Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CuteLittleRin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:28 pm
I'm 13 , i have a lil sis and i like harry potter.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:04 pm
Bonjour everyone...
I'm Natasha and I'm from Paris, France.
I'm 19 and I love the Harry Potter Books. I'm espicially fond of Remus and Hagrid.
I wish I had a friend like hagrid growing up. That would have totally sweet...
heart heart  

Corashna

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:37 am
Hey this is Tifagirl once more. I am 14 years old and my nick neam is k. I am also in charge of the rp stuff on this guild. I ask you one thing. If you have any ideas or anything for the rp please PM as soon as possible. I am going to make more then one rp here but there is only one so far till i have more ideas. And PLEASE help me with this. And join the rp that i made. Please come and injoy. I need characters.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:32 am
Hello!! biggrin My name is Ashlyn, I'm 14 but turning 15 in November...umm..Oh! and Of course I LOVE HARRY POTTER heart heart . I also like Japanese Stuff, the language in particular because im currently studying it at School...YAY YAY..I LOVE HP!!!! biggrin  

skeledragon

AnnasFollies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:10 am
im NovacPinwheel, im 13, i love harry potter, anime, and role playing....and cosplaying.... whee  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:24 pm
Hi I'm Orange Leather and i'm 13. I LOVE HARRY POTTER.

Other things I love
1 Music
2 Manga
3 Full meatal Alchemist
4 Green Day
5 The color green
and so much more

Orange Leather

Nanitorei

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:32 pm
hi im nani and i love harry potter whee heart i like anime manga and music too 3nodding whee ah im 13 ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:09 pm

Name: Jenny but you can simply call me Dark.
Favor Characters: Lucius Malfoy, Lily Evans, Harry potter, Mcgonnagall(sp), Fleur and Remus.
♥ Mangas, anime, drawing and pop music.

-Waves at Nani- wink

Darkaznstargoddess

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Fiyun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:49 am
Athal, 18 years old.
Borned and lives in Sweden.
Goes on the Science,branch environment on high school.
Read books, play games, read manga, manwha and so on....
Favorite Hp-book: Order of the phoenix.
Least favorite: Half blood prince. (to short, and predictable death in some sense.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:52 am
whee Yay! Lots of new members! whee  

willowtree
Captain

RedRose07

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:41 pm
Hi ppl, im RedRose07, im 16 but will be turning 17 in november and i heart HP just like the rest of u guys. Thanx 4 inviting me into this guild!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:28 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Aerith_gainsbrough, well not my real name sweatdrop but yeah. You may call me prongs or stag if you wish, for thats my innitials. lol. I am sixteen years old, but am 15 on the rp. (I don't want to be done yet, since im older lol). So yeah, thanks for inviting me and accepting my invitation, I really appreciate it.

S.T.A.G heart blaugh

~Marauders Forever~  

peemypants

tailim2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:39 pm
Corashna
Bonjour everyone...
I'm Natasha and I'm from Paris, France.
I'm 19 and I love the Harry Potter Books. I'm espicially fond of Remus and Hagrid.
I wish I had a friend like hagrid growing up. That would have totally sweet...
heart heart

Your from paris?That's pretty cool. Oh, and i'm Tailim2(not giving out my real name, ninja ) i'm 20(yes a 20 year old HP fan) and I like most of the slytherins in the book(I said MOST ) I do like Ron though.He's pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:36 pm
My name is May
favorite character is Hermine
I am ten
I LOVE reading Harry Potter books.  

KagomeMay

Tree Beatle Maiden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:05 pm
Hola.

Salutations.

Konichiwa.

Nehow.

Bonjour.

Gutentug.

You know... the whole shebang. I'll try not to make my intro too tiresome, although I doubt anyone will read it considering it was near the bottom of the forum when I found it. Well, I guess I am the new invitee - for the fifth or sixth time! stressed Why do all you people keep inviting me into stuff?!

Just kidding! pirate I am happy to have been asked to join another social club in the virtual society that is Gaia. You can address me as Tree_Beatle_Maiden. (I don't have any nicknames, but some obvious, non-creative substitutes are "Tree", "Beetle", and "Maiden". I don't care; whatever floats your boat. stare ) As you'd be able to find out from reading the title of my journal, my real name is Tesla. I know - it's almost weirder than my fake one. I think you'll probably find I'm a bit eccentric as is, so the name fits. Whatever. rofl

Anyways, I enjoy reading, discussing, teaching, astronomy, and Harry Potter (naturally). I am already a member of a Harry Potter guild called the World of Magic, so I may not post in here as much as I post there at first. I do hope to make plenty of friends here, however... or avoid making enemies at the very least. 4laugh

All in all, you've just met a quirky and sophisticated fifteen-year-old. Congrats. ninja  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games