Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Black Abyss {Literate RP Bar} {Grand Opening!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:04 pm
Snowe purred yawning slightly as he woke. He blushed as he looked at Ray. He all but could read the expression on his face. HIs paw's still lay gently on Ray.

"Good.. morning..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:09 pm
Rayven blushed back and yawned, but he stretched his wings out behind him and smiled. "How did you sleep?" He asked quietly.  

Xayvien

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:35 pm
Snowe blushed.

"Quite well actually."

His tail slowly unwrapped from Ray's waist as he spoke and he stretched it. He purred softly rubbing his eye's with the back of his paw.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:38 pm
Rayven smiled and unwrapped his tail from Snowe and reached for his shirt. "Suppose we should find someone who works her and get a Job." He said with a soft laugh afterward.  

Xayvien

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:39 pm
Snowe nodded and blushed pulling away from the warm and soft fur. He shivered gently feeling kinda cold and reached for his shirt sliding it on slowly.

"Yeah... we better..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:46 pm
Rayven smiled and blushed when he watched Snowe put on his shirt. "So...Do you think I could get a Job as Head of Security...? I think you'd make a cute Security Guard..." He blushed.  

Xayvien

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:48 pm
Snowe blushed and giggled.

"Yes... you would make a lovely security guard. Big and strong and ... you would look dead sexy in a uniform."

Snowe laughed and giggled.

"Yes... I might... or would I make a cuter waiter?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:58 pm
Rayven thought for a moment and smiled. "You'd look cute running around and taking orders from other people." He replied.  

Xayvien

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:12 pm
As he poured himself a glass of water he turned to two furs comign down the stairs he look over and said in his usally happy voice Morning Kids woudl you like breakfast. He gigles softly to himself and continued to look aorudn for Maki . I know shes down he i can smell ehr perfeum he though.

((Since raven the "owner" isnt here i think im going to appoint myself owner seeing as how ive been here the longest Any objections?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:24 pm
((I'm fine with that idea. :3))  

Xayvien

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:19 pm
SNowe laughed and then leaned over and gave Ray a quick kiss on the cheek blushing.

"Thank you..."

He sat back up and lowered his head smiling.

"Lets go see about those jobs..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:23 pm
Rayven nodded and went to walk with Snowe down the stairs towards the counter at the bar, wondering if anyone was here at the moment. "Seems like an empty place, but I'd be surprised if someone was here now..."  

Xayvien

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:25 pm
SNowe stayed behind Ray. He may have gotten alittle use to this fur. BUt others still scared him. He poked his head from around Ray.

"Jeeze... this place is... kinda... dead huh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:32 pm
((I'll post in a while... emo ))  

Xayvien

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:34 pm
((aww ok emo ))  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash