not be messing with his head anymore but seeing what he had caused certainly didn't help with his night terrors and memory. Memory that this had happen once before and the more he tried to help the person or even bothered to be around the person the worst the situation became. The best he could do now is leave the area and make sure he never ran into the woman ever. With a hand on his head he left the area.

Mind Your Own Business
LocationCourtyard
CompanyHydra
FeelingRegret
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCEXIT

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

David "D" Donovan
David was casually walking around the campus waiting for classes to start when he noticed a curled up figure off to the side, David would slowly begin to make his way over to the figure, however when he realized who it was he broke into a full on sprint "Sayuri?!? What happened to you?!?" David would gently help her up into a sitting position before removing his suit jacket, he would then wrap it around her since her clothes were basically shredded

[Mood]: Concerned [With]: Sayuri [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:14 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

As she laid on the cold ground, Sayuri began to think about horrific things. She wanted to slip away, to never be seen again. Humiliation had hit her like a huge tidal wave. The only good bought she had, was that she was glad her daughter was safe in her room.

A different voice rang in her ears. Thinking she was going to get hurt one more, she flinched as she was touched. However this touch was soft and gentle. She couldn't see, but the voice was familiar once her head cleared a bit. It was David, the new teacher she had met earlier. She felt him place something on her shoulders, and she clung to the fabric. She couldn't see, but it felt warm. She stared down at the ground as she sat, tears began to roll down her cheek once more. Now two people had seen her like this, like trash. She bit her lip, and shook her head in silence.

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:23 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would sigh and would gently rub her back before noticing her broken glasses on the ground, he would then gently stand her up before wrapping one of her arms around his shoulders "Let's go get you cleaned up..." He'd then take one step forwards before waiting for her to begin walking "Your safe now..." David's mind would then begin to race as he tried to figure out what happened to her since she clearly didn't just trip and fall.

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:32 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri didn't want to stand. She just wanted to hide. Sadly , she was pulled to her feet. Her legs shook, and the ground felt uneven underneath her heels. She took a few steps forward, being careful where she set her foot down. The world around her was a blur, she couldn't see it but the world could see her. Sayuri nodded her head lightly as David mentioned getting her cleaned up. She suddenly turned her head to him and shook her head. N-no! My daughter is in my room... she can't... I can't let her see me... weak and pathetic... nothing but trash... please... please... Sayuri begged David to take her anywhere but her room. Her daughter was the only thing that was keeping her mind sane. To see her daughter now... like this... it would kill her.

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:48 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would look at her "My room it is then." David would then begin walking again "I hope you'll tell me what happened to you later." David really wanted to know who or what attacked her "I'll see about getting to your room later and getting you a new outfit since it might raise some questions if you were wearing my clothes."

(exits with sayuri)

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:16 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content/b] |
∑ Thoughts →→| Sachi Dear~ |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi and Sayuri |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver took Sachi with her to the the courtyard. She had been playful with the child as they walked through the school. This reminded her of the days with Skytherix when he was a baby. Silver missed those days. Nothing else mattered and it was the two of them. Sometimes she would visit Lucius, but nervous to tell him about Sky. Those days are long gone and Lucius now knows about his son. All that mattered at this moment was spending time with Sachi and giving Sayuri the time alone she needed. "So Sachi, would you like to go the park? Maybe get some treats on the way back~" Silver playfully poked Sachi on the nose smiling happily. This was probably the side of Silver no one has ever seen. At first glance would think it was just a mother/grandmother with their child...never knowing the woman was a Lord of Hell. Silvers voice and tone were sweet and motherly. "Isn't so pretty outside this morning. Oh my look at that, doesnt that cloud look like a bunny~" Silver giggled as she pointed at the cloud that truly looked like a bunny.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:35 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Nana Siwver l Item/s ➤: Jacket l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi to her Nana as they walked around the school. Sachi liked walks, because she likes being outside. Her favorite thing to do was play in the puddles after a rainy day. Sadly, there weren't any puddles today. The little girl looked up at Silver with her big blue eyes and nodded her head. I wanna go to da pawk! Sachi could faintly remember the parks back home, the swings, and the slides! But not the monkey bars, she was too little for those and they were for big kids.

Sachi looked at Silver with a blank look as she mentioned the cloud. Looking up, Sachi searches the sky for a bunny, eventually laying her eyes on the cloud silver spoke of. Bunny!!! She announced as she pointed up. Nana, wats your favowite ammimal?

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:36 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content/b] |
∑ Thoughts →→| Sachi Dear~ |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver thought about Sachi's question for a few seconds. "You know, I love Wolves. They always put family first and look after each other. Whats your favorite animal dear?" Silver said sweetly. Carrying Sachi, Silver started to leave the school grounds. She faintly remembered where the park was in this world. She could get there much faster by Phase Shifting but that would be terrifying for a child. Mostly it was because the dark was something children naturally feared. Besides the weather was nice and walking for a change would be a good thing.

-Exits-

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:43 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Nana Siwver l Item/s ➤: Jacket l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi thought for a moment before answering to her nana. Eebee! Eebee is my fvowite! Sachi cooed as Silver took her into town.

-Exits with Silver-

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:56 pm
User Image

ylvan ellator

u a rd

If you dare to try harming my friends.

Or even my family.

I suggest you to start running,

and pray that I don't find you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Well he was about to help Ashe find her clothing until..
Lucius came out of no where and chained her up? There was so much to process, the fact that he got Ash chained up and the fact he was referred as as pokemon with the name very similar to his. ".....What?" He was still very confused on the event that just happened. But nonetheless he quickly ran after the headmaster and cousin.

[Exits]

Compass of Your Heart00000000000000000000

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Campus