Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

User_8572

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:23 pm
^ Cute nose piece... I'll need to pick on of them up!!

<> I doubt mine will be the same as yours because I'm bias to Sailor V- I LOVE the Sailor V manga and since her and Usagi are so alike I can see why her own manga would do good but I LOVE all the different personalities mixed together!! But I'd also like to see just Neptune and Uranus have a couple more one on one time, heh.

v Weren't you sad when all the old re-appearing characters (like Naru, Umino, Yourichiro, Motoki and Usagi's family) weren't in the series more? Sure, Naru got a lot of screen time in the beginning but I guess her and Umino went to a different High School in StarS, Shingo was like in 1 episode each season until StarS (at least Ikuko got to play with Chibi-Chibi!!) I miss them!! ** Oh, and the add to this question! Don't you think it would've been cool if Naru actually DID find out Usagi was SM?? She, I mean she HAD to of figured it out by now but I wish they had an episode for it!! Tear crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:32 pm
^ Heya Kawaki. Missed ya. Hospitals stinkith!

<> I'm sure Naru had to know! They should so make an episode where she confronts Usagi about it. Personally I still think Naru ought to become a senshi! ^_^ She could have used the power... ne?

V How do you think Setsuna is/would respond to being told her Planet isn't really a "planet" planet?  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:39 pm
^ Yay for old freinds!! An dI hope you'll be okay!! heart

<> No One Messes with the Queen of Time b***h Mmmkay?? *Snaps* Dude, she'd go tell saturn to send them a little visit from her scythe... sure, Hotaru would die but it's not like she wouldn't be reborn again... and again... and again...

v Which senshi would most likely have a secret tattoo! Be clever and what would it be of...?? heh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:45 pm
Kawaki
^ Yay for old freinds!! An dI hope you'll be okay!! heart

<> No One Messes with the Queen of Time b***h Mmmkay?? *Snaps* Dude, she'd go tell saturn to send them a little visit from her scythe... sure, Hotaru would die but it's not like she wouldn't be reborn again... and again... and again...

v Which senshi would most likely have a secret tattoo! Be clever and what would it be of...?? heh

^ I'm fine...^.^ really!

<> Haruka!!! Awwe come on you know she has to have a tattoo that has to do with Michiru somehow. ^_~  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

m tomar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:35 pm
^ has some fantastic ears smile

<> I think Rei would have the secret tattoo. It would be on her hip, a little lightning bolt ^_^

/ Who do you think the most powerful senshi is?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:17 pm
^ Strips- yikes

<.> The most powerful, would be Pluto in my mind. Her powers can stop time.(Even if it kills her) She can close dimensions plus, she could (if she were ever so inclined to) go back and rewrite history or screw it up. I believe that's the MOST powerful thing then destory a world or purfying (which is what Moon does) or even able to out do all the Senshi and beating them up (which is what Galaxia basically does).

<.> Pluto, if it had not been for her taboos and oaths of sorts, could've easily set a civilation back for centuries and all she had to do was plant ideas.

That...is ...awesome.

V

Have you ever cosplayed as a SM character?  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Ophie In Water

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:44 pm
^ has a tail
<>no but I want to go to Anime Next in June 2007 as Mistress 9,Sailor Saturn, and Eternal Sailor Moon or Sailor ChibiChibi I have a wile to choose xD
v does the simple idea of an american Sailor Moon movie scare you(It sure scares me)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:36 pm
^ur avi has the dreaded "red X" on it!!!! wah! oh well, ur beautiful no matter what u wear 3nodding

<> yes, it actually does, because American video game movies totally suck (Mario Bros., Blood Rayne, etc.) and most (not all, but most) american comic book movies totally suck too (Hulk, Fantastic 4, a couple Batman movies)

depending how well Hollywood does with "Transformers" and/or "Battle Angel Alita" (I'm SOOO looking forward to the Alita movie heart ) my opinion may change.

But as it stands now, i feel that Americans totally SUCK at making a cool franchise a successful movie. Plus Americans tend to have this image of Sailor Moon as "Yay everybody! Let's go save the world! Planet Power!" stare my biggest fear is that a Sailor Moon movie will be made by a company/director that just wants to make a movie for money instead of someone who fully understands the series.

Let's all keep in mind Saban and Toonmaker's "bright idea" of American SM shall we? xp

V We all know the whole Uranus/Neptune lesbian thing would never had reached american television, that was pretty much a DUH when they changed it. But during S, Haruka and Michiru never really DO anything that screams "hey, i'm a lesbian!" with each other (minus the hand thing) so....do u think Cloverway should have just called them close friends or left them as cousins?  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:10 pm
^ I agree with the fact you think that SM made american live movie WOULD REALLY SUCK because no one ever follows the best part of stories... ever.

