Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:48 pm
Lur smiled, pushing the fish towards her. "It's alright, I've had my fill. You can have it, I did get them for you" he pointed out. He walked over behind Dark to find a good spot to rest, brushing his tail against her legs as he passed by. She's cute when she gets shy he thought, sitting down and resting his head against a rock, watching the waterfall.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:21 pm
Black yawned, laying on a rock. She had switched itno her huuman form now, basking in the sun. She was on the same rock she had been on before, when she was watchign the pups below her awhile ago. A bit of mist from the waterfall hit her olnce adn a while but not too often.  

Babe_In_Black1881

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:29 am
* Oh wow! Your right! That is a shooting star! Hurry, close your eyes and make a wish! she said excited.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:20 am
"oh um, ok" she grabed the fish and began eatting it, she thought that he was flirting with her so she said
"so, you must be pretty good to catch fish like these"  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:07 pm
"Actually, it was an easy catch because they were all gathered at a small area" he confessed, yawning a bit and then shaking his head after. He lowered his head again on the floor, letting the leather on his braids soak up some water and darken. "If you are still hungry, i can get some more fish for you, I really wouldn't mind" he added, watching as Dark nearly finished off the last fish, leaving several large bones aside.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:26 pm
flatterd that he would do that for her, she replied

"well i'd luv it if you taught me how to catch one!"

she said while rubbing her tail against lur's side affectionatly  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:29 pm
Lur laughed a little, getting up and leading her towards the waterfall where the exit was. "Sure, I'll teach you. But you have to be swift!" he added, as they walked underneath the rock in the cliff to get out. The sun was still bright in the sky, hoverring over great puffy clouds. Lur breathed in the fresh air. He then looked down at the 'lagoon' watching several fish take shelter underneath a few rock formations. Others swam in schools, occassionally leaping into the air and creating large splashes as their scaly bodies dove back down to their domain.
Lur lead Dark to a certain area where many fish occassionally swam by. "The key is to be patient, quiet, and quick" he said, pointing out the major elements of fishing. A fish swam by their location. "Try clawing at it with your paw" he said, staying away so that his shadow would not frighten the fish.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:06 am
*Branwen closed her eyes to make a wish too.*  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:29 pm
"ok" as dark leaned over to get a better look at the fish, a pain shot threw her whole body, it had almost been time for her pups(she and lur will be having pups so everyone knows) and she felt that the pain was becoming stornger that day, she thought that they may come that day  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:33 pm
"um lur, i think that this lesson is going to have to wait a few days" dark said with pain in her voice, the pain was becoming worse and worse with every movement she made
"i think we should go into the cave for now" dark began walking back to the cave however the apin over came her and she collapsed to the ground. this was to be her first time having pups and she was not used to this kind of pain  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:59 pm
Lur worried for her, and yet he was still quite excited. He was not sure of what to expect. Sitting by Dark, he nuzzled her, hoping that his embrace would help reduce the pain. "Would it help if I helped you to the cave?" he asked, watching as Dark breathed heavily. He did not like to see his mate in pain.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:06 pm
"yes pz, if you could" dark said between each breath the pain's intensitiy was increasing
"but wait outside of the cave, ill be ok from then on"

dark half walked half crawled over to the cave, she then entered

moments later, she called out to lur

"lur come look"
there were 3 new pups snuggling in the curve of her body, one was all black another white, and the last was a mixture of the two  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:10 pm
Lur ran back, a group of fish hanging by their tails in his mouth. He gasped, dropping them on the cave floor. He leaned his head towards the three pups, examining their petite little body forms and their colours. "Oh, wow" he siad, speechless. "They're beautiful"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:12 pm
applz
Lur ran back, a group of fish hanging by their tails in his mouth. He gasped, dropping them on the cave floor. He leaned his head towards the three pups, examining their petite little body forms and their colours. "Oh, wow" he siad, speechless. "They're beautiful"

dark had a pride glowing in her eyes as she looked at her three new pups
"wat shall we name them" dark asked lur not looking away from the pups+  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:15 pm

Lur continued to stare at the pups. He still couldn't believe that he was a father. "Do you know the genders yet?" he asked, his mouth slightly dropped open as he continuously watched the pups struggle against themselves to recieve warmth from their mother's body.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games