Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1203: Ayluin Saelion, Erik Leroux and Kro Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:33 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②иם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤①
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:46 am
User Image
User Image

Ayluin was in the kitchen cleaning up after making breakfast for Erik, Kro and himself. He had woken up early and already showered and all. He glanced outside and sighed a bit. It still looked pretty cold but he missed the fresh air which he usually had in abundance back home. This cold was very unusual to him and it kept him inside more than he liked. The moonelf shook his head and finished up the cleaning. He made sure to make the breakfast in a way that, if Erik woke up late today, his friend could warm it up if he wanted to have it warm. Ayluin never wanted to wake the other male unless he knew they needed to be up early.

The young man walked to the window in the kitchen and leaned on the windowsill looking outside. The outside had seemed much more inviting back in Summer, he really thought it was a tropical place. This cold had surprised him and he still wasn’t sure if he liked it much. But Soleil had other things that attracted him and made Soleil home. Driz who he was close with, Erik who he would love to think he was somewhat close to, keeping in mind they weren’t one to open up easily. The family was also a delight when Erik’s siblings came to stay, Kro of course. The moonelf glanced up to the bedrooms and smiled before he pushed away from the window and walked to the living room.

When he reached the table he picked up his mobile and opened up contacts looking for Driz’s number. It had been a few since they met up but he was really eager to have some time with his friend again. With Ceres of course if they preferred. Ayluin was fond of them both. He started typing a message and reread it before sending.

Katze Allemon-Schatten
      Good morning Driz. I hope you and Ceres are well. Do you want to meet up today? If you are able to. Of course Ceres is invited too if she wishes to join. It will be fun to see you both again. I’ll wait for your reply.

The moonelf smiled and put away his phone until he would hear it go off. That's what friends did here right? Meet up regularly. For a moment he glanced at the piano but Erik was asleep, so he decided against that. He didn’t want to wake them up before they did on their own. Instead he sat down on the couch and turned on the tv with low volume on a documentary about Africa. There was nothing wrong with starting the day slow.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Playlist : Link]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Home] xxx

[With : Erik, Kro (upstairs)] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

[Notables : special or eye catching things on Ay]
Royal mark on his forehead.

"Ay speaking"
OOC: Words Words xxx
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Quotes: xxx

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:10 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②③яם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦②
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:55 am
User Image
User Image

Ayluin walked quietly through the halls on the way to the kitchen. It was likely that Erik would still be asleep and he didn’t want to wake them up. To his knowledge they had no work or anything lately. Their interactions had gotten quite less ever since that one night. To be fair it was starting to worry the moonelf. He sighed a bit as he walked into the kitchen and started up the coffee machine. He still wasn’t a big coffee drinker, but Erik liked the brew and they might wake up soon. The moonelf turned on the water heater for himself and after taking eggs, lettuce, , cheese, tomatoes and cucumbers among other things from their respective places, he started to work on making a healthy sandwich for himself. He wasn’t sure if Erik would want to but he could make them one when they were good and well downstairs.

After finishing making his breakfast he brought it with him to the living room and sat down on the couch. He made the wall slide away to reveal the large tv and after turning it on and lowering the volume, the young man looked through the current programs before he settled on ‘Love Nature’ and sat back with his bread on his lap while he watched a documentary about wildlife. Before he came to Soleil, he barely had any knowledge of how nature really worked when it came to animals, even with him being able to speak to all of them, but by now he had seen plenty of these shows to know it wasn’t all that good and fluffy. Even his direct surroundings weren’t as safe as he thought, to which Erik and Driz could attest. It had been a learning curve, but he was getting better at taking it slow so he could actually process it smoother. Ayluin glanced up at roughly where Erik’s room would be. He felt nervous for some reason. But he had decided to see if he couldn't get Erik to sit down and talk about what happened between them some nights ago. He wasn’t as naive as to not be aware what it meant, what they had done. Yet, Erik had seemed ill inclined to have a conversation about it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Where : At home] xxx

[With : Erik and Kro?] xxx

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Dragon Ouragan

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Dragon Ouragan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:43 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
My Card My Voice My Residence: 1203 Pasadena My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

