Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:11 am
Mokuba had been crying trying to shield himself from the other kids. Then he looked up when they all bolted away. He looked over to the fence," Hey, thanks." Mokuba said with a light smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:00 pm
"Listen kiddo, you gotta start defending yourself better. I could teach you some stuff if you want, then you could really lay it on them." Joey offered.

Meanwhile, Anzu had just come home from dance practice. Yugi was playing games as usual, still working on that puzzle of his.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:04 pm
" That would be great, Id really like that, thanks." Mokuba replyed with his small smile like he use to give to Seto* well wouldve for Seto, if he existed, poor Seto*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:35 pm
"Why you! Mutt, when I get my hands on you I'm going to make you wish you were dead! I'll haunt you to the ends of the Earth!" Seto yelled angrily. "And Mokuba, why do you think you can learn anything from him? Get away from him before you get fleas or something!"
Seto paused in his angry rant because no one had noticed. Not one single person had noticed him or even looked up. He knew people didn't like to get involved with him, especially in an arguement, but this was ridiculous.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:39 pm
" Man Joey, I wished I had a older brother like you? It sucks having no one to talk to..It sucks being a olny child..." Mokuba replyed looking down at his feet his hand clentching the gate that seperated him and Joey.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:28 pm
"ONLY CHILD?! Mokuba I'd never leave you!" Seto cried out angrily. He tried to hug his brother, but he just went right through. "No! Mokuba I'm right here!"
Seto finally realized that no one could see or hear him and that did not make him at all happy. He wasn't dead, he knew it. Botan would have shown her face if he were dead.
"Ding ding ding!" He didn't recognize the sarcastic voice, but he had a feeling he was going to turn around to see a girl on a boat oar.
"Sorry, I'm not quite the Yuyu Hakasho character, but then again, you aren't exactly dead either." The girl had long black hair and black eyes, a white kimono accented with a funery(sp) band around her head. She was missing her feet but riding an oar.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:38 pm
Mokuba shivered,' Wow..that was wierd..' He thought to himself. " Dont you have to be going to school Joey? " Mokuba asked through the gate giving him a look hed usually give Seto.

((ghost going through him made him cold))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:53 pm
"Nah, I don't have to go if I don't want. I'm still a bit hurt from Ushio*. He sort of told me to stay away or else." Joey made the motion across his throat to indicate beheading. "So I'm going to stay away till it's cool."

((*Ushio is Yugi's first challenge in the manga. He's a big burly student hall monitor. He basically makes the rules because the teachers are afraid.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:08 pm
" Thats great, you can be here with me more! " Mokuba exclaimed with excitement." Well, I mean if you want to.." Mokuba siad looking down blushing a little. Joey was like the brother he"never" had, he really liked Joey and wished he was with him on the other side of the fence.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:42 pm
"Hey ya! And I'll bet my Mom will adopt you! She could do it too. I've got a sister who'll like you alright. Her name's Serenity. She's the red haired girl who comes around here sometimes." Joey said.

((That's right, Joey lives with his mom and his sister.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:37 am
" Really? That would be awsome! You'd really do that?! " Mokuba asked standing on the tips of his feet in excitment. He was happy hew was about to be adopted, and by someone he knew and liked none the less.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:41 am
"Oh no! No no no no! My brother will not become a Wheeler in any way, shape, or form! Mutt, I am going to hurt you when I get my hands on you!" Seto yelled angrily, then fell to his knees in frustration, hugging Mokuba tightly.

((Yup, Mokuba can feel that. When ghosts get emotional enough, they can affect physical things.))

"Alright, I'll go ask my mom. She'll like you, I know she will." Joey ran off to do just that, leaving Mokuba alone.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:46 am
Mokubas eyes widend feeling a wierd sensation." What the? " He looked around trying to understand what might be giving him this wierd feeling.

((how old is Mokuba in this? is he still 12, or is he back to being a little kid again?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:47 pm
((Mokuba's 11, but a younger sort of 11.))

"Mokuba, oh no, this can't be right... Oh please, just remember me." Seto burried his face in his brother's hair. "Please! Mokuba, why won't you remember?!"
"Listen up Hotshot, and let go of him before you kill him. You got erased from existance, but Susanowo jumped ship so to speak before anyone could finish it off, but that still leaves you non-existing." Botan explained.
"Wait, this is like that cheesy movie that's always on at Christmas time isn't it?" Seto asked, letting go of his brother.
"Except you won't be coming back." Botan said.
"WHAT?!" Seto screamed.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:10 pm
Mokuba looked confused first feeling something touch his head and feeling warm and confortable in Setos grasp, but then it vanished. He looked shocked as he looked around confused. " Could this be, is that paranormal book I read right. Do ghosts exist, was that a ghost just now? " Mokuba wondered out loud letting his imagination run wild.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games