Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room - 105 [Closed Temp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Crappy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Ahnack l Item/s ➤: Sword

Morgan huh... Ciri didn't understand, but to be honest she really wasn't in the mood to try. Biting her lip, Ciri began to doubt their relationship, which was sad because she really liked him. However with Yen in the state she was and the attacker still out there, Ciri had to make a decision then and there. Taking a deep breath, Ciri gave the boy a smile. Hey, how about we stay friends for now? There is a lot going on right now, and you need to find Morgan. You will always be my Bleidd... but I just this is best for now... Ciri immediately felt crappy for doing this, but she couldn't handle teaching Ahnack as well as all her other problems. She needed someone who was there for her, not busy chasing animals. Do you... understand?

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:04 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Ciri's Room ♉Company: Ciri ♎Feeling: Confused ♌Item: Nothing ♏Song: Title

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ahnack did not understand most interactions with others. Such as when she said they could stay as friends, he always assumed they were friends and didn't believe their relationship would change with her saying that. Yet he was good at understanding body language and while she was smiling, Ahnack knew that she was no longer happy to see him. "I...understand" Ahnack didn't like the feeling that was building up in his chest. Placing a hand on his cheek a weird feeling of water was on his cheek. Brushing his hands against his eye wiping the tears that were forming on his eyes he would quickly run from the area. He didn't even know why he did it but he was experiencing pain just by being around Ciri and e wanted it to stop.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC: EXIT
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:26 pm

l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Ahnack l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri had felt this pain once before, and she hoped she would never have to feel it again. The witcher watched as Ahnack cried and ran from her doorway. Biting her lip hard, Ciri turned around and closed her door quietly. She kept her composure as she walked to her bed. She kept her composure as she moved her swords to the ground. She kept her composure as she stripped out of her clothes and into her night attire. Hell, Ciri even kept her composure as she got into bed. However the second her head hit the pillow, the water works began. Ciri cried, fairly loud, into her pillow. She felt alone and heartbroken.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:09 am
User Image

yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Intrigued

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Mystery Scarred girl

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Mask

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► Sorry Night miss quote

𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢► Davy Jones' Locket

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

"Don't judge a book by it's cover."

Watching the heart breaking scene in front of him made Xander smile under his mask. If anyone could see his smile, they would know it wasn't a smile of enjoyment, but one symboling pity. He also felt heart break. It's been years and still, he didn't get over it. "Yes, just like me, he ran away, and didn't even fight for her." Xander was sitting on a small branching with his legs crossed watching through the window. The darkness of the night slightly hiding his body, with the drawing on his mask being the only things visible and glowing. Xander watched silently as the girl undressed, slightly turning his head sideways to make it look like he's trying to understand what was going on. "The scar ruins her appearance, such an ugly thing on a beautiful canvas. It gives character...What a masterpiece." When she buried her face into the pillow Xander felt the need to do something. The mysterious figure leaned forward still keeping his pose and tapped on the window three times to catch her attention. His mask might look creepy and push people away, but he wondered how this one would react to it. Will she follow his motto or will she start thinking badly of him?

"I can handle it others might not"

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:46 am

l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Sword

Tap Tap Tap Ciri's head shot up and she quickly grabbed her sword off the ground. Looking around to see where the sound came from, Ciri took notice to the figure outside her window. What the hell...? Quickly wiping the black makeup and tear residue off her cheeks, Ciri walked over to her window and opened it. It was a boy, around her age maybe? She couldn't really tell due to the... mask covering his face, but she could get an aura from him. He wasn't hostile, so she didn't really have to be on guard. She still was.

Ummmm...hi? Whatcha... doing out my window? Pacing her hands on her hips, Ciri archer her brow with a confused face. Her eyes scanned the boys mask, and she saw there was a cupcake on it. This made her smile.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:48 am
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Intrigued

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Mask

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

When Xander saw her reaction he leaned back to his normal position and sighed. Her reaction was just like the rest, fear, surprise then attack. Seeing her go for her sword Xander looked at the ground and prepared himself for a strike."It seems my resting has come to an end...Maybe next year they'll get used to me." The boy didn't move even when she opened the window. He simply closed his eyes behind his mask and tensed up.

Hearing the females voice, Xander froze before slowly looking up at her. He then slowly moved his hand towards her face, specifically her scar. He tilted his head to the side making it seem like he was curious. As soon as his finger tip brushed her scar the boy pulled his hand back while holding his wrist with his other hand."......."The boy's body language showed signs of surprise and confusion, he can't believe what was going on. Xander looked at his hand before looking at the girl one more time. "....Sorry, please excuse my behavior, I just can't believe that you're speaking to me. People usually walk, look, and snicker to the opposite direction when they see me." Xander then pointed to the mask with an open hand before tracing his finger around his painted mouth. "It's the mask, it scares people away. But I don't blame them. My art isn't for everyone.. Sometimes I wish I can just get rid of it...But it keeps me alive, So I shouldn't complain. I'm very lucky to have it, the person who made this mask died shortly after" The masked man chuckled before returning to his original pose. "I didn't mean to wake you up, I tapped to check if you were asleep...I haven't eaten in a week and was hoping to..."Borrow" something to eat...Sorry for disturbing you."

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:07 pm

Ciri watched calmly as the boy began to touch her scar. It was definitely something new, she had always had people stare at it, but never try to touch it. It's not like it hurt anymore. Haha I got it in a fight. A guy threw a knife at me, I almost lost my eye. Ciri let out a nervous laugh. Her scar always made her feel insecure and ugly.

