Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:15 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Val l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri nuzzled her face into the nape of Evie's neck happily. This is a dream...im glad she cant see my face... It was true. Not only was the winter witches face red, but so was Ciri's.

Ciri looked up at Evie, her green eyes made contact with Evie's blue eyes and her face turned a light red color. Ciri gave out a nervous laugh. H-hehe~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:10 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

Evie could swoon, if she wasn't huddled by Ciri.
The Winter Witch felt the Witcher's warm breath on her neck, the closest someone had been to her ever since... forever.
Being an overall open person, Evie didn't push Ciri away.
Instead, basked in the attention she was getting.

Another reason was she was over heating.
Ciri smelled deliciously like a rose, sweet and invasive to her nostrils,
the distinct smell of blood still hung in the air, but was masked by the more pungent scent of Ciri.

Their eyes met and Evie took note of how red Ciri's face was.
Fffft.. She's doing this on purpose..she has got..to be doing this on purpose.
'Heheh is quite right, Panda. Jeez gettin' all touchy!' She laughed nervously.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:17 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Val l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri's eyes widened as she realized how close she was to Evie. She's...beautiful...her skin...lips... The sound of Evie's voice snapped Ciri back into reality and she hopped off of the winter witch. A-ahhh s-sorry! H-haha! She nervously laughed and scratched the back of her head and looked away. Ciri's face was still a bright red and she bit her lip.

S-so...w-why are you taking geography? Does stuff like that interest you? Ciri tried desperately to change the subject.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:28 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie smirked, atleast Ciri wasn't as confident as Ms.Yen,
else, the Winter Witch would've been reduced to melted ice from all the ''accidental'' flirting.

She used her staff as a lever to lift herself up, Evie dusted her clothes off.
'Ya know..Now that you mention it...I'm not really sure why I picked that subject..' She said.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:33 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri copied Evie and stood up. She dusted the dust off her knees and her butt. Haha I understand that. I'm not really sure why I chose music....I guys a friend of the family convinced me to.

Ciri's hair was a mess after jumping around on the pillars, and then pinning Evie to the ground. Ciri reached up and untied her hair. Her long ashen white hair fell down her back, stopping right at Ciri's hips. She ran her hands through her hair and proceeded to tie it back up. I wish there was a horse racing class...I hope mo--I mean Yen can convince the headmaster to bring them into the course..

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:38 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Hey! At least I'm in your class!'
She beamed at Ciri as she tied hair. Man she has noice hair, reminds me of Ying's. Pretty white though, like a panda!
She giggled.'Panda, Panda!' She sang.

'Well I hope they make archery classes! Wouldn't mind getting into that.' She said.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:45 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri laughed. Haha this is very true! Really the only reason I'm gonna keep going~ Ciri realized what she said and blushed. She quickly spun on her feet to hide her face.

H-haha wait what's archery? Ciri waited till her face cooled down and spun back around. Is it like crossbow training? Ciri tilted her head and thought about all the things archery could be. Hmmm rock throwing...dagger throwing...what could archery be?

Ciri liked it when Evie called her panda, it made her heart skip. H-h-hehe I like it when you call me that! It...it makes me happy...and it makes me realize that I can be cute even with this.. Ciri lifted her hand up and touched the scar on her cheek.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:09 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Crap, she's getting good with this flirting business.
Just when Evie thought her face would have a moment of respite from being red and hot.
'A-hah-hah..'She scratched the back of her head nervously,'Well,..That's good to hear...' So cute damn it!

She quirked a brow, 'You've never heard of archery?" She asked, perplexed.
The Witcher knows crossbows but not archery?
Wow.
Just wow.

She laughed again, more nervous this time.
'W-w-well, I like it when you call me..um..what was it? A snowman?' She tapped her chin, jeez I have bad memory. 'You look always look great, Panda!'

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:16 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri nodded her head at Evie. Haha yeaaaaa....I don't know what archery is. Is it fun? Hard? Ciri was kinda shocked that she was never trained in this "archery". I guess her parents didn't see it important.

Haha I called you a polar bear silly! Because you like the cold! And... Ciri spun back around on her heels to hide her face. ..because your cute... With a deep breath she spun back and grinned. Please let class be over soon...im gonna pounce on her again...

Hey Evie, I know you like cold stuff, but do you like hot chocolate?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:27 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Well, I wouldn't know! But sure looks fun!' She mimicked an archer's motions. 'Kinda like Legolas, zuush~zuush~' She released her 'invisible' arrows.

'Oh yeaah, Polar Bear...' She smiled, Oh Ciri. Such a softie.
With the probable strength of a lion.

'Hmm?'
She said over her shoulder as she began heading to the great hall. 'Well, sure..I don't mind hot things for a while..' She trailed, and looked at Ciri.
Been in the presence of something hot for the better part of this morning.
Ain't complainin'

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:37 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Hmmmm...like this? Ciri began to mimic the archer pose and movements. She felt silly, but it was kinda fun. Hmmmm... it seems easy! Ill see if I can convince Yen to add it into the class! She cn never say no to me!

Ciri grabbed Val's hand and began to walk to the entrance of the training grounds with Evie. They didn't get too far however.

User Image

User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Teacher Mode l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Ciri, Evie, Val l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~

User Image

Yennefer stood at the entrance of the training grounds, she halted the girls as they walked up. Girls, you have to wait for the bell to ring, I cant let you go just yet. Is everything picked up? Yen peered over her students heads to see that the grounds were clean.

Once the bell rings your free~ What was this new training idea you girls had? Yen was glad to see that the 3 of them were getting along so great. She was even more happy to see that Ciri was making friends.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:44 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie looked over Ciri's pose.
The Winter Witch never touched a bow before, but she knew how they wield a bow.
Seemed quite about right.
'Yep!' She said and turned to continue walking but then Ms.Yen spoke up.

Crap.
Almost home free.
She turned back, 'Archery...?' She said, timidly out of character.
Dammit wasn't her fault, Ms.Yen was too intimidating!
She reminded her of a person long ago.
Long dead.
But if her dead memories were enough to instill some sort of respect.
Then that was enough.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:51 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Teacher Mode l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Ciri, Evie, Val l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~

User Image

Yen's brow arched as she looked at Evie. Hmmm....archery huh? Well I can certainly throw the idea past Lu--the headmaster.

Yennefer thought for a moment, placing her finger on her chin. You know what, for your homework I would like for you 3 to come up with a list of activities for the class that you would like to perform. I would love to keep this class a magic free class, and I'm sure there are certain subjects everyone would like to try out~

Yennefer gave her students a warm smile. Also girls, I am very proud of you today. You all did so well and learned so much. You should all be very happy~ Yen rarely praised people, so for her to speak these words meant a lot. Sadly however only Ciri knew.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:58 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Youu got it teach!' She said, trying to recollect her thoughts.
She smiled as Ms.Yen praised their efforts.
'Only because Pan--I mean Ciri's here to teach us a bit...' She decided to cast the lime light on Ms.Yen's daughter.

Heheh.
Take that, Panda.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:06 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri heard her name and blushed a light pink. She nudged Evie with her elbow. H-hush! It was really nothing...I just taught them what you and Geralt taught me... Ciri nervously scratched the back of her head. Ciri looked down at the Russian girl; She knew that Val had some good ideas and was excited to hear them all.

Yennnnnnnnn can we please leave early? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase? We wont tell~ Their teacher rolled her eyes at Ciri's request and shook her head.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games