Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

zeroangelwings

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:33 pm
my real name's zack, and i live in kansas. i like to sell donation items in the marketplace, and it's not for any specific reason I'm just a greedy little b*****d.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:34 pm
Hi! Im Vincent(1993 mrgreen )
Im living in the canada...i subscribed a gaia 2 year and half ago...im still poor xD
I Luv a lot video games and gaia...
I luv (again x3) the market palace...because i found lot of items we cant found in shop and i can get a lot of gold bu selling ting,and bought somme items xD

Oh yea...if there sommeting you dont understand...
IT NORMAL! I TALK FRENCH AND ENGLISH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE! scream

blaugh  

vincent1993

Vixen Rose Whip

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:39 am
WEEEEE! My first post in this guild!

Kay, my real name is Noel, and I'm a picese (possibly spelled wrong) I'm 14 and live in California. I use the market place to sell things cheap. My motto is, you can sell a lot of things at a low price quicker than you can sell one thing at a high price. I sell just to make my avie pretty, and I'm saving up for something, but I don't know what it is just yet.
Also, I'm an anime addict, and my fav is Fruits Basket! I even have a Toharu rice ball purse! It is kawaii! heart 4laugh And I love musicals, and dream of seeing the plays, The Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, And Jekyll & Hyde.
So, that's about it. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:56 am
i'm not really a hermaphrodite
it's all a shaaaaaaaaaaaam D;
lolol that's the first question people always ask me.

um, i'm a nice person. i kinda suck at making conversation if i don't know you. pretty much what i talk about with friends is all "HAY REMEMBER THAT TIME," "WASN'T THAT GUY FROM SECOND GRADE SO UGLY?"

yeah. and i love myself. a little bit too much. it shows sometimes 4laugh

o u

[Insanitie101]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:36 pm
Hi I'm Carli, or Mistoffelees.
Insanitie101 is the username I use on almost every site I go to.
I've had an account here a long time but only just started using it.
Right now I'm using the marketplace as a way to get rid of some of the stuff I've collected in GaiaTowns and to buy other things having to do with GaiaTowns because making stuff is fun. mrgreen
I also like playing cards/blackjack on Gaia and I'm trying hard to get into the forums but I'm not good at keeping track of posts. (Maybe this guild will be good for me)
Uhm ... I love music and drawing and comics.
I'm not really a boy but I liked the male avatars better. whee And this one was the closest I could get to looking like me.
I'm 18, going to college in the fall and I live in massachusetts.
This is my favourite emoticons mrgreen <---
And well ... I suppose that's all. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:44 pm
my names justin i live in TEXAS and my goals are to get dark halo katana and metal plated ninja head band and to anybody how reads this any donations will help because im poor 6000 all i have lol ninja  

17itachi

Akito_Agito_Light_Dark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:26 am
1.iam a areis
2.i speak n english n spanish
3.iam 16 n i live n b-more i was born n atlanta than moveed 2 harlem now iam here
4.lol this is tru iam poor  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:02 pm
I wirte comics, syndicated and not, I've written a novel and I'm writing more.

I do Avi art and fanart for my stuff.

I'm looking for people who've read Margaret Weis's stuff.

Mostly I sit around on gaia because I have ADHD and can never pay attention.  

I am The Compendium

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iNeo

9,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:18 pm
Hi, my name is Neo_aisha_girl (Neo) and I make cool graphics. I started Gaia about 5 months ago and...is brainless.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:28 am
Hi everyone. I'm Terri. But I go by Kairen. I'm 17 years old and have been on Gaia for 4 months, I love anime....and i'm a total computer and video game nerd. I love to draw, but I don't know why i'm on Gaia so much.....just a way to waste time I guess. Because I don't have many friends, and I don't have anything else to do besides look at the marketplace and play in the guilds. So yeah, i'm a wanderer. I'm a pessimist also, so don't pay attention to what I just said. X_x Anyways, hello everyone.  

Draconis Fafnir Malfoy

Niteshade903

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:26 am
i've been on gaia for a little over a year and a half.
my current goal is to buy a devil tail
i haven't even reached half a million just yet, but i'll be there soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:29 am
vincent1993

Oh yea...if there sommeting you dont understand...
IT NORMAL! I TALK FRENCH AND ENGLISH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE! scream

blaugh
that's awesome cool heart  

Niteshade903

Banana Purin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:46 pm
My name is Roxxi.
Drawing is my life. I like Gaia towns and I remember when I first joined gaia.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:49 pm
My name is Andy I live in the market and exchange forums occasionally the Gd and mini shops forums and other than that i'm questing a sash and someone just pm'ed me asking to join so I did.  

Lazydude33

Newbie Hunter

luckyrabbit13

O.G. Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:07 pm
names lorrane <3 yes some may say that it's spelt wrong... i say it is... but that's the way its spelt on my birth certificate gonk
anyway ^-^ i'm 14, 15 on september 13th yes heart i was born on friday the 13th <3 15 minutes to midnight twisted ... i'd love to say that i was sooper evil or something just to terrify someone super superstitious but... sadly no biggrin my friends say that im exactly opposite... as many would say, apparently im super hyper and happy ... i space out a lot ... dunno why... and i've got a horrible memory... maybe it's some sort of selective memory loss... cuz i only forget important things... like the formula to some super hard equation... >.< i hate that...
i like writing though im terrible at it.. or atleast i think so.. others say that i'm very good but i think they're just saying that as to not hurt my feelings.. >.< apparently i'm super innocent too... cuz i know nothing about anything that needs knowing... i hardly curse -when they're around- and i do everything mommy and daddy tell me too <3 ninja supposedly ninja
lorrane's a good little girl... or is she... see ya around or maybe not... if you're ever bored, PM me cuz i always am... gonk  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games