Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:19 am
*Black woke up and yawned. She walked outside the den, she was pretty skinny and hadn't eaten in a while. She layed down in the den on a pile of hay in the dark. Her fur was a mess and you could tell she was skinny. Plus she dind't have much energy to do stuff, and at some points dind't react to things*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:33 am
Babe_In_Black1881
*Black woke up and yawned. She walked outside the den, she was pretty skinny and hadn't eaten in a while. She layed down in the den on a pile of hay in the dark. Her fur was a mess and you could tell she was skinny. Plus she dind't have much energy to do stuff, and at some points dind't react to things*
*Alona woke up and saw Black. She ran out of the den and dug up the rabbit she caught yesterday and brought it over to Black.* Here eat it. You look horrible!  

Alona

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:50 am
((sry had to babysit))*Black looked at the rabbit, and wanted to eat it, but she was tired and din't have enough energy to even get up that well, she layed down and closed her eyes, trtying to fall asleep*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:35 pm
*Black kept her eyes closed, breathing lightly, trying to fll asleep. She shicered a bit and couldn;'t get to sleep. Her lack of food was starting to really get to her and it showed in her skinnyness, and while trying to fall asleep and her breathing so light, it looked as if she may die soon. All she really needed was to get a lot of fluids and eat, but she was tired*  

Babe_In_Black1881

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:01 pm
Star found herself quickly passing past the dens. She still felt uncomfortable being around dens even after so long. Just as she was about to completely pass it, Star had a whiff of a familiar scent. She stopped and back tracked, coming from behind the row of trees and seeing Black. "Oh, my! Hold on for just a bit longer Black!" Star turned full wolf and ran as fast as she could in search of a deer. She normally wouldn't kill anything, but this was an emergency and that was always a good enough reason for an exception. She spotted a fat buck grazing. Just my luck, she thought. Star quickly and cleanly made the cut and dragged it back to Black. "Eat up. I'll be right back." Star turned human and got out a bowl she had found earlier and scooped up some water from a stream nearby, coming back and also putting this within Black's reach. "Don't talk. Just eat." Star sat down near her and watched her eat.

((Ahh, if I don't reply for a long time, I might have signed off. That's because I'm sneaking on right now. >.<))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:10 pm
flame woke up not hat far from the den and got up walking to teh den looking around being careful not alarm anythign around him to get hurt again  

Slighter
Captain

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:23 am
*Black looked at the dear and sat up on her tomach instead of laying on her side. She ripped open the deer and began eating, but because seh hadn't eaten in a liong time she could only weat a little and she knew that, so she dind't eat too much. She looked over to the bowl over water and thankfully lapped the water up til lthe bowl was empty, then curled into a ball shivering a ittle still and hid her facee in her fur, closing her eyes*
((if i don't reply, sry i'm goin to a friends and i dunno if i can get on...plus i've been really busy.....i'm goin to arizona from the 2-10 so i dunno if ican get on, but i probab;y can))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:47 am
((It's okay. I understand. 3nodding ))

Star was worried when she saw Black eat so little. But she didn't force her to eat more. Instead, she refilled her bowl when she emptied it. Star came back and turned wolf, laying down by Black, to give her warmth. Star gently licked Black's head and let her sleep. She put her head down on her paws and watched out for anyone coming.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:01 pm
flame started to walk around still carefull not to be seen and headed off to a nearby stream and getting himself a drink fo water and head back over to the den  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:14 pm
Star lifted her head as she heard the sound of water being lapped up at the stream nearby. She kept a weary eye in the direction of the stream. Star lifted her nose to the air and smelled a familiar scent. "Flame?" Star quietly whispered.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:16 pm
slighter looked around carefully still being careful and then sat down behind a tree ((sorry bout the short post, im not really in an rpin mood today))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:20 pm
((S'ok. I g2g soon anyways. My friend's coming over soon for a sleepover. So you're bringing both Slighter and Flame in?))

Star heard no reply and whimpered quietly. She looked at Black and nuzzled her. She seemed fast asleep. Star decided to check things out if she heard or smelt anything more.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:22 pm
((no sorry its falme)) falme stay there by the tree looking around ignoring everything around then peek on the side and saw star but then backed down and stayed there  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:24 pm
Star cocked her head. She thought she distinctly saw Flame from behind a nearby tree. Looking once more at Black to make sure she was fast alseep, Star got up and walked to the tree she saw Flame behind.

((Oh, okay.))  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:27 pm
flame smiled has he looked up at star "hello star, how are you"flame keeped looking around  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games