Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:30 am
Quietly Antha returned to the two, the blush gone from her face again, and took a good look at Vikteren, worried obviously. Nicolae, annoyed finally with the entire ordeal and figuring Vikteren could continue on his own, laid his hand on his little sister's shoulder and mumbled a little goodbye before vanishing into the night air. Antha paid no attention to him however, simply drew closer as he left. "Are you alright?" she asked softly, curiosity tinging her voice.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:55 am
+Rotting Lunacy+
Quietly Antha returned to the two, the blush gone from her face again, and took a good look at Vikteren, worried obviously. Nicolae, annoyed finally with the entire ordeal and figuring Vikteren could continue on his own, laid his hand on his little sister's shoulder and mumbled a little goodbye before vanishing into the night air. Antha paid no attention to him however, simply drew closer as he left. "Are you alright?" she asked softly, curiosity tinging her voice.

"I'm--" he looked up, muddied eyes meeting hers for a moment. "Yes. I am fine. Merely a little--a little disoriented, now. It is better out here." He refocused on keeping himself upright and moving, then. And tried not to think about how odd it was for anyone to concern themselves with a vampire. Most humans would--but she's not precisely a human, is she?--have left him there, unconcerned with the fate of one whom, in their eyes, was already dead. There was the barest hint of tensing in his shoulders. "We should leave. Sleet's territory most likely extends farther than the catacombs, and they are able to move about the surface, now."

((OOC: I think I killed the guild. eek ))  

Vikteren
Crew

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:41 pm
"I agree," she said softly in reply, extending her hand as if to say she'd lead him. Snowflakes had fallen as a net into her hair and on her clothes, bright spots in appearance for the contrast from her dark green and black dress. The book, however, was held protectively under her free arm to shield it. After all, what would Antha do if the book was damaged? "Come with me. Satis House isn't very far at all." Mentally she mapped it out: down two blocks, to the right, down another block, and finally down an old dirt road that required constant maintenance so that the swampy mud on either side of it wouldn't engulf it whole. There you would come to the crooked little house that, if you looked hard enough, was actually an intricate wooden masterpiece. And if there was ever any doubt, the wrought iron gate a little ways before it with the oh so appropriate name of Satis House worked into the center would confirm the location.
True, it wasn't what you might call Mayfair standard on the outside, but it did have a certain dark, chilling charm to it inside that Antha had gradually polished until it gleamed with perfection.
In this house very few Mayfairs had tred more than once. Soon after Antha had claimed her place among the family, she had insisted on hosting her aunt Bianca's wake in her house, though merely for spite. After that, hardly a soul had ever set foot in the house again. And that was the way Antha liked it; there were just some things that she couldn't have her fearful, anti-occult family or friends meddle in.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:47 pm
((Continued in Satis House thread.))

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:11 am
After laeving the Talamasca Sabata went straight for the graveyard. He had no intention of sleeping, he had something else in mind. He went straight for the Mayfair clock. A quick glance upwards told him where North was, he stood infront of the crypt facing that direction, the "12" of the clock. Raising both his hands he conjured 11 spheres of light floating infron of each crypt. He began to speak, it was soft, almost unaudible.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:36 pm
After a while Sabata let the sphere's vanish. He slumped down. The exercise, something he had learned in his travels, was meant to test his mental endurence. He was tired and needed to feed. He walked out of the graveyard.  

ninja of Persia

Starr The Fallen

5,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:49 pm
Starr appeared sitting ontop of a big tombstone, her silver eyes glowing in the darkness. A black glare from the moon shone deep within them. She smiled revealing a long fang of hers. She looked up into the night's sky, looking at the vibrant stars. She heard some rustling about and did not move a muscle. Listening to what was being said and listening to footsteps. She continued to stay silent, then SHattered the cold silence around her by chuckling a bit. "My, my this place seems to be growing on me. It reminds me of the cemetary back home." She then gazed up at the moon. Watching the light dance in the night sky.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:41 pm
Raid sat behind a tombstone with a small knife,he was sharpining it with a small rock.After he finished he stood up and dusted off his cloths.''What a nice night.''Raid walked around slowly wanting somthing to do.He stoped in front of a tall tombstone.''Hmm whats this?''  

Kayles The Evil One

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:22 pm
{He wonders in grave yard looking for a tomb stone.
Rentetsu: Tomb stones deaths enigma, so mysterious I wonder what fraises that most have."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:39 pm
Rentetsu:"So raid the bug spray man are we gonna settle this fight". (In a bit of an calm tone with his back turned.)
{He turns around slowly and looks at him with a slight smirk on his face.

Rentetsu

Dreaming Alice

Dangerous Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:56 pm
Rani clamly walked into the graveyard smiling and thought oh how i love the graveyard its so ..dead. as her smile wided as she contiued to walk.  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff