Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:03 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Looking over at Kai, he gave a sort of strong stare

"Why would you not permit them to take me?"
"No ninja is supposed to just get up and leave Konoha without reason or expressed permission. Either from the Hokage or your Jounin senseii." Kai said to him.

To let you know, I'm not one of this village. I may be an Uchiha, but as Shinji has said, I am also one of the Ryuujin clan and they are not of this country. Further more, I have no sensei to speak of. I came here to see my other home, Konoha.
"Then do as you wish. Within reason ofcourse." Kai said.

"Do not worry." Kenji thought of something. How did you survive.... that night? ((Though I know and can read it, my character himself doesn't know ^^))
((Before I leave completely.))Kai took of his jounin vest and shirt because it was rather hot out. And on his body showed many deep scars and wounds.

Kenji couldn't help but stare at the wounds Oh my god how did he?
"What happened to you?"
((I have a few more minutes on.)) "This is the price I pay for learning the strong jutsu I have in my arsenal. It is also the price I pay for years of training." Kai said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:30 pm
"I've gone through a lot, but then I didn't turn out like that." Oh dear God

Kenji, though tough to the core, felt a little chilled after what he saw.  

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:30 pm
Rio made it to the meeting just in time, the ANBU guard were just about to closse the doors when Rio landed in front of them. "Your late," one of them said. "Sorry," apoligized Rio, "I got distracted." The ANBU ushered him in and shut the doors behind him.....

Rio was standing in a long line of Chuunins as the new Hokage made her way down the line, taking their passports and any letters of recomendation they had. When she reached Rio, she stopped on seeing his head plate. "Hidden Ash huh?" she whispered, "Dont get many of you around here..". Rio handed his papers to him and she gave them a quick look over, just as she had for the others, but she seemed to pause for a moment on his lineage papers. She then handed them to one of the clerics and contiued on her way down the line....

When she was done Tsunade sat down in her chair and said, "I welcome you all to the hidden leaf village, capital of the land of fire, I hope to see some of you advance in the exams. That is all you may go now" As the ninjas were filing out, Tsunades voice rang out again, "Would Ohmu Rio please stay, i wish to talk to him." Rio stopped and turned around. As he turned around and walked toward the Hokage, he could see she was looking over his papers. "What is it Hokage-dono? Asked Rio, "Something wrong with my papers?" No, nothing wrong," she said, "But i have to say, your lineage is impressive, I didn't even know Raith and Iris had a son." "You know my parents?" "Well i should, they're at all of the alliance meetings representing their clans. Of course i know of their reputation as ninjas too," She continued, "Youe mother is the commander of the hidden ashes ANBU and Adept teams and is know as 'The Ash's Mother Gaia'. And your father, he's even more amazing, he has belonged to and surpassed every specialty group in his village and is only 33 and is almost of the Senin level, he certainly deserves his alias." "Which one? Asked Rio. "His most prominent one, 'The Nightmare God'. Anyway," Tsunade said looking at some srcolls, "Seems your father has some old friends in this village who he said could house you during your stay, lets see, theres a few here, what about a man named Genma? Have you heard of him?" "Yeah i'v met him a few times when i visited here as a child, he's really nice." "Ok then, " Said Tsunade as she motioned toward an ANBU,"this ninja will show you the way to his house and tell him what's what, you cna go now." "Thank you very much Hokage-dono, i'll see you during the exams."

As the boy exited the room with the ANBU, Tsunade wondered to her self,"A mix of the Ohmu and Kuma clans, that kid could have some of the most dangerous Kekki Genkai in existence, i wonder if he has them all?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:40 pm
((Has them all? I wouldn't think so.))  

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:52 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Of cousre he doesn't but u should be warned...... oh wait i shouldn't, it should be a surprise! Hahaahaahhahahaahahahahahaah!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:59 pm
Raith-dono
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Of cousre he doesn't but u should be warned...... oh wait i shouldn't, it should be a surprise! Hahaahaahhahahaahahahahahaah!

((Dude come on, though it's an RP, everything has a limit. But nevermind.))  

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:07 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Raith-dono
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Dude come on, though it's an RP, everything has a limit. But nevermind.))

((Fine, fine, i'll tell you this, he does only posess his Ohmu clan heritages bloodline limit, happy, and if you really want to know the rest, just ask Silly Genji, i'm sure he can give you my bio, you stinker(just kidding!)))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:37 pm
((Ick. xp Power-playing and god characters are boring. Konoha is not the capitol of the Fire Country either. Besides, did you get permission to RP Tsunade? Anyhow, for my bit.))

