Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Sex Change! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WTF? A sex change!?
  xD I couldn't help myself.
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:21 am
[ lol Would a duel disk even fit around his wrist? ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:32 am
((...no. Probably not. sweatdrop ))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:34 am
((99% probability no xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:15 pm
((sorry I have not been in this roleplay much. Im going to do a small back track post of what Seto and Mokuba went through.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:49 pm
"Pennies it tis then." Jounouchi nodded. "How many do you think we can shoot without getting caught by moneybags?" Jounouchi dared to question. "And even if caught what are the chances we can back out of this by pointing out he let a good handful of people on with large, metal and definately deadly weapons onto this floating barge?"

She was grinning in that old jesture's grin that dared the other to try to out- do her at the end of a semi automatic. "It's not like these don't have silencers but still, she'll see something, Seto's got eyes and ears almost all over the place, but let's take it topside so that we can't get into trouble for destroying Kaiba Corp. property."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:02 pm
"...What?" Honda asked. She was ashamed to admit it, but she'd spaced out while her friend was talking. "Y--Yea--let's go then...I don't think there are many people at the dueling arena right now... And, the wind would shut out any sound..."

She moved silently towards the door again. "I've got a pocketfull'a change, but I bet that prissy has an entire chestfull somwhere on this monstrocity...Should we search or just go?"  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:27 pm
"I got some too, so let's just go." She commented, hiding the gun in the small of her back where she still had the makeshift holster in her jacket. "Makes it feel like the old days, doesn't it?" She questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:22 pm
Shizuka blinked; he had thought of that, "Well, wouldn't it be better if we were all outside? I mean, it would be a lot easier to come up with a solution if everyone is there. And I don't know about what we're going to do about the tournament. Perhaps you should ask Kaiba-sama. But you can only do that if you come outside."  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:56 am
"Okay, come on lets get going then," Jounouchi commented, putting on his jacket, then tucking the gun in a hidden holster that he'd sewn into the jacket a long time ago. "If we hurry, maybe no one will notice us being gone at all."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:35 pm
Seto leaned back in her office chair, satisfied that the notice she had just sent the people back at Battle City would satisfy any curiosity and quell the questions.
She sighed in frustration and stared at her ceiling. Seto blinked in confusion. Where those gunshots she heard coming from the decks videofeed?

Angel of Flames2

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:17 am
(NOTICE: Chloie is going away to camp this upcomming week. She is leaving on Saturday and will be back online probably July 3rd. Durring this time, she will not have access to a computer. I'm sorry for springing this upon you, but time has really crept up on me. I don't want to put anyone's characters on hold, so if anyone wants to just play my characters while I'm gone, I'm completely fine with that. All I ask, is don't make them do something so totally different from what I have tried to set them up as.)

"s**t, dude!" Honda blurted after Jou had knocked the fifth penny in a row into the air. "Have you been practicing on your own?"

She laughed, despite herself. Now she was the one who needed practice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:32 am
Jounouchi nodded. "Considering where I live, it's a necessary survival need to practice my aim.... I swear I'm even better a marksman than when I was with the gang."

She clicked out the used clip of blanks and took out a new set, shifting them into place. "It's been a long time since I've taken one of these puppies apart, I'd love to see how quick I've gotten at that."

She tossed up a small handful of coins, before taking up the gun and aiming, hitting all of them. "I don't know if he'll have someone hired to come after me or not, I don't want you to get hurt just because of what I've gotta do, alright?"

She felt weary, she felt tired, she wanted out of this life.

Arashi Cloud

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:19 am
Honda rolled her eyes. "God, Jou. Just because you turned into a chick doesn't mean you've gotta act like one. No chick-flick moments, okay? Geeze. By the way you're talking, you'd think I can't take care of myself. I was doing just fine before I met you, if you remember correctly--and I was only five."

She hesitated. "I mean, it's not like Bruce Lee is going to come after us or something."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:15 am
"True, but still, he's known to do very low things. And I just wanna make sure that you'll be watching your back, not mine, alright?" He questioned.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:28 am
Bakura leaned against the wall a moment, then walked over towards the egyptians.
"Hey guys... how's it going?" Bakura asked, feeling sheepish about evesdropping on Shizuka for so long.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff