Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Konoha Ninja Academy Training Grounds... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spikelema

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:12 pm
-Spikelema momentarily dissapears then kicks at his face using the momentum to raise into the air- Here I go Katon Goukakyuu No Jutsu -Ofcourse this technique is amplified many times more and well the whole training ground is burnt not a green leaf left in the tree and all the water is gone from the lake. Spikelema lands feet shoulder length apart and forms the dragon seal closes and opens his eye's then passes out-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:26 pm
Wind rolled over and pulled a breath inward. He had cast the Suiton Suijinheki(Water Element: Water Barrier Wall) at the last second when he saw the flames in Spike's mouth.

Dragging himself up he winces at the pain flashing along the uncovered areas of his skin. He had apparently gotten splattered with some of the boiling hot water on his some of his uncovered portions. Looking around he let out a long low whistle. "Sensei is not gonna like this one...Well, better a boiled Ninja then a fryed one..." He said to the unco0nscious and slightly crispy form of the unaconscious Spike. Sighing he said, "I geuss I'd better take you back to the academy for a patch up..." He dragged Spike onto his shoulder and bounded off, determined to try and replant some of the growth once he'd gotten himself fixed up as well.  

Windblade

Spikelema

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:32 pm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:55 pm
-runs into the training grounds slidding to a stop in the ash from the trees and burnt wood.- oh my, -looks around walking.- i guess Spike learned his fire technique, I never figured he was this powerful though...-looks around beofre noticing the glass horse towards the corner of the grounds. walks over stopping in front of it.- wow...-she whispered reaching touching it gently then smiles.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:03 pm
He really is amazing...-she smiled again circling the horse. She then looks back across the grounds.- so much for the training grounds though...-she said staring at the burnt trees before turning back to the horse. touches it once more then goes back to the academy to see if Spike was alright and thank him.-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:56 am
:awakens from what was supposed to be a short nap, but which actually turned into a couple days worth of sleeping, to find himself in a scorched landscape:

"What in the world happened here?"

:Looking over his shoulder past the rock that had apparently protected him from Spike's intense fire attack, just catches a glimpse of Polio as she heads towards the academy. Letting out a long low whistle he stands and heads towards his own sleeping quarters:

"Looks like I am always in the right place at the right time. Well better head home for some supplies and begin the clean up of this newest site of destruction."  

Jameus

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:29 pm
-walks into the grounds once more and looks around.- what should I do first to clean up this mess? -walks over to a burnt tree and picks at a peice of the bark, quietly gazing around.-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:34 pm
EDIT: Ooops, double-posted.....  

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:35 pm
Kara Kazeneko
A pain-laced moan, female in tone, can be heard from behind a rock next to what remained of some bushes. The smell of blood hangs in the air, too.

"D-damn..... pyromaniac baka....."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:44 pm
-walks back into the grounds looking around.- hmm. -stands next to the glass horse quietly staring at it then looking around the grounds quietly.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:44 pm
Kara Kazeneko
A pain-laced moan, female in tone, can be heard from behind a rock next to what remained of some bushes. The smell of blood hangs in the air, too.

"D-damn..... pyromaniac baka....."

Wind wanders in to more closely examines the damage his fight with Spike caused. Hearing a sound form behind the charred remains of some bushes, he walks over to them wondering whats up. He spots Kara and his eyes widen slightly.

"You need some help there?" He says, crouching on his feet next to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:10 pm
Gai walks into the forest where the others train but its early in the morning and no one is in sight and has all the space to train his taijutsu mastery scream WAAAAAA scream KONOHA SENPU scream HAI scream YA scream WAA scream HEIYA scream  

Maito_Gai-sensei

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:14 pm
*jumps out of a bush into the one Kara is in*

"HAAAAA, GOTCHA!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:15 pm
Maito_Gai-sensei
Gai walks into the forest where the others train but its early in the morning and no one is in sight and has all the space to train his taijutsu mastery scream WAAAAAA scream KONOHA SENPU scream HAI scream YA scream WAA scream HEIYA scream

((Read backlogg This place is a flaming burn mess))  

Spikelema

Maito_Gai-sensei

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:15 pm
he dose his hard and rigorous training full of back flips and hard hitting to trees at the end it looks like a battle field as he trains into the rising sun (so dramadicly)  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff