Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
VICTORIA || The Place To Be! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:15 am

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:03 am
*in and out*  

StreekG

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:06 am
7 times? xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:07 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

StreekG

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:08 am
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:12 am

StreekG

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:23 am
StreekG
me no watch, im trying to finish FFVIII

i had the worst thing happen to me yesterday while playing, im on the 3rd CD and i just arrived on Esthar and im sitting there for like half an hour levelling up against Mesmorize', those horse things with the massive blade on their head, they were the only enemies i was encountering, and yeah all is good then all of a sudden i enter a battle with a Malborough... he owned the ******** out of me... pissed me off

LMAO! xd

So sorry Steven, but you'll find as a FF player, that Marlboroughs are the most insideous of all encoutable monsters. I hate the dam ********, and your case study is a prime example of why. And there's no point leveling, because the stats of Bosses (appart from the very last) will always be relative to your own, it's your junctions and GF's that count. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:52 am
well nothing works, i tried beating malborough 3 times, each time it used bad breath before any of my chars even got to have a turn... so after it used bad breath i had like 5 different status effects, sleep, confuse, beserk, blind, poison... and then he did his random attacks which eventually killed me, although squall did manage to regain partial self after the 3rd go, i pulled off around 4000 damage on him, but yeah... how much health does Malborough in FFVIII have??

i had pheonix pinions, if i could've used 1 i might have had a chance, seeing as after the first turn he takes forever to attack  

StreekG

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:59 am
StreekG
well nothing works, i tried beating malborough 3 times, each time it used bad breath before any of my chars even got to have a turn... so after it used bad breath i had like 5 different status effects, sleep, confuse, beserk, blind, poison... and then he did his random attacks which eventually killed me, although squall did manage to regain partial self after the 3rd go, i pulled off around 4000 damage on him, but yeah... how much health does Malborough in FFVIII have??

i had pheonix pinions, if i could've used 1 i might have had a chance, seeing as after the first turn he takes forever to attack

Never attempt a Marlborough at such an early stage in the game. Considering FFVIII, you only fight it if you have all the status magics junctioned to the effect that they have no effect.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:53 pm
*yawns* I wish the exam period would ennnnd alreaddddy.  

shells_of_sand

Xan-Phorie Rei

Shy Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:02 pm
exams? yech *shudder* good luck with them!  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:55 pm
Xan-Phorie Rei
exams? yech *shudder* good luck with them!

Thanks xp 2 more to go!  

shells_of_sand

Tulip

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:20 am
did anyone go to chadstone VIP night tonight~ I went there and shopping, just back home~ so tired! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:14 pm
Tulip
did anyone go to chadstone VIP night tonight~ I went there and shopping, just back home~ so tired! 3nodding

I have no money, so no shopping for me  

StreekG

Tulip

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:39 am
StreekG
Tulip

I have no money, so no shopping for me

I see~ poor you~ crying

I went to EB and got 20% ~ 50% discount  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games