Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate YGO RPG: Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:12 pm
"I'm glad he's dead. I don't ever want to see him again." Seto commented, he fell silent, staring at the floor carefully.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:15 pm
Jounouchi sat down beside Seto. "Ya, I guess I don't know quite how you feel, but a lot of people are with you on that one."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:23 pm
" Yeah, including me..he was a terrible man. But living there did help Seto take over the company and get us away from him." Mokuba commented.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:26 pm
"I guess in a weird way, Seto got created by him. That explains Death-T and everything else I guess... or at least gives a good reason." Jounouchi thought out loud.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:32 pm
" Yeah..It's thanks to our stepfather hes like this. But he had to be the way he is for us." Mokuba replyed looking at Joey not realizing he was meaning to think it, not say it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:16 pm
Seto looked at Mokuba carefully. "Hai.... He threatened..... He threatened.... To hurt Mokuba if I didn't let him..... Do things to me." Seto confessed.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:35 pm
Mokuba looked shocked, he didnt know this much. " What did he make you do...if that is..you feel ok saying.I have suspicions, but I dont wanna jump to conclusions." Mokuba replyed with anger in his voice but he hugged his brother to him." But if you dont wanna say anything right now...or ever..I understand.." Mokuba whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:39 pm
"He made me.... Do stuff.... Things that didn't.... Feel right," Seto commented. "He..... He..... Abused me."

Seto was trembling now, as if saying it would cause more pain.

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:42 pm
Mokuba hugged him tighter, he did'nt wanna make Seto more unconfortable, especially around him." It's ok now..and I'm so sorry that happend to you..you dont have to say anymore if it hurts you so bad Seto." Mokuba commented in a conforting tone.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:45 pm
Seto nodded, he fell silent again. "I hate him." The other murmered, finally. "I hope he died a terrible death, one of complete pain and suffering and I hope he rots in hell."  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:53 pm
Mokuba rubbed Setos back, hoping it would confort him a little more." He's good as dead Seto, and he is'nt coming back. And I'm certain hes rotting." Mokuba replyed with the same amount of hate in his voice as Seto had. How dare his stepfather lay as much as a finger on his brother. Though he did get his good share of strikes by their stepfather, it was obviously nothing compared to what he did to his brother behind closed doors. It was thanks to him that he didnt endure much of the abuse. He owed Seto a great deal for that. Thinking this Mokuba tightened his grasp around his trembling brother trying to hold back some sobs.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:09 pm
"Hai.... I'm glad that he's not here...." Seto commented, relaxing now, he was tired after the day's events.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:15 pm
Mokuba smiled and became content seeing Seto was better. "You wanna head to bed?" Mokuba asked pulling away a little looking at him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:36 pm
"Hai." Seto commented, yawning slightly, scrunching up his nose a bit, something that only Mokuba got to see before this.

Seto always scrunched up his nose after a yawn like that, always. "Where am I sleeping at?"

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:47 pm
" I'm not sure, I'll go ask Yugi if we can stay here tonight. If not we'll go home to the mansion. " Mokuba answered standing up about to go talk to Yugi.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff