Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Funniest attempts at insults Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nightwing773

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:23 am
At the lunch table me and my friends sit at, we almost always all wear some form of black.

Well, one day we decided that we would all wear all black and as many chains and spikes as we could find. well that day we apparently had 6 new students that were being shown around, and during lunch they all were sitting at the same table, the one behind us. Not one of them could stop staring, so I turned around and asked them if they had had enough of our magic worked on them yet, and all of their jaws just dropped, and they all turned around and stopped staring very quickly. Later that day, two of them started following us around and wore all black and chains from that day on  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:40 pm
Well, there's a rumor going on at my school that I'm a heroin addict, and/or that I'm totally insane; and I'm pretty sure there's some even more extreme ones. XP Man, some people are even downright afraid of me. Thing is, I'm a total dweeb-- I'm in the nice situation where I've been kicked out of my old school, and no one knows anything about me.  

Myollnir

Byrn_in_hel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:22 pm
This kid spit on me once at lunch. I gave him the finger and went to go and get the lunch supervisor. I'm not exactly sure what the supervisor told him, but when I walked past, I distinctly heard something that sounded suspiciously like "saturday detention". I smiled and waved.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:46 pm
i get a bunch of people in my art class saing gothic to me as though it is an insult. they can't even say it right they say somthing more of the lines on gaw-tic. but i just remind myself that they are there for they easy "a" and usally don't get it, along with other classes they are failing. i ignore them and go on in my honor classes and getting sraight "A"s  

mammalfeather

TybaltGamemaster

nuGen Staff Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:20 pm
Myollnir
Well, there's a rumor going on at my school that I'm a heroin addict, and/or that I'm totally insane; and I'm pretty sure there's some even more extreme ones. XP Man, some people are even downright afraid of me. Thing is, I'm a total dweeb-- I'm in the nice situation where I've been kicked out of my old school, and no one knows anything about me.
Similar situation. I was in sixth grade in the same system I'm in now, left for three years, and then returned. When I got back, no one seemed to realise I was the same person, probably because I got kinda, uh, scary. I think it's funny.
Let's see, I am apparently...
A drug dealer.
A "man-witch". (because I took a gaming manual to school once)
Plotting to kill them all.
A murderer, but that one I can actually get.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:40 pm
Hmm, people think I'm a lesbian. Just because I haven't had a boyfriend yet cause I haven't found a guy worth dating...

The funny thing is, I don't dress goth.( I'm the one on the left) If I dress up I pull it off great, but usually I'm too lazy. But for some reason people don't understand the difference betwerrn wearing black and being gothic. They are ALWAYS coming up with some retarded goth insult.  

sk_cooper

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:12 am
TybaltGamemaster
Myollnir
Similar situation. I was in sixth grade in the same system I'm in now, left for three years, and then returned. When I got back, no one seemed to realise I was the same person, probably because I got kinda, uh, scary. I think it's funny.
Let's see, I am apparently...
A drug dealer.
A "man-witch". (because I took a gaming manual to school once)
Plotting to kill them all.
A murderer, but that one I can actually get.

same issue with a twist. i moved in all my punk-goth (later to mature out of the punk and into the goth) glory to a small town from a large city and started school halfway through the year. the running rumors were that i was

planning my own columbine.
kicked out of my olf school for making bombs in tech ed
heard uttering death threats.
heard uttering bomb threats.
carrying knives/guns to school.
planning to shoot up a dance.
a satanist.
a witch
an ex-con.
an arsenist

i think that list goes on but you get the gist.
damn i love schools they give me such an interesting backstory. i wish my life was that colorful. alhtough some of those rumors are true.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:57 am
The most idiotic insult anyone has ever said to me, and people still do as I'm surethey do to you, is-the now classic- "YOUR MOM"

I once was talking about something and someone said "ya, thats what your mom said last night! HAHAHA"

"... ew.. You screwed my mom? Dude she's thirty! Your disgusting!" I walked off and everyone decided to start making fun of him. he currently has the nickname ********. Don't you love it?  

Identity99

Vicarious X

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:26 pm
Hmm, funny thing is only one person has attempted to mock me.

"Is it true you drink the blood of vigins?"

I was kinda half asleep so I was just like "yeah sure", but he just went off to his bio project after that. No shocked reaction or another attempt or anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:25 pm
i've been called a lesbian countless times...
while holding my ex's gfs hand.
it really was beyond me. i was like "...and?"
lol

The Blind Squirrel

Dapper Lunatic

The Blind Squirrel

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:28 pm
Identity99
The most idiotic insult anyone has ever said to me, and people still do as I'm surethey do to you, is-the now classic- "YOUR MOM"

I once was talking about something and someone said "ya, thats what your mom said last night! HAHAHA"

"... ew.. You screwed my mom? Dude she's thirty! Your disgusting!" I walked off and everyone decided to start making fun of him. he currently has the nickname ********. Don't you love it?

lol i love ya mum jokes.
here it's
-insult-
-ya face-
-ya mum-
-ya mum's face-
(then the my specail insult) -ya mum's ya dad's face-
lol

we also tend to pick on one guy in our group, we are always telling him he's 'changed' (he hasn't but it's funny)
and that we did his mum. and that his mum is hawt (i've never met his mum either) lol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:37 pm
Identity99

That is the reversal of pure awesomeness whee  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:57 pm
After I wrote a great essay, some girl was proof-reading it and complained that there were too many "big words" in my essay. Big words like apathy, empathy and nihilism. stare So I told her she should read more books above fourth grade level.

We had to rewrite our essays today, so I added even more "big words".

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:19 pm
welcometomyhell
After I wrote a great essay, some girl was proof-reading it and complained that there were too many "big words" in my essay. Big words like apathy, empathy and nihilism. stare So I told her she should read more books above fourth grade level.

We had to rewrite our essays today, so I added even more "big words".

I know how you feel. One day in my study I had a headache, so I couldn't read my loverly Hawthorne book, so I decided to chat with some of the people in my study. I somehow went off on a rant about capatilism and worker abuse in foregin nations. Not a single one of the seven or so people I was speaking to understood what the hell I was saying. I eventually brought my language and explinations down to a third grade level, and now I'm known as 'that genius commie freak' in my study. I am BY NO MEANS a genius, and I am stll unsure of where I stand on economic issues (though I tend to lean twoards socilaism). But whatever... I do take the name as a compliment, because they believe me to be intelligent.  

DreamerSpirit

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:38 pm
lets see... the neighborhood kids running around pointing and screaming witch (and asking why i havent turned them into a frog yet) and people asking me if i have any other color besides black.

lol rofl  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games