After a refreshing shower and some meditation, the sun had finally set in the west and it was time for the ANBU to come creeping out of the woodwork. She was dressed now in her black pants, shuriken and kunai holster strapped to her right leg, her calves were bandaged, ANBU boots protecting her feet, utility belt on, and her black sleeveless turtleneck on. She strapped her ANBU vest on even though really, with her bloodline, she did not need it. She pulled her long black gloves on and strapped the white arm guards on as well. It was a bit chilly outside so she grabbed her dark purple scarf with the batiked green fireflies on it and wrapped it twice around her neck, letting the ends fell down her front. Her other various weapons were stowed on her body and then she threw on her black cloak. Black attracted heat so she usually stayed warmer in the black cloak than she did in the white.

As she headed to the door, she stopped beside a table in the hall. She kissed her index and middle fingers nd then pressed them to a photograph of Hayate. He looked miserable in the picture because he hated having his picture taken but there was a hint of a smile because Heiko had her arms around his neck and was planting a kiss on his cheek. Heiko smirked at the picture. Oh, if there was a jutsu to restore life to the dead...

Shaking the depression away, she left her apartment, locked the door, and took the ANBU stairs that lead directly to the roof. Her feet barely made a sound as she raced across the rooftops towards the Hokage Tower. Time to see what she would be doing tonight.

Raikage Arashi

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:43 pm
((Genji said i could NPC her and besides, why should we not be allowed to think up powerfull bloodlines?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:57 pm
((I did not say that you couldn't think up powerful bloodlines. It's just that characters with uber super bloodlines are no fun, really. I mean, where is the challenge? RPing loses it's fun when there is only cheap victories and no challenge.

And I was just checking with the Tsunade thing.))

Raikage Arashi

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:09 pm
Hytoshi runs to the training grounds and watches as everyone is fighting. "Wow what'd I miss?" He says with a grin. "Well I'm going to take my jounin exam soon so I better start training. Now who to fight..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:18 pm
When Rio made it to Genma's house, and knocked on the door, Genma anwser. "What is it?" He asked as he opened the door weraring black pants and a white tank top."Oh," he said when he saw Rio and the Anbu.The Anbu started to speak when Genma held up his hand, "You don't need to explain, i know what's going on, you can go." As the Anbu left in a puff of smoke Genma invited Rio in. "So, hows Raith doing, still kicking i hope." "Yeah he's doing good." Said Rio as he set his stuff down on the floor, except his tree in a jar, he always kept that with him. "I heard you got your father as your Jonin teacher when you graduted from the academy(sp?), that was over 4 years ago wasn't it, who did you get as team mates?" Genma asked as he and Rio sat down on opposing couches. I got Tao Reena and Tao Bakuyru." "The twin kids of the AwaiKage and the MetaruKage? Damn Raith got a team full of prodigies, that must have been some team to teach." "Yeah, i was hopping they would show up for the exams, they could pass with ease." "Oh, i'm sure u will too," said Genma. "From what i heard from Raith, you got initiated into the hunter nins of the Ash village." "Yeah but i'm still just a NCO, and they only let me take on chuunin missing nins." "Still," said Genma as he got up and made his way to his closet where he proceded to put on a black hoodie and left the zipper open and the hood down. "I think we should go celebrate your arrival, I know a great place downtown, dont you like that Mongolian Beef dish?" "Yeah, it's my favorite dish, reminds me of home up north. "Well, they serve that there so lets go. As they left his house Genma said, "I don't think i'll understand how you northerns can stand the cold up there wearing nothing but that."As he pointed to Rio cloths.  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:22 pm
((And the Hidden leaf village is the capital of the Land OF Fire, just like the hidden Sand is the capital of the Land Of Wind. Whereever the Kage lives is the capital and the lad is named after the Kage's attribute (Kaze-wind, Ho-Fire, Mizure-water, etc. etc.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:38 pm
((I'm very sure that it isn't. Then there would be no point to calling the villages Hidden anything because with all that traffic filtering in and out, it would defeat the purpose of trying to keep the village location secure. Besides, if the Ruler of the Land of Fire lived in Konoha, why haven't we seen him? Perhaps the anime says something on the subject in the first 25 episodes. I've only seen from episode 26 and up but the manga gives me the impression that there is a seperate capitol city and such.))  

Raikage Arashi

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:45 pm
((The Kages are the Rulers of the lands they're in, or at least all the ninjas, course that practically is running the country.))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games