Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maki Riva

Apocalyptic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:30 pm
*passes out fruit punch to all the new people, laced with knock out drug and a good dose of it.*
Yes have fun be merry Dance poppets DANCE!!!!
*laughs insanely and runs away screaming*
Evil shall rule the world and I shall Live to see Evil do so!!!Ahhhhahahahahahaha....
Release the HOUNDS!!! domokun
Yes I am bored and I shall be looking for an rp that can handle the insaneness of my mind.
Anyone need a nemesis???  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:04 am
hello!i just joined.hope to have a fun time here! biggrin  

panthers4091

Major Tom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:55 pm
Hi, everyone. Longtime Rper, new member.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:13 pm
Major Tom
Hi, everyone. Longtime Rper, new member.

Garrr, love that screen name XD
Twas my favourite song when I was but a wee lass. whee  

Lelio

Darling Cupcake

Lucy the thread killer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:27 pm
hi my name is Lucas everyone calls me Lucy...urm i'm 19 years old soon to be 20 in april ^^;; i'm a college sophmore and ...i think thats all the basic stuff now for the wierd stuff...i like orange juice and fruity pebbles, yes together, i licked a fork and took a picture of it for my friend, and also my big toe itches sweatdrop it feels very odd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:53 pm
Hello lucy! You're about the same age as me. heart  

MrsMica
Crew

Meskhenet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:42 am
Hi, my name is Meskhenet. I joined up a few weeks ago, but have now just gotten around to introducing myself. I love to role-play. I can write a decent paragraph with minor grammarical errors and I enjoy different genres of RP. My main focus in the past had been vampires, werewolves, and the superheros. i look forward to seeing all of you around. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:14 am
Intro..... So this is basicly the "First impression" What to say, What to say... the outcome of my entire stay here could hinge on this one post......
So I don't think I'm going to tell you anything, so I guess you peoples are going to have too figure me out without the luxery of a first impression. Ha Ha.  

Baal Zebub

fish_bait

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:31 am
..I joined like a while ago and i even went so far as to post...and then I dissapered and now I am back so..yeah... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:52 pm
I'm always happy to see new members posting! Hi!  

MrsMica
Crew

Syndrama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:21 pm
Wai! New Guild! ^-^

I'm Alex if you don't want to refer to me by my avatar name (which is fine, it's longish and all and hardly anyone spells it right depsite it being there). I've been RPing since I was 17 and I'm 24 3/4 yrs old now... (I have to count the fractions, it helps me feel young still). I'm willing to admit that I started off very n00bish, but I'd say I've learned how to be fair in fights and social situations.... that doesn't mean my characters are -nice- in them *L*

I love to RP Anime stuff and Fantasy worlds with elves and vampires and other odd races all living somewhat coexistentially (is that even a WORD? @_@). I'll also play superheroes and ninjas and I've recently become attatched to RPing Shaman King stuff. I've always been a fighter, though my win records are somewhat lacking sweatdrop And... I'm rambling so I'll shut up. BAI!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:12 am
Most of my characters avoid fighting. xd I hate RPs that are entirely centered around fighting, too, but I dont mind if it's not all there is!  

MrsMica
Crew

Raider123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:02 pm
hello ^^ new here. rping for 4 or 5 years now and i usally have characters that are a bit more evil then not. for example my favorite anime character is probably knifes from trigun. Hes soooooooooo freaking cool, not to mention im like him.

anyways hope to have some fun rping here. ill tell u anything and everything u want to know about me just pm me with the question.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:32 pm
I joined cause my darlin' asked me to. xd Plus, there's plenty of room for improvement in RPing.

Let's see.. My name is Cassandra, though you can call me Cassy, Suji, whatever. I'm 13, and I'll be turning 14 on August 1st. Woo hoo. I love anime, manga, drawing (It's my hobby and I plan to possibly be an animator in the future; I'm also gonna be opening an art shop, which will possibly open in the summer! So watch out for that! wink ), RPing, pandas, chickens, apple pie, T a k (hee hee hee >_> <3), and other types of stuff.

And... Yeah. Off to homework I go!  

Suji

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:47 pm
Wow, only 13?
It amazes me most when the youngins can actually, you know, write sentences and things like that. wink We're glad to have you and I can't wait to see you join something! xp  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games