Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
YSK: Neko RPG (Finished! Ended! :D ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:09 pm
"Hide n' Seek! Hide n' Seek! Hide n' Seek!" Seto happily sung, running around Jou. "Is Mokuba gonna play too?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:17 pm
Mokuba looked up and nodded to his brother. " Joeys it! " Mokuba cried out pointing to Joey. " We'll hide, you seek. " Mokuba said playfully like more of a child then he was.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:29 pm
Seto nodded, running off happily. Thus leaving Mokuba all alone. He didn't know where he'd hide, but when he finally found a hiding spot he thought how Jou would never find him there. (I'm gonna get Seto stuck in a tree one way or another!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:33 pm
((lol))

Mokuba hide as well, he went behind some bushes and consealed himself not making a move.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:36 pm
Seto kept climbing higher and higher, in hopes of concealing himself better until Jou was wandering around the yard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:57 pm
Jou was a bit dazed from being landed on, but he couldn't argue that he was it now. He sighed and counted, then went off to find the brothers.
He found Mokuba fairly quickly, owing to the fact that Seto kept his bushes neat for some odd rich neat freak with bushes to keep neat reason.
'Now where could Seto be...' Jou thought, then remembering his fondness for diving out of trees he started looking up.
"How did you get way up there?" Jou called to the apparently stranded neko-jin.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:08 pm
"I.... Want down...." Seto murmered instead of answering the other's question.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:13 pm
"No kidding! Look, I'll come and get you okay?" Jou started to climb the tree and realized that it was a lot farther up than he thought. 'Oh man, if I survive this, I am soo killing him...'  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:16 pm
Seto looked at him wide eyed while clinging to the branch he was stuck on himself with his claws dug into the bark.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:22 pm
"Okay look Seto, you need to come a little bit towards me okay? Just a little foward onto that next branch." Jou coaxed. "Come on, I know you can do it."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:29 pm
Seto shook his head. "I'm gonna fall..... I'm scared...." He whimpered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:36 pm
"You're not going to fall. If I go out there we'll both fall cause the branch is too thin for me." Jou explained. "Come on, I just need you to get to me, then I'll carry you okay?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:44 pm
Seto slowly started to make his way down to Jou, claws out and digging into the tree the whole way down. He'd finally made it to Jou's branch and was soon clinging to the other, shivering all over as tears started to p***k his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:55 pm
Jou held on to Seto as he climbed down.
"Hey, sh... it's okay, you're down now. Sh..." Jou rubbed Seto's back holding him gently.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:33 pm
Seto sniffled as he calmed down. He still refused to release Jou when they'd made it to the bottom.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff