Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
Demon's Lair Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:19 am
that will do for now gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:13 pm
Almirrah's eyes were still stinging, and she was sprawled on the ground, her arm tightly locked over her face. Soon she would recover, but for now she lay by herself in a dark corner.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:39 pm
Sora ran to Almirrah's aid as she crouched next to her"Almirrah are you okay?"she sat next to her....her eyes full of worriness  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:47 pm
'I am fine!' she said, an angry yet painful tone in her voice. 'Leave me alone...'

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:50 pm
Sora jumped at the tone of Almirrah's voice...she slowly nodded her head and got up...walking to the far corner  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:56 pm
Almirrah heard Sora move away, and she regretted that she had scolded at her so. She removed her arm a bit to see where Sora had went, but her vision was blurred and her eyes grew sensitive to the soft breezes. They began to water suddenly and so she covered her face again.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:58 pm
Sora sat facing Almirrah really worried......**I wonder if she is okay**she thought sighing and looking at the ground  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:03 pm
'I am sorry, Sora. I did not mean to raise my voice at you. And I am quite fine, as long as you and Flame are safe' she spoke to Sora through her mind, recovering speedily now. She was glad that many of her wounds or pains would quickly recover due to her being a vampire. However, the light that Flame had cast to protect himself from her (which she was glad he did) damaged her eyes, and she wondered how it may have affected them after she had healed.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:07 pm
Sora heard this and looked up..she smiled and nodded her head....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:01 am
Almirrah eventually fell asleep, and woke up during the night. She removed her paw from her face, and opened her eyes to look around. Pleased by her self-healing, she was able to see clear again, however they grew much more sensitive to the light that ever before. She sighed, getting up and stretching. The moon was high up in the dark sky, and its cold light made her eyes squint a bit. She exited the cave, looking to Sora and Flame, and then ran out in the blink of an eye, as if she was taken by the wind...

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:02 am
Sora blinked one second Almirrah was there but the next she was gone....Sora shrugged and closed her eyes falling into a deep slumber  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:35 pm
I had to use that shield or she would of attacked me crying i can heal you when I can move  

flame red wolf

applz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:39 pm
flame red wolf
I had to use that shield or she would of attacked me crying i can heal you when I can move

((lol its completely fine. i think its a good role-play ^^))

Almirrah returned later on, before sunrise. She looked around the cave, and saw that Flame was still frozen, and Sora was asleep. 'Flame?' she asked, nudging him in the side. She wondered how long he would be paralysed in his position. 'Do you know how I can help?' she asked.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:42 pm
After a couple of hours Sora woke up rubbing her eyes she saw Almirrah and smiled  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:48 pm
'Good... morning' Almirrah said, grinning. 'I found a river not too far from the cave. If you need to have a drink, or just to wash off a bit, the river is just past those group of trees' she said, her long tail pointing in the direction out of the cave. Indeed, there were several trees close by, and the sound of water was quite hard to hear, unless one had the keen sense of hearing as Almirrah's bat-like ears.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games