In turn, Ciri reached out her window to touch the boys mask. It felt smooth to the touch. I don't scare to easily, that and it's not scary. Well I guess if you ran up to someone and said "boo" then maybe it would be scary... what do you mean it keeps you alive? Thw witcher asked tilting her head. When the boy mentioned food, Ciri fwlt her tummy rumble. She hadn't waten all day and she was feeling it now. Now that you mention it... I want food... I might have some dried meat from home... do you wants some?

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:20 pm

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Dorm 105 |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Party Troll |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| I need a place to rest.... |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key,
Wearing Seva's Outfit
|

∑ People Near By →→| ???? and Ciri |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost had been on the school ground for most of the day. She had gone to town and done some shopping for herself in this form. It was not the easiest thing to do for her to do. Though her struggle was not without success. Yarost managed to buy a couple outfits and all the necessary items for a lady. Some of the most important being proper underwear and bras. As she returned to the school, Yarost remembered the she was a girl now and couldnt sleep in the room assigned to her. Traveling through the Girls Dorm, Yarost hoped that someone would let her stay with them til this spell was over. Yarost knocked on Ciri's dorm room door. She didnt know it was Ciri's room, she was knocking on the first door she thought was good.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Hearing a knock on her door now, Ciri turned her head to the door. Who could that be... wait there. Givin the boy a smile, Ciri turned around and walked to her door. Still in her skimpy sleep ware, Ciri opened the door with no shame. There was Yarost, the boy who was now a girl. Hey Yarost.... what's up? You look a little lost. Ciri wasnt really sure why Yarost was there in the first place, but hey. Not a lot made sense at this school.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:12 am
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Intrigued

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Mask

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

Xander didn't move a muscle when she reached out to touch his mask, to him it was an act of acceptance. Not many people come close to him let alone attempt to make contact with anything around him. When the white haired student asked about what he meant he simply smiled and took a deep breath. "Some things are better left a mystery." The figure was obviously trying to avoid answering the question and gave her a nothing answer. But before she can press on with more questions someone knocked on the door, which caught her attention and provided a great escape for him, this was a nice meeting and he hopes to see this girl again, but he feared her guest won't be as accepting. Xander silently jumped from the tree onto the ground and left the area.

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:10 pm

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

Wearing Seva's Outfit, Clothes from Shopping
|

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"I need a place to sleep...Im not allowed in my own room...May I stay the night with you?" At least with yarost changing to a girl, she was quite a bit calmer. Mostly due to the fact that she was constantly confused about her own body. Yarost however didnt pay attention to the figure that was jumping outside the window. She was more focused on trying to find a place to sleep. Seva would be angry at her if she didnt sleep the allotted amount. "I'm sorry to be an inconvenience. You are the only one I kinda know...I dont exactly have friends here." Yarost didnt seemed upset or sad at the lack of friends she had but it did seem to be something that was a work in progress.

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:37 pm

Hearing the rustle of the leaves out the window, Ciri turned around to see that the boy was gone. Huh... Turning back to Yarost, the witcher smiled and nodded. Sure. I don't have a room mate as of now, so come on in. Moving to the side to let the...girl in, Ciri closed the door behind her. Make yourself at home.

Ciri walked over to the window and looked out. Seeing as the boy was no longer there, she might as well close the window.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:00 am

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

|

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Yarost gave a smile and nodded in thanks. As Ciri stepped aside to let her pass into the room, Yarost moved to the unoccupied bed and set her stuff down. She made sure that none of it was in the way and she didnt want to put it away. Yarost had no idea how long this spell was and she wasnt about to pretty much just jump into someones room and lay claim to part of it. No, she was a guest. Yarost watched as Ciri walked to the window and started to close it. "Is there anything that girl does differently from guy before?" Yarost didnt look at Ciri, instead starred at her hands in her lap. There was also a slight blush on her face. She had taken off Seva's cloak and was just in her normal guy outfit...but without the hoodie.

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:04 am

Hearing the bo-- girls question, Ciri looked back with a confused look on her face. He doesn't know the difference? Nodding her head, Ciri walked over to her own bed and sat down facing Yarost. Well... for starters you have a "V" where there use to be a "P". Also when you pee you'll have to sit instead of stand... There are the basics... There were so many different things between a man and a woman, this one miiiight be hard.

Depending on how long you stay like this, a special friend might visit you every month... wait do you have eggs now? If you do be careful when having sex or you could get pregnant. Hmmmm you'll probably get intense moments of emotions, like anger, crying, happiness, and if this happens try to get some chocolate or something that makes you happy. Also expect boob pain. Ciri pointed to her own shapely chest. Fun fact, they hurt.

Now as for clothes... panties are a big one... did you get a pair when you changed? Never borrow panties from another person UNLESS they have never been worn and they are giving them to you. Lotta bad stuff can happen if your not clean down there. Also you will need to wear a bra, because if you get cold your nipples will get hard and you can see it through a shirt. That and guys freak out and people throw big old b***h fits if you can see the n****e. Ciri realized she had been ranting a liiiiiittle too much. Leaning back on her bed, she gave Yarost an inviting, secure smile. Any other question or concerns?

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:28 pm

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

|

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Yarost turned to Ciri and stared blankly. The blank look soon turned to utter disbelief and confusion. She already knew all of that, okay maybe not the underwear part. "Ciri...Im Genius slash mad scientist...I know what the female body is and whats its capable of...kinda. The Underwear and Chocolate part were good things to know." Yarost sighed and rubbed her head. Maybe she asked the right question but in wrong manner. "I guess I meant to ask if there is a procedure or preparation before bed. Like do I sleep with in full under garment or no. Do I need to brush my hair...I dont know if I needed to do anything differently from what I guy would do." Yarost normally just slept without a shirt, so maybe it wouldnt be any different. Yarost began to take off her shirt and get ready for bed. Yarost didnt really try to hide anything. They were both females...for a moment at least until the spell wore off.

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers