Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Rurouni Kenshin Usernames Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:10 pm
Jinshi Tsumeragi is a name i picked up. Japanese word Shi has different meaning but one of those meanings happen to mean death to in technical term it's like Jin-Death, Jinshi Tsumeragi is the name of a character i made up to be a samurai which resembles Kenshin just because of his X mark on his left cheek. His character is entirely based off of Kenshin because when Kenshin is fighting he's gets serious, as the same with my character. The name has nothing to do with RK but that name which is given to my character resembles Kenshin.

Hypno man u shoulda known. The wolves of Mibu are the nickname of the Shinsengumi, if u were part of that and people called "your a 'wolf of Mibu'" then you are Shinsengumi unless your faking it. But i think you already know that so that's all from me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:29 am
Jinshi eh? Cool! Very neat info on yer username man. That was great!

Just goes to show you, this thread is for everyone, not just the members who have distinctive RK usernames per say; like, I don't know... Sanosuke-something for instance...

I guess I really should have known but, I'm guessing I didn't pay too much attention to the episodes where the Shinsen group is mentioned. Or maybe they dind't exactly translate that part right cuz I don't remember hearing about the "Shinsengumi". As you have already read above, the version I saw calls Saitoh's troup it the "Shinsen Troop". As a matter of fact, Saitoh is actually called Sato. Weird huh?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

My Ch3m1cal R0manc3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:25 pm
My Gaia one used to be kenshinhimura_zach and it still is on www.ign.com  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:23 am
Hi Doafan! Welcome to the guild! ^-^

Btw, I like your nick!! Its too funny!! blaugh The retarded rabbit thing, I mean! 3nodding xd  

Sephiralen

GAlA Site Assistance 3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:35 am
whoa! i havent been on this guild in ages crying wow im baaq! hehe hows everyone! 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:35 am
Xenkiss
whoa! i havent been on this guild in ages crying wow im baaq! hehe hows everyone! 3nodding blaugh
I think most of the major posters
(like Lustrous Jade, Hypnoccrown and Miwaslower are on vacation, cuz they don't seem to post as much lately...)
rolleyes

miken-chan

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:07 pm
That's some good info Doafan. Welcome back!

It's always good to see Sephi here...

Hey Xenkiss! I've been ok & I missed ya... I guess we can't always be here huh? Like Miken Chan says, most of the big posters are gone but, I doubt we're all on "vacation" as she puts it. lol (Good one Michelle) I just have seen my time online cut in half and, since I am in 2 other guilds I can't be here long if I want to visit the others. Don't worry, I'm not gonna join more guilds cuz if I do I'll have even less time for this one and I don't want that to happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:34 pm
hypnocrown
That's some good info Doafan. Welcome back!

It's always good to see Sephi here...

Hey Xenkiss! I've been ok & I missed ya... I guess we can't always be here huh? Like Miken Chan says, most of the big posters are gone but, I doubt we're all on "vacation" as she puts it. lol (Good one Michelle) I just have seen my time online cut in half and, since I am in 2 other guilds I can't be here long if I want to visit the others. Don't worry, I'm not gonna join more guilds cuz if I do I'll have even less time for this one and I don't want that to happen.

well atleast u got phonelines to actually connect. i gotta use my dads office or one of my friends pc's crying how sad is that!!  

GAlA Site Assistance 3

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:56 pm
Ouch Xenkiss, that must hurt. I hope you get a better way to connect soon. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:52 am
hypnocrown
Ouch Xenkiss, that must hurt. I hope you get a better way to connect soon. mrgreen

ya im working on that actually nagging on my bro and dad is kinda paying off! mwhaha! xd blaugh  

GAlA Site Assistance 3

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:59 am
Xenii!! blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:53 am
Hmm, that sounds ok. I hope it does pay off then. Let us know more later eh Xenkiss?

Hey newbies! Please come post about yer usernames if you feel up to it ok?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

chibi_gotens_friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:11 pm
Obviously mine isn't RK themed. I wasn't thinking about it at the time; plus my friends from another site go here, and I wanted them to be able to identify me faster. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:34 pm
Great! Thanx for posting! Hmm, that's a good way to get a friend's attention I think. So wait, is that username inspired by Dragon Ball Z in any way, or is it just me?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Chii_Asakura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:14 pm
Mine is definitely not a RK Character... for I don't ONLY love Rurouni Kenshin-- for I'm an Otaku, meaning I love MANY other anime heart 3nodding  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff