Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:17 am
OoC: Lol, everyone, relax, it's ok if we make a few typos, that will happen, and you don't need to be extremely precise when you make these posts. Just have fun with it.

By the way, we still need members for team III, As I said, people who recuit will be handsomely rewarded.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:39 am
btw.. its 3 teams of four.. not four teams of 3.. cuz uhh whos sand chimera??? lol. ok.... i wanna be handsomely rewarded!! lol.. but no one.. will.. play.. wah..

now i wait for penguin..  

Evil Ducky Man

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:23 am
No, I said I just need members for team 3, I didn't say anything about a team of three. And I'm not sure, I think one person wanted a custom A.N.B.U name.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:17 pm
OOC: Amari, I told my little sister about this rp. ^^ She said she'll think about joining, maybe a hunter nin though. ^_^  

Lu Shi

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:28 pm
OoC: Ok, thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:09 pm
Yeah but on the Anbu Leaders.. you have Sand Chimera.. That makes 4 teams? But you said we only have 3 teams. Whos sand Chimera then?  

Evil Ducky Man

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:16 pm
OoC: I actually ment senbon which in itself is a long slender needle-like weapons. Even though it can be used as an adjective I suppose that yes I was being redundant..but you know what? Oh well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC:

-Coming across Reiha's fight with Wanaru and one that was being reffered to as Kouji, his eyes look upon the muscle signature of Wanaru. His eyes watch the movements of his arm he watches as Wanaru moves to strike at Mamba with his sickle but this time it wasn't just any ordinary stike he could see the chakra flowing up the blade of the sickle. Moving as if having no feet using the whteness around him as a tactical advantage he pulls a ninjatou from his back and slings it at the last link of the chain still attached to the sickle. He watches from his camoflague as the ninjatou blade fits perfectly into the link of the chain causing the chain to become connected to the tree just behind Wanaru. He watched wanaru slash with his sickle to no avail, as it slides out of his hand and spins back around to slash through the base of the tree with it's chakra-laced blade. The Tree slowly starts to tip over, his eyes widen as he moves as quickly as he can to drop beside Mamba and grab her into his arms before she herself got smashed by the tree. This wouldn't have been an issue if he thought that she would have been able to see that the tree was falling in the snow fall. Setting her down at a previously fallen tree he looks to her-

"I trust you're alright?"

-Not waiting for a response he goes back to the tree to find that only Wanaru had fallen victim to it's destructive weight. Taking a senbon form his belt he slides it into the ear of the whimpering and helpless Wanaru as he crouched over the lengthy log of the tree. Forcing the needle in he puncture's the brain instantly ending the suffering for the Renegade leader. Pulling his remaining ninjatou from it's sheath as he felt slight vibrations in the log themself, using his adapted spherical sight he could see the figure of the one identified as Kouji coming from both sides of him. Kage buushin no jutsu...what a crafty idea. I don't think I'll be able to handle this one on my own...cause I'm still recovering from the Open Gate. Rolling forward lettign his legs land on each side of the now deceased Wanaru he reaches over and grabs his other ninjatou that was securing the sickle to the tree. Grabbing the chain after securing his ninjatou back in their sheath he waits for the two figures of Kouji to stand above him ready to pounce. But before they could he swung the chain over his head causing the sickle to take flight and slice throughthe air catching both by surprise as they both vanish in blasts of smoke decending into the air. Both were clones...well damn... He sat their still waiting in the cover of the snow and log for the true assailant to come forth. His eyes started checking the distance for Kouji but first he found Cougar whom was also being jerked around by the Kage Buushin no Jutsu of two individuals. I hope he realizes it soon enough.. Then his eyes caught Wolf in his sights. Crap...he's in trouble...but it's almost night time...thank god tonight brings a new moon. He finally spotted Kouji. He found that he was going after Mamba. Looks like the swine has a crush.. He left Kouji to Mamba cause she looked to be able to handle him on her own. Instead he turned his attensions back over to Wolf. Dropping the sickle and chain he takes to the tree branches once again to gain ground faster, he sild into action right behind Wof bringing his arms up into an X position to block a kick to Wolf's head.

"Hey Wolf? Are you alright?"

-He said as he watched Wolf get up to make for small retreat session. I'll take that as an I will be.. struggling for a moment with the powerful leg of this nin, he arched his back a little bit as a shrill of pain ran up its length. Grr...that hurt... Spinning around with his right leg extended he did all he could just to get the pressure off his back-

"Konoha Senpuu!!"

-His attack catching the other leg of the opponent, he was hopign to shatter it, but that attack was more or less forced so it was no where near full strength. He watched as the nin flipped over, catching himself with his hand and sending himself backwards along the ground to gain so distance. This doesn't look good...I'm not sure if I'll be able to make assured movements if this lasts for much longer. That's ok..I just need to stall until nightfall...then Kaiq can go primal. These were his last thoughts before he saw a barrage of shuriken being thrown his way, taking out his ninjatou he makes several manuvers to parry and deflect plenty of the shuriken but he could halt a few which ended up landing strikes again his arms. Wincing from the pain he croushes and secures himself as the blood from the gashes begin trickle down his arms. Turning his vision on himself he looks to his arms and sees that the cuts thankfully missed his muscles, they'd just caught skin and nothing more. With the sky growing darker by the minute he came to smile as he heard the tale-tell signs of Wolf's transformation. Taking to a retreat himself he let's the primal Kaiq take care of that nin as he finds a nice spot to bandage up his arms-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:19 pm
OOC:
biggrin My power.. lol.. sorry if im being cheap.. i could make myself weaker in my normal state.. and say this is what makes up for it.

BoT (Back on Topic):

The enraged Kaiq in his wolf state made his strength, agility, accuracy. All of them increased incredibly. His rage multiplied his strength as he crushed more and more rocks and bones. It seemed as if the more Kaiq caused destruction, the more he would grow. The snow shinobi had to think of a plan to destroy the Kohona ANBU. One of them cast some ice to pelt at Kaiq, but nearly effected him. He wasnt a humongous beast, but he was larger then usual and crushed the ice as it was thrown at him. The blizzard they cast didnt seem to effect Kaiq as his thick layor of fur protected him from the coldness.  

Evil Ducky Man

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:28 pm
-As Wanaru slashed again Reiha didn't notice to Chakra in it. All of a sudden Silver Fox grabbed her, he was so fast she didn't know who it was until he set her on the ground. He asked if she was alright and then killing Wanaru.-
"C..captain.."
-She said to herself, blinking, surprised that she missed the falling tree. She was so shocked that she just stood there as Silver Fox destroyed the two Kouji figures. Silver Fox then ran off leaving her and Kouji alone.-
"Heh...see? He abandoned you... he cares about his other teamates more, .saving you from that simple attack...you proved to be nothing to him.. just a weak member..come to me...and join our group."
-Reiha woke up to reality and glared at Kouji. He ran at her with speed faster than before.-
'What is he thinking? and...what's this? He didn't have this much speed before.'
-She took out two needles and threw it at her opponent. He was so fast that she couldn't tell that he dodged it. He was now behind her, using one sai to injure her left arm.-
"Ahhh!"
-Reiha let out a cry as she felt pain hitting her arm. She quickly jumped to forward, holding her left arm. She stood there, while her blood stained the snow as it slowly dripped from her wound.-
"Y..you..."
-Kouji smirked and licked the blood on his sai.-
"I like you... your blood tastes so good...maybe I'll even bathe in it when you're dead...along with your comrades...and you see..Wanaru was just a ploy..I am...the true leader...."
-Reiha stepped back a few steps. She let go of her left arm and held one kodachi.-
'What?...so he used Wanaru to get us tired and weakened...he'll pay for this...'
-Kouji stood there looking at her. Reiha jumped back and started to form seals but Kouji was faster. She was now surrounded by eight figures of Koujis.-
"Kage buushin no jutsu..huh?"
-Reiha jumped up as all of them tried to attack her, she threw her kodachi at one and managed to take some needles out throwing them at the others. She landed on the snow softly. All of them dissapeared.-
'He got out that fast?..where is he? where?'
-Reiha stepped to her left slowly observing her surroundings. She noticed a different shape in the tree behind her. She threw another needle-
"There!"
-Kouji caught the needle and smiled. Reiha jumped back once more.-
"hm...not bad..."
-He ran again, this time she wasn't able to see him. She didn't care what the power difference was, she just wanted to complete her task. Something came at her and she stabbed it. Opening her eyes she sees one of the bandits, his eyes wide open as he dies by her thrust.-
"Good job miss mamba...I almost missed that...let's play some more...this time I'll suffer you...then you can consider joining... "
-Kouji hand motioned and more members came behind the trees. They all charged at her one by one but failing to kill her. With only her right arm, she slashed every man Kouji ordered to kill her.-
"Are you afraid to fight me because I'm a girl Kouji? Or is it you don't want to kill me?"
-Kouji laughed and glared at her this time his eyes looked as if she made him serious. He took out another sai and motioned her to come.-
"You know...I don't like your attitude... just let me kill you now."
-Reiha ran towards him this time forcing her left hand to hold her other kodachi. She formed some seals while holding both kodachis. Kouji ran at her ready for her attack.-
"Gekidoku, hakisuteru!"
-She spit poison in his eyes right before they clashed their weapons one last time, blinding him as she stabbed him in the stomach with both kodachis. Using some more strength, she pulled them out and stepped back. Kouji lifted his head and smiled.-
"H..how did...you?"
"You underestimated me...and know this...I'll never be used...by anyone..I only do what I have to do..."
-Reiha watched as he fell to the ground. She sat near a tree; leaning on it's trunk, while putting some medicine on her wound before bandaging it.-
"I wonder...is everyone else ok?...I...I should help..."
-She tried to stand but sat back down. She frowned.-
"So I wasted too much energy huh? But...I can't..I must..help them.."
-She forced herself to walk towards the sound of a wolf.-
'That must be Kaiq...'
-Reiha continued to walk. Behind a tree she saw Silver Fox bandaging himself. She ran over to him.-
"C...captain!...are you alright? Wait...you need to put this on it first before bandaging..."
-She quickly unbandaged his arm, put some medicine on it, and then re-bandaged it. She looked at him, he seemed out of energy.-
"What happened to you?...and...is everyone alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:09 pm
Kaiq
Yeah but on the Anbu Leaders.. you have Sand Chimera.. That makes 4 teams? But you said we only have 3 teams. Whos sand Chimera then?