Erik had taken every chance he could get to take more hours at work. More hours meant more money, which was a very Erik thing, right? Definitely did not have anything to do with trying to avoid an awkward conversation with his roommate. Unfortunately, there was only so much overtime he could take, and now he was at the maximum hours he could work so he had to take the day off. Also he was dead tired and worn out. At later than normal he finally pulled himself out of bed. ”Morning routine. Probably ought to do that. But…effort…” Nope, most of it was going to be canceled due to lack of energy and interest. He did, at least, don his eye patch and brush his teeth as they were necessary to be even remotely presentable. Splashed some water on his face for good measure and to wake up just a bit more. Showering, brushing out his slightly tousled hair, and bothering with a shirt could wait until later when he was more awake.

He ambled downstairs, Kro riding upon his shoulder, and bee lined to the kitchen the moment he smelled the coffee brewing. He poured himself a cup and took a few sips before asking Kro where Ay was, if he was even up.
”Hmm, he couldn’t possible be in the only other room where there’s sound, could he?”
”Can it. I haven’t had enough coffee or my morning cigarette yet.”
”Oh great, nitro in a blender. How do you not have a warning label yet?”
He chose to ignore the bird this time, but took a couple more sips of coffee before he braved the living room.
”Morning,” he addressed Ay in a mumble before flopping down into a chair, barely managing to keep the coffee from spilling. ”I probably should have gotten breakfast while I was up. Oh well, I’ll just get something after I get my smoke…”
”You said that out loud, dumbass.”
”s**t.” This morning was already going so well, maybe he could stub his toe and make it just perfect. What else could go wrong?

========================
Gang: Kro and Ay Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Screw everything Observing Other Corvids: This should be fun.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:55 am
User Image
User Image

The moonelf was watching the show intently when he suddenly looked up from the screen when he heard footsteps from above. It sounded like his roommate was up. Ayluin glanced at the clock and noted the time. It was later than he had expected, but that didn’t matter. It did confirm to him that they were home at least. He focused back on the tv for now as he waited for them to show up. He didn’t expect it to be any time soon yet. He absentmindedly played a bit with the front locks of his loose hair as he did more often. In the background he could hear Erik moving about while he listened to the information given about monkeys and other primates in a place called Plettenberg Bay. While he had no clue where this ‘South Africa’ was, it interested the elf a lot and he was soon absorbed again by the show.

While Ayluin didn’t realize Erik was going to the kitchen because of this, when the young man walked past him and plopped down in a chair, the elf noticed most definitely. It pulled him from the show where monkeys were just being given milk, apparently a delicacy to them, and his gaze shifted from the television to his roommate and Kro. He smiled, happy to see Erik and Kro again for a change. "Good morning Erik and Mr. Kro." he said, his voice upbeat and hiding the nervousness he felt when he thought of what he wanted to talk about. Still, it could wait for now, Erik just woke up and came to the living room. Just as he thought that, he heard the other’s comment about breakfast and chuckled. "I had a feeling you might be hungry when you wake up. So I made sure to have enough ready ingredients in the fridge to make you an egg and salad sandwich, unless you would prefer I make something else?" he offered to Erik and Kro.

Of course he already had a guess that perhaps Kro would prefer something with more meat and the like, but he was well prepared. There was still plenty of meat available. Also because he still made sure to feed any crows and ravens that came knocking which would likely be the friends of Kro and Erik. Ayluin didn’t mind working on breakfast for all of them. In fact he liked it to be able to give his friends a tasty meal they could enjoy. Or he hoped they would enjoy it. While waiting for their answer he decided to give Erik more time and he glanced back at the documentary. It would be fun to own a monkey, he pondered. They definitely looked like a fun bunch.

User Image

[With : Erik and Kro] xxx

Royal mark on his forehead (fading as time passes).

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:41 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

My Card My Voice My Residence: 1203 Pasadena My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

He hadn’t been paying a bit of attention to what was on the tv. Ayluin liked nature stuff, or so Erik had gathered, and he doubted that he really needed to have random info about nature stored forever in his mind. They lived in a city by the sea, if it wasn’t local did it really matter? ”I’ll take anything beef you got! Anything in that category will do, wouldn’t want to be an overly demanding roommate after all.” Erik just rolled his eyes at the bird. ”Never heard of an egg and salad sandwich before, but yeah sure I’d be interested in trying it. Thanks.” Was it normal for someone to be perfectly happy about making breakfast for someone who had been too lazy to get it themselves? Didn’t seem like it to Erik, but then Ay was a rare bird, maybe it was just his nature. ”Great, I’m second guessing his intentions over a freaking sandwich. New Year’s Eve got me paranoid as hell. Well, more paranoid than normal.” Not that he was going to talk to the elf about it. Hell no, that topic had been buried so deep it had popped out the other side of the planet.

He wasn’t the only one guessing at intentions: Kro had picked up on something, he wasn’t sure what, but there had been something off about the glowworm. Had something happened, or was the graphic horror of that night finally coming to a head? He’d need to be extra observant and hopefully postpone that talk at least until the half-idiot had gotten his morning smoke in. Hell, sometimes he could feel the cravings and he had never smoked a day in his life, they were just that freaking strong in his little chick. And damn Erik could be an a** when the cravings hit. Kro knew if he let the half-idiot navigate a delicate situation (such as what he thought might be coming up) while the cravings were strong, they were both liable to end up on the street again, and he damn well knew Erik needed the stability Ay had been providing them the past few months. The proof was out there in the open: Erik was looking way more healthy (still decidedly underweight, but not to a scary degree), he felt comfortable enough to leave his belongings in his room without guarding them, and he had even shared a detail or two about his past! That was some serious freaking progress there, more than he had seen yet.

========================
Gang: Kro & Ay Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Tired Observing Other Corvids:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:50 am
User Image
User Image

Kro’s reply came as no surprise and Ayluin chuckled despite his current disposition. The bird was really funny in his opinion. When Erik had answered too, the elf nodded and got up. "Two breakfast meals coming up." he said and walked to the kitchen. It wasn’t like either meal was hard to do. Kro preferring his meat, also not surprising, raw the only thing he would need to cook was the egg and there were tools for that too. He plugged in the egg boiler again, washed his hands, took two eggs from the fridge and put them in before switching it on and turning to make the bread ready for the eggs. He also put on lettuce, tomato and some cheese. When the egg boiler pinged he peeled and sliced them, then put them on top. It was a recipe he had learned while visiting places in Soleil with food and drinks.

After he finished the meals he picked them up and walked back to the living room. "Here you go, enjoy. It’s as good a start to the day as any." he said and smiled at them, placing the food on the table and continuing to eat his own meal once he sat back down. He was still uncertain as to how to breach the subject. Ayluin didn’t want Erik to walk away insulted, or leave at all. He’d hate to see them end up back on the streets, scrounging up barely a meal. The thing was, that he had no experience starting these talks whatsoever. And of course it hadn’t escaped him that Erik himself seemed to feel better after smoking at least once since they shared the house. So he would keep that in mind too. "How have you been doing the past weeks?" he asked as a harmless topic for breakfast. He wasn’t going to focus on the tv when he had company, unless Erik wanted to eat in silence.

User Image

[With : Erik] xxx

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:57 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

========================

How the heck was the elf always so alert in the morning? Probably because he was a morning person and took care of himself, but logical answers weren’t what his grumpy brain wanted. Maybe after he finished this cup of coffee he could begin to feign alertness. Or maybe he just needed a cigarette. That could have been it. By the time he finished his coffee though, Ay had returned with breakfast. ”Thanks. Definitely a better start to the day than others I’ve had.” No need to elaborate there. He noticed Ay picking up a sandwich that had been on the table, he just hadn’t noticed it til now. ”Oh, you didn’t have to stop eating just to get breakfast for us. We could have waited. Thanks though.” Why did that make him feel guilty? The dumb elf had chosen to interrupt his own meal, no one had forced him, so why did he feel like he had been impolite? It was freaking annoying. However as he started eating he could feel a bit of the annoyance dissipate. ”Great, I’m hangry, nearly having a nic fit, and barely awake. I’m going to be a freaking barrel of rainbows this morning. Effin hell.” Some motivational speaker would say things were on the right path now that he had identified the problem, but he still felt like a honey badger in a box: shake it just a little bit and he’d spring out and maul someone’s face off. At least he could hide it well, hopefully.

