Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:02 pm
Meph!stopheles
FogSage
Love the ORLY Hat. Just love it. Like one of those sherpa hats with the long ear flaps. heart

Mythrill Armor is gonna be the biggest item of the year. Oh, I love you, GAIA!

That does it. *hammers in a sign reading: WILL DO ART FOR MITHRIL MANTLE. PM MEPHI* XP I'll get it one way or another.

Hmmm.....I wonder......*eyes gleam*

I could always lend you mine if you like. But you'd have to give it back in about two weeks.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:03 pm
Leyla Giselle
CUTEST DONATION ITEM EVER! crying I love the hat! I even donated to just get the hat. It's too freaking cute!!!
O RLY?

(gets bricked)

Yah, the cuteness does grow on you. I love this position and the first one with the flaps that just fall down. It was time Gaia made a great donation item hat.  

Krissim Klaw

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:04 pm
FogSage
Meph!stopheles
FogSage
Love the ORLY Hat. Just love it. Like one of those sherpa hats with the long ear flaps. heart

Mythrill Armor is gonna be the biggest item of the year. Oh, I love you, GAIA!

That does it. *hammers in a sign reading: WILL DO ART FOR MITHRIL MANTLE. PM MEPHI* XP I'll get it one way or another.

Hmmm.....I wonder......*eyes gleam*

I could always lend you mine if you like. But you'd have to give it back in about two weeks.

NUPE! I want one of my own. Not to borrow.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:05 pm
Who's your Daddy?  

Artemis Vulpes

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:06 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Who's your Daddy?

You are! ... Daddy can I borrow munnies for a cape like yours? -tugs cape- .. XD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:07 pm
Krissim Klaw
Leyla Giselle
CUTEST DONATION ITEM EVER! crying I love the hat! I even donated to just get the hat. It's too freaking cute!!!
O RLY?

(gets bricked)

Yah, the cuteness does grow on you. I love this position and the first one with the flaps that just fall down. It was time Gaia made a great donation item hat.

OH MY GOD, YOU CAN ACTUALLY MAKE OUT KRISSIM'S LEGS, ARMS, AND PARTS OF HER FACE! gonk IT'S A SIGN THAT THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END! FLEEEEE!  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:08 pm
Meph!stopheles

NUPE! I want one of my own. Not to borrow.
Within the next few weeks they will drop down in price. I'm sure though if you offered some art in the art forum you could find some people willing to do a trade though.

Arty- Someone looks ready for the battle system.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:10 pm
Meph!stopheles
Artemis Vulpes
Who's your Daddy?

You are! ... Daddy can I borrow munnies for a cape like yours? -tugs cape- .. XD
Better be careful with the children you adopt Arty. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:11 pm
Just realized that if I get a couple items, I can cosplay as MARTH. OMG. YES. heart

*runs off*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:11 pm
Not caring for how the O RLY? Hat layers, so going to sell it off. Looks like my mate already lined up a buyer who is going to do art for us, so don't bother asking. whee

However, much like with the veil I am finding I don't care for all the Mithril positions, for Di or Arty, so I have one extra I do not need. So if anyone wants it I'll take 11K in trade today.

Selene Aries

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:14 pm
Diana Vulpes
Not caring for how the O RLY? Hat layers, so going to sell it off. Looks like my mate already lined up a buyer who is going to do art for us, so don't bother asking. whee

However, much like with the veil I am finding I don't care for all the Mithril positions, for Di or Arty, so I have one extra I do not need. So if anyone wants it I'll take 11K in trade today.

Drat. LoL. I've got like 1700. XD<-Inactiveness. X.x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:14 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Who's your Daddy?

Bill Gates.

And Madonna is my uncle.  

FogSage

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:16 pm
FogSage
Artemis Vulpes
Who's your Daddy?

Bill Gates.

And Madonna is my uncle.

*cackle* rofl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:31 pm
... I overdo it sometimes... gonk  

OmeTheDragon

PrairieGhost

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:31 pm
Harumph... I want a hat. *grump*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games