Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:31 pm
as he heard hearts howl he burst from the trees in a furry of leaves and jumped from the shore to land in the water with a large splash. "i am here i need to talk to you" he said from the depths of the lake " and slighter i see you here as well ay i speak to you aswell"

as he exited the lake he was still in his transformation when he shook himself trying to get his fur in order.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:34 pm
Heart backed away while as he shook his fur and then came closer, What is it?" she asked him, trying to push her other thoughts to the back of her mind and trying to be responsible.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:37 pm
before slighter actualy left the forest he heard his name being called and he turned around and looked at him and slowly walked towards them but didn't go in teh lake and waited by the side instead  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:44 pm
" i am in need of assistance with starting my oun pack in this forest and this lake and the clearing beond and i was wondering if you would join me we would be allies to thw original wind wolf pack but we would be seperat like a step family..."
he says as he turns back to his regular dire wolf form
"i will need a vice roy and a queen but i do not think you will find me heart for you are with someone else may i inqire as too who you will recomend then. and sligter you will be my vice roy if you want the place" he says again as he turns his back on them and watches the birds plunge to feed on the plentifull fish in the lake that lay before his eyes  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:47 pm
slighter looked at him and turned around grunting "no thanks" has he was walking away he thought to himself to close, il have to do im sometime eles then he started to run off inot the woods again ahs flame started to wake up slowly but surely  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:47 pm
Heart's stomach clenched as she replied, "I am only familiar with Star who has already refused your offer." Heart right now only wished she could go back in time before she had met Sky and not fallen for him. She knew of only one thing she could do, butshe wasn't sure if she should. She needed to talk to Star and Sky.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:54 pm
" i see... then i will leave you alone to ponder you actions further" he said as he turned and walked twords the woods slowly... "i hope i can see you again heart i may not be alive much longer if blood tells"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:58 pm
Heart trotted to his side, "What do you mean Drave?" She said as a worried look came across her face.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:59 pm
flame got up and noticed to wolf near him, he new he could take them but he wanted to be weak and cared for and turn everybody against slighter which so far he was succeding, he started to walk slowly towards heart since he didn't know the other guy and he jumped in the lake splashing her and laughing "hey heart"he said whit a smile has he looked around  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:04 pm
Heart looked at the wolf that she didn't know, "Hi" she said in a friendly manner, but she was still worried about the words Drave had said. "Drave..."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:05 pm
"nothing heart, i am just thinking..." he said as he noticed the other smaller wolf coming closer " i must go talk to your mate and then tell him to find me, i must go"
he continued to walk into the forest leaveing heart with the other wolf "he howls as he reaches the forest " if you need me i will be in my den you know what to do..." he says as a ravens feather appears out of his fur and drops lazzily to the ground  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:06 pm
flame smilled and looked at her and didn't say anything eles ahs he looked over to the other wolf  

Slighter
Captain

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:07 pm
"I will..." she said but she was still worried. She dug her paws into the ground with anger at herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:30 pm
as he walked out of the forest he wondered where heart had gone and layed down to think on what had just occured and how he would stake clams to land within a nother alphas teritory  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:34 pm
Heart laid down beneath the tree and she quickly fell asleep thinking about what she had just done.

((sorry I have to go))  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games