”I’ve been kinda busy.” Why was there an edge to his tone? Like, “don’t push me or I will cut you” type of edge. He sighed, ”sorry, that’s just the nicotine withdrawal talking. I’ve…been ok, I guess. Working a lot, but that’s just how I am. Gonna save every penny I can so maybe the kids can come out and visit us more often? Or just have it on hand in case of emergencies? I don’t know, I’m not used to having extra money on hand. It actually feels weird taking a day off, even if it wasn’t my decision. Freaking overtime caps.” Yeah he was going to be needing that smoke break soon. ”Been enjoying having the house to yourself some?” Wait, why the hell did he ask that!? It might put thoughts of eviction in Ay’s mind and it was the dead of winter. He really did not want to spend another winter on the streets. Just then he finished up his breakfast then stood up, hopefully distracting Ay from answering. ”I’ll clean up the dishes later. I just need to step out and light up for a minute.” With that he headed out the nearest door and got a good ten to fifteen feet away from the house before pulling a cig out of his pocket and lighting it with a cheap lighter he always kept on him. This would give him some time to think and hopefully worm his way out of any trouble he was bringing. Only a moment later when he felt a chill wind barrel into his spine did he realize his mistake: he hadn't bothered with putting on shoes or a shirt, and now he was out in this frigid a** weather. "Some days it just doesn't pay to exist." Probably wouldn't be spending too much time outside then.

========================
Gang: Ay & Kro Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Several Observing Other Corvids: Good luck catching him Ay!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:07 am
User Image
User Image

Ayluin smiled and nodded. "You’re welcome. But better? Have you not been eating breakfast before work? You should really eat before leaving, it will help the entire day." the elf spoke, quite worried at the idea Erik may have been skipping meals just to get to work. But he also didn’t want his friend to feel smothered, so he wouldn’t press the issue. After all, Erik was a grown man and last he needed was someone fretting over him like a mother hen. When he sat back down and picked up his own breakfast he looked at Erik when he heard them speak about it but then he shrugged. "You’re welcome. There was no big interruption. I don’t mind." he said with a light chuckle. With Kro and Erik able to dig into their meal, the moonelf sat back with his own. The air felt a bit tense still, which Ayluin didn’t really favor but he wrote it off as a byproduct of what had happened and them still needing to talk about it. While it had been unexpected yet wonderful, Ayluin had to admit to a degree of confusion that had wiggled into his mind and a nagging feeling he couldn’t explain.

At least they could start slow, it was a resting day for Erik too after all. The moonelf listened to Erik as he replied to the question, though the sharpness kind of caught him off guard. Had he asked too much too soon? The young man was still wrapping his head around this cigarette business that his companion seemed to delight in. He himself didn’t feel any attraction to smoking, but he didn’t mind Erik smoking. And they often took it outside. Erik soon apologized though which did take a bit of edge off of it all and Ayluin nodded. He couldn’t argue with the man’s reasoning. "That is a very good idea really. It never hurts to be prepared. And it does help to keep money on the side for doing fun stuff with your loved ones. Better than only working and barely surviving at any rate." he said the latter with a smile.

Ayluin was a little surprised they wished to be working even now and he felt kind of bad about that, though he wouldn’t say it out loud. After all, Erik was his own person and while the elf caught himself before wishing it were otherwise and liked to hang out together more, in the end they just shared the same house. Ayluin pushed aside the feeling those thoughts gave him and when he heard the question that was quite easy to do. The elf wasn’t sure what to think of it, or how to take it. It wasn’t like he was bothered by Erik’s presence here. "It’s been very quiet." he started to reply but didn’t get much further as Erik got up and walked out of the house to go for a smoke. The elf blinked a bit as he watched them go without putting on as much as shoes or a jacket. "He is going to catch a cold or worse that way…" he muttered to himself more than anything.

Ayluin sighed a bit and shook his head before he picked up the plates that were finished, he didn’t pick up Kro’s plate unless they finished as well and brought them to the kitchen. It just didn’t sit well with him to leave it this way though and he was soon headed to the door, put on his shoes real quick and grabbed Erik’s shoes and jacket. Even if he risked getting yelled at, it was better than the other getting sick again. Not that the elf minded taking care of him of course, but no one liked being sick. Ay walked out of the door, shivered at the cold chill he felt almost immediately through his hoodie, but then walked on towards Erik. He thought he much preferred yesterday where he had been too busy to feel the cold, even if it had left him bruised at least. It had been for a good cause and at least it had been warm.

"Erik…" he said when he came close to the man. "I promise I will leave you to it, I know you need it, but here. You don’t want to get sick again do you?" he said and held out the shoes and jacket for Erik to take. Sure it might be longer before they would come back inside, but really. The only thing Ayluin worried about now was their health. And well, it did look like they preferred to have their smokes alone, so Ayluin wouldn’t overstay his welcome.

User Image

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:09 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

========================

Worst cig break ever. That’s how this was turning out. He had left in such a rush that he hadn’t even bothered to get dressed right for the cold and now he was out here just about to start shivering cause he had panicked. Real mature on his part. ”I sometimes forget you aren’t a completely mature specimen of your species. Other times it is painfully obvious.”
”Can it Kro.”
”Nicotine hasn’t quite hit yet, has it?” He flashed Erik a sardonic smile before he caught something in his friend’s expression he hadn’t been expecting. ”Wait, it’s this complicated? Oh s**t you really are making a mess of things.”
”I said can it.”
”I'm just gonna go inspect the grounds…yeah…” There were just some things he was not paid enough to do, and working out his chick’s psyche was one of those things. Maybe the glowworm would have better luck. Or maybe he’d have worse luck and they’d move to a new city. Kro wasn’t entirely sure but he’d go along with whatever went down.

Kro had only been gone a moment when Ay came out. Erik could hear the elf approach, but it didn’t matter, Ay had remembered the rule about announcing himself if he was in a blindspot. Course the elf had remembered something like that. Why couldn’t Ay be a pain in the a** and make this easier on everyone. ”You don’t need to be that cautious, I’m not going to bite your head off or anything,” he said as he turned around to face Ay, keeping his cigarette to his side and a little back so the smoke didn’t get to Ay. He took the shoes and jacket from Ay, but was at a slight impasse on putting them on with only one hand. ”You can go back in or you can stay out, whatever you want. You’re an adult as far as I know, and you don’t have to go running off at your own house if you don’t want. But if you wouldn’t mind moving off a bit? I don’t want the smoke to get you. It’s kinda bad for you, in case you didn’t know. Wouldn’t be surprised if that rainbow elf land you’re from doesn’t have cigarettes or nicotine or anything else that’s not sunshine and rainbows.” He’d wait for Ay to give him a little space before he returned the cig to his lips then set about putting the shoes and then the jacket on. Once his hands were free he’d hold the cig between two fingers and breathe out a long puff of smoke. ”I don’t really want to do it, but we need to talk about what happened on New Year’s Eve. Maybe you’ve been wanting to get it over with, I don’t know, but it’s been screwing with me and I guess I need to lay things out. I swear if you were anyone else I wouldn’t give a damn.” But why did it make a difference that it was Ay? He hadn’t entirely worked that out yet and it pissed him off. ”Just, let me finish this one off first, alright? I’d be an even greater pain to deal with if I didn’t.” There, a bit of humor to mask just how damn uncomfortable he was about the whole deal.

========================
Gang: Kro & Erik Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: *Internal Screaming* Observing Other Corvids:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:11 am
User Image
User Image

Naturally Ayluin had been cautious with approaching. He had seen that Kro wasn’t with Erik which meant that they might really startle if he would show up out of nowhere. Once he had announced himself though and offered the shoes and jacket he walked a bit closer and held out his arms so Erik could take them to put them on. Much like how Erik tried to avoid the smoke getting near him, the moonelf also made sure to stand out of the wind from the cigarette itself. He had inhaled cigarette smoke once before and it hadn’t been a pleasant experience. It caused him a bad coughing fit and it had taken a bit before it had stopped. Even when Erik turned to face him, they went to lengths to keep the smoke away and Ayluin gave an appreciative smile. He lowered his arms once his companion had taken their items and reached for the hood of his hoodie to pull it up over his head against the worst of the cold, while his breath still made little clouds from the difference in temperature. It was a lot less than the past weeks though.

The elf was a little surprised when they mentioned stepping aside though, at the same time it was touching that they were so careful about it. Ayluin smiled, nodded and stepped back a bit so he was out of the way of the smoke no matter what way it would blow. "We don’t, you are right. The first time I had an experience with the smoke was when a stranger accidentally blew some smoke my way and it caused me to cough pretty badly." he admitted about his inexperience with this odd habit. Ayluin was about to walk back to the house, not wanting to impose for too long, when he heard Erik speak about New Year’s Eve. He looked at them with a surprised expression. He only briefly entertained the thought if it was a good or bad thing that Erik didn’t dismiss it since soon after they continued about the cigarette.

A light chuckle escaped him when his companion joked about their own need for nicotine. "I was thinking the same thing and have ever since that night. It does feel like we need to talk about it. But I know how important your smoke is, so I didn’t want to ask before you had the chance to wake up well and had your smoke moment." he admitted and smiled a bit before a new cold gust caused him to shiver to what felt like his very bone. He wrapped his arms around himself before he turned a bit, still partly facing Erik. "I’ll g...go back inside before I f..freeze. But we can talk later. Unless you prefer to have the t...talk out here?" he said chittering a bit and then asked the latter just in case. Ayluin wouldn’t mind talking out here if Erik preferred, but he would at least take the remaining time of Erik’s smoke to warm up inside and put on his jacket before going back out.

[Address : 1203 Pasadena]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Thinking : So cold…] xxx

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:13 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

========================

For a moment he wondered just how much Ay knew about smoking, namely whether or not he knew that it was incredibly unhealthy and could definitely cause a slew of future health problems, but he didn’t bother with bringing it up just yet. It was his particular vice and he didn’t need anyone nagging him about it just yet. ”Good idea on your part, waiting. They say redheads can be fiery, and getting into a delicate conversation with one before he’s had a chance to light up could prove hazardous. Or at least unwise,” he replied with a wry little smile. Looking over to Ay, he just shook his head, ”get on back in the house before you freeze. I’m not having an adult conversation with an elf-style popsicle. I’ll be in when I’m in.” He shooed Ay off from a distance before returning to his cigarette. ”Damn elf always trying to be so considerate.” If the kid kept bending over backwards to accommodate people, he was liable to snap in half one of these days, or at least that was Erik’s opinion. ”So why should I care? I should just take what I can get and scram before he wisens up or gets broken. Yet I can’t. He’s too damn childlike for my own good.” He considered lighting up another one, just to give himself more time to think and silently fume, but he knew he needed to get back inside and get things over with, so with a heavy sigh he whistled for Kro then headed on in.

Unless he saw Ay lurking around elsewhere, he’d head back into the living room and flop down on the chair he had occupied earlier. He was really regretting not taking another cig, but he had gotten himself into this mess, and while he doubted he could get out of it, he could at least make his stand. ”I’m sorry about that night. I was pretty drunk and historically New Year’s Eve has been a bad day for me, so I was looking for ways to turn my luck around I guess. From what Kro tells me, I can get a bit…amorous when I’m drunk, and that’s what happened. I don’t know what your culture says about sex, whether you are then supposed to get married or whatever, but I didn’t mean anything so serious by it.” And now he was start to sound like a player, a designation he despised. ”That was actually my first time. Just thought I’d mention that in case it was sounding like I’ve been around a lot. I haven’t. Never even been on a date or anything. But yeah, I’m not looking for a romantic relationship, I’m just not ready for something like that. I don’t even make friends that easily, lovers are more difficult. I don’t really know what you mean to me, but I really hope you don’t throw me out. And not just cause I don’t want to be homeless again. I kinda don’t want you to be mad at me just cause I want you to be on ok terms with me, if that makes any sense?” Yep, it was official, he had probably just talked himself out of a home and friend. But it was probably better that way, in the end at least. It would snub off any burgeoning feelings that may or may not have been showing up.

========================
Gang: Kro & Ay Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: - Observing Other Corvids: Almost out of reserves…

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff