Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Market (Trading ONLY) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:55 pm
I think this belongs here more than anywhere.

IF ANYONE EVER PMS ME TO BEG FOR GOLD AGAIN YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM EVER WINNING A GIVEAWAY PRIZE FROM ME AND I'LL ENCOURAGE OTHERS DOING GIVE AWAYS TO DO THE SAME.

When you take into account that most people WANT the July 2004 items of the Ninja Headband and Kitsune Mask, and that's what they're trying to save their gold for, it really would be a shame to miss a chanve to win one.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:18 pm
Hi. I'm on a quest to get fox items..I have a fox ears right now will anyone sell me one for 1000goldPlease pm me for offers if you have a fox tail you don't want.  

Kyubi no Youko

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:22 pm
Kyubi no Youko
Hi. I'm on a quest to get fox items..I have a fox ears right now will anyone sell me one for 1000goldPlease pm me for offers if you have a fox tail you don't want.

*nostalgic* I use to donate fox items to the Fox Foundation, a charity thread! but no... I have no extra fox items now...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:34 pm
Zrana
Kyubi no Youko

*nostalgic* I use to donate fox items to the Fox Foundation, a charity thread! but no... I have no extra fox items now...
Oh well...Whats the fox foundation...maybe I can ash for a fox tail there surprised  

Kyubi no Youko

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:42 pm
Kyubi no Youko
Zrana
Kyubi no Youko

Oh well...Whats the fox foundation...maybe I can ash for a fox tail there surprised

it's been so long since I've been there, I don't even know if it's still active. the waiting list was HUGE last time I was there in April.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:48 pm
Zrana
Kyubi no Youko
Zrana
Kyubi no Youko

it's been so long since I've been there, I don't even know if it's still active. the waiting list was HUGE last time I was there in April.
That's ok now someone agreed to sell it to me for 1700k....I'm so happy now.  

Kyubi no Youko

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:31 pm
Accepting donations of any kind big or small for a headband and kitsune mask please help a poor begger  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:07 pm
ok i am tradin a bikerhelmet, black olympic shirt, 444gold, and foxears, for a ninja head band. PM me offers.¬_¬;  

yinsha

Pandora Nightflower

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:19 am
HELLO!

I have to sell...

-black skull biker helmet for 3000, 400 highest bid
-black punk band for 1500 (buy only)
-prisoners pants for 1200
-noise maka for 800

Please, the profit goes to me starting/moving my guild to the GGN, and my guildmembers aren't listening to me when I say it's bloody expensive.

Help me fulfill my dream! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:35 pm
Pandora Nightflower
HELLO!

I have to sell...

-black skull biker helmet for 3000, 400 highest bid
-black punk band for 1500 (buy only)
-prisoners pants for 1200
-noise maka for 800

Please, the profit goes to me starting/moving my guild to the GGN, and my guildmembers aren't listening to me when I say it's bloody expensive.

Help me fulfill my dream! ^^

hhmmmmm. Alright. I'll buy the noise maka of you to help you get your guild going xd That, and I think they're funny...Just start the trade when you're online... smile  

LamingtonQueen

claZa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:57 am
I used to go to the Fox items thread in the Charity, however that was ages ago. I think (and do hope) that they're still alive sweatdrop .
I'm thinking of selling a NM scarf//Dec letter. I reserve the right not to sell. If you're bidding, I'd prefer at least 50k gold xp
I'm planning on selling a Jan letter too, and also a July.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:18 pm
I have 2342g plus willing to trade the face veil green stockings and the boppin blue head gear thing all for a july letter it's all I have now I'll try working up some more cash ta!  

BluedragonJade

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:28 pm
The stuff I'm wishing for is in my siggie.

At the top of the list of what I'd like the most, would be a Hitai-ate.

Since many folks are trying to get one, then I give my second desire: a Spiked Collar (or Cross Collar, just as nice and goth).  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:58 pm
My list (in order of priority:
1. Hitai-ate
2. Black collar w/ cross

It's only two things at the moment, but really that's all I want right now.

Neekroo

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:34 am
my wishlist: inner fire kimono
yup... thats all i want..... 3nodding  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games