OoC: Now that I remember it, the sand chimera is for the Hunter-nin leader. I forgot I had that extra team, but if you think about you, it is four teams in total, my mistake. I'll continue when either of my members make a post.

UPDATE - Oh, and because of inactivity, Mamani and Kio-Kun are taken out of the rpg.

I will now remove them from the list. Sorry guys. =/  

|_Amari_

Razoru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:55 pm
OoC surprised k i only killed about 2 people and one ran away because he was forced here not being one of the real bandits.

IC:I hear Reiha scream and I looked the way i heared the scarem and i saw her and one of the enimes fighting and seeing that she was kinda loseing and i stand up ready to go help her i hear a sound and saw her stab the girl and was relived.I looked the other way and saw Kaiq i his wolf form and i satyed and rested watching the increable force of Kaiq going and killing these people.

"Hey Silver Fox are u alright and is Black Mamba alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:56 pm
-His eyes lifted as he saw Reiha coming his way. He was more relieved than anything to see her, for in his condition he wasn't going to be able to handle another of the group of Snow Nins. Pulling forth his mask and latching it just inside of his cloak he looked over at Reiha and smiled as she treated his wounds. How fortunate our squad is to have her... He smiled warmly in the bitter cold of the blizzard even though most of it was being blocked by the row of intertwined trees that stood behind their position-

"Do you remember that lost clan of the Mist that had been wiped out?"

-He looked to her as she had given him a nod remembering that information from previous missions briefings concerning different clans-

"Yes, I remember..."

"Well...I fought one of the surviving members of the long lost clan..I: used up plenty of my chakra breaking the Demonic Ice Mirrors she had trapped me in...I even had to use the Open Gate. Anyway...that clan has one less member now...And my body is feeling the effects of using the celestial gate. But at any rate..there are 3 more of them at best. Two are playing around with White Cougar and the other has the displeasure of seeing Gray Wolf under a New Moon. I suppose Kouji met his end?"

"Yes, and it turns out that Kouji was the true Leader and not Wanaru."

"I figured as such...Wanaru fell far too easily for him to have control over these advanced Shinobi. At anyrate I knew you could handle him better than I could in my state."

-He arcs his back slightly stretching the sore muscles there-in. He Winces as his spine is wracked with another wave of pain-

"I wish one of us packed some soldier pills...so that we could at least get back to Konoha with our heads held high instead of dragging our feet."

-He sat their silent for awhile as he observed the other two members of his squad in their battles-

"We're counting on you Kaiq..."  

PenguinNoJutsu

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:37 pm
-Reiha sat next to Toshiro. She watched as he stared at his comrades fighting their battles.-
"I'm sure they can handle them...."
-She can tell her captain was still in pain. Reiha then searched her pocket and pulled out a bottle. It had blue liquid in it. She held it in front of him.-
"Silver Fox, use this. Before the mission, I made some medicines with my mother's special herbs. It's a pain reliever and it also regenerates strength."
-Silver fox drank the medicine in one gulp. Reiha smiled, hoping that her medicine would help.-
"Back there...when you saved me...I just wanted to thank you for it...I would have died on my first ANBU mission and be a failure in my family. So...just rest a bit alright, I'll stay awake. I owe you one."
-Reiha searched the forest for any traps left by the bandits or any other members that will try to attack them.-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:10 pm
OoC: Wow, you guys kick a**, I don't even wanna RP right now, I'd rather watch ya'll's. v_<  

|_Amari_

Nuclear Riot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:16 pm
|[ I won't be on for a couple of days. Just so you all know. @_@ ]|  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games