Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:43 pm
gaaah man I got that supid glitch where u can only equip one thing at a time scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:32 pm
K4kashi
gaaah man I got that supid glitch where u can only equip one thing at a time scream

Oh god... I hate that glitch.. *Pats him on the back softly* It's ok... It's ok...  

Izchi
Crew

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:33 pm
*updates first post of this thread*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:40 pm
carrot_galace
how do you become a mod or part of the crew?

Very simple. Sell your soul to reprieve. Now getting to the stage where she'll accept your soul is a bit of a different matter. There are battles and trials and cute little bunnies with sharp pointy teeth.... I shudder just to think about it... xd  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:51 pm
Zrana
carrot_galace

Very simple. Sell your soul to reprieve. Now getting to the stage where she'll accept your soul is a bit of a different matter. There are battles and trials and cute little bunnies with sharp pointy teeth.... I shudder just to think about it... xd

they ated my butt gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:08 pm
ummm hello everyone redface  

Morphississ

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:09 pm
Sylfer
Zrana
carrot_galace

they ated my butt gonk

... *Walks around Slyfer and stands behind him, she crouches down and points* Uhh... o.o;
... ...
>.> <.< IRL I think I did a mission today on retrieving someone's doggie... D-ranked mission! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:11 pm
Izchi
Sylfer
Zrana
carrot_galace

they ated my butt gonk

... *Walks around Slyfer and stands behind him, she crouches down and points* Uhh... o.o;
... ...
>.> <.< IRL I think I did a mission today on retrieving someone's doggie... D-ranked mission! ^^

that's a good one LOLhahaha...*Snicker* blaugh  

Morphississ

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:10 am
last night I had an odd but fun dream.

It took bits of pieces of various things from IRL and then had a bit of Naruto in it.

I was reminded of the entrance to the Tomb Raider ride at King's Island. I was having thoughts of being at an anime convention... And then it was a race/obstacle course scavenger hunt deal. People around me were people I knew from anime cons, just the feel of the crowd more so than individuals mainly... And an item I had randomly picked up at the beginning near a lady who was trying to find a quarter she dropped... well the item ended up being the key item to finish the race thingie.. And I kept getting the impression of the Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura team was what I was on for this thing. Sasuke figured out the trinket was the needed item and almost dragged me along to finish it. So focused on the race thingie. Point of view kept shifting in dream though from observer to partciapant.... and people in it alternated in being the characters, or being people cosplaying them.

Often my dreams are impressions of what's going on than actual images. But it was a fun dream. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:49 am
hello hello  

shinimegami42

Equanimity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:41 am
i want a july letter.... im too poor to afford one razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:19 am
Keep posting here people! Sure way for SOMEONE to get a July letter! biggrin  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

pyrani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:30 am
hello  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:32 am
hello hello! Unfortunately I must go now. Bye all! And YAY more new members!

Our guild now appears on the 2nd page of the Registry! (at least it did last night.)  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

pyrani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:36 am
ok bye bye lady  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games