<> I think it would've made more scene in the fact that cousins usually don't fondle their hands unless... But ya, if they were just close comrads i think it'd be alright cuz older fans could just be like HEY! And young kids would've just not noticed. I do like the part in SS movie where Uranus says quietly "Who would want to be a child forever?" and Neptune whispers "I know, there are a lot of other fun things to do when you're older." And Uranus blushes!!! I LOVED that, you so know Neptune got points in bed for that comment!!

v What was the cutest episode you remember of SM?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:07 pm
Kawaki
^ I agree with the fact you think that SM made american live movie WOULD REALLY SUCK because no one ever follows the best part of stories... ever.

<> I think it would've made more scene in the fact that cousins usually don't fondle their hands unless... But ya, if they were just close comrads i think it'd be alright cuz older fans could just be like HEY! And young kids would've just not noticed. I do like the part in SS movie where Uranus says quietly "Who would want to be a child forever?" and Neptune whispers "I know, there are a lot of other fun things to do when you're older." And Uranus blushes!!! I LOVED that, you so know Neptune got points in bed for that comment!!

v What was the cutest episode you remember of SM?

^ Hello again ^_^

<> Cutest question Like cudley-sweet cute question MUST b, so ill answer 2 that cool I think the cutest one was when Darien n Usagi got back 2gether after Moumaru told Usagi about the dream they BOTH had about not being able to get maried ...it was so romantic 3nodding crying exclaim exclaim exclaim

V What was the last episode u saw question  

Crazy Anime Lover

O.G. Elder

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:42 am
^I like ur top, (that shirt always looked bad on my Avi, but urs pulls it off)

<> i dont really understand the question? last episode before it got taken off the air or last episode i saw before i went to bed yesterday? ( xd i watch Sailor Moon everyday)

i'll just answer both to avoid complication~~
-i THINK it was the epi in SuperS when that creepy little girl idolizes Rei and acts like her clone, then gets her mirror taken and Mars uses Flame Sniper for the 1st time (cant remeber the title or number off the top of my head...)

-PGSM Act 5 when Ami wants to be a true friend to Usagi and starts changing the way she acts to be closer to her.

V (prefered to be answered by someone who's seen PGSM) which Motoki personality do u like better, the anime/manga one (nice cool guy) or the PGSM persona (dork but still a really nice guy)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:38 am
^ Bunny EARS :E

<.> I like both actually, the Manga version of Motoki found out about their true identies *since their control room is in his acrade!* >> I loved his expression.

The PGSM one was soooo cute. D: Turtles! and...he gets a certian tall brunnette with green eyes. PLUS T.T everyone's dream comes true.

v

(A question that has nothing to do with Sailormoon at all BUT it's sailormoon-quese). Have anyone seen the japanese version of the PowerPuff Girls? Called Powerpuff Girls Z. Sure it looks cute...but...to me if freaking creeeeepy! ;.; *they screwed it up...*  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

User_8572

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:40 am
^ "How you doin?"

<> I have not seen that, but I love the Power Puff Girls! Sure... from how you put it maybe I shouldn't seek this Japanese version out but it seems tempting... whee

v Which villain had the best minions? Dark Kingdom with their Generals, Makaiji (I can't remember how to spell the doom tree's name? and I'm too lazy to look it up... stare ) with Ail & Ann, The Black Moon clan with the 4 sisters, the Death Busters with the witches 5, the Dead Moon Circus with the amazon tri/quartet, or Galaxia with her Sailor Animamates?
You should answer who and why?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:00 am
^ ZOMG. BUnNY EARS!!

<> Well, I personally like Queen Beryl's reign with Jedite, Nephrite, Zoicite, and Malachite (aka Kunzite). Jedite was definatley awesomeness. blaugh

vSailor Senshi - which do you feel that you would have the most in common with and why?

Blue_Fuzz

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:18 am
^ Gwee~~<3

<.> Hm....I'd Say Mars, Anime wise. I have a temper and I'd also say Venus, because I dream of stardom but not idol wise more like I want to be known for my writting. Tuxedo Kamen because He and I have a lot in common, we both give out wise advice to others and look out for them.

V Have you ever wonder if there was a little yaoi-ness in the comic/ PGSM between Endymion and Kunzite?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games